PDA

View Full Version : Slathar

Tiggles
07-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Are you ready to bend the knee? So many already have.

Woke up to this.
http://www.imgur.com/o0yrEtt.png

I can't wait to have fun with your app. My rogue does need a squire.

We are giving everyone a fair shake no matter your past but we will be firm as well.

Red server deserves a better guild and we do not intent to lower ourselves for a few BIS chars.

Slathar I'll be handling your app personally...

Wizing
07-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Slather and a few other players pride them selfs on greifing players .
And tmo is an easy target . Keep waiting for that app

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 09:22 AM
LOL

Swish
07-03-2015, 09:22 AM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-12/enhanced/webdr05/30/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-29873-1388439124-0.gif

Smedy
07-03-2015, 09:23 AM
http://red99friends.com

Tiggles
07-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Slather and a few other players pride them selfs on greifing players .
And tmo is an easy target . Keep waiting for that app

That few became a whole lot fewer recently, poor slathar will be running around Chardok solo from here on out I think.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Tiggs, if you think people who are chronic repeaters of griefing getting banned, guild hopping and overall having a bad attitude are going to change you're going to have a bad time. The thing I have enjoyed about TMO the most is you haven't associated yourself with these people...until now. Really disappointed you gave in.

Tiggles
07-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Tiggs, if you think people who are chronic repeaters of griefing getting banned, guild hopping and overall having a bad attitude are going to change you're going to have a bad time. The thing I have enjoyed about TMO the most is you haven't associated yourself with these people...until now. Really disappointed you gave in.

I have noted the concerns of everyone who has expressed them. Trust us when we say that we have been doing this for a long long time. We need to see it for ourselves. And I'd some of these people are as bad as you say they won't make it a week in TMO.

You also have remember that when you take away the responsibility of leading a guild from certain people they tend to calm down a bunch. We hope that is the case here as well.

TMO is in good hands, we won't be led astray.

Samsung
07-03-2015, 09:35 AM

I agree with this comment on maybe a select few players, rest of us are just looking for decent leadership.

Champion_Standing
07-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Tiggles u gonna vouche for me when i app?

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 09:42 AM
I agree with this comment on maybe a select few players, rest of us are just looking for decent leadership.

I'm definitely only talking about a few select people and you're not one of them.

Eslade
07-03-2015, 09:45 AM
obese

Tiggles
07-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Tiggles u gonna vouche for me when i app?

Are you prepared to bend the knee and swear allegence to Lord Zeelot the King in the Blue?

Champion_Standing
07-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Are you prepared to bend the knee and swear allegence to Lord Zeelot the King in the Blue?

Hmmm probably not tbh, but i will kill stuff and be a normal stable human being.

dontbanpls
07-03-2015, 10:16 AM
I have noted the concerns of everyone who has expressed them. Trust us when we say that we have been doing this for a long long time. We need to see it for ourselves. And I'd some of these people are as bad as you say they won't make it a week in TMO.

You also have remember that when you take away the responsibility of leading a guild from certain people they tend to calm down a bunch. We hope that is the case here as well.

TMO is in good hands, we won't be led astray.

Lol u fucked up already if that's really what you think about it

Zeelot
07-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Everyone is allowed to have an app process as long as they get through our initial interview in teamspeak.

From there on all these new applicants will have to prove themselves to be a team player, have a positive attitude, drama-free, and skilled at playing their class.

If they fail at any of those characteristics, the applications will come to an end.

I think we can handle ourselves in filtering people out, but we appreciate the word of warning that some of you have given us. If people don't meet our standards, then they won't make the cut.

It's difficult to deny apps based on the opinions of other people we have also just met here as well. We are new here and still figuring things out. Watch and see, we know how to deal with bad EQ players and no one will be able to have an impact on TMO's internal structure.

Mr Popo
07-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Why do you think you will succeed where others failed? Why should new players pick your guild instead of joining the empire loots train?

Eslade
07-03-2015, 10:35 AM
what is this a job application? bunch of nerds.

Swish
07-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Everyone is allowed to have an app process as long as they get through our initial interview in teamspeak.

Sounds like a bunch of McDonalds workers trying to feel important

snufzaimoverlord
07-03-2015, 10:38 AM
The order has been given.

Zeelot
07-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Why do you think you will succeed where others failed? Why should new players pick your guild instead of joining the empire loots train?

Because we're not trying to do what others have. We have different plans and a different approach. Our goal isn't to take down empire & we have no bad blood with Empire, we plan to compete with them on this server and create a fun, competitive environment.

If people want easy pixels they should join Empire, because those aren't the people we want. We play for the challenge!

magician
07-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Defcon1

red alert

red alert

arm the infantry

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 10:56 AM
Because we're not trying to do what others have. We have different plans and a different approach. Our goal isn't to take down empire & we have no bad blood with Empire, we plan to compete with them on this server and create a fun, competitive environment.

If people want easy pixels they should join Empire, because those aren't the people we want. We play for the challenge!
You don't have bad blood yet. But you take in the mouth breathing retards I have no doubt the hand will be forced.

Eslade
07-03-2015, 10:59 AM
love when tmo thinks that chucking lances and getting fte is the same thing as playing on the pvp server.

Mr Popo
07-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Sincerely, good luck. Lot of hate and vitriol on this server. Hope your guild can improve the environment and be competitive. Not sure if is is possible.

Zeelot
07-03-2015, 11:02 AM
If Empire wants to target us for allowing people to apply, then I won't hold it against them. As a new guild on this server, we aren't going to turn down apps just because a number of people tell us we should not take them in. We have to make those decisions for ourselves.

Can't really predict how things are going to end up. No one here is familiar with how the TMO leadership operates or how our application process works. Let's see how things unfold.

Quiet
07-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Perdiction

http://i.imgur.com/BEjgc0B.jpg

Doors
07-03-2015, 11:06 AM
If Empire wants to target us for allowing people to apply, then I won't hold it against them. As a new guild on this server, we aren't going to turn down apps just because a number of people tell us we should not take them in. We have to make those decisions for ourselves.

Can't really predict how things are going to end up. No one here is familiar with how the TMO leadership operates or how our application process works. Let's see how things unfold.

http://i.imgur.com/jGNxlIe.gif

SamwiseRed
07-03-2015, 11:09 AM
all the helpful people are apping tmo, the toxic ones are going back to their small cliches. everyone is winning.

http://static.tumblr.com/gvyjqaw/yIBlz8641/samwise3.jpg

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Gona be the same old shit slinging contest if you bring all the old drama people into your guild.

I like that shit just u guys should know the atmosphere will change for your members.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 11:24 AM
We don't know what we're talking about. Just slandering ya know.

SamwiseRed
07-03-2015, 11:24 AM
noone is bringing drama with them.

if someone does they are outta here. its simple.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 11:29 AM
All a moot point
Most will be gone when new eq2 server opens.

SamwiseRed
07-03-2015, 11:32 AM
gongshow raids on 5 different mmos at any given time, im sure i can manage 2 :P

Darkdeathx
07-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Sounds like a bunch of McDonalds workers trying to feel important

TMO had to sort through all types of people over the years from some of the best to the worst types. To say things like swish or like Uuruk, that we will fail by giving some people you don't like a few week trail period to see if they fit with us are ignorant preconceived notions that show you have no understanding of the TMO app process before voicing you opinions.

Check out our track record from Blue before we moved on to other games:

http://themysticalorder.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7

DD

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 11:37 AM
I'm ready to get on with it with TMO.

Darkdeathx
07-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Apps are a trial* period not TMO members. Chill out RnFers & enjoy the show ~

Ragnaros
07-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Stasis come join TMO pal

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 11:42 AM
And miss the chance to crush the dreams of the infamous TMO?

Not likely.

Ragnaros
07-03-2015, 11:44 AM
i promise ill tell vaporize to let you farm freely in KC if you bend the knee

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Vapo's a nobody sitting on my 50 epic mage for 30 mins plugged is laughable, kid can pound sand.

Ragnaros
07-03-2015, 11:48 AM
you sound frustrated
its a shame that mage is all you can play now that your rogue and monk got canned

quido
07-03-2015, 11:49 AM
??

Stasis just did a transfer for me on his rogue - he's a good guy

Pumped
07-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Today, 09:09 AM

kid wakes up and checks applications to kill 15 year old dragons on dirty rmt server with 300 peak pop

yikes

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 12:22 PM
??

Stasis just did a transfer for me on his rogue - he's a good guy

seems toxic

Pumped
07-03-2015, 12:24 PM
I'm ready to get on with it with TMO.

never seen you more then 10 feet away from a zone without a zerg behind you

Slathar
07-03-2015, 12:27 PM
hi,

just woke up after a 19 hour quest. ill sift through this thread and report back.

grannock
07-03-2015, 12:32 PM
TMO had to sort through all types of people over the years from some of the best to the worst types. To say things like swish or like Uuruk, that we will fail by giving some people you don't like a few week trail period to see if they fit with us are ignorant preconceived notions that show you have no understanding of the TMO app process before voicing you opinions.

Check out our track record from Blue before we moved on to other games:

http://themysticalorder.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7

DD

We said this like a month ago, if you guys wanna compete go the hard road and build inside out. If you rally up all the pos's on this server that have failed a dozen times, your going to put a target on your back.

Casey VII
07-03-2015, 12:53 PM
I support Slathar's app to TMO. He is good people.

snufzaimoverlord
07-03-2015, 12:54 PM
We said this like a month ago, if you guys wanna compete go the hard road and build inside out. If you rally up all the pos's on this server that have failed a dozen times, your going to put a target on your back.

P much this, if velly does release in a month TMO would have been in a good position to gear up extremely fast while Empire goes through growing pains in tov kael etc.

Most of aimchat been laying dormant like HIV enjoying summer and waiting to beard velly, but when u invite tards to your guild that will instantly start ooc shit talking and picking fights, well, bout to be full blown AIDS all over your planar clears etc.

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 01:06 PM

Lol you will always look for an excuse to stifle any competition. If it wasn't this it would be something else. Gluck to you.
Looking through Empire's roster I have notices some PoS's. Some players who have rmt'd and stolen other peoples accounts. I wonder why they get a pass?

Madbad
07-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Hello Mr. Pot, allow me to introduce you to the Senor Kettle.

Darkdeathx
07-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I am not sure why you think your qualified to advise us on how we should build our guild along with the rest of the peanut gallery trying to here. We appreciate helpful advice but saying our apps are all the POS's on the server isn't helpful or true. Making threats about what will happen if we give certain people a chance & analogies to a disease that kills people is just in poor taste for a game that is suppose to be about fun. TMO rarely trash talks in ooc because it isn't part of our guild culture to hate on people and people who do that will not fit in.

TMO will continue to be run by TMO leaders and now we have many apps. Some apps will make it, others won't. We want to give most people a chance at least to see if they can adapt to the TMO way, unless they have done some really horrible things to people here on red. Because Red is such a small community, many players have personal grudges and issues with others here. To say that we a re rallying up all the POS's is the kind of generalized hating that we don't allow in TMO. You got a beef with someone, we want to hear facts and reasons, not slanderous generalizations.

Eslade
07-03-2015, 01:28 PM
shots fired

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 01:29 PM
I don't think this will play out like you think it will.

It'll involve a lot of heated individuals, lots of shit talk, and lots of crying.

And an erection.

Pumped
07-03-2015, 01:31 PM
^ and pixels

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 01:32 PM
^ and pixels

For example this guy received his epic in empire and /gquit 5 seconds later to never become a factor on the server again. Are these the kind of people you want?

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 01:36 PM
you sound frustrated
its a shame that mage is all you can play now that your rogue and monk got canned

Here's another app. Banned for over 8 months in the past year spanning across multiple characters. Commonly screendrags when engaging in pvp and also has the most pvp deaths in last year despite being banned all that time. Horrible attitude and disruptive in guild chat/raids.

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 01:37 PM
For example this guy received his epic in empire and /gquit 5 seconds later to never become a factor on the server again. Are these the kind of people you want?

I can guarantee you the kind of people I don't want is someone who carries long long grudges over a video game and then spams the forums trying to prevent his game enemies from ever having fun.
Jus sayin

Qtip
07-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Lol you will always look for an excuse to stifle any competition. If it wasn't this it would be something else. Gluck to you.
Looking through Empire's roster I have notices some PoS's. Some players who have rmt'd and stolen other peoples accounts. I wonder why they get a pass?

Damn, well said. Have to admit. Any fights I have had with TMO has gone good. All members have been stand up guys and dont talk trash. Good to see another guild on the rise. Reminds me of fresh.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 01:41 PM
I can guarantee you the kind of people I don't want is someone who carries long long grudges over a video game and then spams the forums trying to prevent his game enemies from ever having fun.
Jus sayin

Yeah, those guys are way worse than the cheaters. 100% agree. Again you're new here. You have no idea what the fuck has taken place on this server. Of course you want to give any warm body toon with bis gear a chance. We're simply telling you we have seen it time after time what happens to guilds these players are in for extended amounts of time. I can guarantee you won't be kicking these players out of your guild unless it's early on.

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Yeah, those guys are way worse than the cheaters. 100% agree. Again you're new here. You have no idea what the fuck has taken place on this server. Of course you want to give any warm body toon with bis gear a chance. We're simply telling you we have seen it time after time what happens to guilds these players are in for extended amounts of time. I can guarantee you won't be kicking these players out of your guild unless it's early on.

zzzzzzzz Do something productive with your time.

Slathar
07-03-2015, 01:45 PM
hi,

so from reading through this id like to clear up some misconceptions about myself. im a nice, cool and normal person. off the top of my head here are some things people think:

1. that i app'd to tmo. i have not. i sent jeremy a tell asking if itd be a waste of my time to apply. i am considering it because my friends are joining.

2. its interesting that i have a negative reputation here. ive never trained or griefed. i guess if pvping people on my hard chiseled body is a crime im guilty.

3. i am a lord of everquest and regardless what happens i will do things my way. my way being one of the sickest play time poop socking autist on the entire project. nothing that happens will make me quit.

4. i know of at least 25 divebars and i am on a first name basis with all of the bartenders. i am well connected in the underground trans-species bar scene.

5. sektors

i think empire knows that they cant compete wuth high play time neckbeards like tmo so they try to stop them by FQing. i dont know tmo. do i wana play with em? we shall see.

tldr; i am seeking help

lets get this thread going boys.

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Oh yeah the "I wanna be everyones buddy" part of your mental illness cycle is on.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 01:49 PM
I really liked TMO. Honestly thought they were doing great things. Take your Fresh in that were in good guys and stay the fuck away from lite and co.

Xantille
07-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Slathar is a gentleman and a scholar and should be allowed to join any guild he chooses

Tiggles
07-03-2015, 01:56 PM
hi,

so from reading through this id like to clear up some misconceptions about myself. im a nice, cool and normal person. off the top of my head here are some things people think:

1. that i app'd to tmo. i have not. i sent jeremy a tell asking if itd be a waste of my time to apply. i am considering it because my friends are joining.

2. its interesting that i have a negative reputation here. ive never trained or griefed. i guess if pvping people on my hard chiseled body is a crime im guilty.

3. i am a lord of everquest and regardless what happens i will do things my way. my way being one of the sickest play time poop socking autist on the entire project. nothing that happens will make me quit.

4. i know of at least 25 divebars and i am on a first name basis with all of the bartenders. i am well connected in the underground trans-species bar scene.

5. sektors

i think empire knows that they cant compete wuth high play time neckbeards like tmo so they try to stop them by FQing. i dont know tmo. do i wana play with em? we shall see.

tldr; i am seeking help

1. Jeremy is no longer guilded in TMO and has no say in guild matters. He has chosen Empire over his family.

2. I singled you out because of your continued forum questing agaisnt TMO and new players in general. I have had nothing but positive experiences with you in game.

3. I don't want you to quit I would like you to be a productive member of TMO come Velious and be my personal squire.

4. I'm not a fan of bars I enjoy drinking alone while slaying dragons with 187 of my closest applicants.
http://i.imgur.com/QMuYPYF.png

5. Gelden<TMO>

Purp
07-03-2015, 01:59 PM
what's your problem with slathar guy is a pal

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 02:02 PM
So you're offering a gigantic pixel farming zerg right? I just want the people who talked shit about that to fully grasp it.

Doors
07-03-2015, 02:02 PM
I have chosen to lick snout.

You havin a rough day in game pal? :D

Purp
07-03-2015, 02:03 PM

true or false TMO was banned off blue for RMT within the leadership?

Stasis01
07-03-2015, 02:03 PM
True get farming worms.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 02:04 PM
So you're offering a gigantic pixel farming zerg right? I just want the people who talked shit about that to fully grasp it.

I like that the usual FQ fire giants are mia.

Videri
07-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Making threats about what will happen if we give certain people a chance & analogies to a disease that kills people is just in poor taste for a game that is suppose to be about fun.
Class.
TMO rarely trash talks in ooc because it isn't part of our guild culture to hate on people and people who do that will not fit in.
Sportsmanship.
Jus sayin
Fun.

Yo, I am really starting to like these guys. My app is in.

Ragnaros
07-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Yes Tala yes

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Yes Tala yes

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq334/864IDCaprI2/GIFS/7be21546.gif

Platexchange
07-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Did the general give the order?

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 02:15 PM
true or false TMO was banned off blue for RMT within the leadership?

false

Purp
07-03-2015, 02:21 PM
false

so why was tmo banned of blue? i'm sure jeremy can dig up the threads

dontbanpls
07-03-2015, 02:23 PM
As someone who doesn't and won't play here anymore, and someone who has lost a guild to these people. I would also warn you to beware. These guys will stop being themselves long enough to fool you. Once they have engrained themselves in your guild they will flip that switch again. The only method for success on this server is to build a guild from scratch. You aren't helping yourself, or these people, by allowing them into your ranks.

quido
07-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Nobody in TMO leadership ever got in trouble for RMT.

Tiggles
07-03-2015, 02:26 PM
You havin a rough day in game pal? :D

The snout is licking me.

Purp
07-03-2015, 02:29 PM
As someone who doesn't and won't play here anymore, and someone who has lost a guild to these people. I would also warn you to beware. These guys will stop being themselves long enough to fool you. Once they have engrained themselves in your guild they will flip that switch again. The only method for success on this server is to build a guild from scratch. You aren't helping yourself, or these people, by allowing them into your ranks.

you barred your <Fresh> members from working with <Azrael> members completely because you lost a roll on a fungi tunic. don't forget you were so angry about the fungi tunic that you spammed 30+ peoples phones day and night for 4 months straight.

Bigtuna the Bigpsycho

Mr Popo
07-03-2015, 02:34 PM
GL finding 5 non-toxics on the server

dontbanpls
07-03-2015, 02:38 PM
you barred your <Fresh> members from working with <Azrael> members completely because you lost a roll on a fungi tunic. don't forget you were so angry about the fungi tunic that you spammed 30+ peoples phones day and night for 4 months straight.

Bigtuna the Bigpsycho

lol that story that azrael is passing around doesn't even resemble the actual event anymore. North I don't think you even played at the time because you got banned for stripping mellowyellows accounts and kicked out of nihilum for telling retti u wanted to fuck his kids right?

pingpong
07-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Most of aimchat been laying dormant like HIV enjoying summer and waiting to beard velly, but when u invite tards to your guild that will instantly start ooc shit talking and picking fights, well, bout to be full blown AIDS all over your planar clears etc.

yea guild harboring RMTers and supporting those cheaters to relevel and regear are really white knights

snufzaimoverlord
07-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Who said anything about white knights, this is Red99 as far as im concerned everyone is scum.

I'm glad TMO sent out those invites, it's going to be a reason to log on again, just pointing out some people are poisonous to guilds and we've seen the same cycle over and over and over.

Slathar
07-03-2015, 03:03 PM
just app'd

wish me luck

Ragnaros
07-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Why is Empire so concerned about other guilds

Humerox
07-03-2015, 03:09 PM
I'm glad TMO sent out those invites, it's going to be a reason to log on again, just pointing out some people are poisonous to guilds and we've seen the same cycle over and over and over.

As long as <TMO> leadership remains clean it doesn't really matter who is in the guild. Red needed them for a long time...I'm glad they're here. I hope Tiggles can still come through with 600+ population come Velious.

fiegi 8.0
07-03-2015, 03:13 PM
gotta be humbling

Pumped
07-03-2015, 03:26 PM
You should let slathar in, he is the most amusing person on this whole project and will boost guild morale

on a side note he kills people well also

Xantille
07-03-2015, 03:35 PM
TMO letting Slathar assist them in Chardok CR, praise Allah

Tiggles
07-03-2015, 03:35 PM
TMO letting Slathar assist them in Chardok CR, praise Allah

Slathar doing work

Rompar
07-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Who cares who they recruit?

We need at least two guilds to compete on this boring ass server.

Sriracha
07-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Slathar continues to make the winning moves. This is the final sign of the apocalypse and we wish you all well in the new horrific realm that awaits the survivors

Sriracha
07-03-2015, 03:51 PM
slathar has killed me no less than 400 times and also crushed my soul by 2% .. so there is a layer of hate there... but i respect him.

dontbanpls
07-03-2015, 03:52 PM

that is the point, they shouldn't invite the people who always ruin the second guild, or they will not make it

Videri
07-03-2015, 03:56 PM
some people are poisonous to guilds and we've seen the same cycle over and over and over.

Indeed. Every time a guild looks like they pose a threat to <Holocaust>/<Empire>, Aimchat tries to sabotage them. Is that what you meant?

toyodafenninro
07-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Sweet Jesus.

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 04:30 PM

Well this kind of leads to the truth. Everything about the way Empire operates points to a guild who doesn't really want a 2 or 3 guild server.

The mass recruitment the griefing etc. Its really about fielding 100 person raids on a 350 peak server.

I'm sure there are a handful of people there that want a competitive raid environment but its a definite majority.

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Well this kind of leads to the truth. Everything about the way Empire operates points to a guild who doesn't really want a 2 or 3 guild server.

The mass recruitment the griefing etc. Its really about fielding 100 person raids on a 350 peak server.

I'm sure there are a handful of people there that want a competitive raid environment but its a definite minority

ftfm

dontbanpls
07-03-2015, 04:35 PM
wasn't TMO by far the largest open recruitment guild on the blue server? I think i remember reading that TMO was larger than the next 3 guilds combined at one point right? Suddenly shits different? I guess you think Empire should stop trying to be successful because you aren't on top right now?

Tassador
07-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Just watch out on who you let in, like the movie let the right one in.

Archalen
07-03-2015, 04:39 PM
I will be very surprised if there are 3 stable competing guilds in this server. Seems like all the stable people/ leaders will just funnel into TMO or Empire. Unless...

<Afterbirth> crootin

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 04:40 PM
Trying to think last time we had 100 on a raid

toyodafenninro
07-03-2015, 04:41 PM
wasn't TMO by far the largest open recruitment guild on the blue server? I think i remember reading that TMO was larger than the next 3 guilds combined at one point right? Suddenly shits different? I guess you think Empire should stop trying to be successful because you aren't on top right now?

The truth of the matter is, any end game guild on emu is going to need to have a fairly open recruitment policy, offset by a fairly strict process to attain full membership. The turnover is just too abrupt and acute in an environment where a high-playtime game is combined with players who have all seen the content before, either on Live or in many years of stagnant content here.

It will be interesting to see how things go once competition makes it more difficult to push spawns to non-peak hours. On a personal level, I'd like to see primetime competition over mobs and great pvp, rather than either party needing planned 3am logins for pixels.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Indeed. Every time a guild looks like they pose a threat to <Holocaust>/<Empire>, Aimchat tries to sabotage them. Is that what you meant?

You mean like how we warned fresh not to ally with lite and co...look what happened. Not really a sabotage you're just a fucking retard.

Slathar
07-03-2015, 04:44 PM
feels good being famous

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 04:49 PM

You heard lies :)

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Trying to think

I predict this part is the hardest part for you.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 04:54 PM
I predict this part is the hardest part for you.

Hmm, next time I see you in game I think I'll actually kill you instead of try to help you.

Farzo
07-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Lol, living this tiggles guy. Good thread.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Lol, living this tiggles guy. Good thread.

Tiggles is good people.

Crazycloud
07-03-2015, 05:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ra0ZNXK.jpg

KEK

Alarti0001
07-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Hmm, next time I see you in game I think I'll actually kill you instead of try to help you.

Don't be mad! Didn't you guild give the kill TMO order anyways?

Slathar
07-03-2015, 05:59 PM
we welcome our new tmo overlords

fiegi 8.0
07-03-2015, 06:17 PM
we welcome our new tmo overlords

they welcome you

lethdar
07-03-2015, 06:19 PM
GET OUT OF NORRATH CHUCK W T F

Xantille
07-03-2015, 06:35 PM

fiegi 8.0
07-03-2015, 07:24 PM

aint in norrath pal miss us

TheBiznessTZ
07-03-2015, 07:35 PM
the snout rot has really gotten to tala... i really wish he woulda came over to Empire to see how chill it really is over here. Every day Tamiyo sends me tells about how glad he is that he joined and how happy / amazing this guild is. Dear Ex Fresh <Empire> is the promise land.

Uuruk
07-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Happy Tamiyo is here. Good planeswalker.

Mr Popo
07-03-2015, 07:49 PM
lol
http://i.imgur.com/lizDH5x.png?1

PhelanKA
07-03-2015, 08:59 PM
lol
http://i.imgur.com/lizDH5x.png?1

WTF? SME doesn't own EQ anymore. Copyright infringement infringement!

Mr Popo
07-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Idk they said in the pvp server chat thread it was cause of the song. I assumed a hater reported it but mbe not.

Slathar
07-03-2015, 11:51 PM
durrrrrrrrrr

Rushmore
07-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Are you ready to bend the knee? So many already have.

Woke up to this.
http://www.imgur.com/o0yrEtt.png

I can't wait to have fun with your app. My rogue does need a squire.

We are giving everyone a fair shake no matter your past but we will be firm as well.

Red server deserves a better guild and we do not intent to lower ourselves for a few BIS chars.

Slathar I'll be handling your app personally...

this fucking guy and his big balls... looking forward to you learning your lesson. As much as I have hated Slathar you can't talk to a legend like that here dawg.

Alarti0001
07-04-2015, 12:44 AM
this fucking guy and his big balls... looking forward to you learning your lesson. As much as I have hated Slathar you can't talk to a legend like that here dawg.

Lol Slathar was a TMO app long before he went red.

Tassador
07-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Lol eq legend man what the fuck are you doing?

Kesrin
07-04-2015, 03:53 AM
hi,

5. sektors

tldr; i am seeking help

What friends are joining? O.o

Kesrin
07-04-2015, 03:55 AM
5. Gelden<TMO>

GL

Slathar
07-04-2015, 04:23 AM
Oh yeah the "I wanna be everyones buddy" part of your mental illness cycle is on.

hahaha misses this one. put it in the manifesto

Slathar
07-04-2015, 04:23 AM

missed*

Kesrin
07-04-2015, 04:43 AM

I'm kind of upset Slathar hasn't responded to me publicly on this thread.

Stasis01
07-04-2015, 08:13 AM
<3

Stasis01
07-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Sig edit also.

Tiggles
07-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Sig edit also.

Pras that

God I love red server

Pumped
07-04-2015, 12:03 PM
you guys let lite join?

Slathar
07-04-2015, 12:04 PM
I'm kind of upset Slathar hasn't responded to me publicly on this thread.

i know of 5 others and more thinking about it. i am trying to get everyone on board.

tiggles okay'd this post btw.

Tiggles
07-04-2015, 12:23 PM
you guys let lite join?

Lite is Alartis personal squire, we will see how it turns out.

Slathar
07-04-2015, 12:30 PM
we have always been at war with eastasia

karsten
07-04-2015, 12:32 PM
we have always been at war with eastasia

i got dat reference

webrunner5
07-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Popcorn is good. :p

fiegi 8.0
07-04-2015, 12:47 PM
such a soap opera this server

good thing i only been in 1 guild on dis server.

Slathar
07-04-2015, 12:48 PM
2+2=5

Videri
07-04-2015, 01:29 PM
When I first came to this server, I thought Slathar was some kind of mindless demon terrorist. After being in a guild with him, through some great times and some trying ones, I'm realizing he's actually a really good person with an incredible mind.

druid1
07-04-2015, 01:59 PM
When I first came to this server, I thought Slathar was some kind of mindless demon terrorist. After being in a guild with him, through some great times and some trying ones, I'm realizing he's actually a really good person with an incredible mind.

2nd this

quido
07-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Slathar one of the coolest people on the box, no doubt