PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Sense Trap

azeth
06-22-2015, 02:53 PM
Hello,

So today I leveled 17-200 sense trap and failed sensing a trap every attempt. I have tried SolA, SolB and Timorous Deep ogre pots and 100% of the time have failed to sense a trap.

Without being able to sense, we cannot disarm.

Any known issue? seemingly it is impossible to sense a trap at 200 skill.

Vega
06-22-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure what the mechanism is supposed to be. But you can actually disarm any of those traps by just clicking on them (don't click the skill button). This is also how you raise up the skill.

Edit: Well, not the TD one, I think that one changed for some reason. But I've done it on the swinging axe, the poking out spikes, and I think the descending slab.

azeth
06-23-2015, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure what the mechanism is supposed to be. But you can actually disarm any of those traps by just clicking on them (don't click the skill button). This is also how you raise up the skill.

Edit: Well, not the TD one, I think that one changed for some reason. But I've done it on the swinging axe, the poking out spikes, and I think the descending slab.

I'll try this tonight, but what gives on failing to sense 100% of the time? We are talking thousands of attempts as a sample size.