PDA

View Full Version : Pras <Good Guys>

syzygyst
06-27-2015, 08:52 PM
It was refreshing to see such good sportsmanship today from GG in their pvp with TMO. It was very cool to see people not being dicks to one another. The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner, and GG proved you can pvp and not have to be assholes. Props to TMO as well today.

Rushmore
06-27-2015, 08:54 PM
It was refreshing to see such good sportsmanship today from GG in their pvp with TMO. It was very cool to see people not being dicks to one another. The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner, and GG proved you can pvp and not have to be assholes. Props to TMO as well today.

would read again

Nads
06-27-2015, 09:02 PM
would read again

^

It definitely was a good time. Here's to many more on a thriving server!

Clark
06-27-2015, 09:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc3LUCu8-IU

syzygyst
06-27-2015, 09:12 PM

I... uhhhh. Ok

iruinedyourday
06-27-2015, 09:14 PM
Infultrating <good guys> VR team speak clubhouse: http://youtu.be/JaTYFs380rI

Tiggles
06-27-2015, 09:18 PM
Was a good fight we both got some solid kill(s) and some friendly trash talk. Thanks for that rezz at the end.

Gained a lot of respect for GG leadership today I assume it was Lite on Gelden.

Still getting our tactics,levels and gear up and I think every week we are getting better.

See you guys at Trakanon soon.

syzygyst
06-27-2015, 09:23 PM
Was a good fight we both got some solid kill(s) and some friendly trash talk. Thanks for that rezz at the end.

Still getting our tactics,levels and gear up and I think every week we are getting better.

I can respect that. Y'all are, hopefully, helping to bring a more positive server into being.

lite
06-27-2015, 09:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTYFs380rI&feature=youtu.be

wow, that's fantastic.

SamwiseRed
06-27-2015, 09:25 PM
dude i love daniel from second life. so goog

syzygyst
06-27-2015, 09:36 PM
I never had any desire to play second life. Those people seem very... touchy.

lite
06-27-2015, 10:30 PM

I hope to see a lot more out of TMO. People already noticing you guys doing things a bit differently than the red crowd and that's pretty exciting. Quite stoked for the future with a 3rd guild and Velious around the corner.

Doors
06-27-2015, 10:40 PM
Don't drink the mexicans kool aid. Dude's ultimate goal is to absorb you for two weeks of contention then eventually his ADD kicks in and gives up.

For any proof of this see the good guys merger and 19 other inceptions of Azrael.

syzygyst
06-27-2015, 10:59 PM
If you can't be civil, find another thread to fling your shit at.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-28-2015, 12:23 AM
Happy to see sportsmanship. Positivity and kind words do amazing things.

Sektor
06-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Don't drink the mexicans kool aid. Dude's ultimate goal is to absorb you for two weeks of contention then eventually his ADD kicks in and gives up.

For any proof of this see the good guys merger and 19 other inceptions of Azrael.

tmo merging into us, you mad?

Tiggles
06-28-2015, 01:27 AM
tmo is letting us app

syzygyst
06-28-2015, 01:50 AM
All. Please don't let the toxicity of Empire spoil the positivity.

Magikarp
06-28-2015, 03:37 AM
dont left syft get away with trying to be two personalities imo

glad to see tmo making friends :). confident they will be a strong and fun force for emp to interact with when they no longer need support from the server rejects

pras tmo

syzygyst
06-28-2015, 11:57 AM
dont left syft get away with trying to be two personalities imo

glad to see tmo making friends :). confident they will be a strong and fun force for emp to interact with when they no longer need support from the server rejects

pras tmo

Imma have to jump in here. I'm not Syft. Frankly, yours and other's obstinate stupidity in the matter is only going to make you look worse when the truth is, indeed, revealed. I've been on P99 off and on, far longer than most of you, including Syft. AND YOU LOVE IT! I remember that from the old blue global /ooc, do you?
Again, keep this one civil and leave your Empire toxicity out of this thread at least.

Pumped
06-28-2015, 12:16 PM
i dont get it why did they sit there and just talk to him when he sat in their clubhouse can you not pvp?

everyone sure looks scary and slutty enough

oricalum
06-28-2015, 12:21 PM

Hahaha, that is so fucking true. Good video.

Susvain2
06-28-2015, 12:22 PM
i loved the real condescending "GOOD FIGHT" "EXTREMELY WELL DONE GUYS" by Lite after the battle

dude is a scumbag

syzygyst
06-28-2015, 12:40 PM
I have a boner for Lite.

FTFY ya big guy :) It's OK, but I doubt he'd marry you now that it's legal.

Magikarp
06-28-2015, 04:42 PM
syft ur a weird dude

iruinedyourday
06-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Imma have to jump in here. I'm not Syft. Frankly, yours and other's obstinate stupidity in the matter is only going to make you look worse when the truth is, indeed, revealed. I've been on P99 off and on, far longer than most of you, including Syft. AND YOU LOVE IT! I remember that from the old blue global /ooc, do you?
Again, keep this one civil and leave your Empire toxicity out of this thread at least.

Post a picture