PDA

View Full Version : New Player Looking for PVP!

Fingolfinn
06-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Hey Guys! Just joined here literally a few minutes ago :)

I am not a hardcore player at all, very casual. Was wondering what is the best PVP class to play that would probably be played mostly solo due to RL time contraints?

Basically I'm looking for a class that won't get wrecked in PVP but can solo well.

Thanks All. Hope to see you in game once I figure out the installation procedure!

TacoSmasher
06-16-2015, 10:47 PM
enchanter

B4EQWASCOOL
06-16-2015, 10:48 PM
enchanter

iruinedyourday
06-16-2015, 11:26 PM
Welcome!

With any class you choose you're still going to end up exactly like any of the white folk do in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5q7Lrb69M

except maybe that little bard girl.

Pumped
06-17-2015, 12:49 PM
if you dont kill someone your first day on red your doing it wrong

Varren
06-17-2015, 08:23 PM
Enchanter if you're a good player and very attentive. Be prepared

Druid also good for solo and pvp, but boring pve if you ask me. Ports are nice.

Sk if melee.

Omnifiend
06-17-2015, 08:58 PM
Maybe I just really suck, but I don't think low-mid level chanter pvp is any good.

Madbad
06-17-2015, 09:19 PM
lol roll dark elf mage, run out to Crushbone. Hide behind orcs and set your pet on other newbs, watch them train themselves. I have never done this myself, but it seems like it could be a fun way to cause havok low levels with limited time.

Kastro
06-17-2015, 10:10 PM
lol roll dark elf mage, run out to Crushbone. Hide behind orcs and set your pet on other newbs, watch them train themselves. I have never done this myself, but it seems like it could be a fun way to cause havok low levels with limited time.

Pretty sure you Need to kill a bunch of sisters on sister isle first for faction with crushbone... its on the way, so no biggi

Kastro
06-17-2015, 10:14 PM
Troll or Ogre SK with a Mitheral 2 hander is pretty fun and easy to level and can hold your own out ideas the epic lobwies

Clark
06-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Troll or Ogre SK with a Mitheral 2 hander is pretty fun and easy to level and can hold your own out ideas the epic lobwies

I'd wait until you can get a Fungi to roll that.

gildor
06-21-2015, 07:33 AM

LOL,

This happened to us last night, mage used levi to get up on the ledge right close to zone in and sic'd his earth pet on us as we came in. Was good fun. He got bored and went away.