finasterra1
06-27-2015, 05:06 PM
goodbye ooc.. i will miss you.

Pumped
06-27-2015, 05:26 PM
wut?

finasterra1
06-27-2015, 06:15 PM
ooc use for "personal commentary" is no longer allowed. as per the server staff.

Vaen
06-27-2015, 06:29 PM
But you can still use it to hawk your wares? Cause that's what OOC should be for. /s

Drakaris
06-27-2015, 06:52 PM
I love OOC, its a server saver when the pop is sub 100 in off-peaks.

In the staff defence though, I almost quit the server after seeing retards spam OOC in the first week of playing here, so it is a 2 edged sword.

Pumped
06-27-2015, 07:05 PM
so ooc is still global right?

Omnifiend
06-27-2015, 07:17 PM
so ooc is still global right?

Yes.

Agatha
06-27-2015, 07:32 PM
damn, i talk in ooc all day, nothing offensive, just topics of the day and stuff, shit. hrmmm.

Snapple
06-27-2015, 07:41 PM
damn, i talk in ooc all day, nothing offensive, just topics of the day and stuff, shit. hrmmm.

maybe your time would be better spent getting a job

finasterra1
06-27-2015, 07:45 PM
i agree, ooc being a global means of chatting is what keeps the server healthy

finasterra1
06-27-2015, 07:47 PM
i think the server staff is doing it, as a means to force people to join guilds...
trying to keep ooc not used for personal chatting, and forcing it into guild chats.

Omnifiend
06-27-2015, 08:01 PM
Would be cool if there were more than 3 guilds. Always hated playing while OOC was being moderated, but now that I'm in one of the big 3 I don't care anymore. Still, feel bad for all the unguilded folks.

Cid
06-27-2015, 08:11 PM
Could someone post a link to the actual announcement for this? Personal commentary isn't very specific since literally everything said in ooc could fall under that category.

I am assuming it is meant to stop finger-pointing and accusations and the attempts to publicly shame people for real and imagined offenses (Plugging, hacking, training, etc.) that almost always lead to stupid arguments.
Maybe even the newbies begging for handouts. I enjoy helping people, but I offer assistance to those trying to help themselves, not hospice care to invalids.

Anyway, the point is can we get a link or at least a quote in its entirety? We're all going to jump to conclusions based on two words, not the actual statement.

finasterra1
06-27-2015, 08:15 PM
eunomia was sending out tells all day. but i didn't see an official announcement.

ducktv
06-27-2015, 08:25 PM
eunomia was sending out tells all day. but i didn't see an official announcement.

because it's not a real rule. ooc - out of character. program a fucking auction channel.

heartbrand
06-27-2015, 09:19 PM
I'm glad that time is being spent on such an important aspect of Red99.

SamwiseRed
06-27-2015, 09:21 PM
would be nice to have an official ruling on ooc. it's not difficult to have some rules posted. ive been warned twice today for saying pras. meanwhile Bloodorgy, Tittycentral, and Mcsex aren't offensive names lol

finasterra1
06-27-2015, 09:22 PM
yeah, i've been warned a few times for just general conversation stuff, and i see people dick waving their kills with gear loot links, and all kinds of shit talk... and it's the same people multiple times, during the same period of time i'm talking... so either they're not being warned also... or they're being warned, and not being disciplined (because it's not actually a rule?)

Widan
06-27-2015, 09:26 PM
Eunomia still doesn't understand that OOC stands for out of character.

SamwiseRed
06-27-2015, 09:43 PM
straight from the pnp

- Making excessive and inappropriate use of public channels of communications (/shout, /ooc, etc.).

ooc = out of character
pras being a respose i am saying out of character

ruling - pras it

Clark
06-27-2015, 09:49 PM
maybe your time would be better spent getting a job

lol

SamwiseRed
06-27-2015, 09:52 PM
If I eat a ban for casual fun friendly banter over ooc then so be it. That would be pretty ridiculous though considering I've never had a problem with GM's before, even crazy ass Amelinda.

Tapatio
06-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Ooc stands for Out of character.

Guess the Ooc mods didn't get the memo

Swish
06-27-2015, 10:26 PM
If I eat a ban for casual fun friendly banter over ooc then so be it. That would be pretty ridiculous though considering I've never had a problem with GM's before, even crazy ass Amelinda.

Same. There'll be very few left to enjoy these new rules.

Rekrul
06-28-2015, 02:02 AM
Feels good knowing she's there to make sure people can't enjoy eachother's company in an ooc chat channel. Things will be better when people try out red and login to a server that feels dead.

minakto
06-28-2015, 02:54 AM
I think she might be anti gay rights too, The new SCOTUS ruling is a big impact in US and she said no gay talk in ooc

Imago
06-28-2015, 02:58 AM
Would be cool if there were more than 3 guilds.

Let's be thankful there's more than two at the moment.

Magikarp
06-28-2015, 03:31 AM
I think she might be anti gay rights too, The new SCOTUS ruling is a big impact in US and she said no gay talk in ooc

p sure she just doesnt want ppl talking about sociopolitical issues in ooc

sell your wares, pras yt, gtfo

not bad idea imo

Madbad
06-28-2015, 03:41 AM
p sure she just doesnt want ppl talking about sociopolitical issues in ooc

Shits classic though, I remember listening to many armchair philosophers in classic.

Edit: in every MMO ever

Magikarp
06-28-2015, 03:42 AM
global ooc not classic. banning ppl for talking in such global ooc very far from classic

ban it entirely. our pop is enough now

Madbad
06-28-2015, 03:50 AM
Nuke global ooc, Nuke YT, Nuke PnP, Nuke XP Bonus.

Only answer petitions for bugs, hacking, and exploits.

minakto
06-28-2015, 04:21 AM
Does blues ooc have the same restrictions? no social issue talks?

Can we use shout with limited restrictions?

India
06-28-2015, 09:58 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tradesonred
06-28-2015, 03:49 PM
Oh, staff blindly creating shit rules to kill population again? Fucking rookies

To me this is the most damning part. Not the shit rule itself, which is bad enough (It means that while the forums looks like garbage with little moderation, which is the main window into the server before someone actually takes the decision to join, they run after people who crack jokes in OOC at 1am).

No, the worst part is that staff hasnt learned. They still take off the top of their head decisions that inflict damage on the server on which people have invested insane amount of hours. It might be free, but those hours should count for something. The least you can do, is not run in a glass home with your steel toed boots and start dancing the dancing Popov all around the house. The population is fragile. It took YEARS of screaming by people like me to get the staff to accept common sense things like removing Xp loss in pvp to get the population to where it is now.

So with this rule, it is obvious that the "We must nerf xp, it will get worse before it gets better" and the "Xp loss in pvp removal? LOL this isnt Call of Duty!" days arent over. They will still implement ill-thought rules without brainstorming it first with the community. Nay, the fact that people are complaining is a clear cue that we are doing the right thing. It still feels like Rogean, Sirken and whoever put some ideas in a hat, take out one and say "Why dont we try this one and not check back on the effect its having on the population numbers for at least 3 months?" Say like the box dropping from 600 pop to 75 peak pop until they finally saw the light and removed xp loss in pvp, 2 years too late.

Now some of the community is shit, so i can understand part of the reticence of asking for their feedback. But some of the community is not, and they could have provided the staff with valuable input alot of times and more often than not, were not asked.

So it might please some people that this decision to put GM resources into policing OOC, policing people who kill the grinding boredom with late night chit chat, instead of cleaning up the forums, has cemented my decision not to come back for Velious.

Pumped
06-28-2015, 04:34 PM
will never read any TLDRs from ecoli

lol later

Magikarp
06-28-2015, 05:03 PM
sparknotes:

my decision not to come back for Velious.

see u in thurgaydin tho tbh

Tradesonred
06-28-2015, 05:14 PM
sparknotes:

see u in thurgaydin tho tbh

I dont think so, 95% positive. I had started leveling an alt 2 weeks prior to OOC being canned, after like 8 months hiatus and i had another WTF moment when i got a 24h mute by eunomia for cracking jokes in OOC where im asking myself why im persisting on investing time on this server?

Obviously they gonna keep implementing bad stuff that nerfs the pop as soon as it breaks the 200+ barrier.

Slathar
06-28-2015, 05:32 PM
I dont think so, 95% positive. I had started leveling an alt 2 weeks prior to OOC being canned, after like 8 months hiatus and i had another WTF moment when i got a 24h mute by eunomia for cracking jokes in OOC where im asking myself why im persisting on investing time on this server?

Obviously they gonna keep implementing bad stuff that nerfs the pop as soon as it breaks the 200+ barrier.

cry more about it nerd

Splade
06-28-2015, 05:48 PM

I got a 1yr ooc ban for joking about RMT. I feel your pain

SamwiseRed
06-28-2015, 05:50 PM
weird i saw someone trying to trade a 1988 chevy nova for a cloak of flames in ooc yesterday.

Swish
06-28-2015, 06:44 PM

The track record is undeniable.

Remember, you're not here to have fun.

Cid
06-28-2015, 09:19 PM
This kind of makes me want to start talking in ooc just so I can get banned from it. Waiting on Velious for years has been incredibly boring and slowly caused me to play less. I think starting a crusade against one or more GMs might be fun, and at the very least would be entertaining for me.

Too bad I can't be a GM for Red. There'd be no more favortism and things would get done that would actually benefit the server instead of just a portion of players, who usually just bitched the loudest. I don't pvp and even I think this is some bluebie bullshit. No one who did not experience ooc how it used to be should really be the person moderating our chat channels. It's already went from NC-17 to PG-13 and really doesn't need to be forced to be G rated.
How do you justify banning someone from ooc for breaking unwritten rules? The only rule I've seen is a vague statement that can be interpreted so that almost anything said in ooc could be considered against the rules.

Drudge
06-28-2015, 09:34 PM
I think starting a crusade against one or more GMs might be fun, and at the very least would be entertaining for me.http://i.imgur.com/VtwsBAT.jpg

Skillslam
06-28-2015, 09:55 PM
red without the entertaining ooc guild drama, slap fights and general lulz? no thanks jeff

Sriracha
06-28-2015, 10:49 PM
I don't see the big deal. Just turn OOC off in your options, its a blessing really. They should make an auction channel instead, easier to just enforce "auctions only".

Thats just my 2 spicy copper

Cid
06-29-2015, 05:44 AM
Why link a pic of the Children's Crusade? It was less a crusade and more of a pilgrimage/exodus by European children in which most were just betrayed by the people that were supposed to give them passage on their ships and sold into slavery.

I was thinking more like a one man crusade like Die Hard. Yippee Kai-Yay, Motherfucker!

But someone may have learned something and I got to talk about history which I always enjoy so thanks =)

Agatha
06-29-2015, 06:12 AM
for the record i blame TMO for bringing hurt feelings to the server. ooc has never been a problem, dno why it is now.

but if thems the rules thems the rules, ill try my best but the best part about red server is the ooc pvp.

SamwiseRed
06-29-2015, 10:47 AM
for the record i blame TMO for bringing hurt feelings to the server. ooc has never been a problem, dno why it is now.

but if thems the rules thems the rules, ill try my best but the best part about red server is the ooc pvp.

naw i dont think it's tmo. i am sure they enjoy ooc just as much as the next guy. it is definitely eunomia going on a self righteous power trip. it is very amelinda like. seriously, where do they find these people?

Eunomia
06-29-2015, 11:42 AM
Well since I got zero support from ANYONE, I'll stop the monitoring.

Just to make sure I won't be tempted, I'll stay off red.

I won't be able to assist in any way, but I'm sure another staff member will step right in to help :)

Tapatio
06-29-2015, 11:45 AM
Ok

minakto
06-29-2015, 12:01 PM

I won't be able to assist in any way, but I'm sure another staff member will step right in to help :)

http://i.imgur.com/qfbB9Yx.jpg

HippoNipple
06-29-2015, 12:03 PM

Should just make a npc to summon decayed corpses then GMs could go away forever.

daasgoot
06-29-2015, 12:24 PM

i think your heart is in the right place but the execution may be a bit off.

there are a lot of reasons why the gobal ooc is great for this server.. however, i think we can all agree certain discussions/words should not be used in OOC and can be detrimental to server health. I would guess most people would be happy to see it monitored, but to say no chat at all in ooc is coming on a bit strong, which is why you got the response you did.

Tapatio
06-29-2015, 12:31 PM
People using out of character chat channel to chat out of character. Mind blowing.

SamwiseRed
06-29-2015, 12:34 PM
People using out of character chat channel to chat out of character. Mind blowing.

I can't believe it myself.

Pikrib
06-29-2015, 12:38 PM

This could be bad.

Has anyone seen any other staff member besides Eunomia in the last 3 months?

minakto
06-29-2015, 12:41 PM
This could be bad.

Guess Red99 back to Austrailia Prison Continent Status.

SamwiseRed
06-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Velious is gonna be a train fest anyway. It's for the best.

HippoNipple
06-29-2015, 12:42 PM
This could be bad.

Oh well. GM quitting because people don't like their stance on OOC, not much you can do.

SamwiseRed
06-29-2015, 12:43 PM
GM's trying to enforce rules that don't exist never ends well.

heartbrand
06-29-2015, 12:48 PM

LOL so true.

Smedy
06-29-2015, 12:51 PM

jesus samwise, pras the wisdom

lets keep the ooc locked down, i mean it would be terrible if someone said the f word in there, rainbow people could get offended https://youtu.be/fHMoDt3nSHs?t=202

Bokke
06-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Listening to Roberto call people nerds in OOC is one of the few things that kept me levelling on this server.

Pumped
06-29-2015, 01:13 PM

bye

Rekrul
06-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Haha so if you can't enforce a rule you made up that no one wants youre simply going to be done with red altogether?

Lady Julae
06-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Does blues ooc have the same restrictions? no social issue talks?

Can we use shout with limited restrictions?

Blue's ooc is only restricted when it comes to racial slurs, profanity, etc, basically what's in the EULA. Blue's OOC is also limited by zone. Finally Blue's community rarely uses /ooc as a channel for smack-talk, bullying, harassment and toilet humor, so the need for GM policing is little to none.

SamwiseRed
06-29-2015, 02:35 PM
Blue's ooc is only restricted when it comes to racial slurs, profanity, etc, basically what's in the EULA. Blue's OOC is also limited by zone. Finally Blue's community rarely uses /ooc as a channel for smack-talk, bullying, harassment and toilet humor, so the need for GM policing is little to none.

lol you clearly have never leveled in CoM where groups battle out spawn rights over ooc for hours on end.

Swish
06-29-2015, 02:40 PM
Blue's community rarely uses /ooc as a channel for smack-talk, bullying, harassment and toilet humor, so the need for GM policing is little to none.

I've seen some nasty shit spoken in that EC tunnel, get 150 players together and its possible.

Lady Julae
06-29-2015, 02:46 PM
lol you clearly have never leveled in CoM where groups battle out spawn rights over ooc for hours on end.

Clearly! But that is one zone. As I said, the chat is limited to zone, not global. So far I visited all of Antonica and Several zones in Kunark, and I have yet to encounter any questionable chat. Maybe it's the time I am on, but I play 7PM - 11PM EST during the week and Saturday/Sunday mornings/after noon EST.

Tradesonred
06-29-2015, 02:50 PM

Maybe thats the problem Eunomia was trying to solve? Although id leave profanity out of the picture (excuse my french) because if you cant handle seeing the word fuck youre probably not mentally stable enough to live in a fantasy world where you kill 35,000 living things to get to 60.

Smack-talk is part of PVP. I dont do it (much) but i dont see it as a problem, unless...

The problem could be people posting Jeffrey Dahmer shit in OOC like trying to get at Heartbrand or Samwise's children and nuking OOC altogether was a crude way to solve that kind of behavior?

Thats like muting the forums because Gyno told cutie to kill herself. The problem is Gyno, not the forums.

SamwiseRed
06-29-2015, 02:52 PM
Clearly! But that is one zone. As I said, the chat is limited to zone, not global. So far I visited all of Antonica and Several zones in Kunark, and I have yet to encounter any questionable chat. Maybe it's the time I am on, but I play 7PM - 11PM EST during the week and Saturday/Sunday mornings/after noon EST.

ah no offense but judging by your sig, you haven't been on blue long enough to make that call. once you get into zones with contested spawns, you'll see sickness in ooc.

Swish
06-29-2015, 02:56 PM
It's back...

http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/06/29/Untitlede1761.png

Clark
06-29-2015, 02:58 PM

Clark
06-29-2015, 02:58 PM
^ Also wipe.

Tapatio
06-29-2015, 03:04 PM
It's back...

http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/06/29/Untitlede1761.png

Thriving.

HippoNipple
06-29-2015, 03:05 PM

The server had this at one point, the population went to 30. Not saying everyone that quit was because of those not being in but it made the server unappealing to new players.

No new blood joined and eventually the population dwindled as numbers were not replenished.

It is easy to say nuke all those things after you benefited from them being there while leveling 1-60 and you are in a guild with 100+ people.

Global OOC/PnP/XP Bonus/ and YT (there to help with PnP) are all in place to help new players and I doubt Fresh would have ever been a guild without them as a recruiting tool to the server. TMO probably wouldn't be around right now.

Milton
06-30-2015, 02:30 PM
So I'm banned on Fame for calling this what it is? This is like the 40th time staff, desperate for legitimacy, blindly throws around arbitrary authority on a small internet community of 300 elf simmers in hopes of being recognized as saviors of ethnic groups and women’s rights.

Please, some pleb just got a bit of power and felt like goin all North Korea on us, AGAIN Prohibition does not work. And the staff gets bashed because they try to reinvent the wheel every 6 months. What the fuck. It is what it is. A retarded idea that will do no good. The true gains on this server came from the community. Not some entitled nerd with a hall monitor badge.

And that's the bottom line..
http://memecrunch.com/meme/1B9V9/because-stone-cold-said-so/image.png

Pumped
06-30-2015, 03:15 PM
the whole milton thing is so lame

Milton
06-30-2015, 05:40 PM
That's why its a forum account for when I'm banned on fame, thanks for your concern. Putting it in the circular file.

Tradesonred
06-30-2015, 06:08 PM
They should ban people who spam N***er all day every day. They should ban Gyno over OOC harassing cutie into killing herself. Some form of OOC policing is necessary.

Im just not sure i trust Eunomia's judgement of when to use that ban hammer. It shouldnt be over something like "Oh fuck me, Fury Road was the best movie ive seen in years"

Banning is gonna have parts of arbitrary in it. But you know, we got some Jeffrey Dahmer types here who think bullying someone into suicide is funny stuff. So thats why we cant have nice things.

Eslade
06-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Tldr

Colgate
06-30-2015, 06:38 PM
lol what

gyno didn't harass anyone into suicide

Kergan
06-30-2015, 06:49 PM
cutie killed herself? Thought that was dayze.

georgie
06-30-2015, 06:52 PM
Is there a video?

Milton
06-30-2015, 06:53 PM
She drop any good loot?

vinnidel
06-30-2015, 06:56 PM

if this is actually true i'm one step closer to reinstalling. Sirken can you resign too dawg?

Pumped
06-30-2015, 07:07 PM
wait wait wait

cutie aka soda killed herself?

georgie
06-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Are we really surprised? How many drugs was she hooked on? I blame chewie

Tradesonred
06-30-2015, 07:50 PM
My english skills arent at 255 yet

Trying to get cutie to kill herself

Sorry you creeps i dont have confirmation it happened, people did try though

minakto
06-30-2015, 08:04 PM
Can we investigate this further and maybe find the suicide pictures of said individual? Could add it to the crimes this legendary Littlegyno figure has committed.

Pumped
06-30-2015, 08:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4foiDuC.jpg

TacoSmasher
06-30-2015, 08:15 PM
Ignore list is for simple minded individuals. Grats on being as thin skinned as lite.

Tradesonred
06-30-2015, 08:26 PM
He made the effort to link a JPEG so i would know he put me on ignore, he cares alot more than he would like to admit to himself.

It didnt get to me though, u mad? (lawl)

Cuz clearly youre gonna use the click off msg thingie to see what i replied

He should read some Jungian psychology, that repressed shit is nasty. The part about the shadow self:

"Shadow

The shadow is an unconscious complex defined as the repressed, suppressed or disowned qualities of the conscious self. According to Jung, the human being deals with the reality of the shadow in four ways: denial, projection, integration and/or transmutation.[citation needed] According to Analytical psychology, a person's shadow may have both constructive and destructive aspects. In its more destructive aspects, the shadow can represent those things which people do not accept about themselves. For instance, the shadow of someone who identifies as being kind may be harsh or unkind. Conversely, the shadow of a person who perceives himself to be brutal may be gentle. In its more constructive aspects, a person's shadow may represent hidden positive qualities. This has been referred to as the "gold in the shadow". Jung emphasized the importance of being aware of shadow material and incorporating it into conscious awareness in order to avoid projecting shadow qualities on others.

The shadow in dreams is often represented by dark figures of the same gender as the dreamer.[3]

The shadow may also concern great figures in the history of human thought or even spiritual masters, who became great because of their shadows or because of their ability to live their shadows (namely, their unconscious faults) in full without repressing them."

Putting this here, as it could probably help a bunch of people here sort their heads out.

Snapple
06-30-2015, 09:00 PM
He made the effort to link a JPEG so i would know he put me on ignore, he cares alot more than he would like to admit to himself.

He should read some Jungian psychology, that repressed shit is nasty. The part about the shadow self:

"Shadow

The shadow is an unconscious complex defined as the repressed, suppressed or disowned qualities of the conscious self. According to Jung, the human being deals with the reality of the shadow in four ways: denial, projection, integration and/or transmutation.[citation needed] According to Analytical psychology, a person's shadow may have both constructive and destructive aspects. In its more destructive aspects, the shadow can represent those things which people do not accept about themselves. For instance, the shadow of someone who identifies as being kind may be harsh or unkind. Conversely, the shadow of a person who perceives himself to be brutal may be gentle. In its more constructive aspects, a person's shadow may represent hidden positive qualities. This has been referred to as the "gold in the shadow". Jung emphasized the importance of being aware of shadow material and incorporating it into conscious awareness in order to avoid projecting shadow qualities on others.

The shadow in dreams is often represented by dark figures of the same gender as the dreamer.[3]

The shadow may also concern great figures in the history of human thought or even spiritual masters, who became great because of their shadows or because of their ability to live their shadows (namely, their unconscious faults) in full without repressing them."

Putting this here, as it could probably help a bunch of people here sort their heads out.

http://i.imgur.com/5r8mz.gif

Pumped
06-30-2015, 09:05 PM
This message is hidden because Tradesonred is on your ignore list.

wants fungi tunic first trip to seb, ragequit cause didn't get it

haha drowned away 3 months of dapper kills REKT

Champion_Standing
06-30-2015, 09:27 PM

"Shadow

http://i.imgur.com/0vK8Jy1.gif

Tassador
06-30-2015, 09:33 PM
and ecoli crusade of madness is back and we are the ones fucked up.

Pikrib
07-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Ignore list is for simple minded individuals. Grats on being as thin skinned as lite.

Only masochistic peeps havn't popped Ecoli on ignore yet. He's been on my ignore list close to a year now and thats where he is staying. If you feel like reading his TLDR fungi conspiracy theories I pity you.

Champion_Standing
07-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Only masochistic peeps havn't popped Ecoli on ignore yet. He's been on my ignore list close to a year now and thats where he is staying. If you feel like reading his TLDR fungi conspiracy theories I pity you.

Because there are so many other worthwhile posts to read here?

HippoNipple
07-01-2015, 09:46 AM

He really does have the worst posts.

Tapatio
07-01-2015, 09:53 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080819164731/diablo/images/5/5b/Barbarianspellcast2.gif

Pikrib
07-01-2015, 09:55 AM

I'm not saying there are, but every time I read a Ecoli TLDR I felt I just waisted 30 seconds of my life.

If you got time for it keep reading the "Ecoli got screwed over at fungi conspiracy" or the "Ecoli saved the Nihilum raid by rooting raptors" tldr's.

I'll keep updating my ignore list.

Eslade
07-01-2015, 09:59 AM
I love the posts about how we all suck yet he keeps coming back.

Tradesonred
07-01-2015, 01:26 PM
I'm not saying there are, but every time I read a Ecoli TLDR I felt I just waisted 30 seconds of my life.

If you got time for it keep reading the "Ecoli got screwed over at fungi conspiracy" or the "Ecoli saved the Nihilum raid by rooting raptors" tldr's.

I'll keep updating my ignore list.

Some people here are so fucking stupid, its really something to marvel at

If you only knew how much i dont give a shit about some people putting me on ignore trying to get at me by TLDRs

If only one person got what i said about Nizzar acting like Napoleon, decided not to join Nihilum, it was worth writing the post.

I write the posts precisely because i think not everyone is as dumb as eslade, pumped and pikrib, and as warnings to new blood joining the server

Pumped
07-01-2015, 01:35 PM

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HxJpvBOFPMA/hqdefault.jpg

Tradesonred
07-01-2015, 01:37 PM
See what i mean, new blood

Eslade
07-01-2015, 01:44 PM
oh man, sure showed us. got ignored by a new account...

Tradesonred
07-01-2015, 01:45 PM
If it wasnt for me crusading for a year basically against the rest of the server to get xp loss in pvp removed youd still be playing on a peak 50 players server, hows that for dumb.

Eslade
07-01-2015, 01:48 PM
loved it when it was only me solo on my cleric. life was good.

Sriracha
07-01-2015, 02:48 PM
If it wasnt for me crusading for a year basically against the rest of the server to get xp loss in pvp removed youd still be playing on a peak 50 players server, hows that for dumb.

so this is all your fault????!

Xaanka
07-01-2015, 11:17 PM

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HxJpvBOFPMA/hqdefault.jpg

lol this guy is rustled as fuck:p:p:p

Troubled
07-02-2015, 03:39 AM
plz stop banter

wts red dragon scale

Samsung
07-02-2015, 10:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5r8mz.gif

Tradesonred
07-02-2015, 04:06 PM
lol this guy is rustled as fuck:p:p:p

Its tomato i think

Still rustled that i rejected his friendship 2 years ago because stupid racists

Heres to 2 more years of being Kurt Russelled

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/article_photos/barbara-walters-kurt-russell-wine-inline.jpg

letsjoe
07-19-2015, 12:04 PM

heh you totally lasted longer than i expected heheheheheh .... not... terrible gm

bubur
07-19-2015, 02:50 PM
wait wait wait a min

why is Eunomia b&

stepped down or forced out?

Madbad
07-19-2015, 02:53 PM
sex scandal

dontbanpls
07-19-2015, 03:10 PM
thats what happens when u try 2 fuck with ooc on red

bubur