PDA

View Full Version : All My Ex-Fresh Pals

Humerox
06-21-2015, 07:35 PM
I'd like to see all ex-Fresh app <TMO>. Clean whistles, experienced leadership and since Tiggles has declared neutrality they're A #1 in my book.

I also think they'll put the hurt on <Empire> come Velious. Just sayin~

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 07:42 PM
is gg really in that bad of shape?

the repops fight 2.5 weeks ago was fun and had me mildly concerned for my pixels + thinking i'd have to pay for verix. wut happened to the momentum?

snufzaimoverlord
06-21-2015, 07:44 PM
28 of their VP geared max BIS toons got ban banned.

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 07:49 PM
It probably died with <Fresh>. <Good guys> was only made to exact revenge on <Empire>. It was made in haste without proper direction, or goals for the future. The first meeting they had as a guild ,they discussed disbanding the guild after three months of being on top.

They closed recruitment to players under 50 and immediately started losing members instead of gaining them. They formed with a majority of their members being coerced into their ranks, a very poor motivator when you need people to put in effort in order to be successful. Add in all the internal drama and petty little grievances along with corruption in the loot council and attempts to make a DKP system that rewarded long term players more than new players. Why as a new guy would anyone want to join a guild that is losing and padding the DKP for it's veterans while putting new members at a disadvantage?

If you aren't clearly winning you have to offer people something else. <Good guys> didn't have much appeal outside of pixels and it very clearly was less successful as a massive zerg than it was as 5 guilds of individuals working together. It brought about even more severe animosity between itself and <Empire> and a less appealing environment for all players on the server.

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 07:50 PM
Lol tl dr

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 07:51 PM
Lol tl dr

Lucky for me that I don't give a shit about your opinion and haven't for a very long time.

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 07:53 PM
Lol

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 07:53 PM
I'd also like to point out that when I left the server was hovering around 300 online 3-4 days a week. Since good guys took over the pop has been dropping and I haven't seen 300 online at once more than a day or two a week.

Humerox
06-21-2015, 07:54 PM
is gg really in that bad of shape?

the repops fight 2.5 weeks ago was fun and had me mildly concerned for my pixels + thinking i'd have to pay for verix. wut happened to the momentum?

<GG> wasn't the right place for most of <Fresh>, and to be frank I think quite a few quit or reduced playtime to almost nothing, including myself. Not that I'm going to be on as much - school incoming in August - but I'd like to log in and see some pals now and again, lol. Which means I'll be apping <TMO> myself. Maybe they'll take me, lol. :eek:

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 07:54 PM
You care too much. Go outside

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 08:01 PM
<GG> wasn't the right place for most of <Fresh>, and to be frank I think quite a few quit or reduced playtime to almost nothing, including myself. Not that I'm going to be on as much - school incoming in August - but I'd like to log in and see some pals now and again, lol. Which means I'll be apping <TMO> myself. Maybe they'll take me, lol. :eek:

Why is this being said now instead of when it would have mattered? <Fresh> could have still been a guild if only people would have been willing to trust that I had their best interests in mind when I refused the offer to merge.

Eslade
06-21-2015, 08:06 PM
You care too much. Go outside

Most true statement of the entire thread.

Humerox
06-21-2015, 08:07 PM
Why is this being said now instead of when it would have mattered? <Fresh> could have still been a guild if only people would have been willing to trust that I had their best interests in mind when I refused the offer to merge.

I wasn't there to say it and I didn't know most of the guys in <GG>. Still don't...which is kind of my point. I knew each and every <Fresh> member up until the time I took my break. That kind of camaraderie will more likely exist in <TMO> than anywhere else...and <Fresh> can't be resurrected.

Farzo
06-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Did not see this happening... Not once... So surprised.

<3

TMO good sports, killed some and had good convo after. Not much hate from them: professional guild.

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 08:13 PM
I wasn't there to say it and I didn't know most of the guys in <GG>. Still don't...which is kind of my point. I knew each and every <Fresh> member up until the time I took my break. That kind of camaraderie will more likely exist in <TMO> than anywhere else...and <Fresh> can't be resurrected.

Why now ? You argued with me about how great Good guys was going to be for the server since it formed and how wrong I was for not being a part of it. What is different?

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 08:19 PM
This just in, people change their minds frequently on elf sim. Especially when loot is involved

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 08:23 PM
Loot drama then? Is that your final answer?

TheBiznessTZ
06-21-2015, 08:27 PM
This just in <Azreal> dissolved more guilds at the chance of pixels and lower server pop again. WHO WOULD KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN?!??! shocker.

Humerox
06-21-2015, 08:29 PM
Why now ? You argued with me about how great Good guys was going to be for the server since it formed and how wrong I was for not being a part of it. What is different?

Tiggles declared neutrality and I believe him. And this is knowing all about the cross-server agreements yadda-yadda.

All I can say is what I expected <GG> to be able to do, what they could have done, and what they CAN and ARE doing are entirely different things. Not having a very large percentage of ex-Fresh playing has contributed to that. You can count ex-Fresh on one hand at any given time for the most part. The server has suffered for it, too.

I'm saying that as a legitimate counter to <Empire> long-term, <TMO> is the best bet.

Snapple
06-21-2015, 08:37 PM

Its time to let go

Humerox
06-21-2015, 08:37 PM
This just in, people change their minds frequently on elf sim. Especially when loot is involved

I don't think you meant this for me, Sam...but just in case. No one on either server...not when I was in Divinity, nor any guild I've been in on red, (early Nihi, Red Dawn, or Fresh), will tell you I've cared about loot in the slightest.

What they will tell you is I've always cared about server growth. Both servers...almost from day 1 of the project. I think I came in like the second week of server up, lol.

And I remember a day when you were less jaded, Sam.

Slathar
06-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Did not see this happening... Not once... So surprised.

<3

TMO good sports, killed some and had good convo after. Not much hate from them: professional guild.

you have 3 kills in 3 years loser

genpow
06-21-2015, 08:42 PM
I like you klaatu. But not sure why your urging people to leave a guild you don't even participate in anymore. How can you grow relationships if you don't even log in. and just LOL @ the general GG is dead drama. Mostly players who forum quest + people who were gonna leave anyways.

This guild is growing and is gonna have it's ups and it's downs. Writing off the guild before velious has even released when the guild was formed to contest empire IN velious is hillarious. Couple weeks ago empire consistently had less numbers then gg at any givin time unless they were raiding. GG has one bad week, Is rebuilding some members and everyone is acting like the sky is falling.

GG is a large guild, Empire is a large guild, Tmo is a large guild, Fresh, Azrael were large guilds. You think these guilds didn't/don't have clique's ? Every guild has them. What do you expect from guilds that field 40+ members. Comadre or not you are gonna have cliques unless your Prohets of Slosh, Id argue even they segregate eachother from time to time tho.

GG is alive and thriving. Those of us who were in it for the long haul and not just over night change will continue foward.

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 08:46 PM
I don't think you meant this for me, Sam...but just in case. No one on either server...not when I was in Divinity, nor any guild I've been in on red, (early Nihi, Red Dawn, or Fresh), will tell you I've cared about loot in the slightest.

What they will tell you is I've always cared about server growth. Both servers...almost from day 1 of the project. I think I came in like the second week of server up, lol.

And I remember a day when you were less jaded, Sam.

not meant for you.

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 08:47 PM
not jaded btw, i just like to mess with max as hes the only crazy person on atm. once syft logs in, he'll get less attention.

Humerox
06-21-2015, 08:49 PM
I like you klaatu. But not sure why your urging people to leave a guild you don't even participate in anymore. How can you grow relationships if you don't even log in. and just LOL @ the general GG is dead drama. Mostly players who forum quest + people who were gonna leave anyways.

This guild is growing and is gonna have it's ups and it's downs. Writing off the guild before velious has even released when the guild was formed to contest empire IN velious is hillarious. Couple weeks ago empire consistently had less numbers then gg at any givin time unless they were raiding. GG has one bad week, Is rebuilding some members and everyone is acting like the sky is falling.

GG is a large guild, Empire is a large guild, Tmo is a large guild, Fresh, Azrael were large guilds. You think these guilds didn't/don't have clique's ? Every guild has them. What do you expect from guilds that field 40+ members. Comadre or not you are gonna have cliques unless your Prohets of Slosh, Id argue even they segregate eachother from time to time tho.

GG is alive and thriving. Those of us who were in it for the long haul and not just over night change will continue foward.

I'm not writing <GG> off at all. I'm just saying that most of the <Fresh> I knew don't log in or play. Honestly, my leaving and urging ex-Fresh to <TMO> isn't really going to hurt <GG> at all, simply because there aren't that many that log in anymore. <Fresh> was bringing more to Fear trash clears than <GG> fields in raids...and that's just looking at pure numbers since inception. I just think <TMO> is the better alternative for our playstyles.

No harm, no foul.

Humerox
06-21-2015, 08:56 PM
But not sure why your urging people to leave a guild you don't even participate in anymore.

Not asking to poach ex-Fresh that like <GG> either. This thread was directed more at all the folks that don't play, or the ones that want the kind of online experience <Fresh> gave to them that <GG> might not be providing.

Needed to clear that up. A 3-guild server works much better.

TheBiznessTZ
06-21-2015, 09:01 PM

TLDR written by someone with dkp at stake if no dragons are slayed to used said dkp

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 09:09 PM
pic related

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 09:10 PM
VV wasnt a raiding guild and Fair Fighters is empire. fail

Videri
06-21-2015, 09:28 PM

This guild is growing and is gonna have it's ups and it's downs.

Well said, Genpo.

Just to clear up any misunderstandings, most of the <Fresh> alumni do, in fact, log in and play. As for me, I've been away on a week-long IRL adventure and am looking forward to getting back to Norrath tonight or tomorrow. Seeya soon guys! Looking forward to some fun PvP!

Buhbuh
06-21-2015, 09:30 PM
TMO will be #2 in a few months.

Humerox
06-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Well said, Genpo.

Just to clear up any misunderstandings, most of the <Fresh> alumni do, in fact, log in and play. As for me, I've been away on a week-long IRL adventure and am looking forward to getting back to Norrath tonight or tomorrow. Seeya soon guys! Looking forward to some fun PvP!

I disagree. Most <GG> raids field 25-30ish. <Fresh> put more out on a bad day by themselves. I'm not missing what you did there. ;)

Efwan
06-21-2015, 09:33 PM
Well said, Genpo.

This.

Efwan
06-21-2015, 09:34 PM
I disagree. Most <GG> raids field 25-30ish. <Fresh> put more out on a bad day by themselves. I'm not missing what you did there. ;)

Also, no lol, if you ever logged on for a raid instead of heresay you would know GG fields a good 60+ for raids and has accomplished more in 45 days than Fresh in 8 months.

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 09:36 PM
i went out with fresh on a couple "raids" where we barely had 10 people

also have not seen a gg raid forces hit below 50 if its contesting/matters

are you just making stuff up or wut

Humerox
06-21-2015, 09:46 PM
Also, no lol, if you ever logged on for a raid instead of heresay you would know GG fields a good 60+ for raids and has accomplished more in 45 days than Fresh in 8 months.

That a fact? You gonna stick with those numbers? Are you sure?

Humerox
06-21-2015, 09:47 PM
i went out with fresh on a couple "raids" where we barely had 10 people

also have not seen a gg raid forces hit below 50 if its contesting/matters

are you just making stuff up or wut

you too...sticking with that?

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 09:49 PM
ye

Videri
06-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Let's just play. We'll see how it all works out in the coming months. I think forum-based arguments just drive fellow players apart. FQ madness makes it harder to compete playfully as though this is a game.

Videri
06-21-2015, 09:51 PM
Here's the official <GG> response to Klaatu:

Have fun in <TMO>, Klaatu! Hope you have fun. See you in the fray.

TheBiznessTZ
06-21-2015, 10:01 PM
<GG> unoffical response... holy shit we're losing tons of members to <Empire> and <TMO>

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 10:08 PM

I hope you and Gardur get left alone with all the fucking dirt bags that you respected more than the people you had been playing with for months in <Fresh>.

Humerox
06-21-2015, 10:09 PM

Appreciate that. However, let's separate spin from bullshit for a minute. Now while you guys had pretty good numbers on a couple 3 raids, the rest is dismal. I'm not knocking <GG>...the whole point of this thread was to bring some people back into regular play that hardly log in at all anymore. This isn't about how bad or good a guild is this is about bringing people back.

<GG> isn't doing it for most ex-Fresh. We had more total members than <Holocaust> and a goodly number of daily players. I'm not going into what I think about what happened or why. I just want a lot of those people back. And they aren't regularly playing with you guys, Tala. Now I like you, but:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Humerox/555_zpsb7ozsc8t.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r254/Humerox/66_zpsxp4119iz.jpg

also: a week behind on dkp? c'mon man

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 10:12 PM
guess u just didnt document it when numbers were lower cuz i seen it

SamwiseRed
06-21-2015, 10:12 PM
everquest

Humerox
06-21-2015, 10:14 PM
guess u just didnt document it when numbers were lower cuz i seen it

<GG> numbers bro...don't see 60 in there at all. Help me find it?

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 10:16 PM
oh, titles help on pics.

hold on let me search thru my extensive library of screenshots for /who's during our battles

Humerox
06-21-2015, 10:17 PM
oh, titles help on pics.

hold on let me search thru my extensive library of screenshots for /who's during our battles

then you can explain why those people didn't get dkp. might wanna leave this one for now, bro

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Any way that you slice it those seem like awful numbers for a 150 person guild

Humerox
06-21-2015, 10:20 PM

Oh...and I haven't apped yet nor have they accepted. Cart, horse and all. I just threw them my support.

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 10:26 PM
ok this is what i found

lol this wurm got a torch in its head. i put it there u kno
http://i.imgur.com/3CO7rjI.jpg

this is when sarnaks contested my wurm and i ran away after that
http://i.imgur.com/8gkxug3.jpg

this is when i got lv 60! grats me! dont make fun of my ui tho im sensitive
http://i.imgur.com/a1iyIvb.jpg

here's a couple of my closest pals having a naked girl fight
http://i.imgur.com/8KAqRnT.jpg

wut was this thread about again?

then you can explain why those people didn't get dkp. might wanna leave this one for now, bro

oh yeah, sorry i dont have any knowledge on how ur guild dkp works tbh. i seen wut i seen, bro.

duno y u so mad at gg tho? rnt u part of them?

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 10:30 PM
also thanks for the info graphic i think ill save it

Humerox
06-21-2015, 10:30 PM

I'm not mad at <GG>, lol. I want my old <Fresh> pals back and I'd like to see them in <TMO>.

People don't log in if they don't like the options. <TMO> is as close to <Fresh> as it's going to get. Clean whistles - fun times. I'm not going to say one bad thing about <GG>. I'm just refuting the claims that the old <Fresh> folks ride with them. They don't.

Colgate
06-21-2015, 10:34 PM
good guys is titanic

they crashed into the iceberg known as aimchat

they are cap sizing

Efwan
06-21-2015, 10:36 PM
I'm not mad at <GG>, lol. I want my old <Fresh> pals back and I'd like to see them in <TMO>.

People don't log in if they don't like the options. <TMO> is as close to <Fresh> as it's going to get. Clean whistles - fun times. I'm not going to say one bad thing about <GG>. I'm just refuting the claims that the old <Fresh> folks ride with them. They don't.

So what happens when I show you a pic of GG raids with 80 people? Majority of ACTIVE fresh still play in gg

Humerox
06-21-2015, 10:40 PM
So what happens when I show you a pic of GG raids with 80 people? Majority of ACTIVE fresh still play in gg

what happens is I ask you why you have pics of 80 people in raids when the dkp doesn't justify it...so you open up another can of worms. not a good idea, yeah?

And I wholeheartedly AGREE that the majority of ACTIVE ex-Fresh still play in <GG>. I'm not talking to them unless they're unhappy, and that just reinforces my point when you look at the numbers.

nawmean? ;)

Colgate
06-21-2015, 10:41 PM
80 people on raids

almost zero loot to go around

can't figure out why it failed tbh

Tapatio
06-21-2015, 11:05 PM
http://replygif.net/i/219.gif

TheBiznessTZ
06-21-2015, 11:18 PM
ok this is what i found

lol this wurm got a torch in its head. i put it there u kno
http://i.imgur.com/3CO7rjI.jpg

this is when sarnaks contested my wurm and i ran away after that
http://i.imgur.com/8gkxug3.jpg

this is when i got lv 60! grats me! dont make fun of my ui tho im sensitive
http://i.imgur.com/a1iyIvb.jpg

here's a couple of my closest pals having a naked girl fight
http://i.imgur.com/8KAqRnT.jpg

wut was this thread about again?

oh yeah, sorry i dont have any knowledge on how ur guild dkp works tbh. i seen wut i seen, bro.

God damn pons that last pic. Got me right in the feels

VZ_Xanit K'ven
06-21-2015, 11:28 PM
Yo Klaatu !

First off, why are you posting internal stuff from our website on here ? GG is dedicated to transparency to its members, not to its enemies
Dont sabotage the collective effort just cause you feel its not ur cup of coffee anymore...

Secondly, whenever I read Mad Maxis posts I think to myself that dude sure hates Azrael lol

What wild take-over scenarios are u predicting here matey .. who do you think runs the guild? The handfull Gods Work who are piloting the pvp? Azrael who reseted whole loot right systems to make it work?

The <Fresh> Alumni with their numbers and their enthusiasm are an essential part of the crew that will the GG raft go from NRO to Velly. And you could have beena part if it werent for your inability to reset your very own complain-rights system

dontbanpls
06-21-2015, 11:39 PM
I was betrayed by Gardur and Tala whom I made responsible for talking to the other guilds while I was extremely sick IRL. I asked them to make it clear that we had interest in working together, but that we under no circumstances wanted to merge.

Instead of doing that they took to telling people that the situation with Fresh was hopeless and that we would never be able to get any better, and the only viable option we had was to join this massive pile of shit and to run around like a blob hoping empire would choke on our mass.

They put me in a situation where I had to make a terrible choice. They told me that the new guild was going to attack anyone who refused to join.

Was I going to pit members of the guild against each other? Was I going to submit to legitimately being a feeder guild for a guild that I wanted nothing to do with ?

I did what I felt was best for <Fresh>. I made a strong statement that could not be ignored. I do not support that guild, and I never will. I was not going to watch everything that I worked to build, used to do the opposite of what I intended it to do.

Good guys is everything that I fought to bring an end to. It is the very opposite of what <Fresh> was.

Magikarp
06-21-2015, 11:42 PM
boy that story just keeps getting better with age

can we all just take a moment and discuss gasoline's legs for days

VZ_Xanit K'ven
06-21-2015, 11:53 PM
pras Gardur & Tala for their foresight and their understanding of social networks

btw your " I " count is 18, might give it a thought

contemptor
06-21-2015, 11:56 PM

If you think TMO is similar to Fresh, you don't know your new pals well yet.

Drakaris
06-22-2015, 12:05 AM
28 of their VP geared max BIS toons got ban banned.

Vapos toons got banned... Are you that scared of the guy?

VZ_Xanit K'ven
06-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Its hella late so it took a little while to notice, but you did not even give an answer to the question, the word Fresh just triggered the story of who you were wronged with yoour old guild again

I was asking you to give me a plausible prediction on how GG would be taken over by Azrael what you so lively predict

If only you could listen to council meetings, white house situation room style , all convos are sober and significant

snufzaimoverlord
06-22-2015, 12:09 AM
Scared of who? Since the ban your guild has contested nothing, maybe relying on those toons a lil?

Videri
06-22-2015, 12:31 AM
I was betrayed by Gardur and Tala whom I made responsible for talking to the other guilds while I was extremely sick IRL. I asked them to make it clear that we had interest in working together, but that we under no circumstances wanted to merge.

Instead of doing that they took to telling people that the situation with Fresh was hopeless and that we would never be able to get any better, and the only viable option we had was to join this massive pile of shit and to run around like a blob hoping empire would choke on our mass.

I'm not sure I should prompt further forumquest by posting myself, but here goes.

Pre-merge, everyone I spoke to in the <Fresh> Teamspeak wanted to join the alliance. They literally said stuff like "So we're going to join the alliance, right?" So I didn't lead a mutiny or tell anyone to do anything. I made my own plan to join so I could fight <Empire> alongside PvP veterans instead of being a noob and trying to help with <Fresh>. When I told Max, he booted me from Teamspeak, more conversation ensued, and within the hour, he had disbanded <Fresh>.

This isn't about Lite or Azrael, either. We <Fresh> alumni are as much a part of <Good Guys> as the other guilds. We were invited and we helped start it.

Enough of this finger-pointing and drama and histrionics. Everyone plays where they want to play. For most of us from <Fresh>, that's <Good Guys>. For a few, it's <Empire>; and probably some have gone / will go to <TMO>. Just play for your team and have fun.

Madbad
06-22-2015, 12:31 AM
I play for pie.

Drakaris
06-22-2015, 12:45 AM
I'm not sure I should prompt further forumquest by posting myself, but here goes.

Pre-merge, everyone I spoke to in the <Fresh> Teamspeak wanted to join the alliance. They literally said stuff like "So we're going to join the alliance, right?" So I didn't lead a mutiny or tell anyone to do anything. I made my own plan to join so I could fight <Empire> alongside PvP veterans instead of being a noob and trying to help with <Fresh>. When I told Max, he booted me from Teamspeak, more conversation ensued, and within the hour, he had disbanded <Fresh>.

This isn't about Lite or Azrael, either. We <Fresh> alumni are as much a part of <Good Guys> as the other guilds. We were invited and we helped start it.

Enough of this finger-pointing and drama and histrionics. Everyone plays where they want to play. For most of us from <Fresh>, that's <Good Guys>. For a few, it's <Empire>; and probably some have gone / will go to <TMO>. Just play for your team and have fun.

Well said Tala, very level headed.

<Empire> has been on a poaching mission since they lost their <TMO> members, so they needed to pull the pin on the Vapo ban grenade to damage morale and push some numbers back into <Empire>.

I am truly appreciative of <TMO> staying a separate entity to <Empire> and have to say they have done the right thing in the interest of server health.

To all of the <TMO> members who have come to R99 and made the decision to take the hard path to success with planar clears with sub 60s, I really appreciate your efforts from making yourself a different entity from the ground up.

Colgate
06-22-2015, 01:21 AM
yeah man, we thought we were done for when we lost tiggles

Terpuntine
06-22-2015, 01:41 AM
To all of the <TMO> members who have come to R99 and made the decision to take the hard path to success with planar clears with sub 60s, I really appreciate your efforts from making yourself a different entity from the ground up.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-06/10/10/enhanced/webdr06/anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

Barladore
06-22-2015, 02:53 AM
Good gif ^

Max is far gone

tala is cool and a good guy

LostCause
06-22-2015, 07:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ri22LlI.jpg

Humerox
06-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Yo Klaatu !

First off, why are you posting internal stuff from our website on here ? GG is dedicated to transparency to its members, not to its enemies
Dont sabotage the collective effort just cause you feel its not ur cup of coffee anymore...

Secondly, whenever I read Mad Maxis posts I think to myself that dude sure hates Azrael lol

What wild take-over scenarios are u predicting here matey .. who do you think runs the guild? The handfull Gods Work who are piloting the pvp? Azrael who reseted whole loot right systems to make it work?

The <Fresh> Alumni with their numbers and their enthusiasm are an essential part of the crew that will the GG raft go from NRO to Velly. And you could have beena part if it werent for your inability to reset your very own complain-rights system

Don't feel like I sabotaged anything...just pulled raid numbers. Nothing else was shown or discussed. And I'm not talking just to <Fresh> in <GG> I'm talking to all of them. That means ones that went to <Empire> too.

Max had a great vision with <Fresh>. The server population went up. New people were welcomed and geared. <TMO> is the place to be to recapture that. The guild leader doesn't have to defend himself against anything and he has the experience to take people where they need to go.

Everyone plays where they want to play. For most of us from <Fresh>, that's <Good Guys>. For a few, it's <Empire>; and probably some have gone / will go to <TMO>. Just play for your team and have fun.

Exactly. And the <Fresh> you're talking about are the 10-15 or so core members, not the guild. You forgot about them, Tala. You guys go have fun...I'm just telling ex-Fresh ANYWHERE that don't log in or are not having fun that <TMO> is going to fit the bill for them.

Everything else is supposition.

Slathar
06-22-2015, 08:00 AM
yes TMO the only other guild aside from holocaust dismantled by rogean for rmt and a 400 man zerg blue grief fest are the saviors of red

theres a reason none of them are 56.

Masq
06-22-2015, 08:33 AM
Klaatu going hard with that forumquest on this fine Monday morning. I wonder what rustled his jimmies

grannock
06-22-2015, 08:40 AM

Just fyi, gg's time was this past month and this upcomming month before velious is out. Right now the vast majority of empire have few reasons to log un because they have multiple bp geared toons just waiting for some new content.

If you cant contest us for VS and CT right now, do you really think your going to do well when 200+ empire log in for velious with fresh pixels fueling our delirium? GG had a tiny bit of momentum and swagger 3 weeks ago. Now they barely snipe a ragefire here and thereand most likely wont even log in to cosntest trak today, or repops tomorrow morning.

All of the worst toxic players on the server convinced some freshies who didnt know better that they were some noble rebellion. Few weeks laster i think most of those freshies realized they have been duped, still aren't getting pixels, and are upset that the feeling of community and friendship they had in their other guilds isnt shared with all the self proclaimed best players on the server in gg.

Alarti0001
06-22-2015, 08:58 AM
yes TMO the only other guild aside from holocaust dismantled by rogean for rmt

theres a reason none of them are 56.

Except this is 100% incorrect. Good job tho!

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 09:32 AM
If you cant contest us for VS and CT right now, do you really think your going to do well when 200+ empire log in for velious with fresh pixels fueling our delirium? GG had a tiny bit of momentum and swagger 3 weeks ago. Now they barely snipe a ragefire here and thereand most likely wont even log in to cosntest trak today, or repops tomorrow morning.

We are sorry a majority of us have jobs/are productive members of society and can't contest mobs during/before normal working hours. You could always ask your guild to push back the timers to normal hours then have your mom knock on the basement door to wake you up later in the day if you aren't happy about uncontested dragons.

Stasis01
06-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Pikrib still prolly wouldn't show up TBH.

minakto
06-22-2015, 09:59 AM
We are sorry a majority of us have jobs/are productive members of society and can't contest mobs during/before normal working hours. You could always ask your guild to push back the timers to normal hours then have your mom knock on the basement door to wake you up later in the day if you aren't happy about uncontested dragons.

Maybe a game such as WOW that has instanced dungeons might be better suited for you?

Tapatio
06-22-2015, 09:59 AM
Man gardur and tala are some real tools

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Maybe a game such as WOW that has instanced dungeons might be better suited for you?

and maybe a job would be better suited for you? :D

minakto
06-22-2015, 10:22 AM
and maybe a job would be better suited for you? :D

Maybe we all don't work 8-5 like a cubicle drone? Some professions such as physician, police officer, nurses, some IT professionals work shift work and odd shifts.

Tiggles
06-22-2015, 10:22 AM
yeah man, we thought we were done for when we lost tiggles

Should of let me get that sowsword now I'm going to spill all of Empires dirty aimchat secrets.....any second now..

How's the first draft of the PNP policy going? We have a couple lawyers in guild that help.you draft it.

Tapatio
06-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Hopefully it doesnt involve requesting gm support because player on pvp server killed your ancient cyclops

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Maybe we all don't work 8-5 like a cubicle drone? Some professions such as physician, police officer, nurses, some IT professionals work shift work and odd shifts.

or maybe they just don't have jobs. ;)

Bazia
06-22-2015, 10:26 AM
year 237 of Kunark member of 117 robe club

minakto
06-22-2015, 10:27 AM
or maybe they just don't have jobs. ;)

Ah got it. If somebody plays different hours than you, they don't have jobs.

SamwiseRed
06-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Ah got it. If somebody plays different hours than you, they don't have jobs.

yup

Ella`Ella
06-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Tiggles declared neutrality and I believe him.

ur dum

Tiggles
06-22-2015, 10:29 AM
Hopefully it doesnt involve requesting gm support because player on pvp server killed your ancient cyclops

https://griid.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/picture-34.png

Besides for most of us GM support is a text message away, why bother putting in a petition?

Tapatio
06-22-2015, 10:46 AM
https://griid.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/picture-34.png

Besides for most of us GM support is a text message away, why bother putting in a petition?

Thx 4 reply. Comprehension is strong.

grannock
06-22-2015, 11:22 AM

Trak has been pushed. Cya there nerd... Lol no we wont.

You think our whole force can log in for 5am dragons? The last time we owned you in KC gong wasnt even on.

Colgate
06-22-2015, 11:25 AM
Should of let me get that sowsword now I'm going to spill all of Empires dirty aimchat secrets.....any second now..

How's the first draft of the PNP policy going? We have a couple lawyers in guild that help.you draft it.

i've already enlisted top-tier lawyers Heartbrand and Xantille

we're in a meeting brainstorming right now

grannock
06-22-2015, 11:35 AM
Well said Tala, very level headed.

<Empire> has been on a poaching mission since they lost their <TMO> members, so they needed to pull the pin on the Vapo ban grenade to damage morale and push some numbers back into <Empire>.

I am truly appreciative of <TMO> staying a separate entity to <Empire> and have to say they have done the right thing in the interest of server health.

What tmo members left empire? Tiggles lol?

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 11:36 AM
Trak has been pushed. Cya there nerd... Lol no we wont.

You think our whole force can log in for 5am dragons? The last time we owned you in KC gong wasnt even on.

So you are admitting you don't have a job and show up to 4 AM dragons and 9 AM dragons. Maybe one day you too can have a job and not be a burden/embarrassment to your family.

HippoNipple
06-22-2015, 11:42 AM
So you are admitting you don't have a job and show up to 4 AM dragons and 9 AM dragons. Maybe one day you too can have a job and not be a burden/embarrassment to your family.

GG has all this Australia/Euro support along with the neckbeards of Azrael that have 10+ level 60's each. 5 am shouldn't be a problem.

SamwiseRed
06-22-2015, 11:44 AM
problem for me when im not on vacation :/

grannock
06-22-2015, 11:57 AM
Im at work right now fucktard, and im gonna slay dragons when i get home, and im not gonna see you there because the only shit you contest is on the forums, pussy.

Rompar
06-22-2015, 11:58 AM

Uhhh ...so a couple weeks ago there was 80+ GG in Karnors fighting at 4am for VS on a weekday.

Guess they're all employed normal folks eh?

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 12:01 PM
GG has all this Australia/Euro support along with the neckbeards of Azrael that have 10+ level 60's each. 5 am shouldn't be a problem.

It's easy to tell you don't play here because GG's only have 1 Aussie. The rest are in Empire.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/Nondo7/phishook/Watermelon_catapult.gif

Thanks for the FQ attempt though.

Colgate
06-22-2015, 12:02 PM
so then using the phrase "australia/euro support" is justified

pikrib ur brain goin 2 butter?

HippoNipple
06-22-2015, 12:05 PM
GG can't compete they are too American, cool and normal.

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 12:05 PM
Uhhh ...so a couple weeks ago there was 80+ GG in Karnors fighting at 4am for VS on a weekday.

According to Empire 30 of those were boxed by Lite and the other 30 were Vapo's computer driven banned accounts. So we still only brought 22 people. :)

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 12:06 PM
GG can't compete they are too American, cool and normal.

Very true

+ jobs

Tapatio
06-22-2015, 01:25 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/c7cf1d6618f6b40e19f2ff70f621d848/tumblr_inline_n20rbsfPVj1qcryb6.gif

SamwiseRed
06-22-2015, 01:27 PM
i was on vacation and altho fun, wont happen again :(

thanks obama.

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 01:39 PM
so then using the phrase "australia/euro support" is justified

pikrib ur brain goin 2 butter?

GG has all this Australia/Euro support.

So "all this" Aussie support is one guy.

Do they still teach reading comprehension in school?

Tapatio
06-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Trying 2 hard dude

Colgate
06-22-2015, 01:41 PM
all this doesn't imply all of them in existence

god ur off ur game 2day dawg

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 01:54 PM
all this doesn't imply all of them in existence

Hrm.

I guess they don't teach it anymore.

grannock
06-22-2015, 02:45 PM
Pikrib, the people in empire are much more successful in every aspect of life compared to those in good guys, this emulator is just another way of proving that. Dont be jelly dawg, you could convert to hinduism and pray for another shot.

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Pikrib, the people in empire are much more successful in every aspect of life compared to those in good guys, this emulator is just another way of proving that. Dont be jelly dawg, you could convert to hinduism and pray for another shot.

You could be right. I know Empire is more successful in two aspects of life.

Empire members r way more successful at living in their parents basements and more successful at not having jobs than the average GG.

Alarti0001
06-22-2015, 02:59 PM
You could be right. I know Empire is more successful in two aspects of life.

Empire members r way more successful at living in their parents basements and more successful at not having jobs than the average GG.

I would counter that the opposite is true !

SamwiseRed
06-22-2015, 02:59 PM
they prob got jobs, we all gotta eat. i do question their adderall intake tho. drug tests are coming, better clean up.

grannock
06-22-2015, 03:09 PM
I love getting paid all summer to not go to work, hang out at the beach, go on vacations and to music festivals with my girlfriend, smoke weed every fucking day, and last but not least collect pixels off of dragons on a pile of GG corpses. What a life.

TheBiznessTZ
06-22-2015, 03:19 PM
I love getting paid all summer to not go to work, hang out at the beach, go on vacations and to music festivals with my girlfriend, smoke weed every fucking day, and last but not least collect pixels off of dragons on a pile of GG corpses. What a life.

i can pras that

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 03:19 PM

Did you get an Obama phone with your summer welfare/unemployment check?

Eslade
06-22-2015, 03:20 PM

Sounds like a government job. Better hope that they don't find that post.

Tradesonred
06-22-2015, 03:24 PM
This just in <Azreal> dissolved more guilds at the chance of pixels and lower server pop again. WHO WOULD KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN?!??! shocker.

lol

BREAKING NEWS: Lite organizes a King of the Hill style guild where he and the higher ups can climb on the head of newer peeps to reach yet more pixels, bitter vets shocked!

Eslade
06-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Breaking News
French Canadian is still a massive fire giant that nobody can understand in team speak.

heartbrand
06-22-2015, 03:47 PM
People who put a space before punctuation really rustle me.

Genedin
06-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Yikes, grannock public education teacher status?

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 03:53 PM
People who put a space before punctuation really rustle me.

Every time I post .It 's gonna look like this ,from now on . :)

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Yikes ,grannock public education teacher status ?

ftf HB

Genedin
06-22-2015, 04:03 PM
My wife is a teacher, I am just curious.

Pikrib
06-22-2015, 04:05 PM
My wife is a teacher, I am just curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LetJHQ_V05o

Sorry Genedin I had to do it. :D

Agatha
06-22-2015, 04:06 PM
always welcome back in good guys klaatu if TMO doesnt work out. you didn't play a whole lot so i dont really think your a good fit for a super serious guild like TMO or empire. super casuals have the best shot in GG imo.

either way, your always welcome back if things dont work out.

Genedin
06-22-2015, 04:07 PM
lol

Wrench
06-22-2015, 04:24 PM
you didn't play a whole lot so i dont really think your a good fit for a super serious guild like TMO or empire. super casuals have the best shot in GG imo

to some degree this

I'm not writing <GG> off at all. I'm just saying that most of the <Fresh> I knew don't log in or play. Honestly, my leaving and urging ex-Fresh to <TMO> isn't really going to hurt <GG> at all, simply because there aren't that many that log in anymore. <Fresh> was bringing more to Fear trash clears than <GG> fields in raids...and that's just looking at pure numbers since inception. I just think <TMO> is the better alternative for our playstyles.

you either never knew, or forgot, but the playstyles were never similar

they may end up being a great addition to red, but make no mistake, they have always been hardcore gamers, and will continue to be under z

Alarti0001
06-22-2015, 04:27 PM
to some degree this

you either never knew, or forgot, but the playstyles were never similar

they may end up being a great addition to red, but make no mistake, they have always been hardcore gamers, and will continue to be under z

Depends on how you define hardcore. Loot is awarded based on participation but that doesn't mean we very strict raid attendance needs. On blue the low limit was roughly 40% Raid attend which I'm not sure most would consider to be hardcore.

vouss
06-22-2015, 05:08 PM
haven't showed up to contest since timers moved to early AM's, feels good

magician
06-22-2015, 05:25 PM
yeah because you're so cool and normal

heartbrand
06-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Depends on how you define hardcore. Loot is awarded based on participation but that doesn't mean we very strict raid attendance needs. On blue the low limit was roughly 40% Raid attend which I'm not sure most would consider to be hardcore.

Problem with that on red is 90% of the raid mobs pop during a 3 hour period on one day @ 4am EST.

Alarti0001
06-22-2015, 05:34 PM
Problem with that on red is 90% of the raid mobs pop during a 3 hour period on one day @ 4am EST.

Best part of velious is some small randomized variance on many pops. TMO now recruiting euros we like frenchies, brits, danes and aussies... no thanks to greeks

minakto
06-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Best part of velious is some small randomized variance on many pops. TMO now recruiting euros we like frenchies, brits, danes and aussies... no thanks to greeks

Danes and Aussies have a bad reputation on Red99. PVP makes Danes and Aussies go insane.