PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget

Uuruk
06-25-2015, 05:04 PM
can anyone guess who these PMs are from???

I joined Holo to help new players out and do good for the server. It is now apparent to me the moment I want something for myself you are more than ready to paint me as a villain to defend a decision to benefit one of your aimchat pals.

How quickly you forgot about the hours I spent summoning corpses in Seb out of peak play time after Azrael wiped everyone out in Traks lair over 6 months ago. While the other guys in GW's were saying 'fuck these guys, you shouldn't have to carry them by CRing them', I went out of my way to keep the guys in Holo playing and from quitting.

Like you claim that I don't know how much effort Versace puts into the guild during peak hours, how ignorant are you to the out of peak play-time exp leech groups I set up in KC.

You have proven to be a person of poor moral standing and a person who puts their aimchat pals above everyone else. In addition to this you have proven to me that a position of power has indeed corrupted you and your power trips will be your own demise.

If you think it was about the SoW sword, then you have it all wrong. I asked for the Iksar Child's Tear for my wife's shaman during fear and the thing was black holed, while no one said a word and the officers ignored my PMs.

I wanted something from holo, as a token of appreciation for everything I have done for your guild members and guild.

I've got over 100kpp and 2 potion mules, do you think the SoW sword would have granted me a boost that I didn't already have? It was simply a gesture of 'hey dude, we value all the effort you put into holo and choosing us over God's Work'.

But instead I got a big FUCK YOU.

I sent you a PM with my frustrations rather than making a thread or bringing it up in TS or guild chat, and you deguild my shit when I log to spend time with my kid by taking him to the park because my wife is yelling at me to get off the computer.

You have turned a helpful friend and ally into an enemy. Enjoy your power tripping Colgate. Way to fuck over a guy who has always done the right thing by your guild and its members. You won't be able to keep a lid on this one.

Meh, if Terp/Wasp didn't have my back on this I suspect Terp was in his pathological "we don't need another shitty sk" mode. He had been telling me to main another class like my necro. He knew I'd be pissed if I didn't get anything after all this time.

Guess they no longer have a use for me and were ready to see me go.

What's done is done, we all just need to live with the consequences of our decisions. This will affect your off-peak crew quite dramatically. Let Terp know I made kammbo plug twice last night and digital got to exp in kc with a group of <friends> getting vp keys. All the while Azrael held sebilis.

It's not much, but it's a start. I'll also be having a word with <fresh>. they were on the edge of dropping the holo alliance several times in the past and I had convinced them otherwise. No one likes a tyrant.

One more thing. Terp told me to go join Azrael straight off the bat. I'm not stupid enough to join that guild. Ive got a better sphere of influence being neutral to all guilds except the one that shat me out after using me.

Tell your core the following:

"Burn me and I will burn you back.

I'm sitting here with a box of tinder and contemplating whether or not I will start the real fire."

There is nothing I really want anymore then to see u guys burn for this. But if you guys come forward and apologise for the way you treated me now, I won't set this fire off.

I didn't deserve to be treated the way I did.

You don't fuck with someone's time, you don't fuck with someone's trust (making tells public and going back on your word) and you don't fuck with someone's money.

I've been donating hoping they would do a repop on the weekend, I already told you that.

You fucked with all 3. Now I have to decide if I want holo to burn to the ground.

Fucking me over was one of the poorest decisions you guys could have made for your guild.

You got no idea how many people are PMing me with more dirt on your guild. Even your buddy Rag slipped up before getting tagged.

I reckon I could forward my private messages alone to force Rogeans hand.

I will forum quest more, this is an artwork slowly unraveling and you got so many other people working against Holocaust going above Sirken's head.

Tell ur crew to blackhole whatever you can, you don't have much time left.

Slathar
06-25-2015, 05:04 PM
Name Rank Class Kills Deaths Ratio Streak Points Guild
Grannock 6844 17 32 0.53 0 1.04 Empire

Uuruk
06-25-2015, 05:05 PM
wtf ^

daasgoot
06-25-2015, 05:05 PM
tldr

Kergan
06-25-2015, 05:07 PM
Change SoW sword to AoN and about 6 months from now it will be Andis.

Uuruk
06-25-2015, 05:08 PM

I laughed.

Syft-X
06-25-2015, 06:23 PM
Name Rank Class Kills Deaths Ratio Streak Points Guild
Grannock 6844 17 32 0.53 0 1.04 Empire

LMFAO

HippoNipple
06-25-2015, 06:24 PM

Lol

Syft-X
06-25-2015, 06:27 PM
Damn even the empire nutswingers throw andis under the bus and drive over him.

iruinedyourday
06-25-2015, 06:55 PM
I love riding Guido's coat tails during a raid and getting half a level of xp while I sit there and break mez's

Syft-X
06-25-2015, 06:59 PM
I love riding Guido's coat tails during a raid and getting half a level of xp while I sit there and break mez's

You talking about PvE on a PvP forum again?

well considing this is you

7281 Worship 1 84 0.01 0 0.04

Not much else you could talk about.

Kergan
06-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Damn even the empire nutswingers throw andis under the bus and drive over him.

I have maintained a very strict anti-Andis policy regardless of which particular nuts I'm swinging from thank you very much.

Syft-X
06-25-2015, 07:07 PM
I have maintained a very strict anti-Andis policy regardless of which particular nuts I'm swinging from thank you very much.

Color me shocked, guys willing to put any dirty zerg dick in their mouth still have the self respect not to suck Andis off.

Tameth
06-26-2015, 05:42 PM
never forget

syzygyst
06-26-2015, 05:47 PM
This is how I picture Empire is:

http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/screenshot-2014-08-19-at-17-57-48-worst-banned-horror-ever-i-watched-human-centipede-ii-so-you-don-t-have-to.png?width=445&height=266

Pumped
06-26-2015, 09:00 PM

oh god I have to pee

Bazia
06-26-2015, 09:09 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=115512&dateline=1434252487

Doors
06-26-2015, 09:24 PM
Syft responding to himself with two forum accounts again? That's normal.

Anyway leaderboard rank doesn't mean shit unless they somehow start tracking assists.