PDA

View Full Version : Just Listened to Sirkens Supercast

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:12 PM
You guys hit some good points. Really liked the PnP points at the end. PnP and LnS needs change. 7 days for it all is reasonable.

I just came out of a 28 days suspension for a 2nd violation which both times were extra grey area. I was being targeted as a player who literally logged on and killed someone not knowing any LnS was called.

Really hope this gets implemented and soon. Thanks to all.

Stasis01
06-16-2015, 12:16 PM
I actually had OOC turned off for a bit and forgot to turn it back on and killed a guy on LNS - I imagine my two month 5th time suspension is inc.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:18 PM
stop killing naked's scumbags

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:22 PM
stop killing naked's scumbags

not the point at all. its the mechanic. Sure you probably shouldn't kill a naked running around because he could have called lns. The point is there is no mechanic for people to know. Especially if you have just logged into game.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:23 PM
im just trollin dawg naked my favorite kills..

they generally induce the largest amount of rage

CMON DAWG U KNOW ME

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:24 PM
you've changed.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:27 PM
you've changed.

dis is true

stopped caring about the politics and have resided to general trolls and gifs

must say, feels fukin good

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:28 PM
just come immerse with ya pal

you know what you gotta do.

worch
06-16-2015, 12:30 PM
I'd like to see LnS change to Loot and Log out, where rather than leaving the zone, you need to log off that character for an hour. It'd prevent a few of the problems presented during the stream. It would introduce a stronger penalty for calling it.

Crazycloud
06-16-2015, 12:32 PM
Sry pal awful idea. People like to play eq not log off it.

This is from someone who has never called lns.

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:33 PM
ya I agree with crazycloud

Tapatio
06-16-2015, 12:34 PM
ive never called LNS and I always attack nakeds, this is EQ PVP

that being said, the rules need to be changed to stop promoting violation baiting and fake lns calls/middle of pvp/no yt beforehand

LnS belongs here (people want to play eq not log off)

Barladore
06-16-2015, 12:34 PM
This is from someone who has never called lns.

Pras CC

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:36 PM
tapatio knows

maybe make a code where if you type /lns you are invulnerable for lets say 5 mins or something.

A mechanic is needed to know that a person is on lns especially if they have missed it in ooc.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:37 PM
dude andis think about that

every time u bout to get YT'd click /lns macro

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:38 PM
you gotta be naked. gearless.

and it would need to have time limit.

That was just an example. You can literally put LNS to show on their name.

Any kind of mechanic is needed.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:40 PM
so it would do an inventory check before allowing the lns?

could still easily be abused for spying on a raid, or someone trying to retreive their corpse without calling LNS, but when they fail type /lns etc..

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:41 PM
ya that was just an example if no real outcome is found. point is there has to be a way.

Smedy
06-16-2015, 12:42 PM
tapatio knows

maybe make a code where if you type /lns you are invulnerable for lets say 5 mins or something.

and this is why the gm's stopped listening to the community about 4 years ago lol

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:43 PM
open to ideas here topdog

what you got?

Uuruk
06-16-2015, 12:43 PM
Reek, if you didnt log on and feel the need to slay a naked melee you wouldn't have ate a 28 day ban.

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:44 PM
people slay nakeds all the time. pve death you are free and clear. pvp death with lns call is dif story.

again an in game mechanic is needed to show which is which.

Tapatio
06-16-2015, 12:48 PM
the real thrill comes from trying to land some damage on the naked before they see/notice you in zone

like playing metal gear solid

TacoSmasher
06-16-2015, 12:49 PM
best part of this is a pve death doesnt give you loot and scoot rights. naked deaths gunna be on the ups!

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kzJbS1r.gif

Smedy
06-16-2015, 12:50 PM
open to ideas here topdog

what you got?

didnt listen to the stream but i'd say if they can't enforce the rules then take them away.

allow training allow bind camping, let us deal with it and keep the xp bonus. in reality the PNP isn't the thing that has grown the pop, neither is empire, neither is it nihilums fall, it's the xp bonus and a little credit to fresh.

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:51 PM
sirken states there is no plan to eliminate trains, etc.

need more ideas of how to better the lns system that is needed for the players who cant survive alone.

Tapatio
06-16-2015, 12:53 PM
a) due diligence from CSR
-- stop banning because the title says "person violated", actually look into it and consider what you don't see in the edited/cropped video

b) punish petition baiters
-- make a statement that people submitting false violations in an attempt to win PvP with use of suspensions are the ones that get punished for wasting limited staff resources

thats the start

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:54 PM
an active GM on red99 would be most effective.

people do it because they can get away with it.

if there was a higher chance of a gm being at the big contested fights, or being active on the server then it would reduce the number of violations significantly..

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:54 PM
a) due diligence from CSR
-- stop banning because the title says "person violated", actually look into it and consider what you don't see in the edited/cropped video

b) punish petition baiters
-- make a statement that people submitting false violations in an attempt to win PvP with use of suspensions are the ones that get punished for wasting limited staff resources

thats the start

+1

Guido
06-16-2015, 12:58 PM

if there was a higher chance of a gm being at the big contested fights, or being active on the server then it would reduce the number of violations significantly..

that's a whole other animal tho

this needs to be figured out with the resources we have now.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 12:59 PM
would be easier to add a CSR from the 10000000 applications than get a developer to code some kind of lns system into the game

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:02 PM
I agree with that

but we still need a solution for what we have now. lol

Tameth
06-16-2015, 01:03 PM

I brought that point up. Sirken and Eunomia said hell naw for 4am monitoring. WRU Guide Aussie?

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:05 PM
taking ideas and concerns how to better this lns fiasco

GO

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 01:07 PM
"with current resources"

remove LNS from pnp

Raev
06-16-2015, 01:08 PM

Mechanics are approximately 1000x better than rules. The obvious one is to spawn players with a 'LNS' buff whenever they die in PVP that makes them invisible to other players. When they click it off/it fades, they are ported back to their bind point.

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:09 PM
Mechanics are approximately 1000x better than rules. The obvious one is to spawn players with a 'LNS' buff whenever they die in PVP that makes them invisible to other players. When they click it off/it fades, they are ported back to their bind point.

there we go solid idea lets go off from this.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 01:16 PM
not a solid idea

again.. think though it

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 01:21 PM

When they click it off? Are you actually suggesting that the staff hard code a buff that makes players completely invisible, even through see invis, and then use an honor system of "click it off when you're done looting please"?

Koota
06-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Loooool

Tameth
06-16-2015, 01:24 PM
When they click it off? Are you actually suggesting that the staff hard code a buff that makes players completely invisible, even through see invis, and then use an honor system of "click it off when you're done looting please"?

Maybe while in LNS mode you can't also see other players or even /who so as to not be allowed to spy or cast on other players?

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:24 PM
no need to troll ideas from players here guys

they are called ideas so we get the thoughts flowing

think of a way to prevent "trusting the player" to do the right thing

Grimjaw
06-16-2015, 01:25 PM
and this is why the gm's stopped listening to the community about 4 years ago lol

lol basically on the same level as this:

Perhaps a /ready command that both players need to type before engaging in PvP?

Ezalor
06-16-2015, 01:25 PM
might i suggest a 'LNS' buff that gives players GM speed & auto deathtouch against any PvP attacker while flagged

this also includes auto deathtouch any PvE mobs in case a player trains mobs on u while on ur CR

Grimjaw
06-16-2015, 01:29 PM
The obvious one is to spawn players with a 'LNS' buff whenever they die in PVP that makes them invisible to other players. When they click it off/it fades, they are ported back to their bind point.

jesus Christ this one hurts my head. why not just respawn with your gear at that point... go back to live you bluebie tard

snufzaimoverlord
06-16-2015, 01:31 PM
LNS fix is easy, max 3 day suspension.

LNS isn't even a problem, at the most its broken once or twice tops and never usually on purpose.

Layne
06-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Do away with yellow text and the community will be less toxic, simple solution. Leader boards and yellow text are so not an EQ idea, it is something that belongs in games like WoW. If the nostalgia you are looking for in EQ comes from corpse camping people I feel sorry for you because it is the community that I miss most about the game and it just can not be replicated with this player base. Go back to old days where you just post screenshots of you kill shots on guild webpages, this would keep the rants and flames to a minimum in the global /ooc that should probably also be abolished. This server should be flooded with people with the experience rates as high as they are but it just is not and in my opinion it has a lot to do with yellow text, leader boards and global ooc.

Raev
06-16-2015, 01:35 PM

obviously you would not be able to attack/cast spells etc. Use your brain.

Doors
06-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Just get rid of LNS completely. Let the community police itself.

Pumped
06-16-2015, 01:36 PM
some of you guys are really fucking stupid

also i think some of you are forgetting what game you play, and overestimating capabilities of our entry level staff who seem to not fucking care.

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 01:37 PM

We can't afford a GM presence on this server, they are too busy denying guide/gm applications while planning the weekly podcast. Who's guests always consist of a pool of the same 20 guests carefully selected from the dirtiest whistles of known RMTers across the box. Its more important to pick someone likely to kiss ass then speak frankly.

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Maybe while in LNS mode you can't also see other players or even /who so as to not be allowed to spy or cast on other players?

boom

Glenzig
Do away with yellow text and the community will be less toxic, simple solution. Leader boards and yellow text are so not an EQ idea, it is something that belongs in games like WoW. If the nostalgia you are looking for in EQ comes from corpse camping people I feel sorry for you because it is the community that I miss most about the game and it just can not be replicated with this player base. Go back to old days where you just post screenshots of you kill shots on guild webpages, this would keep the rants and flames to a minimum in the global /ooc that should probably also be abolished. This server should be flooded with people with the experience rates as high as they are but it just is not and in my opinion it has a lot to do with yellow text, leader boards and global ooc.

Best idea yet actually.

Raev
jesus Christ this one hurts my head. why not just respawn with your gear at that point... go back to live you bluebie tard

You have the LNS rule already; this simply eliminates the headache of enforcement.

I guess you are so bad at this you can only kill people when they are naked.

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:40 PM
yt is needed for this server

please stop posting against it

if you do not like yt go back to blue. thanks.

Raev
06-16-2015, 01:40 PM

I have felt this way for a while as well.

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 01:41 PM
no need to troll ideas from players here guys

they are called ideas so we get the thoughts flowing

think of a way to prevent "trusting the player" to do the right thing

I'm not trolling. I was pointing out what a rediculous idea it was. That's also part of sharing ideas.

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 01:42 PM

Why is it "needed"?

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:43 PM
this is a pvp server

if I have to explain why YT is needed, well not sure what else to say.

topic at hand how to better address lns

lower suspensions is top of list, 3 days is better than 7 if we cannot find a way to use a mechanic in game so people know for sure who is on lns legitly and who is not

Widan
06-16-2015, 01:43 PM

There would be more pvp but less scummy behavior without YT. Also it's not classic

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 01:44 PM
this is a pvp server

if I have to explain why YT is needed, well not sure what else to say.

Wanted and needed are two different things. Why is it needed?

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:47 PM
it is needed to show player vs player combat

this is not blue this is red

we pride ourselves on killing people, letting the world know who is killing who is a big part of this game. whether u want to believe it or not.

again if you cant handle a red server, there is a blue button you can press.

Dango
06-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Guido prided himself on leveling his alt rogue last night as I killed his guildies in Seb.. I called Reek out several times, and he did not want to pvp. Shut up nerd, you pixel lust Reek.

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:51 PM
yea for once didn't wanna leave my group, who needed me

don't worry little dango

I will YT you soon enough.

Widan
06-16-2015, 01:52 PM

we pride ourselves on killing people, letting the world know who is killing who is a big part of this game. whether u want to believe it or not.

People care about KDR and looking bad if they die with global YT, thus decreasing pvp. That's all that needs to be said to counter any of your arguments. There would be more pvp with no YT.

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 01:54 PM
Sullon Zek had a leaderboard run by staff, so YT and leaderboard are a classic part of EQ. Here players created a leaderboard so obviously it was something the community wanted badly enough to create.

Without YT and leaderboard new players would have no idea who to look out for or the areas they frequent which would lead to more slaughter.

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:55 PM
and it would mean nothing if it wasn't broadcasted

literally nothing

again if you cant hang here no one is forcing you too

we all know there are many bluebies out there. thankfully red has a home for the others.

Ezalor
06-16-2015, 01:56 PM
YT is bad for the server because you all care waaaaaaaay too much when you kill someone or get killed

this leads people to avoid getting YT'd by screen dragging, zone hopping, exploits, etc

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 01:56 PM

Wanted and needed are two different things. Why is it needed?

Guido
06-16-2015, 01:58 PM

above post states why it is needed

Widan
06-16-2015, 02:00 PM

All the above post states is it is needed to stroke your ego. Do you have a real reason why it is needed for the benefit of the server?

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:02 PM
the point about YT is really void in this Post. YT is needed to see who is on LNS.

so please lets not troll anymore about this.

back to the topic at hand.

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 02:03 PM

Those aren't needs. Those are wants and preferances. I personally don't care if yt stays or goes, EQ is a fun game and is even better with the added element of pvp. But, there is no actual need for yt. It serves no functional purpose for actual gameplay. It's totally an ego thing, which you've already admitted.

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:05 PM
doesn't matter its what separates us from blue

without YT no one would know who died and who is on lns or not

time to stay focused now.

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 02:08 PM

So LNS needs to stay. Or if it is removed or hard coded, yt can be removed. Proceed.

Syft-X
People care about KDR and looking bad if they die with global YT, thus decreasing pvp. That's all that needs to be said to counter any of your arguments. There would be more pvp with no YT.

I've been here pre YT and leaderboard and there was actually less PvP to be found before the inception of the leaderboard. It actually motivates people to seek PvP more.

There was always players who avoided PvP at all costs and stuck to large groups looking to avoid deaths this will not change if it is removed because their behavior was the same before YT was added.

B4EQWASCOOL

Let's be honest. Guido NEEDS YT. It's his or her validation. Syft also as it's the first thing he links in any heated discussion.

Babam
06-16-2015, 02:09 PM

If you can call "If you dont agree with my position, which i dont need to explain, you are blue" an argument.

Widan
06-16-2015, 02:10 PM
I've been here pre YT and leaderboard and there was actually less PvP to be found before the inception of the leaderboard. It actually motivates people to seek PvP more.

There was always players who avoided PvP at all costs and stuck to large groups looking to avoid deaths this will not change if it is removed because their behavior was the same before YT was added.

Would you say posting someones KDR in literally every argument you make on the forums increases or decreases the amount of pvp that happens in game?

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:12 PM
I will not lie I do need YT. Adds the best aspect to this game. Without it, it would be boring and mindless, with NO fun.

In fact I was the one who brought it up as to why it IS needed on a red server.

You can spin it how you will. We are eq nerds who like to stroke our e-peen on a 15 year old elf sim.

The blue button is available to anyone if you cant hang here.

now holy jesus back on topic.

Ezalor
06-16-2015, 02:12 PM

ur probably the #1 example of why YT discourages PvP

u r terrified of getting YT embarrassment instead of just pvping and taking a death

B4EQWASCOOL
06-16-2015, 02:13 PM
I will not lie I do need YT.

In fact I was the one who brought it up as to why it IS needed on a red server.

You can spin it how you will. We are eq nerds who like to stroke our e-peen on a 15 year old elf sim.

The blue button is available to anyone.

No, not everyone seeks validation here...

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:15 PM
it is a player v player server not a blue farm server.

YT is necessary on all levels of this game.

and is 100% contribution as to why I player here to this day.

5 years or something like that, since it begun.

Imago
06-16-2015, 02:17 PM
it is a player v player server not a blue farm server.

Right. So kill each other and be done with it. YT does not factor into the PvP equation except to show other people that you are "better" than them, which splits apart the R99 community.

Babam
06-16-2015, 02:17 PM
ur probably the #1 example of why YT discourages PvP

u r terrified of getting YT embarrassment instead of just pvping and taking a death

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:18 PM
then the forums would be filled with screenshots of all kills

you are really beating a dead horse. and I thought imago was a pvper. lol

and splits apart the community? its simple. who killed who. sounds like you belong on blue imago.

iruinedyourday
06-16-2015, 02:19 PM
What about no yellow text on naked item less bodies?

How about a LNS in your name like lfg? So the perp who kills someone on LNS can't say they didn't know?

Two moderately easier to implement ideas, not majorly game changing.

I agree mechanics > rules

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Would you say posting someones KDR in literally every argument you make on the forums increases or decreases the amount of pvp that happens in game?

Irrelevant to the discussion at hand you are saying that removing leaderboards will increase PvP it will not. It would alleviate the shame bad players feel by failing at PvP but it will not suddenly encourage a player with 1 kill and 75 deaths to seek more PvP.

People will simply post more screenshots of that player dying like we used to. Removing the system players asked for so badly they created it themselves will not allow bad players to hide their record. This server is like a small town and if you are bad at PvP everyone is still gonna know.

papercolor
06-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Isint changing these mechanics just like the rest of the current games? Somethings a little funky and kind of hard to use so they change it for the care bares. This is EQ. Its supposed to be hard and vague. And why would you kill someone running naked though a zone?

Imago
06-16-2015, 02:20 PM
I love to PvP. But I think it's retarded how much emphasis we put on the killshot and how desperate we are to avoid it. Play the game. We didn't need YT on RZ/TZ/VZ/SZ on live to have a good time with it.

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:21 PM
syft knows

lets not forget it was put in for a reason.

because yes it is very much NEEDED. for this type of red server to exist.

Malevz
06-16-2015, 02:21 PM
What about no yellow text on naked item less bodies?

How about a LNS in your name like lfg? So the perp who kills someone on LNS can't say they didn't know?

Two moderately easier to implement ideas, not majorly game changing.

I agree mechanics > rules

+1

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:22 PM
I love to PvP. But I think it's retarded how much emphasis we put on the killshot and how desperate we are to avoid it. Play the game. We didn't need YT on RZ/TZ/VZ/SZ on live to have a good time with it.

your personal mindset. I haven't seen you kill anyone in I don't know how long.

Where you been? See what I did there?

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 02:22 PM

Sullon zek had a leaderboard that recorded every kill

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:25 PM
literally there is no game better than this fucking game

YT intact.

Glenzig
06-16-2015, 02:29 PM
syft knows

lets not forget it was put in for a reason.

because yes it is very much NEEDED. for this type of red server to exist.

You have agreed with Syft. Your argument has lost any sense of validity.

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 02:29 PM
When YT broadcasts people go to where they saw people dying to get in on the action. Removing it will decrease PvP. Killshot posting on the forums would go up and the bads would still get called out.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-16-2015, 02:30 PM
So, if YT goes away, we lose Guido and Syft. OMFG Please, no!

Fang
06-16-2015, 02:32 PM

+1

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:39 PM
When YT broadcasts people go to where they saw people dying to get in on the action. Removing it will decrease PvP. Killshot posting on the forums would go up and the bads would still get called out.

solid points

doesn't matter if they remove yt they lose more than half this server

gl lol

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 02:40 PM

Me and Andis were both here pre YT and Leaderboard so getting rid of it wouldn't free you from us preying on you like the succenlent lil sheeple you are.

Personally I think catering to the whims of players that don't want to PvP but rather wish to raid and farm all day about what they think would promote a mechanic they have zero desire to particpate in is pretty illogical.

Kergan
06-16-2015, 02:40 PM
My idea to improve PVP:

When a player attacks another player it pops up a window running an emulated version of Blades of Steel and you fight it out. Then whoever loses gets banned. Also the winner gets banned.

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Syft-X;1940666]Me and Andis were both here pre YT and Leaderboard so getting rid of it wouldn't free you from us preying on you like the succenlent lil sheeple you are.QUOTE]

laughed out loud

and very true.

RUN BITCHES.

jibekn
06-16-2015, 02:45 PM
You guys hit some good points. Really liked the PnP points at the end. PnP and LnS needs change. 7 days for it all is reasonable.

I just came out of a 28 days suspension for a 2nd violation which both times were extra grey area. I was being targeted as a player who literally logged on and killed someone not knowing any LnS was called.

Really hope this gets implemented and soon. Thanks to all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roICRJWiGCI

MaSQue
06-16-2015, 02:46 PM
I'd like to see LnS change to Loot and Log out, where rather than leaving the zone, you need to log off that character for an hour. It'd prevent a few of the problems presented during the stream. It would introduce a stronger penalty for calling it.
yea, lets make the population drop even lower than it already is

Clark
06-16-2015, 02:47 PM

Clark
06-16-2015, 02:47 PM
^ Nothing more efficient than GM invis stalking.

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:48 PM
Jib welcome.

What happened last night?

I zone into seb, I see you trying to hide from me, start pelling you immediately. You proceed to just drop down into the water leaving your guildies to die.

Some leader you are. RIP to the fallen.

jibekn
06-16-2015, 02:51 PM
i didnt make that video, somebody in ur guild did

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:52 PM
yup past is past

we all do dumb things in the heat of it.

you should know. kind of like making a dkp system that awards leaders more points. you cant possibly lead raids or pvp because you are good at it, at normal value, right?

heartbrand
06-16-2015, 02:58 PM
might i suggest a 'LNS' buff that gives players GM speed & auto deathtouch against any PvP attacker while flagged

this also includes auto deathtouch any PvE mobs in case a player trains mobs on u while on ur CR

might I suggest a job?

jibekn
06-16-2015, 02:58 PM
yup past is past

you should know. kind of like making a dkp system that awards leaders more points. you cant possibly lead raids or pvp because you are good at it, at normal value, right?

my time is worth more than yours and almost everybody else in this community so the answer to your question is no.

Kraz
06-16-2015, 02:59 PM
I agree cloud, I just don't call lns, I find a way to get my body or run for it/log

Guido
06-16-2015, 02:59 PM
my time is worth more than yours and almost everybody else in this community so the answer to your question is no.

hm interesting take.

I guess that's why GG is on the verge of crumbling already.

goodluck with that mindset. and I hope to god your members read that over and over, till it hits them smack in the face.

heartbrand
06-16-2015, 03:01 PM
dkp system that awards more points 2 leaders, rofles thats dum as fuk

Guido
06-16-2015, 03:05 PM
judging from the zero pvp that occurred at repops last night

one would think jibeknn should be veto'd out of power

cuz good lord you guys have no chance.

HippoNipple
06-16-2015, 03:06 PM
Sounds like Lite crushed another up and coming guild. Azrael tags should be coming out soon as elitists jump from the sinking ship.

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 03:07 PM

Me and And is were both here per YT and Leaderboard so getting rid of it wouldn't free you from us preying on you like the succenlent lil sheeple you are.

Personally I think catering to the whims of players that don't want to PvP but rather wish to raid and farm all day about what they think would promote a mechanic they have zero desire to particpate in is pretty illogical.

Chronoburn
06-16-2015, 03:08 PM
Since GMs don't have time to babysit, most of these issues should be enforced by the community. But since this community is a true internet cesspool, the community can't be trusted.

Wipe it clean 2015.

P.S. LNS/PNP has made this the the bluest "red" server in the history of eq.

LoliPops
06-16-2015, 03:08 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/589/638/335.png

Guido
06-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Sounds like Lite crushed another up and coming guild. Azrael tags should be coming out soon as elitist jump from the sinking ship.

The smarter thing to do is probably Lite remake at this point.

we all know Jibeknn has lost his mind and expects more loot for leading.

Dango
06-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Listen, If I wanted to train I'd have brought the fucking Emporer from crypt to Trakanon... You know how we trained in VZTZ? Just bringing all of the shrooms is a joke, that isn't training.. A real train would have fucking disco mobs too... Thats a train "Gongshow"

grannock
06-16-2015, 03:13 PM
And then krazy trained trak cause he knew you had 80 toons camped at poop mountain.

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Since GMs don't have time to babysit, most of these issues should be enforced by the community. But since this community is a true internet cesspool, the community can't be trusted.

Wipe it clean 2015.

P.S. LNS/PNP has made this the the bluest "red" server in the history of eq.

Very true I have no idea why we keep catering to players who have absolutely no desire to PvP. Increasing population shouldn't superceed the intent of this server. Sure pop would be higher if we removed all PvP but we already have a blue server. The goal of this server should not be to house the players from blue that don't have the time to compete with the poopsockers there.

grannock
06-16-2015, 03:19 PM
Lol syft, we had 40 people rdy to pvp for repops, where was you, pussy?

Only time you desire pvp is on a twink in MM.

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Lol syft, we had 40 people rdy to pvp for repops, where was you, pussy?

This is not rnf contain your butthurt. Its not my fault you can't attain a positive kdr on a rogue or that you're unwilling to PvP without a raid force attached to your hip. You can PvP whenever you want it if your afraid to do it alone that's your problem.

I also do not own a twink griefer nor will I ever, and my shaman has more kills and less deaths than your rogue which is saying a lot and we all know you're very rustled about it.

grannock
06-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Syft, avoiding pvp cause hes a confirmed pussy. See ya in thurgadin bro, oh wait, no i wont.

Malevz
06-16-2015, 03:35 PM

Wow. Just wow.

Andis you were guilded with these people, is this typical? Kind of what I expected, and blame their failures on.

Also glad to have you aboard sir!

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 03:37 PM
Syft, avoiding pvp cause hes a confirmed pussy. See ya in thurgadin bro, oh wait, no i wont.

Was pvping last night sadly wasn't able to procure the kill shot. I don't need a raid to PvP sorry you do.

Babam
06-16-2015, 03:49 PM
yup past is past

lol how did that ever get past Quality control

Oh wait, top down self-serving loot council

Guido
06-16-2015, 04:00 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Andis you were guilded with these people, is this typical? Kind of what I expected, and blame their failures on.

Also glad to have you aboard sir!

No this was implemented in Good Guys and was a major reason as to why I left, among a list of other things

glad to be on board!

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 04:05 PM
sounds like a spin.. jib went for it.. the other officers and members said no

Guido
06-16-2015, 04:08 PM
sounds like a spin.. jib went for it.. the other officers and members said no

wake up peter pan

count tocula

Ezalor
06-16-2015, 04:14 PM
might I suggest a job?

cool employment advice buckteethed nerd with 8,452 posts on an everquest forum

http://i.imgur.com/RyFGfMS.gif

Susvain2
06-16-2015, 04:15 PM
long overdue but

goos luv ur avatar kid

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 04:18 PM
wake up peter pan

count tocula

Our dkp system is totally fair everyone aquires the same amount of pts via attendance.

LoliPops
06-16-2015, 04:18 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1374/77/1374774213790.jpg

Malevz
06-16-2015, 04:22 PM

Man that guy looks like me.

daasgoot
06-16-2015, 04:39 PM
wake up peter pan

count tocula

was only in GG for 4 days.. but i can confirm lite said in whatsapp.. hey jib trying to make it higher dkp for raid leaders.. back me up on this post on the GG forum its a bad idea.

and, there is no leadership bonus dkp in place

sooooo.................

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 06:15 PM
was only in GG for 4 days.. but i can confirm lite said in whatsapp.. hey jib trying to make it higher dkp for raid leaders.. back me up on this post on the GG forum its a bad idea.

and, there is no leadership bonus dkp in place

sooooo.................

Yea it was vetoed and never put into effect but when has honesty ever stopped Empire from posting

heartbrand
06-16-2015, 06:46 PM

Maybe u shud watch less GoT and post less about it on internet forum and spend more time on the monster.com forum

Purp
06-16-2015, 07:04 PM
you've changed.

loooooooooooooooooool

Ezalor
06-16-2015, 07:15 PM
Maybe u shud watch less GoT and post less about it on internet forum and spend more time on the monster.com forum

heartbrand

LoliPops
06-16-2015, 07:28 PM
http://mediaassets.naplesnews.com/photo/2014/05/28/1127_NCLO_DM_RENTALCARS_003_5339431_ver1.0_640_480 .JPG
http://www.hrpayrollsystems.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Fired.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Cr1NDvc.jpg

Colgate
06-16-2015, 08:02 PM
what's jibekn going to do with his monthly 4,000 DKP bonus anyway?

his guild doesn't even contest repops

LoliPops
06-17-2015, 12:41 PM
if only he contested job applications

bloodletter
06-17-2015, 12:47 PM
srsly, is this rant and flames?

Babam
06-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Somebody might be making a joke RIGHT NOW in OOC, must police OOC, no time for forums

Slathar
06-17-2015, 03:33 PM
hm interesting take.

I guess that's why GG is on the verge of crumbling already.

goodluck with that mindset. and I hope to god your members read that over and over, till it hits them smack in the face.

bald eagles screeching as skeletons haunt ur dreams

reek, let the rustle flow over ur naked aerodynamic scalp

Pikrib
06-17-2015, 03:41 PM
Man that guy looks like me.

nah nah it looks like me but i have red hair.

vouss
06-17-2015, 06:44 PM
remove lns, remove YT, thanks!

georgie
06-17-2015, 06:45 PM
nah nah it looks like me but i have red hair.

Is that Vince Vaughn in the background eating a banana?

Madbad
06-17-2015, 06:54 PM
dismantle OOC, remove YT, abolish LNS

Classic as shit, solves a ton of problems.

Fame
06-17-2015, 07:02 PM
YT is pretty much the only thing that gets me going. Appearing on the wrong side of it is a sin.

Madbad
06-17-2015, 07:04 PM
I wish they would just let us be the wild west again.

Portasaurus
06-17-2015, 07:22 PM
Is that Vince Vaughn in the background eating a banana?

I zoomed. And enhanced. And oh my god look what I found:

http://s27.postimg.org/8db9t1nld/VVAUGHN.jpg

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 07:24 PM
I wish they would just let us be the wild west again.

The only thing I think GM's and Guide should police is exploits, third party programs, and RMT.

All these other rules just take away from the bigger issues at hand. Too many people get away with MQ use here because GM's are busy handling minor things that shouldn't even be on their radar.

Madbad
06-17-2015, 07:27 PM
I hate agreeing with you Syft.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 07:37 PM
I hate agreeing with you Syft.

How the fuck you think i feel taking all this time to make sense seriously cuts into my trolling.

Madbad
06-17-2015, 07:38 PM
dude. lol.

Clark
06-19-2015, 01:02 PM
I actually had OOC turned off for a bit and forgot to turn it back on and killed a guy on LNS - I imagine my two month 5th time suspension is inc.

http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/141034