PDA

View Full Version : People who are just all around good strangers.

iruinedyourday
06-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to a couple of folks who are p goog just all around people.

1. Beastagor - I saw this guy burst into my XPgroup, rape my main tank, then go directly to the next in range target an afk ranger.. after like 3 or 4 hit son the ranger, he pauses, stopped attacking em, and went for someone else who wasn't afk.. come on dude, that's legit, I respected that.

2. Qtip - this all around nice dude gave me like 4 research spells. Hes always friendly and a good dude.

Who else have you randomly run into that didnt make you want to slam your fist through your parents basement wall while you tried to kill a 15 year old level 30 orc?

Sorry to post this friendly shit in your fucked up forums, pals.

Tapatio
06-21-2015, 12:11 AM
Stops attacking afk... bpa

Grimjaw
06-21-2015, 12:43 AM
when your charging a group 6v1 you usually want to take out the people who matter first. not the afk ranger... i'd expect retti to not understand though.

iruinedyourday
06-21-2015, 12:58 AM
when your charging a group 6v1 you usually want to take out the people who matter first. not the afk ranger... i'd expect retti to not understand though.

that true but it was actually 3 v 1... that went immediately to, 2 v 1.. 1 of which was AFK.. So though you are absolutly correct, in this instance a free kill on the AFK ranger would have been in order under normal circumstances IMO I could be wrong you never know for sure.

pliny the elder
06-21-2015, 01:22 AM
/agree Qtip nice guy. Left a nice bone pile in guk after he engaged me ;)

Clark
06-21-2015, 03:38 AM

lol

also you're*

Lionsfan616
06-22-2015, 03:23 AM
I actually just started on Red and as I rolled my first character (High elf Wiz) and was standing there, some guy started talking to me and asking me how I like it so far. After about a minute he just gave me 20 pp and 3 perodite(?) and told me to buy spells and have fun.

A while later as I was soloing in Unrest waiting for a group, a druid came up to me and started buffing me. Of course I thanked him and he was super cool with me, then he just stood around as I was killing things and giving me more DS buffs/regen. He did that for awhile before I had to leave but before I did he gave me 2 wrist items, polished bone bracelet and some other one I cant remember.

Seriously, I was very worried about coming in here and facing all the twinked no-lifers that would "L0L r@ped" me and I would not have any fun. It is the complete opposite and everyone here is super cool. Even the one time when I was pk'ed the guy was really nice about it (even though he took my plat :( )

Drakaris
06-22-2015, 03:59 AM
I actually just started on Red and as I rolled my first character (High elf Wiz) and was standing there, some guy started talking to me and asking me how I like it so far. After about a minute he just gave me 20 pp and 3 perodite(?) and told me to buy spells and have fun.

A while later as I was soloing in Unrest waiting for a group, a druid came up to me and started buffing me. Of course I thanked him and he was super cool with me, then he just stood around as I was killing things and giving me more DS buffs/regen. He did that for awhile before I had to leave but before I did he gave me 2 wrist items, polished bone bracelet and some other one I cant remember.

Seriously, I was very worried about coming in here and facing all the twinked no-lifers that would "L0L r@ped" me and I would not have any fun. It is the complete opposite and everyone here is super cool. Even the one time when I was pk'ed the guy was really nice about it (even though he took my plat :( )

Was the Druid neefin? That guy is the bomb and is the main reason I wanted to play past level 20 almost 3 years ago. Even hooked me up with dmf to motivate me to get level 44.

Top guy he is :)

Casey VII
06-22-2015, 12:06 PM
I think you misinterpreted the first situation, OP

Syft-X
06-22-2015, 12:24 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to a couple of folks who are p goog just all around people.

1. Beastagor - I saw this guy burst into my XPgroup, rape my main tank, then go directly to the next in range target an afk ranger.. after like 3 or 4 hit son the ranger, he pauses, stopped attacking em, and went for someone else who wasn't afk.. come on dude, that's legit, I respected that.

2. Qtip - this all around nice dude gave me like 4 research spells. Hes always friendly and a good dude.

Who else have you randomly run into that didnt make you want to slam your fist through your parents basement wall while you tried to kill a 15 year old level 30 orc?

Sorry to post this friendly shit in your fucked up forums, pals.

7249 Worship 1 84 0.01 0 0.04

Literally everytime I check leaderboard you have accumulated more deaths and no kills

Omnifiend
06-22-2015, 12:53 PM

Literally everytime I check leaderboard you have accumulated more deaths and no kills

What in the everliving fuck does kills have to do with giving a shout out to helpful dudes on this box?

Now, back on topic. Memorey, wizard porter who also gives star rubies to new people. Awesome dude.

Widan
06-22-2015, 12:54 PM

Seek help for your mental problems before you end up killing someone in real life

Macdeth
06-22-2015, 08:32 PM
Neefin is also Yawgmoth. A most excellent and generous person.

Syft-X
06-22-2015, 09:04 PM
What in the everliving fuck does kills have to do with giving a shout out to helpful dudes on this box?

Now, back on topic. Memorey, wizard porter who also gives star rubies to new people. Awesome dude.

oh shit I must be on blue sever chat, oh wait says pvp WTF?

hatelore
06-22-2015, 10:51 PM
oh shit I must be on blue sever chat, oh wait says pvp WTF?

Ya, I'm pretty sure you are on a blue server. You ran into my Rogue again, and nearly died instantly, again :( Hope you took something to calm your nerves after I made you plug hehe.

Syft-X
06-23-2015, 12:43 AM
Ya, I'm pretty sure you are on a blue server. You ran into my Rogue again, and nearly died instantly, again :( Hope you took something to calm your nerves after I made you plug hehe.

Only time I fought purse was 40v1 and it's all he talks about must be the happiest moment of his career, now get into the top 100 with the most OP class so we know you're not retarded irl.

Eslade
06-23-2015, 12:49 AM
This relevant here?
http://i.imgur.com/AEF9V59.jpg

Syft-X
06-23-2015, 12:52 AM
This relevant here?

Would be funnier if it was posted by somebody who actually pvp'd and didn't sit on the forums mad all day that no one knows wtf he is ingame.

Maybe next time you see me on who and are running for the zonline to plug you can post a flowchart to save yourself.

Uuruk
06-23-2015, 01:13 AM
This relevant here?

Holy shit this is incredibly accurate.

iruinedyourday
06-23-2015, 01:16 AM
ok confirmed swift is a huge piece of shit, moving on. any nice folks out there? also pras that flowchart, well done.

Madbad
06-23-2015, 01:31 AM
I know we are ALL wasting our time here, but why spend time on a flowchart?

Also, LOL!

Maybe next time you see me on who and are running for the zonline to plug you can post a flowchart to save yourself.

Syft-X
06-23-2015, 01:34 AM
I know we are ALL wasting our time here, but why spend time on a flowchart?

Also, LOL!

6916 Madbad 21 56 0.38 0 0.92

YIKES!

iruinedyourday
06-23-2015, 01:48 AM
god i hope my petition against you ends with you IP banned.

Lionsfan616
06-23-2015, 01:53 AM
Was the Druid neefin? That guy is the bomb and is the main reason I wanted to play past level 20 almost 3 years ago. Even hooked me up with dmf to motivate me to get level 44.

Top guy he is :)

The name sounds very familiar but not to sure who it was exactly.

Madbad
06-23-2015, 01:56 AM
6916 Madbad 21 56 0.38 0 0.92

YIKES!

I'm flattered you took the time to look me up, my ratio would be worse except for a few deaths I ate happened before the leader boards.

I think you misinterpreted my previous post, as I think its pretty funny they took the time to make a flow chart about you.

You no heff be so mad, is just game.

Syft-X
06-23-2015, 02:16 AM
I'm flattered you took the time to look me up, my ratio would be worse except for a few deaths I ate happened before the leader boards.

I think you misinterpreted my previous post, as I think its pretty funny they took the time to make a flow chart about you.

You no heff be so mad, is just game.

I'm never mad over this game, you hear me in TS, ever heard me rustled nope, neither has Empire.

But if you gonna try to keep coming at me and wanna call me a retard, than at least have a positive KDR.

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 02:32 AM
I'm never mad over this game, you hear me in TS, ever heard me rustled nope, neither has Empire.

But if you gonna try to keep coming at me and wanna call me a retard, than at least have a positive KDR.

He didn't, you just have the reading comprehension of an actual retarded person.

Madbad
06-23-2015, 02:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jslWMFczepE

iruinedyourday
06-23-2015, 02:44 AM
3 pages guys.. 3 pages and 3 nice people on the server so far lawl

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 02:51 AM
Andain should get a mention if he is still playing , Curunol, and Lauka also strike me as people who I remember going out of their way to help people.

Madbad
06-23-2015, 02:56 AM
I think Exed handed me my first Advisor robe back in the red is dead days.

Quiet
06-23-2015, 06:40 AM
Topdog gave me a smoldering brand and green jade broad sword when I was level 15, used it to level 48 lol.

Beastagor willing to spend 1000s of plat just to get a kill. Not sure if srs.

hatelore
06-23-2015, 07:12 AM
Only time I fought purse was 40v1 and it's all he talks about must be the happiest moment of his career, now get into the top 100 with the most OP class so we know you're not retarded irl.

Actually I ran into Orym last night in BW, and nearly insta killed him. heh. But okay.

Pikrib
06-23-2015, 07:51 AM
Lauka pretty awesome.

heartbrand
06-23-2015, 07:53 AM
Exed one of the nicest people on the box. Mendan was cool and always helpful. Dekadenz pre break down was incredibly helpful in game. Letsjoe prolly best all around box pal if you aren't on his shit list.

Least helpful prolly chuck. That guy is always out for some secret gain. Fucking disgusting.

Jjlent
06-23-2015, 07:57 AM
I just started on red and everyone is suprisingly nice. Andain gave me a weapon, buffs, and then even /t'd few days later offering to port/bind me away from cabilis so I could find a group. These forums give a horrible representation of what the people on the server are like. Everyone I've encountered has been friendly and willing to help a new player out.

Just want to thank the people of the server for helping out a new monk, even though I played on blue for years it was weird coming back after 3 years and hardly ever seeing another player lol, especially Andain for being an all around good dude and Modist for a port/bind yesterday.

Swish
06-23-2015, 08:31 AM
I think Exed handed me my first Advisor robe back in the red is dead days.

Hectorchrist gave my young enchanter an advisor robe when I first started, I was stoked.

Eslade
06-23-2015, 09:17 AM
Smedy gave me a mudman enforcer when I first started out. Pras that swede.

Itap
06-23-2015, 09:26 AM
Chewie gave me troll AIDS the first time I went to Lower guk

Lojik
06-23-2015, 09:54 AM
I think Andis gave me an advisor robe on my first toon here +1

Pikrib
06-23-2015, 10:08 AM
I think Andis gave me an advisor robe on my first toon here +1

Wow i'm surprised he didn't try to charge ya 20K for it.

krazyGlue
06-23-2015, 10:09 AM
He sells them for 1k

Macdeth
06-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Curunol confirmed awesome. Made me free armor my first week on r99.

gildor
06-23-2015, 10:34 AM
Stravos from TMO confirmed awesome fella. Made an OOC about cleaning out his bank, helping newbs out. Community steward A+

Madbad
06-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Chewie gave me troll AIDS the first time I went to Lower guk

This too

vouss
06-23-2015, 10:55 AM

I dont think retti really doest the whole "pvp" thing

Uuruk
06-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Really happy to see TMO here and helping minus the cancer of a player named Pattie.

daasgoot
06-23-2015, 11:15 AM
shout out to all of the twinks in CB/Unreast/MM

you made me a real man

Uuruk
06-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Shout out to groot for being an all around good wizard

Susvain2
06-23-2015, 11:17 AM
shout to goot my fave avatar atm

daasgoot
06-23-2015, 11:23 AM
pras you both

derpcake
06-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Would be funnier if it was posted by somebody who actually pvp'd and didn't sit on the forums mad all day that no one knows wtf he is ingame.

stfu nerd, its hilarious

not everyone measures the value of everything in meaningless pvp kills

(may change this opinion based on acquisition of Ntov gear & easy kills on people like you with no chance at gear)

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 01:09 PM
being nice on this box is a thankless job. I think I probably outdid anyone on this server as far as going out of my way to help people and I didn't get a single mention here. That being said it was the most rewarding time I spent on the box.

georgie
06-23-2015, 01:11 PM
thank u for ur service. u may leave

Voland
06-23-2015, 01:25 PM
Memorey and Yawgmoth.
Also Cacheo, if you play by his rules.

FAPhoenix
06-23-2015, 01:30 PM
being nice on this box is a thankless job. I think I probably outdid anyone on this server as far as going out of my way to help people and I didn't get a single mention here. That being said it was the most rewarding time I spent on the box.

Doesn't matter how many patients you saved if you blow up the hospital....

fred schnarf
06-23-2015, 01:37 PM
hahahaha

Fame
06-23-2015, 01:45 PM

holy fuck you are pathetic, grow a sack and move on with your life.

fred schnarf
06-23-2015, 01:46 PM

you didnt get any mentions because you never did anything to help anyone, i was in fresh a while i never saw you online for more then 15 mins and 90% of your own guild told you to stop posting on this forum because all you did was provoke empire and shit everything up.

now would be a great time to move on with your life tho.

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 01:47 PM
You guys have never done anything nice for anyone so maybe you should find another thread to post on since all you know how to do is be shit heads 8]

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 01:48 PM
you didnt get any mentions because you never did anything to help anyone, i was in fresh a while i never saw you online for more then 15 mins and 90% of your own guild told you to stop posting on this forum because all you did was provoke empire and shit everything up.

now would be a great time to move on with your life tho.

Considering I spent 65+ hours a week online porting, buffing, inviting, farming gear for newbies and giving it to them I feel pretty confident that you have no idea what you are talking about. I do love that I get shit for provoking empire from the same people who will tell me that I was always sucking empires dick.

Mingo
06-23-2015, 01:50 PM

Max, what the fuck happened, how are you this emotional over Red99? You're so drippy it's disturbing, your investment in martyrdom appears to have entered the unhealthy realm, you must be very uncomfortable here. You've absolutely got to step away from this, it's not doing you any good.

Guido
06-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Max, what the fuck happened, how are you this emotional over Red99? You're so drippy it's disturbing, your investment in martyrdom appears to have entered the unhealthy realm, you must be very uncomfortable here. You've absolutely got to step away from this, it's not doing you any good.

dude where are you come back?

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 01:55 PM
I spent 8 months trying to do the box a favor and I got betrayed by everyone I set out to help when they decided they would rather play without me. Why don't you give it a shot? Tell me how it treats you.

Uuruk
06-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Considering I spent 65+ hours a week online porting, buffing, inviting, farming gear for newbies and giving it to them I feel pretty confident that you have no idea what you are talking about. I do love that I get shit for provoking empire from the same people who will tell me that I was always sucking empires dick.
65 hours a week. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 01:59 PM
yeah I hurt my back in october and haven't been working, I was also diagnosed with huntington's and instead of suffering in silence I distracted myself by trying to do something positive for the community. I guess I made the wrong choice since people like to talk shit and accuse me of being an absent leader.

Mingo
06-23-2015, 02:04 PM
dude where are you come back?

Hard to imagine coming back. If a new PvP server is launched, especially with item loot, i would be hard pressed not to return for a little bit. Red99 is far too political and policed in a way that doesn't make the server fun for me. I think Red99 is so old and stale that people got bored and the community reshaped into the odd internet-troll-perversion that it is. The boards are usually fantastically entertaining, though, so I won't stop lurking.

@Max that's my point. Who and why would someone do that? This community is a cesspool, why are you trying to clean it up, that's the martyrdom i don't see being a healthy thing for you. You ain't going to make a ho a housewife, either get in line and enjoy the ho or move on to greener pastures. Don't keep lamenting the fact that it's a ho and make yourself it's victim.

Qtip
06-23-2015, 02:04 PM
You started a guild... You want some fuckin award or something? Of the 10-15 raids I was on with fresh, you were at 2. Every post its I this and I that. Gardur, tala and elric ran fresh while you ran your mouth on the forums.

This is a video game. Play the game or shut the fuck up already.

Widan
06-23-2015, 02:05 PM
yeah I hurt my back in october and haven't been working, I was also diagnosed with huntington's and instead of suffering in silence I distracted myself by trying to do something positive for the community. I guess I made the wrong choice since people like to talk shit and accuse me of being an absent leader.

No one cares about your problems. Stop posting.

Fame
06-23-2015, 02:08 PM
, I was also diagnosed with huntington's

Damn man that sucks:(, at least you'll have some killer dance moves

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 02:09 PM
You started a guild... You want some fuckin award or something? Of the 10-15 raids I was on with fresh, you were at 2. Every post its I this and I that. Gardur, tala and elric ran fresh while you ran your mouth on the forums.

This is a video game. Play the game or shut the fuck up already.

You realize I kicked you out of the guild cause I never saw you show up at anything right?

Gardur wasn't even in the guild for the first few months that it was raiding and didn't start leading raids until the last two months when I was extremely ill IRL, Tala was a level 30 and doesn't know the game very well, he certainly never led a raid, and Elric didn't lead shit, ever. I don't need an award but it might be nice to not be treated like I was a fucking terrorist because I helped people.

Edit: Are you going to throw Karsten, Charlee, or Klaatu under the bus next ? Those are the people who actually helped me lead raids. Fyi Elric was the only person who cared about you being removed from the guild. Everyone else agreed that you spent all your time in guk doing your own thing and that it ultimately didn't matter. Maybe it was just a joke, but I didn't appreciate it and you refused to come back or discuss it. Do YOU want an apology ?

iruinedyourday
06-23-2015, 02:22 PM
You'd have my vote, if you didn't so vehemently hate on my guild before the merger. I wish fresh focused more on nag vox planer kills and other stuff left up all the time, instead of going straight against the vp guild when your player base wasn't even geared vanilla.. If that were the case you'd see fresh, probubly the server favorite guild right now.

But instead fresh came out dick swinging like it was able to compete.. Here were are weeks later and even with the toxic old friends az etc they still can't.

The box needs what fresh was supplying, it just didn't need another rnf farm guild..

Sadly fresh is gone, and the guild <thunderdome> made in your honor should offer you some sense of self worth for the effort you put into your guild, max.

Join that one, make it a solid level 50's guild that gears up strangers for fun and doesn't take these forums seriously, you'll have my vote max.

Glenzig
06-23-2015, 02:22 PM

If that's true you should be posting nothing but thank you letters to everyone in Good Guys. 65+ hours a week spent on a video game is a complete waste of life. Be glad you aren't in that boat anymore and move onto something more productive.

HippoNipple
06-23-2015, 02:24 PM
Not sure why people lash out at Max that were in Fresh. He is probably the only reason they even play on this server. They backstab their leader and then try to transfer the guilt to him. Pieces of shit.

I do however understand why everyone hates Max from that Azrael bat phone list. That would really piss me off and I would never forget it or trust the guy with anything.

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Thanks good guys for shitting on everything I tried to accomplish and by over night returning the server to a giant shit pile? I also really love that you have turned my former friends against me and returned me to the status of being the most hated player on the box. Much love and appreciation for that.

Kergan
06-23-2015, 02:27 PM
It's much easier to just hate everyone by default here, because you will get to that point eventually anyway.

Ezalor
06-23-2015, 02:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rCWHM5Z.gif

iruinedyourday
06-23-2015, 02:28 PM
You'd have my vote, if you didn't so vehemently hate on my guild before the merger. I wish fresh focused more on nag vox planer kills and other stuff left up all the time, instead of going straight against the vp guild when your player base wasn't even geared vanilla.. If that were the case you'd see fresh, probubly the server favorite guild right now.

But instead fresh came out swinging rants & flames like it was able to compete.. Here we are weeks later and even with the toxic old friends az etc they still can't.

The box needs what fresh was supplying, it just didn't need another rnf farm guild..

Sadly fresh is gone, and the guild <thunderdome> made in your honor should offer you some sense of self worth for the effort you put into your guild, max.

Join that one, make it a solid level 50's guild that gears up strangers for fun and doesn't take these forums seriously, you'll have my vote max.

Glenzig
06-23-2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks good guys for shitting on everything I tried to accomplish and by over night returning the server to a giant shit pile? I also really love that you have turned my former friends against me and returned me to the status of being the most hated player on the box. Much love and appreciation for that.

Did you expect a monument or something? Did you expect any recognition at all? You've been here way longer then me, you know the community. Use, throw away, rinse repeat. You were no longer viewed as necessary for pixel aquisition.

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 02:33 PM
I do appreciate Thunderdome. Those people are the best the box has to offer. Unfortunately I will not be willing to log into the server and help people until good guys has disbanded, or at the very least is no longer housing people from <Fresh>. I may return afterwards and pick up where I left off. However I will not assist in feeding more players to that vile organization.

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Did you expect a monument or something? Did you expect any recognition at all? You've been here way longer then me, you know the community. Use, throw away, rinse repeat. You were no longer viewed as necessary for pixel aquisition.

Fuck you spuddz. All the kindness I showed to you and this is what I get in return? I let you stay in the guild despite your play time, because I wanted you to play on the server and this is how you thank me?

Ezalor
06-23-2015, 02:36 PM
no one owes you anything for temporarily being in your everquest guild

you need to be on medication or off the medication you're currently taking

Glenzig
06-23-2015, 02:39 PM
Fuck you spuddz. All the kindness I showed to you and this is what I get in return? I let you stay in the guild despite your play time, because I wanted you to play on the server and this is how you thank me?

Hah! I'm not bashing you man. I'm agreeing with you. I wasn't aware that there was ever a playtime requirement in Fresh. Didn't know I was a special case. But if that's true, then thank you. I really enjoyed Fresh and haven't really felt the desire to play since the desolution.
I promise you, my telling you to move on is not me calling you a loser. It's just my best advice. It's not worth getting that upset over a game.

fred schnarf
06-23-2015, 02:54 PM
the more you talk to max the more fired up and retarded he gets so just stop imo

before he heats up an iron and melts his face yelling FRESH MY FUNGIS NOO

oricalum
06-23-2015, 03:11 PM

But instead fresh came out dick swinging like it was able to compete.. Here were are weeks later and even with the toxic old friends az etc they still can't.

This is actually a very solid and true post. Why not join Thunderdome max and continue your legacy?

oricalum
06-23-2015, 03:15 PM
You do take shit too seriously, and your hate for Empire, was pretty unjust considering the history of EQ. The top guild always took budding players from the up and coming guilds, that is just a fact of eq history, and all your sputtering wouldn't have changed that. But it would leave you with a core of faithful members who would help you keep the sail going to see your guild flourish.

Pretty much your best bet is to put up or shut up. As in, join Thunderdome. Help it succeed, and quit worrying about what gg or empire does. I would also advice to stay far away from these forums, you seem to take them way too seriously. These forums are for trolls.

Pikrib
06-23-2015, 03:21 PM
This is actually a very solid and true post.

U tarded? That post was pretty much completely made up shit.

Our guilds slaughtered Fresh planar raids. Vox and Naggy are never up longer than 10 minutes, and Max is the only one who came out dick swinging not Fresh as a whole.

oricalum
06-23-2015, 03:31 PM
I am not retarded enough to post jokes including a pic about 911 on a elf sim forum, no I am not that retarded. You got me.

Pikrib
06-23-2015, 03:36 PM
Who bragged about anything?

You said iruinedyourday's post was spot on and I explained how it was completely wrong.

https://www.google.com/search?q=911+images&biw=1280&bih=899&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=57WJVb3pA4_5yQTploHYAw&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ

deal w/it

oricalum
06-23-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm trying to deal with it. But your non-factor status is making it quite hard. Grats on your Vox and Naggy though. What's next, Phinny? I hear he can be rough with everyone drowning.

Pikrib
06-23-2015, 03:58 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198286

Phinny tough.

Uuruk
06-23-2015, 04:06 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198286

Phinny tough.

Pikrib 6123 3 10 0.30 0 2.42 Fresh

doing my best syft/rag impression

Qtip
06-23-2015, 05:23 PM
You realize I kicked you out of the guild cause I never saw you show up at anything right?

Gardur wasn't even in the guild for the first few months that it was raiding and didn't start leading raids until the last two months when I was extremely ill IRL, Tala was a level 30 and doesn't know the game very well, he certainly never led a raid, and Elric didn't lead shit, ever. I don't need an award but it might be nice to not be treated like I was a fucking terrorist because I helped people.

Edit: Are you going to throw Karsten, Charlee, or Klaatu under the bus next ? Those are the people who actually helped me lead raids. Fyi Elric was the only person who cared about you being removed from the guild. Everyone else agreed that you spent all your time in guk doing your own thing and that it ultimately didn't matter. Maybe it was just a joke, but I didn't appreciate it and you refused to come back or discuss it. Do YOU want an apology ?

You realize you kicked me for joking in guild chat that I was going to join empire? Then for two weeks I got a tell everyday to rejoin your guild by your officers?

Im not here to argue with you, read the forums and that speaks for itself. Get some help cause your guild aint coming back and no one cares about your daily cry baby fits.

iruinedyourday
06-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Pikrib has a case of the butthurts.. 10 pages and thread is full of jack offs throwing mud at eachother. Pras red.

Vanquisher
06-23-2015, 05:41 PM
You realize you kicked me for joking in guild chat that I was going to join empire? Then for two weeks I got a tell everyday to rejoin your guild by your officers?

Im not here to argue with you, read the forums and that speaks for itself. Get some help cause your guild aint coming back and no one cares about your daily cry baby fits.

damn, burnt

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 05:46 PM
Who asked you to come back? Obviously no one you respected enough to take up on their offer. No one knew why you decided one day to throw that statement in guild chat. It seemed evident to me that you did not care about the guild, you spent most of your time soloing in guk, and that statement showed that you where quite disconnected from the things the rest of us viewed as a serious issue. I think you didn't care at all about being removed from the guild as it provided you with more time to satisfy yourself, which is mostly what you did while in the guild anyway.

Even now you show how ignorant you had been to what happened within the guild. You think I led 2 raids the whole time the guild existed? You might believe it, but it is because you are the one who did not involve yourself in the guild.

By the way we didn't have to stop raiding after removing you, or stop exp groups, and no one made a big deal out of it. That was how much of an impact you had. You should also know that I've been invited back to help lead the guild you are in now. I'm not eager to reinstall, but you should refrain from inspiring me to do it just to kick you out of another guild.

Madbad
06-23-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm not eager to reinstall

Liar

Uuruk
06-23-2015, 05:58 PM
Who asked you to come back? Obviously no one you respected enough to take up on their offer. No one knew why you decided one day to throw that statement in guild chat. It seemed evident to me that you did not care about the guild, you spent most of your time soloing in guk, and that statement showed that you where quite disconnected from the things the rest of us viewed as a serious issue. I think you didn't care at all about being removed from the guild as it provided you with more time to satisfy yourself, which is mostly what you did while in the guild anyway.

Even now you show how ignorant you had been to what happened within the guild. You think I led 2 raids the whole time the guild existed? You might believe it, but it is because you are the one who did not involve yourself in the guild.

By the way we didn't have to stop raiding after removing you, or stop exp groups, and no one made a big deal out of it. That was how much of an impact you had. You should also know that I've been invited back to help lead the guild you are in now. I'm not eager to reinstall, but you should refrain from inspiring me to do it just to kick you out of another guild.

Tldr

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 06:04 PM
i'm just waving my dick around really. i'll consider reinstalling when good guys is done or all of the members of fresh in it have left.

Uuruk
06-23-2015, 06:06 PM
i'm just waving my dick around really. i'll consider reinstalling when good guys is done or all of the members of fresh in it have left.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0/0/1/5/8/9/1/6/3/4136895420_noooooo.jpeg

Lojik
06-23-2015, 06:18 PM
My vote is max nicest guy on the box by far

Polz
06-24-2015, 02:11 AM

You should go see a psychiatrist, i think you have delusions of grandeur.

Clark
06-24-2015, 05:41 AM
My vote is max nicest guy on the box by far

lolol poor psycho max

davedeck42
06-24-2015, 07:33 AM
It didn't take long to mention the three good people on this box and then have an intervention for Max.. productive day gentlemen.

Syft-X
06-24-2015, 07:40 AM

So you kicked the highest ranked member of your guild and one of the few people actually racking up kills in Fresh.

Seems smart. I in a "I shit my pants when the microwave is turned on" kinda way.

Magikarp
06-24-2015, 08:30 AM
and Max is the only one who came out dick swinging not Fresh as a whole.

didnt u hear? max IS fresh. he single-handedly ripped the guild out of the ether and graced it upon reality. he is also the foremost authority on fresh and all other opinions from his peasants should be disregarded

everyone from fresh owes max their lives irl

isnt that rite, max?

btw just saw ur movie. was ok

Glenzig
06-24-2015, 09:45 AM

Dude, really though. If a group of strangers playing the same online game as you makes you this mad, please don't come back. Get a new hobby. Find a way to let the virtual world go. It's really actually just a game.

Macdeth
06-24-2015, 10:47 AM
I had never heard of Qtip until I joined Fresh. Everybody in TS spoke so well of him and said how they tried to get him back. I asked why he wasn't in guild and was told Max flipped his shit over something stupid and kicked him. He seemed to be well liked.

Gardur
06-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Andain super nice and helpful. I think I'm still wearing the mith legs he gave me at lvl 30.

Imawizard pkd me in crush then hooked it up with an mr starter kit. Good guy if you actually talk to him.

Max tops the list for me. Dude spent 6 months giving shit away and helping noobs that didn't even keep playing most times. We all have faults but max on his good days is head and shoulders above the rest.

Tala the Bard. Universally loved Good Guy and maintainer of the gear recycling plant.

Purp
06-24-2015, 12:19 PM
"blahblah gave me this my first week"

Gardur
06-24-2015, 12:31 PM
"blahblah gave me this my first week"

I appreciate the occasional positive thread in this shit pile. No need to shit up threads, just don't post/read them.

Snapple
06-24-2015, 12:45 PM
Once you become part of a different gaming community like EvE online, hearthstone or any of the new games coming out, you realize how much of a fucking cesspool this place is.

Snapple
06-24-2015, 01:01 PM
Free to play ruins games. Charging a monthly sub really cuts out a large amount of the retards, drug addicts and unemployed neck beards from the game.

heartbrand
06-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Free to play ruins games. Charging a monthly sub really cuts out a large amount of the retards, drug addicts and unemployed neck beards from the game.

Truth

Seltius
06-24-2015, 01:39 PM
Once you become part of a different gaming community like EvE online, hearthstone or any of the new games coming out, you realize how much of a fucking cesspool this place is.

Seriously? You are mentioning EVE Online and talking about how bad this place is? I haven't played EVE in a long time. I think they were talking about being able to walk around in stations when I retired. But damn seriously in EVE not only do you have to worry about your cargo but your ship and clone also. And when you start talking about Cesspool I remember Goon Squad and suicide gankers in high sec. Spend months building your ship or getting modules or implants or whatever you wanted and then have one wonderful person(very sarcastically used) ruin it. In EVE they didn't just camp you they camped your first born and sisters college roommate. Oh and lets talk about PLEX the ability to buy things for real money.

I loved the game but anyone who says EVE wasn't a cesspool also either needs help. Or was a ganker/suicide gate camper. Or maybe never ventured away from a base. Are you one of the high sec carebears?

Or has it just changed that much over the years. I will say it has been a while since I played the game.

I agree though that this community can be toxic but its a few that get the community as a whole painted with that brush. If you only ever look at RNF then your going to have a skewed view of the community.

Snapple
06-24-2015, 02:07 PM
Seriously? You are mentioning EVE Online and talking about how bad this place is? I haven't played EVE in a long time. I think they were talking about being able to walk around in stations when I retired. But damn seriously in EVE not only do you have to worry about your cargo but your ship and clone also. And when you start talking about Cesspool I remember Goon Squad and suicide gankers in high sec. Spend months building your ship or getting modules or implants or whatever you wanted and then have one wonderful person(very sarcastically used) ruin it. In EVE they didn't just camp you they camped your first born and sisters college roommate. Oh and lets talk about PLEX the ability to buy things for real money.

I loved the game but anyone who says EVE wasn't a cesspool also either needs help. Or was a ganker/suicide gate camper. Or maybe never ventured away from a base. Are you one of the high sec carebears?

Or has it just changed that much over the years. I will say it has been a while since I played the game.

I agree though that this community can be toxic but its a few that get the community as a whole painted with that brush. If you only ever look at RNF then your going to have a skewed view of the community.

I've played on this server since the night it opened in 2011 and I've never heard of you. Having played here on and off for the last four years I feel that I have a pretty good grasp on what this community is like. Mind you there are only 300 players and we have like 10 convicted felons, 100 unemployed professional stay at home sons, 40 drug addicts, 2 trannies and 1 attempted murder.

And LOL @ you crying about losing your ship. Rule number 1 of eve - as soon as you undock you consider your ship already gone. Rule number 2 - Never fly anything you can't afford to loose. Join a corp and move your stuff to their protected home-system. The things you mentioned though are just part of the game and are only possible because thats the way CCP wanted their game be. You don't like the game mechanics - which are completely separate from the community.

SamwiseRed
06-24-2015, 02:15 PM

yup

SamwiseRed
06-24-2015, 02:16 PM
i havent played in a month or so but eve has the best killboards of any game ive played. they generally tell the real side of the story like who was zerged and what they were flying.

https://zkillboard.com/character/91859014/

its also a game where a newb in rags can own a fungi twink.

my 20 mil vexor vs this 300 mil faction cruiser.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/46106423/

not on my level son.

Kergan
06-24-2015, 02:31 PM

100% truth.

It's hard to see when you're part of it, but take a month off and come back to this place as an outsider and you'll realize what a toxic shithole it is. I've been playing on the EQ Live progression server the last month, and people opening talk about how badly they view the P99 community as a whole.

People whine about population numbers but it's gonna be the same 200 insufferable douchebags donkey punching each other for eternity because the rest of the world hates you.

It's a shame too, I came here expecting a classic EQ utopia. For a while it was, then I realized that once you scratch the surface and get a glimpse at the underbelly of this community it will ruin the entire game for you. I feel genuinely bad for Rogean and Nilbog that they built this paradise only to have this group of people inhabit it.

Pikrib
06-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Mind you there are only 300 players and we have like 10 convicted felons, 100 unemployed professional stay at home sons, 40 drug addicts, 2 trannies and 1 attempted murder.

Which one are you?

If I had to guess I would go with convicted felon.

Mingo
06-24-2015, 02:50 PM

Ames is spot on. Red99 whilst being one of the most entertaining forums to read is a cesspool of degenerate bullying and trolling.

fred schnarf
06-24-2015, 02:54 PM

i suicide ganked in eve for almost 2 years, heres a tip, we never killed anyone that wasnt carrying alot of stuff in a poorly equipped or low value ship.

BTW We cleaned up and easily paid for 12 accounts via plex by casually ganking 2 nights a week with 5 RL pals in voice comms jus chillin.

thx for treasure

fred schnarf
06-24-2015, 02:57 PM
100% truth.

It's hard to see when you're part of it, but take a month off and come back to this place as an outsider and you'll realize what a toxic shithole it is. I've been playing on the EQ Live progression server the last month, and people opening talk about how badly they view the P99 community as a whole.

People whine about population numbers but it's gonna be the same 200 insufferable douchebags donkey punching each other for eternity because the rest of the world hates you.
It's a shame too, I came here expecting a classic EQ utopia. For a while it was, then I realized that once you scratch the surface and get a glimpse at the underbelly of this community it will ruin the entire game for you. I feel genuinely bad for Rogean and Nilbog that they built this paradise only to have this group of people inhabit it.

this is what i call an eye opener

Seltius
06-24-2015, 04:10 PM
I've played on this server since the night it opened in 2011 and I've never heard of you. Having played here on and off for the last four years I feel that I have a pretty good grasp on what this community is like. Mind you there are only 300 players and we have like 10 convicted felons, 100 unemployed professional stay at home sons, 40 drug addicts, 2 trannies and 1 attempted murder.

And LOL @ you crying about losing your ship. Rule number 1 of eve - as soon as you undock you consider your ship already gone. Rule number 2 - Never fly anything you can't afford to loose. Join a corp and move your stuff to their protected home-system. The things you mentioned though are just part of the game and are only possible because thats the way CCP wanted their game be. You don't like the game mechanics - which are completely separate from the community.

I am new to the red community I just hit frequent links and didn't see that I was posting in Red forums. I saw you posting about EVE and I did play it for a very long time. It isn't a small community like this so the cesspool is just diluted into a much larger area.

I really enjoyed EVE I wasn't crying about it. I have never griefed someone on it though so wouldn't know the enjoyment of it. Towards the end it was almost all wormhole exploration and mining for materials for our Tier 3 Module ships iirc.

As far as losing my ship I never flew anything I couldn't rebuild or replace.

/shrug read into it what you want.

I am trying to remember was it BoB that the leader dissolved and took all assets and it was like in the tune of 10s of billions of isk? Then there was Goon Squad. I think in the law of numbers EVE has Red beat hands down but that is just because of the enormous player base and fact that in EVE crime did pay.

Started playing there after quiting eq some guys from Fennin Ro went to play andjoined Battlegroup Obsidian and then Imperium Technologies . Spent some time in EVE University when they were doing special ops in wormholes that was a lot of fun.

Your numbers are off now by a little. Since the mass influx of new players on R99 that weren't there over the past 4 years that you played here.

Btw nice to meet you. I have to say the server has been a lot of fun so far and there are some pretty cool people here. I have died to some pretty nice people too.

Chronoburn
06-24-2015, 04:21 PM
The cesspool is really the only reason to read the forums.

cr0ss
06-24-2015, 04:22 PM
This place is tame as fuck compared to the Darkfall community.... or rather, what's left of it.

SamwiseRed
06-24-2015, 04:23 PM
did the darkfall community start macing people in RL?

Videri
06-24-2015, 04:40 PM
Tala the Bard. Universally loved Good Guy and maintainer of the gear recycling plant.

Hi Gardur. Actually, it's Curunol <Thunderdome> who has been maintaining the gear recycling plant. Thanks for the shout-out, though. :) I give away the odd item or two, but I think lots of us do that.

Max tops the list for me. Dude spent 6 months giving shit away and helping noobs that didn't even keep playing most times. We all have faults but max on his good days is head and shoulders above the rest.

Pras. Max has taught me a lot and has probably made this server a lot better and more populated through his leadership and recruitment for <Fresh>.

fred schnarf
06-24-2015, 04:52 PM
thanks for the snout out

HEH

Videri
06-24-2015, 05:20 PM
Ooo, I see what you did there! You forum ninja.

Rushmore
06-24-2015, 05:41 PM

he must be a cleric

Tapatio
06-24-2015, 05:43 PM
clerics dont die

Purp
06-24-2015, 07:50 PM

you didn't want to cooperate with azrael so you let your guildies pick us over you 8)

psycho

dontbanpls
06-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Could you remind me why you felt you needed to get yourself banned for making comments about wanting to fuck other peoples children?

Labanen
06-25-2015, 01:47 AM
Dekadenz, gardur, neefin, hyggetrold and karsten among others.

I like max, and what he did with fresh too, too angry in his FQ though making it way too easy for the resident trolls to make him look bad.

Rythm
06-25-2015, 09:05 AM
If he thought you were a female IRL, nobody was more helpful to a newbie than Tune

Syft-X
06-25-2015, 06:33 PM
I had never heard of Qtip until I joined Fresh. Everybody in TS spoke so well of him and said how they tried to get him back. I asked why he wasn't in guild and was told Max flipped his shit over something stupid and kicked him. He seemed to be well liked.

So confirmed Max lead his guild like a woman with permanent pms.

he must be a cleric

No he's actually a warrior which makes it soooo much worse.

Cid
06-27-2015, 01:25 PM
So I read the whole topic, and I think it got just a tiny bit sidetracked. Thank you very much to those who mentioned me as Neefin or Yawgmoth. I didn't know this topic existed until now.
I wish I could add some names, but I am really, really bad with names. I'm serious, I can talk to someone in tells for an hour then crash and not remember their name when I get back. Plus, when I meet a stranger, I'm generally the person offering to help. =)

I'm sure you're a nice person, but there's virtually no chance you have outdone everyone on Red in terms of kindness and charitable actions. My RL friend Riley is the only person who has any idea what I do on P99 and he only knows a portion.
I greatly appreciate your efforts, and the efforts of everyone else, in helping those less fortunate, but if you are after praise or a thankful job, you picked the wrong road to travel.
65 hours a week for 6 months is quite an admirable effort, however, you don't seem to genuinely enjoy helping people. Without that, you'll drive yourself nuts.

I fucking LOVE helping people, it's my favorite part of EQ and has been since I played on Live. Since Kunark opened I have spent at least 75-90% of my time helping people. I've geared hundreds of people who quit within weeks, given every researched spell to necros that don't remember me a few weeks later. I spend 4-5 hours of every day I play checking vendors around the world for research components and gear to help people I've never met and aside from when Yawg is broke from buying words and I accept donated peridots, I won't take any form of payment. The act of helping is my reward, and I enjoy it immensely.
I have no affiliations, never been guilded, so I'm not out to help a specific group. I will help anyone who asks me for help, and tons I just see in ooc needing help, and you don't even have to thank me. Hell, I've helped out several people mentioned in this topic (The ones I can remember anyway).

I said none of that for praise, or out of ego, but because it's the truth. I don't give a shit if you dislike me, I will still help you. Some people have to help others publicly so they are seen helping, but I'm not like that. It's damn near a compulsion for me, I HAVE to help if I can or it fucks with me. I wholeheartedly believe that if you have the ability to help others, then you have a responsibility to do so.

TL;DR - If you help people, thank you. I appreciate and am grateful for your efforts. If you do more to help others than I do, see a doctor, a psychiatrist, a drug dealer or something and get some pills, some drugs, or something to help you. I have OCD and I hope you don't. =)

Casey VII
06-27-2015, 01:38 PM
I always thought you were a Nihi alt, Yawgmoth. Didn't you have some raid pieces? I could be wrong

You can act like you're a nice guy, but you've attacked me unprovoked several times. how dare u pvp

Pumped
06-27-2015, 01:42 PM
yawg was in nilly

tldr btw

Macdeth
06-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Don't blaspheme, Casey. Yawg's very aura heals on proximity.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-27-2015, 01:53 PM
I'm just gonna throw it out there. If a lot of people call you crazy, mentally ill or a psycho; it may not necessarily mean you are, but you truly should examine the idea.

Cid
06-27-2015, 03:23 PM
I always thought you were a Nihi alt, Yawgmoth. Didn't you have some raid pieces? I could be wrong

You can act like you're a nice guy, but you've attacked me unprovoked several times. how dare u pvp

I've explained this before. North has full use of Yawgmoth and has since Retti stripped his account. While leveling his new toon, I gave him total control over Yawgmoth, including guilding him in Nihilum, and FoH for a little bit. Yawg was kicked from Nihilum when I died to pvp a few times while chatting in tells and I removed him from FoH myself when I began to play him again.
He does have a couple pieces of raid gear from Fear, but nothing I could not duo with someone to get, the necro boots and gloves. His robe is from Cazic but it is also tradeable and I have one on Dealer I bought for 6k.

If Yawgmoth has or ever does attack you, it is North playing him, not me. I even tell people it is better to attack Yawg first since it might not be me on him, and if it is I will laugh and say I do not pvp.
North may pvp on him whenever he likes, but only on Yawgmoth. That is why I stay anonymous on Yawg whereas I do not use /role or /anon on Cidisius or Neefin. I don't want unknown enemies hunting me down for something I did not do.

I am still the owner of Yawgmoth and the person who leveled him to 60 almost entirely solo and because of my spell making he is the character by which most know me. Cidisius is my main and the toon I played for the one raid I have ever attended on Red, a pickup raid in Hate led by Noah. Shamans just don't have the capabilities for helping that a researching necro or porting druid have.
Plus, I play on dialup internet without the ability to use TS or Vent and some zones I cannot go in because the animation packets are too much for my connection, which is why you never see me in Sebilis. This makes it nearly impossible for me to fully participate in a guild even if I wanted to.... and I do not.

yawg was in nilly

tldr btw

Yes, he was, so that North could participate with his guild until his bard was high enough level to do so. I did not play Yawgmoth then unless necessary and my lack of caring about dying got him kicked when I began to play him again.
I offered North full ownership of Yawgmoth but he refused and we settled on North having full use of him, including pvp.

I have never denied nor intentionally misled anyone about Yawg being guilded in the past. I have only ever said that "I" have never joined a guild and that "I" have never killed a single person on any character. My apologies for the misunderstanding, but I mistakenly believed his shared usage was common knowledge.

If you choose to believe me a liar, it's your right to do so, but if I have not proven myself to be honest and wholeheartedly trustworthy in the last few years, I do not know how you trust anyone. =)

Tapatio
06-27-2015, 03:40 PM
I've explained this before. North has full use of Yawgmoth and has since Retti stripped his account. While leveling his new toon, I gave him total control

http://i.imgur.com/xiJk0LH.gif

SamwiseRed
06-27-2015, 04:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xiJk0LH.gif

dat gif LOL

Colgate
06-27-2015, 04:06 PM
wow

what an essay

shame no1 gonna read it

Pumped
06-27-2015, 04:13 PM
yea not reading, great gif tho right?

yo colgate hows summer camp going

doing any canoeing?

Casey VII
06-27-2015, 04:43 PM
I read it, thanks for clearing that up. peace be with u

georgie
06-27-2015, 05:35 PM
I've explained this before. North has full use of Yawgmoth and has since Retti stripped his account. While leveling his new toon, I gave him total control over Yawgmoth, including guilding him in Nihilum, and FoH for a little bit. Yawg was kicked from Nihilum when I died to pvp a few times while chatting in tells and I removed him from FoH myself when I began to play him again.
He does have a couple pieces of raid gear from Fear, but nothing I could not duo with someone to get, the necro boots and gloves. His robe is from Cazic but it is also tradeable and I have one on Dealer I bought for 6k.

If Yawgmoth has or ever does attack you, it is North playing him, not me. I even tell people it is better to attack Yawg first since it might not be me on him, and if it is I will laugh and say I do not pvp.
North may pvp on him whenever he likes, but only on Yawgmoth. That is why I stay anonymous on Yawg whereas I do not use /role or /anon on Cidisius or Neefin. I don't want unknown enemies hunting me down for something I did not do.

I am still the owner of Yawgmoth and the person who leveled him to 60 almost entirely solo and because of my spell making he is the character by which most know me. Cidisius is my main and the toon I played for the one raid I have ever attended on Red, a pickup raid in Hate led by Noah. Shamans just don't have the capabilities for helping that a researching necro or porting druid have.
Plus, I play on dialup internet without the ability to use TS or Vent and some zones I cannot go in because the animation packets are too much for my connection, which is why you never see me in Sebilis. This makes it nearly impossible for me to fully participate in a guild even if I wanted to.... and I do not.

Yes, he was, so that North could participate with his guild until his bard was high enough level to do so. I did not play Yawgmoth then unless necessary and my lack of caring about dying got him kicked when I began to play him again.
I offered North full ownership of Yawgmoth but he refused and we settled on North having full use of him, including pvp.

I have never denied nor intentionally misled anyone about Yawg being guilded in the past. I have only ever said that "I" have never joined a guild and that "I" have never killed a single person on any character. My apologies for the misunderstanding, but I mistakenly believed his shared usage was common knowledge.

If you choose to believe me a liar, it's your right to do so, but if I have not proven myself to be honest and wholeheartedly trustworthy in the last few years, I do not know how you trust anyone. =)

Can confirmed attacked neefin in cab, all he wanted to do was gate. Might have been in EL also/instead

Cid
06-27-2015, 07:43 PM
wow

what an essay

shame no1 gonna read it

I wasn't speaking to you, so your opinion is irrelevant. When I want your attention I will write in crayon and use really small words. Now please return to your self-aggrandized fantasy where everyone cares what you think. Thank you =)

Can confirmed attacked neefin in cab, all he wanted to do was gate. Might have been in EL also/instead

I always have gate memmed, and since my primary characters are firepots bound, it's barely inconvenient to use it.
Also, are you the mage Georgie as well? If so, I am Colt and I believe I made Everfount and Cornucopia for you. I don't know whom you attacked me on, but if I didn't talk to you afterwards I must have been busy helping someone. I like talking to my attackers and dying makes me laugh.

georgie
06-27-2015, 08:03 PM
Nah it wasnt me. I had the name on beta, but someone took the name before I could

Colgate
06-27-2015, 08:15 PM
is this guy writing a novel or something?

Cid
06-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Ok, I was just curious. If you ever need help when I am on, please send me a tell and I will assist however I am able. Don't worry about attacking me, it was forgiven before my gate went through. =)

Edit: Colgate, no one cares. I do not like you, nor hate you, because your existence is meaningless to me. I am sure there are some ass kissers in Empire to whom you matter, but you're lint at best. You're noticed, dismissed and discarded instantaneously. I say this not as an insult, but simple fact. It is 81 degrees outside, and you are insignificant.
So, have a nice day! Or not, doesn't make a fuck.

Humerox
06-27-2015, 09:24 PM
Ok, I was just curious. If you ever need help when I am on, please send me a tell and I will assist however I am able. Don't worry about attacking me, it was forgiven before my gate went through. =)

Edit: Colgate, no one cares. I do not like you, nor hate you, because your existence is meaningless to me. I am sure there are some ass kissers in Empire to whom you matter, but you're lint at best. You're noticed, dismissed and discarded instantaneously. I say this not as an insult, but simple fact. It is 81 degrees outside, and you are insignificant.
So, have a nice day! Or not, doesn't make a fuck.

^^ i like this guy
max helped a lot of people
colgate p cool
f*** no OOC
<TMO> for the win
<GG> mostly good peeps <Empire> mostly good peeps
everyone deserves second chances
never give your account info to anyone
no one can have my stuff because I'll log in sometimes
Velious will change everything
go the f*** outside it's amazing like there's actual people and stuff

Magikarp
06-28-2015, 03:51 AM

no they dont

Madbad
06-28-2015, 03:56 AM
I play on dialup internet without the ability to use TS or Vent and some zones I cannot go in because the animation packets are too much for my connection, which is why you never see me in Sebilis.

Looks like you are going for the truly classic experience.

Labanen
06-28-2015, 04:13 AM
Damn, didnt know dialup still existed.

Cid
06-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Looks like you are going for the truly classic experience.

I like to call it "Classic" internet so I feel better about it. It doesn't help, but I'm not the person on cable net and talking to guildies on Teamspeak while bitching and whining because something isn't classic.

I have Hughesnet too on another computer, but it will not even connect to P99 because of the latency of satellite net. I live in a deadzone in Texas and there is no cable, dsl or anything else here except a wireless card on a cellphone signal with a tiny data limit and a stupid price.

Want to learn patience? Try dialup. It's guaranteed to work....slowly.

PhelanKA
06-28-2015, 08:30 AM
Damn, didnt know dialup still existed.

Yeah. My aunt has it.

Qtip
06-28-2015, 11:07 AM
I like to call it "Classic" internet so I feel better about it. It doesn't help, but I'm not the person on cable net and talking to guildies on Teamspeak while bitching and whining because something isn't classic.

I have Hughesnet too on another computer, but it will not even connect to P99 because of the latency of satellite net. I live in a deadzone in Texas and there is no cable, dsl or anything else here except a wireless card on a cellphone signal with a tiny data limit and a stupid price.

Want to learn patience? Try dialup. It's guaranteed to work....slowly.

When I first rolled here I was starting my business and was all around the tri state area for almost a year. Best advice. Go open a plan with att, jailbreak phone and tether it while you play. Always got had a great connection and with 4g is whats as fast as high speed internet

Lojik
06-28-2015, 11:25 AM
When I first rolled here I was starting my business and was all around the tri state area for almost a year. Best advice. Go open a plan with att, jailbreak phone and tether it while you play. Always got had a great connection and with 4g is whats as fast as high speed internet

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/phineasandferb/images/7/7a/Doofenshmirtz_Evil_Inc._building.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090917225901

unleashedd
06-29-2015, 08:53 AM
hmm i like Cid's style, and he confirms my assumptions that being guilded might actually be a detriment on such a low-pop server.

to stay on topic - i like Dazed. he ressed me once

Smedy
06-29-2015, 08:57 AM
topdog mentioned twice, clearly cleanest whistle on the box, no epics after 5 years, still give free shit

u feels my big heart?

Tradesonred
07-10-2015, 08:04 AM

Casey VII
07-10-2015, 08:30 AM
^ definitely not this low-t beta cuckold

he would come up to you and complain

Bokke
07-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Neefin/Cid helped Katrasle and I with starter items and spells when the server population was sub 90 and we were the only new players. He'd message us every day as we levelled and say 'hi' and ask us if we needed help with anything. For the longest time I actually thought he was a guide.

edit: Cid I found a bunch of enchanter pages in my bank. I'll try get them to you at some point this weekend if I catch you on.

Grimjaw
07-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Samwise I saw you on EVE online the other day, but it wasn't until you logged off. Swing by channel TEK next time.

Genedin
07-10-2015, 03:51 PM
i have given away so many items and pwr lvls, all to people who never make it

Cid
07-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Neefin/Cid helped Katrasle and I with starter items and spells when the server population was sub 90 and we were the only new players. He'd message us every day as we levelled and say 'hi' and ask us if we needed help with anything. For the longest time I actually thought he was a guide.

edit: Cid I found a bunch of enchanter pages in my bank. I'll try get them to you at some point this weekend if I catch you on.

I think a few people still believe I am a guide or something lol. I thought about becoming one but I think I can do more good as a player since I don't believe you can play on the same server you work on.
As for the pages, I will definitely hit you up this weekend. Thanks man! =)

i have given away so many items and pwr lvls, all to people who never make it

Don't give up man, just find a way to help people that is less disheartening if they quit. I tried what you did and it's very discouraging, but if you get that one person that tells you later that they'd have quit without you, it's worth it man.

SamwiseRed
07-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Samwise I saw you on EVE online the other day, but it wasn't until you logged off. Swing by channel TEK next time.

ya man i logged on and dunked some scrub about 5 minutes later. got 200 mil in loot and logged off. pras eve and full item loot

Strange
07-11-2015, 08:31 AM
<Empire> for the win

she didnt mean to put his,in her.....

nosrek
07-14-2015, 05:51 PM
This thread was a riot. Love how everything devolves into another shit stain for the net.

In game people are pretty nice except for the guys in /ooc trying so desperately to be a cool kid. But even they have their place as it would be boring as shit without them.