View Full Version : Dear mifli

krazyGlue
06-19-2015, 05:15 PM

Tapatio
06-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Only mifli?

krazyGlue
06-19-2015, 05:30 PM
I don't play much anymore but when I herd the news it brought tears to my face . Me and mifili had a special bond .

Buhbuh
06-19-2015, 05:32 PM
there's more than miffli

=x

Samsung
06-19-2015, 06:17 PM
Miffl still has access to my cleric. Don't even care good luck man.

dontbanpls
06-19-2015, 06:21 PM
once a traitor always a traitor

krazyGlue
06-19-2015, 07:07 PM
once a traitor always a traitor

didn't you join nihilum after lite leveled your warrior to 60 for you ? Lol

Tapatio
06-19-2015, 07:13 PM
lite got played like a fock boy

VZ_Xanit K'ven
06-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Mifli man, pains me to see you switch colours

why did you leave silently? Just speak up and see if the policies you wanna see set in place will do, GG is the progressive guild on this box

Empire is an unamerican guild, being at the mercy of loot lords, your claims vulnerable to the corruption of lesser men

if you love freedom and honest cooperation the resistance is your place, aint no neckbeard taking away your days pay for his real life friends little brother's alt

VZ_Xanit K'ven
06-19-2015, 07:37 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-2zVQlhdO3Q/TE0RYVe5khI/AAAAAAAAAp0/O5LHZMTU0Xs/s320/news001px.jpg

visual approxi of empire officers

krazyGlue
06-19-2015, 07:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if mifili sold his account for
Rl cash to one of these empire scum

georgie
06-19-2015, 07:53 PM
I'm going to honor mifli by yting him and t-bagging his corpse (gif) and making it my sig

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 08:32 PM
I'm going to honor mifli by yting him and t-bagging his corpse (gif) and making it my sig

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0371/00/1420136973300.jpg

Casey VII
06-19-2015, 09:12 PM
hey I'll tell u a secret

we season our croutons with pixels

delicious

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CdPYZ1yJL.jpg

Buhbuh
06-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Mifli man, pains me to see you switch colours

why did you leave silently? Just speak up and see if the policies you wanna see set in place will do, GG is the progressive guild on this box

Empire is an unamerican guild, being at the mercy of loot lords, your claims vulnerable to the corruption of lesser men

if you love freedom and honest cooperation the resistance is your place, aint no neckbeard taking away your days pay for his real life friends little brother's alt

doesnt the <friends> crew not even log into your TS unless there's a raid, in the same cliquey way they've always done when they've had to work together with other guilds?

sounds progressive

dontbanpls
06-19-2015, 10:57 PM
didn't you join nihilum after lite leveled your warrior to 60 for you ? Lol

No i joined nihilum 6 months after leaving azrael because lite stripped a bunch of shit from my accounts and never got punished for it.

SamwiseRed
06-19-2015, 10:58 PM
lite stripped the gear he put on your toons he leveled. what a bastard.

snufzaimoverlord
06-19-2015, 11:04 PM
No idea who Mifli is but sounds like he made a great choice.

dontbanpls
06-19-2015, 11:06 PM

I'm sure everyone will believe you since you had nothing to do with it. I know I sure do believe that you aren't just mad that i refused to let your toxic personality into <Fresh>.

Agatha
06-20-2015, 12:31 AM
i have said it once, ill say it again, if you are not having fun in your guild and think another guild is going to provide you with that fun, then all means, leave your current guild and join that guild.

a few of us spoke to miffli and he made clear it was because empire is getting the majority of loots, and that is OK. go and play where you want to play and have fun. same goes for andis, i have no hard feelings.

that said, i don't even know who miffli is i never saw him on any good guys raids, so i find it hard to believe miffli is going to get any kind of loots from empire unless he steps up his raid attendance.

GL miffli you are welcome back anytime.

Farzo
06-20-2015, 01:28 AM
No idea who Mifli is but sounds like he made a great choice.

Sounds like he made a progressive choice.

snufzaimoverlord
06-20-2015, 01:40 AM
i have said it once, ill say it again, if you are not having fun in your guild and think another guild is going to provide you with that fun, then all means, leave your current guild and join that guild.

a few of us spoke to miffli and he made clear it was because empire is getting the majority of loots, and that is OK. go and play where you want to play and have fun. same goes for andis, i have no hard feelings.

that said, i don't even know who miffli is i never saw him on any good guys raids, so i find it hard to believe miffli is going to get any kind of loots from empire unless he steps up his raid attendance.

Basically everything rots now, so new recruits get geared out in a few raids.

Aka Fistlin getting VP necro robe, staff, and epic on his first raid day.

SHOWERED IN PIXELS. Man I love this guild.

SamwiseRed
06-20-2015, 01:41 AM
lol fistlin, gotta laugh but only because i know who that is :P

Efwan
06-20-2015, 02:48 AM
lol fistlin, gotta laugh but only because i know who that is :P

Hehehehe shhhhh

Twainz
06-20-2015, 03:19 AM
Can confirm in my 3 weeks I have received more pixels than I did in the year i spent on the resistance. Not to mention all the pals I have made in Empire. Empire is crootin dawgs, get in while you still can.

fred schnarf
06-20-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm sure everyone will believe you since you had nothing to do with it. I know I sure do believe that you aren't just mad that i refused to let your toxic personality into <Fresh>.

yea sam sure is toxic

max you need to never post here again

Rushmore
06-20-2015, 01:23 PM
Can confirm in my 3 weeks I have received more pixels than I did in the year i spent on the resistance. Not to mention all the pals I have made in Empire. Empire is crootin dawgs, get in while you still can.

in while you can? So there is a deadline?

dontbanpls
06-20-2015, 01:31 PM
yea sam sure is toxic

max you need to never post here again

Let's review:

Sam creates Vae Victis, Dissapears, begins encouraging people to quit the server to play eve online. Sam doesn't play on the server at all for the next two years instead he hangs around the forums attempting to convince people to quit playing here and play Eve, Wow EMU, I think he even tried to get people on a SWG EMU for a while.

So yeah he hasn't done much good for the server and has actually been an instigator of population loss for the better part of his time around here. Also you're toxic as fuck steaks so you should refrain from defending people in this manner.

TheBiznessTZ
06-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Let's review:

Sam creates Vae Victis, Dissapears, begins encouraging people to quit the server to play eve online. Sam doesn't play on the server at all for the next two years instead he hangs around the forums attempting to convince people to quit playing here and play Eve, Wow EMU, I think he even tried to get people on a SWG EMU for a while.

So yeah he hasn't done much good for the server and has actually been an instigator of population loss for the better part of his time around here. Also you're toxic as fuck steaks so you should refrain from defending people in this manner.

Max where you been???????????

fred schnarf
06-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Let's review:

i played eve with him, and i played wow emu as well, i played SWG Emu with him and we had a good time, there are other games out there to play only one is silly.

Sam has always been a nice guy and to slam him here makes you look bad.

people burn out playing games, its not a guild leaders job to log in every day and help people , its a guild everyone pulls their weight or it fails.

there is no done much good for the server, its a game, you disbanded fresh because you are insecure, end of story

syzygyst
06-20-2015, 03:00 PM

This response. This shows the absolute difference between GG and Empire. This response was in no way a slam on the former guildie. There was no wolfpack dog-piling, bashing, harassment or threats.
The complete opposite of the behavior I have seen from Holocaust/Empire when someone quits the guild. This should be how you deem a guild toxic or not. I am not in GG, but I was in Fresh and these guys are transcending what the original intent of Fresh was. GG is a good example of how a guild should be.
I've always said, any organization is a reflection of those who lead it.

Colgate
06-20-2015, 03:04 PM
i think maybe 1 in 10 people that leave empire get bashed on the forums

you act like this didn't happen when ragnaros left azrael, twainz left good guys, etc.

Buhbuh
06-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Syft

Just stop

Macdeth
06-20-2015, 05:48 PM

That's because you can only name 1 in 10 of them.

syzygyst
06-20-2015, 05:54 PM
That's because you can only name 1 in 10 of them.

iruinedyourday
06-20-2015, 05:56 PM
syft/sygyst is this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl3mWVopfeU

syzygyst
06-20-2015, 05:56 PM
Syft

Just stop

prof pl0x

Prove I am Syft and I will delete my account ;)

1/10 for troll-worthiness.

syzygyst
06-20-2015, 05:57 PM
syft/sygyst is this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl3mWVopfeU

Nice lol. You got me.

Clark
06-21-2015, 03:40 AM

lol

Clark
06-21-2015, 03:42 AM

http://elevatemylife.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/No-Way-Jos%C3%A9.jpg

Sektor
06-21-2015, 11:50 AM

you act like this didn't happen when ragnaros left azrael, twainz left good guys, etc.

nobody started insulting twainz and we all wished him luck until he started making forum topics taunting us, get real.

Same goes for ragnaros, he was booted by lite and most of us wished him good luck, same with rabid etc etc, if players leave to join empire and taunt us, then they get flamed.

Susvain2
06-21-2015, 11:52 AM
http://elevatemylife.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/No-Way-Jos%C3%A9.jpg

cringing

Slathar
06-21-2015, 12:23 PM
who cares

fred schnarf
06-21-2015, 01:12 PM
i know i dont care

druid1
06-21-2015, 01:49 PM
I couldnt understand miffli, he was always pissed off, and only wanted to raid fear and hate. Non factor joining the warm body restroom line for unwanted kunark pixels. Im sure these guys are going to get all kinds of loots when velious finally arrives and aimchat needs all the gear again for themselves.

Tapatio
06-21-2015, 02:09 PM
Miffli plays like a 2bkx auto running into corners most of the time.

Slathar
06-21-2015, 02:13 PM
hes an angry dude with a difficult to understand accent. maybe hes mad he has gotten malaria 4 times since he lives in russia.