PDA

View Full Version : Sirken

Tapatio
06-16-2015, 10:40 AM
dont talk with your mouth full smacking and slurping the entire time if you want people to watch your shows

its disgusting and unprofessional

link/plug:

big thanks to Gardur for joining me last night <3

if anyone missed it, https://youtu.be/0RijV0CXYy4

thanks for GMing

Baler
06-16-2015, 10:51 AM
It's his stream he can say or do what ever he wants.
Just like the p99 staff. This is their server they can say or do what ever they want.

Tapatio
06-16-2015, 11:07 AM
wrt Boxing: Eunomia, you mention doing "difficult" 2-box tests on blue; Sirken, you mention "knowing 100% certain people 2-box on red"

Why is nothing done to 2boxers on red?

wrt FFA zones:

Why are Sebilis and the Planes still FFA?

pgerman
06-16-2015, 09:29 PM
been doing my best to stop fatality from boxing restore in the hole

kill him at least 2 times a week

Doors
06-16-2015, 09:36 PM
Fatality doesn't box.

Uuruk
06-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Fatality doesn't box.

Ya

Syft-X
06-16-2015, 11:47 PM
dont talk with your mouth full smacking and slurping the entire time if you want people to watch your shows

link/plug:

thanks for GMing

or maybe Retti you could channel all this energy you put into getting forum banned into something more productive like getting laid, that way you wouldn't be an angry MFer 24/7.

pgerman
06-17-2015, 01:15 AM
He really doesn't. Ur dumb

LOL

Watching fataility auto run into a rock while trying to heal himself on his epic fail(FRIEND) box cleric was pretty sweet I must say.

Hes just shit, and has a magic cleric that never moves ,cant root a single mob and logs in and out exactly when he does in the hole. GOT IT

RESTORE + Fataility, a pvp duo

TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, JUST VERY BAD AT THIS GAME AMIRITE

Colgate
06-17-2015, 01:18 AM
not an emotional post at all

pgerman
06-17-2015, 01:52 AM
not an emotional post at all

pay to win brotha

pay ......to.........win

Colgate
06-17-2015, 01:56 AM
got prof?

pgerman
06-17-2015, 02:00 AM
look every thread is about the same thing

after vapo and thrilla its common knowlage big dawg

should have bought from nizzarr

PAY---------------TO-----------------WIN

GONGSHOW FUNGUS STAFF ------HELL YEA

COLGATE FIRST AON ------------HELL YEA

After all that white knight bullshit lol. You and your crew are the biggest nerds on this whole server. Which is saying a lot.

Doors
06-17-2015, 02:01 AM
http://themescompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

Clark
06-17-2015, 02:39 AM
LOL

Watching fataility auto run into a rock while trying to heal himself on his epic fail(FRIEND) box cleric was pretty sweet I must say.

Hes just shit, and has a magic cleric that never moves ,cant root a single mob and logs in and out exactly when he does in the hole. GOT IT

RESTORE + Fataility, a pvp duo

TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, JUST VERY BAD AT THIS GAME AMIRITE

lol

Buhbuh
06-17-2015, 04:18 AM
how would a fungi staff present such overwhelming odds that GG couldn't even think to contest

your guild is a disorganized set of factions vying for control over all the players

half the guild won't listen to certain officers, and you've got jibeknn creating a hokuten culture in game and in TS

just be good at the game

Sirken
06-17-2015, 05:27 AM
Sirken, you mention "knowing 100% certain people 2-box on red"

Why is nothing done to 2boxers on red?

theres a vast difference between the things i know, and the things i can prove.

El Camacho
06-17-2015, 08:06 AM
Hosting an audio show and chomping loudly into the microphone. no.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 08:17 AM

Running 2 box tests on suspected offenders extremely difficult or time consuming?

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 08:48 AM

Like not knowing Colgate's name violates the naming policy? Even tho it's right there in the naming policy.

Or not knowing it isn't his last name even tho we all know his last name and you even suspended Ragnaros for saying it in OOC.

Or not knowing it's a reference to the company even tho the trademarked logo of the Company is in his forum Avatar?

It's weird how with certain people you suddenly don't know things sometimes and can't prove them. Just weird it's almost like a planned amnesia.

Might wanna get that checked out just looking out for you bro.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 08:58 AM
Like not knowing Colgate's name violates the naming policy? Even tho it's right there in the naming policy.

Or not knowing it isn't his last name even tho we all know his last name and you even suspended Ragnaros for saying it in OOC.

Or not knowing it's a reference to the company even tho the trademarked logo of the Company is in his forum Avatar?

It's weird how with certain people you suddenly don't know things sometimes and can't prove them. Just weird it's almost like a planned amnesia.

"Burgerking" you're a fucking joke dude.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:01 AM
"Burgerking" you're a fucking joke dude.

LOL I love it when an MQ user calls me a joke to kiss ass to a GM lmfao only on red99!

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 09:02 AM
LOL I love it when an MQ user calls me a joke to kiss ass to a GM lmfao only on red99!

You forgot RMTer and 2 boxer as well.

LostCause
06-17-2015, 09:03 AM
http://www.adweek.com/files/imagecache/node-blog/blogs/ge_agent_smith.jpg

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:05 AM
You forgot RMTer and 2 boxer as well.

nah just an MQ user just like I said Gyno was an RMTer and you used to say I was a joke when I said it...where's Gyno?

Eunomia
06-17-2015, 09:09 AM

Ha

I think all these things should be directed at me, not Sirken. I don't know any of you by more than the character name I am talking to at that moment unless I spend the time to try to put together all your alias' ....which I don't.

I am the one that decided the name Colgate didn't need to be changed. ME It was put before me to make sure there was no bias. I was presented with the name "Colgate" knowing nothing else.

1) It is not offensive (My first and foremost reason for ever deciding to change a name)
2) While it is a popular toothpaste, it is also University. This exempts it from the trade marked issue , IN MY OPINION.
3) When changing a name, I take into consideration all issues and weigh them based on level of character. If a high level character, if at all possible I don't want to strip the reputation - EITHER GOOD OR BAD - by changing a name.

Blame me for not changing his name. I don't care. I made the decision and I am still confident in my decision.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 09:11 AM
nah just an MQ user just like I said Gyno was an RMTer and you used to say I was a joke when I said it...where's Gyno?

Feels good dodging mq detecting stuff for 5 years. Why you mad though?

Slathar
06-17-2015, 09:12 AM
then why was Illillill changed? It is not a trademark or offensive, either. Does not violate naming policy.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:13 AM
When someone is reported for breaking a rule...

The following types of names are considered unacceptable:
Vile, profane, rude, or racist names including common swear words, anatomical references, racial slurs, and homonyms of these words.
Combinations of words that produce an offensive result (e.g. Hugeazz, Tug Mcgroin).
Names of religious, occult, or significant historic origin (e.g. Jesus, Allah, Satan, Stalin).
Copyrighted or trademarked names of products, characters, services, or concepts (e.g. Bigmac, Marlboro, Sony).
Names from popular media. These names can be either fictional (e.g. Rambo, Darthvader) or non-fictional (e.g. Garth Brooks, Pierce Brosnan, George Washington, Michael Jordan).
Common words and phrases that would not be found in the time, place and setting of EverQuest (e.g. Switchblade, Phaser, Toaster, Cannabis).
Proper names from EverQuest (e.g. Rathe, Karana). This also includes the first or last name of any significant EverQuest NPC (e.g. Dorn, Trumpy, Karn).
The names of senior Customer Support Representatives or developers of Project 1999 (e.g. Nilbog, Rogean, Uthgaard).
Names chosen with the intent or possessed with the effect of harming the reputation of a player or Customer Service Representative.
Forenames containing titles within them, such as, but not limited to: The, Lord, Lady, Master, King, Knight, Sir, Father (e.g. Sirtallon, Lordeagle, Mothermaggy, Darksister).
Names that contain sentences (Ikillorcs), phrases (Ontop), or two or more words that do not form descriptive compound words (Petcarbob, Diediedie and Tablechair).
Descriptive compound words are allowed in first names and are encouraged in surnames (e.g. Treehugger, Giantslayer).
Descriptive compound words (each separate part of the word and the entire word) must otherwise adhere to all other naming rules.
Fantasy-oriented names which are easily recognized from popular existing media (e.g. Merlin, Gandalf, Drizzt).
Names where the combination of the first and last name forms a phrase or violate a previous rule (e.g. Crymea River, Bran Muffin, Story Thyme).
For all of the above, misspellings and alternative spellings (such as spelling it backwards) of the word or words are also unacceptable.
For all of the above, any foreign variations are also unacceptable. If a player petitions a name he or she feels is offensive in a foreign language, all rules set forth shall be applied.
Above all else, you may not choose character or guild name which, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Project 1999 Customer Service Staff, is deemed to be offensive or improper.

And the rule isn't enforced evenly in regards to a specific person...what's that called?

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:17 AM
Ha

I think all these things should be directed at me, not Sirken. I don't know any of you by more than the character name I am talking to at that moment unless I spend the time to try to put together all your alias' ....which I don't.

I am the one that decided the name Colgate didn't need to be changed. ME It was put before me to make sure there was no bias. I was presented with the name "Colgate" knowing nothing else.

1) It is not offensive (My first and foremost reason for ever deciding to change a name)
2) While it is a popular toothpaste, it is also University. This exempts it from the trade marked issue , IN MY OPINION.
3) When changing a name, I take into consideration all issues and weigh them based on level of character. If a high level character, if at all possible I don't want to strip the reputation - EITHER GOOD OR BAD - by changing a name.

Blame me for not changing his name. I don't care. I made the decision and I am still confident in my decision.

If it's a university than it is trademarked and violates the naming policy, if it is a university why is the Colgate logo for the company in his forum Avatar?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/Colgate%20icon_zpsmayvppqg.jpg (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/Colgate%20icon_zpsmayvppqg.jpg.html)

The more you explain it the worse it starts to look.

Eunomia
06-17-2015, 09:18 AM

I can do big red words too.

Eunomia
06-17-2015, 09:24 AM
I don't have avatars shown. I made a decision based on the information I had. So you can disagree with it, but you can't attach it to favoritism or whatever other delusional idea you have.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:25 AM
I can do big red words too.

That's great but it's not the university logo in his forum Avatar it is however the company logo for the toothpaste company and a picture of a man with bad teeth.

I'm not asking for Matthew Mcconaughey in True Detective here just alil common sense.

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Why does it matter if Colgate name gets changed? Who cares? That's some real petty garbage right there.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:26 AM
I don't have avatars shown. I made a decision based on the information I had. So you can disagree with it, but you can't attach it to favoritism or whatever other delusional idea you have.

Ok then can you turn your pictures on for one second then and take a look, saying I don't have my pics on is starting to look even worse.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Why does it matter if Colgate name gets changed? Who cares? That's some real petty garbage right there.

Because he petitioned my name for months and cried to GM's to change it they changed mine and left his, were taking about trying to prove favoritism I think that is a pretty big case for it.

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 09:28 AM
Stay in the corner till the adults are finished. Colgate's name is in violation with the naming policy that others have been affected by.

It's just ruining your entire experience on the server isn't it?

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 09:29 AM
Because he petitioned my name for months and cried to GM's to change it they changed mine and left his, were taking about trying to prove favoritism I think that is a pretty big case for it.

So like I said. Petty garbage.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:30 AM
It's just ruining your entire experience on the server isn't it?

If someone can petition people for breaking the rules while they themselves are breaking the same rules for everyone to see and the rules aren't evenly enforced it is a pretty huge experience ruin-er and bad image for the server as a whole.

So like I said. Petty garbage.

Your opinion sounds biased because I assure I never petitioned Colgate's name until he petitioned mine, if you have a problem with people using GM's to go after their enemies then take it up with Colgate and stop trying to derail the convo to protect your guildmates.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 09:38 AM
I'm just asking for equality here Colgate petitioned my name Sirken changed it I accept the fact that my name violated the naming policy and was changed.

But this rule shouldn't be selectively enforced but evenly enforced for all rule offenders.
That's whats best for the server. If the person named Colgate has the company logo not the university then obviously it refers to the Toothpaste company and not some university no one has ever heard of.

If you can't see the pictures, turn them on for a moment and take a look. None of these reasons would make any sense to anyone.

snufzaimoverlord
06-17-2015, 09:43 AM
For the love of God clean up these forums and ban syft.

grannock
06-17-2015, 09:53 AM
I met colgate at colgate college.

minakto
06-17-2015, 09:55 AM
will somebody please investigate the secret cabal that everybody calls "the aim chat Illuminati?"

grannock
06-17-2015, 09:56 AM

Who is more pathetic in your opinion, the guy that delevels after he gets his epic mage pet, or this guy, whos immersion is ruined because colgate's avatar profile displays a bottle of toothpaste?

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 10:01 AM
Who is more pathetic in your opinion, the guy that delevels after he gets his epic mage pet, or this guy, whos immersion is ruined because colgate's avatar profile displays a bottle of toothpaste?

IDK why don't you ask colgate why it ruined his immersion lvls so badly he petitioned my name to be changed?

Or do you only have a problem with something when it's not one of your guildmates doing it?

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 10:06 AM
Before the Army of Nutswingers desperately derail the thread in a forum cover-up job...

Ha

I'm just asking for equality here Colgate petitioned my name Sirken changed it I accept the fact that my name violated the naming policy and was changed.

But this rule shouldn't be selectively enforced but evenly enforced for all rule offenders.
That's whats best for the server. If the person named Colgate has the company logo not the university then obviously it refers to the Toothpaste company and not some university no one has ever heard of.

If you can't see the pictures, turn them on for a moment and take a look. None of these reasons would make any sense to anyone.

This is the question at hand and it's legitimate concern that effects everyone here.

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 10:08 AM
If someone can petition people for breaking the rules while they themselves are breaking the same rules for everyone to see and the rules aren't evenly enforced it is a pretty huge experience ruin-er and bad image for the server as a whole.

Your opinion sounds biased because I assure I never petitioned Colgate's name until he petitioned mine, if you have a problem with people using GM's to go after their enemies then take it up with Colgate and stop trying to derail the convo to protect your guildmates.

Because the only people that disagree with you must be in Empire right?

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Because the only people that disagree with you must be in Empire right?

No they'd have to lack all common sense. Or please explain to us how the name not violating the naming policy because it is in reference to a University...which would also be trademarked and violates the same rule. Or how it could possibly be about the university when the Colgate company logo for Toothpaste is in the persons forum Avatar.

Eunomia
I'm pretty sure this thread was about fruit snacks.

Uuruk
Syft, stop shitting up the forums. Show some respect to Lady Eunomia. The decision has already been made.

minakto
06-17-2015, 10:11 AM

Eunomia, beloved by all, do you consider Syft to have a mental defect or just intentionally stupid?

Eunomia
06-17-2015, 10:13 AM
Syft is angry
Syft wants revenge
Eunomia will not facilitate.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 10:14 AM
Syft is angry
Syft wants revenge

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 10:16 AM
No they'd have to lack all common sense

Common sense would be to realize that despite your best efforts, you aren't going to get Colgate's name changed. Right or wrong, it obviously isn't going to happen. Common sense would then tell you that it would be a waste of time and energy to continue to get worked up about it and heckle the staff on the forums repeatedly. Common sense would tell you that Colgate's name was originally meant to provoke a certain member of the community who isn't even here anymore. So why do you allow it to continue to serve his agenda? The more you piss and moan about it, the happier he is that he gets to keep it. Use some common sense and just let it go.

minakto
06-17-2015, 10:16 AM
Syft is angry
Syft wants revenge

Eunomia, beloved by all, you are truly a paragon of justice and enlightenment. May your reign as Queen of Red99 be filled with happiness and glory.

Amen.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Syft is angry
Syft wants revenge

No I'm not angry I don't want revenge, I want equality and fairness for all those concerned I don't want rules to apply to one person and not another. It bothers me more that barcodes name was changed when it didn't violate a single rule more so than my own. You are welcome to join me on live chat and hear how very calm, collected, clear headed and concise I am right now

I asked two very legitimate questions that make a ton of sense and I have received nothing legitimate as a response. Personally attacking me does not sway the weight of logic found in my argument.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 10:18 AM
I used to not like Eunomia when I played blue. But she has done a FANTASTIC job of showing fairness and level headed decisions lately. We could use more staff members like her.

minakto
06-17-2015, 10:19 AM
I used to not like Eunomia when I played blue. But she has done a FANTASTIC job of showing fairness and level headed decisions lately. We could use more staff members like her.

Very true. It's amazing someone as beautiful as her has equal parts wisdom and a sense of justice.

Veeshan truly broke the mold when our Dragon Queen made Queen Eunomia.

billhollins
06-17-2015, 10:21 AM
Ok then can you turn your pictures on for one second then and take a look, saying I don't have my pics on is starting to look even worse.

Please unplug ur computer dawg lol.

Slathar
06-17-2015, 10:22 AM
then why was Illillill changed? It is not a trademark or offensive, either. Does not violate naming policy.

Bazia
06-17-2015, 10:23 AM
year 57 of kunark 32 robe club

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 10:25 AM
Common sense would be to realize that despite your best efforts, you aren't going to get Colgate's name changed. Right or wrong, it obviously isn't going to happen. Common sense would then tell you that it would be a waste of time and energy to continue to get worked up about it and heckle the staff on the forums repeatedly. Common sense would tell you that Colgate's name was originally meant to provoke a certain member of the community who isn't even here anymore. So why do you allow it to continue to serve his agenda? The more you piss and moan about it, the happier he is that he gets to keep it. Use some common sense and just let it go.

I'm not trying to get his name changed I'm trying to point out something we all already know I want everyone to see it!

I do things because they are the right thing to do I am motivated by morality not fear or a need for public approval.

I was taught early on that equality fairness and unbiased judgments are worth fighting for even at great cost. It's sad I'm one of few players here willing to fight for what would truly make this server a great place to be even if it costs me my own account.

Macdeth
06-17-2015, 10:35 AM
Eunomia, Colgate University is named after William Colgate, who founded the toothpaste company. It is still a trademarked name. If I named my character McDonald's it would be a violation but still be the founder's last name.

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 10:37 AM
I'm not trying to get his name changed I'm trying to point out something we all already know I want everyone to see it!

I do things because they are the right thing to do I am motivated by morality not fear or a need for public approval.

I was taught early on that equality fairness and unbiased judgments are worth fighting for even at great cost. It's sad I'm one of few players here willing to fight for what would truly make this server a great place to be even if it costs me my own account.

I'm not very busy at work today, so let's review.
You already said that the reason you petitioned Colgate is because he petitioned you. That's revenge. Spin it how you want. Still revenge.
You know the staff has ruled against you, yet you won't accept it.
Everyone knows, so you want to make sure it's public.
You don't do this for attention or approval. But you just wasn't to keep making public what everyone already knows.
You somehow feel that Colgate's name change would benefit the server.
You refuse to allow the staff to make their own rulings.
This is the 5,000th time you have derailed a thread heckling the staff about Colgate's name.
Colgate feeds off of the attention and ultimately wins.
Congratulations.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 10:40 AM
I'm not very busy at work today, so let's review.
You already said that the reason you petitioned Colgate is because he petitioned you. That's revenge. Spin it how you want. Still revenge.
You know the staff has ruled against you, yet you won't accept it.
Everyone knows, so you want to make sure it's public.
You don't do this for attention or approval. But you just wasn't to keep making public what everyone already knows.
You somehow feel that Colgate's name change would benefit the server.
You refuse to allow the staff to make their own rulings.
This is the 5,000th time you have derailed a thread heckling the staff about Colgate's name.
Colgate feeds off of the attention and ultimately wins.
Congratulations.

This actually has nothing to do with Colgate and everything to do with equality I'm simply using colgate as an example. To be honest I don't care my name was changed.

The staff make their own decisions that's the problems staff decisions should be based on server rules, not personal relationships or implausible interpretations of them.

This is simply a desperate attempt to correlate a vendetta while you blindly ignore the issue at hand, it's what we call spin.

Eunomia, Colgate University is named after William Colgate, who founded the toothpaste company. It is still a trademarked name. If I named my character McDonald's it would be a violation but still be the founder's last name.

It's good to see that some people have common sense here.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Looks like Good Guys is trademarked. Please change as its ruining my immersion level of 16 year old elf sim.

Videri
06-17-2015, 10:54 AM
Why is this particular name change a big deal? Isn't it because Colgate's name being left unchanged is supposedly an example of GM favoritism? However, a staff member who isn't Sirken just explained the reasoning behind the decision not to change Colgate's name, which was not just about the university but also about the player's reputation, good or bad. So, if people are trying to prove gm favoritism, Colgate's name shouldn't be the battleground.

billhollins
06-17-2015, 11:00 AM

I really hope u are trolling

Yikes

Tapatio
06-17-2015, 11:00 AM

Thanks for confirming. We knew it was gushers... good choice of snack. Bad choice for skype.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 11:01 AM
Stopped at this point because it has already been proven, (by your Queen Eunomia herself) that she was uninformed when making the decision to leave Colgate's name unchanged.

Since your reading comprehension is that of an elementary child, let's review the most important point:

Eunomia was unaware of Colgate's forum avatar and that it shows a direct correlation between his name and the name of a dental hygiene product.

Stop posting if you can't keep up with the conversation.

But now she knows so why hasn't anything changed?

This is the first time I heard of this rule that once ruled upon it cannot be changed? How many times was someone found clean for RMT and then new evidence was supported that changed the ruling?

An excerpt from the Wiki page of Colgate University (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colgate_University)

n 1817, the Baptist Education Society of the State of New York was founded by thirteen men (six clergymen and seven laymen). Two years later, in 1819, the state granted the school's charter, and the school opened a year later, in 1820.[12] The first classes were held in a building in the town of Hamilton. Three years later, in 1823, the Baptist Theological Seminary at New York City incorporated with the Baptist Education Society and subsequently changed its name to the Hamilton Literary & Theological Institution.[13] Among the trustees was William Colgate, founder of a soap company.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Colgate

Syft is angry
Syft wants revenge

This is also the first time I've heard someone's emotional state can over-rule the evidence provided. Does it also matter if someone is mad when they present evidence of RMT must they present the facts calmly or the RMTer is allowed to go free?

Tapatio
06-17-2015, 11:06 AM
So what's the end game of crying like 3 year olds over someone's character name? Does it help you be more successful in game?

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 11:14 AM
So what's the end game of crying like 3 year olds over someone's character name? Does it help you be more successful in game?

The goal is fairness and equality to every person the rules applying equally. Every player here should agree with that no matter what side of the fence they stand on.

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 11:23 AM
Man. A lot of people are going to get name changes if your campaign is even mildly successful.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Looks like Good Guys is trademarked. Please change as its ruining my immersion level of 16 year old elf sim.

SamwiseRed
06-17-2015, 11:31 AM
I've had the name Bastard since classic. It was recently changed due to many petitions. Hard times.

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Fighting the good fight. Just causes are worth the time and effort.

http://giant.gfycat.com/JampackedHeartfeltBarnowl.gif

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Fighting the good fight. Just causes are worth the time and effort.

Yeah, don't go and get a job or anything.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 11:36 AM

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 11:38 AM
Time for another name change Syft.http://syftapp.com/#/

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 11:39 AM

Got a job thanks for your concern I notice your not posting on this thread...oh wait?

Stasis01
06-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Oh great another unreadable Syft thread.

Eunomia - if you want to clean up Red99 removing that crazy fuck would be step 1.

I can give a few other free tips if you need hit me a PM.

Stasis01
06-17-2015, 11:40 AM
His names Burgerking in game also BTW, hit him hard in-game and shut this fool up.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 11:43 AM
His names Burgerking in game also BTW, hit him hard in-game and shut this fool up.

HippoNipple
06-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Just to clarify Syft, since Colgate is also a University it is not considered a name violation. It doesn't matter what Colgate's intentions are by naming his character Colgate or what his avatar shows. I could name my character Green after Tom Green but it wouldn't be a problem since there are other meanings for the word green, even if my avatar was Tom Green.

Burgerking is not the same and was played by a retard with no respect so it was an easy decision to change his name.

Let me know if there is anything else I can clear up for you.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 11:53 AM
Just to clarify Syft, since Colgate is also a University it is not considered a name violation. It doesn't matter what Colgate's intentions are by naming his character Colgate or what his avatar shows. I could name my character Green after Tom Green but it wouldn't be a problem since there are other meanings for the word green, even if my avatar was Tom Green.

Burgerking is not the same and was played by a retard with no respect so it was an easy decision to change his name.

Let me know if there is anything else I can clear up for you.

Tapatio
06-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Total Posts: 99
User Name Posts
Syft-X 21

HippoNipple
06-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Doesn't matter that the guild, <Holocaust> was named so until it showed a picture of corpses arranged in the shape of a Swastika....just saying, nawmean?

Oh wait, guild name changed after picture showed the true nature of the name. Gotcha.

It doesn't matter what the naming policy is. If someone is being racist like that they will be dealt with. Some things are up to GM discretion and aren't going to be found in a rule book. These things are then harped on by people like Syft because they need everything spelled out for them or want to use these insignificant rulings to justify why he loses at a 16 year old video game.

Pumped
06-17-2015, 12:46 PM
most of you guys are really bored

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 12:51 PM
most of you guys are really bored

I totally am today.

Chronoburn
06-17-2015, 12:51 PM
Quote:
The following types of names are considered unacceptable:
Vile, profane, rude, or racist names including common swear words, anatomical references, racial slurs, and homonyms of these words.
Combinations of words that produce an offensive result (e.g. Hugeazz, Tug Mcgroin).
Names of religious, occult, or significant historic origin (e.g. Jesus, Allah, Satan, Stalin).
Copyrighted or trademarked names of products, characters, services, or concepts (e.g. Bigmac, Marlboro, Sony).
Names from popular media. These names can be either fictional (e.g. Rambo, Darthvader) or non-fictional (e.g. Garth Brooks, Pierce Brosnan, George Washington, Michael Jordan).
Common words and phrases that would not be found in the time, place and setting of EverQuest (e.g. Switchblade, Phaser, Toaster, Cannabis).
Proper names from EverQuest (e.g. Rathe, Karana). This also includes the first or last name of any significant EverQuest NPC (e.g. Dorn, Trumpy, Karn).
The names of senior Customer Support Representatives or developers of Project 1999 (e.g. Nilbog, Rogean, Uthgaard).
Names chosen with the intent or possessed with the effect of harming the reputation of a player or Customer Service Representative.
Forenames containing titles within them, such as, but not limited to: The, Lord, Lady, Master, King, Knight, Sir, Father (e.g. Sirtallon, Lordeagle, Mothermaggy, Darksister).
Names that contain sentences (Ikillorcs), phrases (Ontop), or two or more words that do not form descriptive compound words (Petcarbob, Diediedie and Tablechair).
Descriptive compound words are allowed in first names and are encouraged in surnames (e.g. Treehugger, Giantslayer).
Descriptive compound words (each separate part of the word and the entire word) must otherwise adhere to all other naming rules.
Fantasy-oriented names which are easily recognized from popular existing media (e.g. Merlin, Gandalf, Drizzt).
Names where the combination of the first and last name forms a phrase or violate a previous rule (e.g. Crymea River, Bran Muffin, Story Thyme).
For all of the above, misspellings and alternative spellings (such as spelling it backwards) of the word or words are also unacceptable.
For all of the above, any foreign variations are also unacceptable. If a player petitions a name he or she feels is offensive in a foreign language, all rules set forth shall be applied.
Above all else, you may not choose character or guild name which, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Project 1999 Customer Service Staff, is deemed to be offensive or improper.

This needs to be enforced. Ruining my RP.

Glenzig
06-17-2015, 01:07 PM
Pretty sure we all just need to use the random name generator.

SamwiseRed
06-17-2015, 02:10 PM
should just be <winning guild> and <losing guild>

the names swap when the current winning guild eats a ban.

Runya
06-17-2015, 02:12 PM
I love my idea of a banned player botb.....winner walks.Maybe not all infractions but some?

Runya
06-17-2015, 02:13 PM
Trial by combat....work on it.

LoliPops
06-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Syft is angry
Syft wants revenge

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/814/259/e9f.jpg

grannock
06-17-2015, 02:47 PM
Syft, you should go listen to some knife party with your <friends>.

Gardur
06-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Those naming rules would get me , too.

El Camacho
06-17-2015, 04:12 PM

McDonald is a well established surname, a town in Ohio, common street name, college (not hamburger university) as well as a fast food joint among many other things.

There is a difference between someone named McDonald McClownburger, McDonald Soulcrusher and just McDonalds.

Common sense applies.

Colgate is an established surname, a town in Wisconsin, a common street name, a college as well as a toothpaste.

Is Colgates last name Pearlywhites or something?

TLDR: Someone has been successfully trolled by a forum avatar.

Tapatio
06-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Yikes Colgates forum avatar has trolled syft into meltdown mode

Sirken
06-17-2015, 04:38 PM

link/plug:

thanks for GMing

http://i.imgur.com/tO61VLh.png

Ezalor
06-17-2015, 04:44 PM
found vid of sirken

https://youtu.be/rXPnUEWu57Q?t=36s

Wrench
06-17-2015, 04:48 PM
Why is this particular name change a big deal? Isn't it because Colgate's name being left unchanged is supposedly an example of GM favoritism? However, a staff member who isn't Sirken just explained the reasoning behind the decision not to change Colgate's name, which was not just about the university but also about the player's reputation, good or bad. So, if people are trying to prove gm favoritism, Colgate's name shouldn't be the battleground.

if a staff member who normally doesnt handle name changes had to be expressly asked to handle a certain person, isnt that proof enough that there is an issue?

is it not favoritism to have one gm handle potential name changes, and a different one, who views the threshold differently, be asked to handle any who he might be friends with?

minakto
06-17-2015, 05:09 PM
Can we get a handwriting analysis of Sirken's signature to examine his intelligence/sexuality/etc?

Thanks.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 05:12 PM
Can we get a handwriting analysis of Sirken's signature to examine his intelligence/sexuality/etc?

Thanks.

My analysis is get fucked.

minakto
06-17-2015, 05:33 PM

Reported for foul language on PVP Server Chat. Please restrain yourself and comport yourself accordingly.

Slathar
06-17-2015, 05:40 PM

reported

syzygyst
06-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Reported for foul language on PVP Server Chat. Please restrain yourself and comport yourself accordingly.

Don't bother; He's in Empire. Nothing happens to Empire peeps unless it's a sham.

Omnifiend
06-17-2015, 06:29 PM

About died laughing. A+. First stream I've watched, enjoyed it. During tonight's grind I'll be catching up on P99 streams.

Uuruk
06-17-2015, 06:34 PM

:confused::confused::confused::rolleyes:

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 06:35 PM
if a staff member who normally doesnt handle name changes had to be expressly asked to handle a certain person, isnt that proof enough that there is an issue?

is it not favoritism to have one gm handle potential name changes, and a different one, who views the threshold differently, be asked to handle any who he might be friends with?

Was waiting for someone to point that out

http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/johstewartboom_zps6fa3980d-who-will-replace-jon-stewart-when-he-exits-the-daily-show.gif

Kastro
06-17-2015, 08:15 PM

What was your name that was changed?

Syft-X
06-17-2015, 08:35 PM
What was your name that was changed?

It wasn't just my name that was changed was like 40 people who got namechanged. My name was Burgerking and I agree it violated the naming policy and should have been changed.

My question is, why wasn't Colgate and Gongshows?

LoliPops
06-17-2015, 08:37 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/7c4c7b0d5e9cd377f20f0d1f44122b3d/tumblr_n57aulymYj1tndm5zo8_500.gif

Kergan
06-18-2015, 10:20 AM
You guys should take your precious business elsewhere over this grave injustice. Money is all these corporations understand.

Tapatio
06-18-2015, 10:26 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhSHMr9IgAAADLr.jpg

Vile
06-18-2015, 10:48 AM
gusher blunt

Arkanjil
06-18-2015, 11:06 AM
I just joined this server about a week ago.....Syft-X is a try-hard white knight. That is all.

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 03:30 PM
I just joined this server about a week ago.....Syft-X is a try-hard white knight. That is all.

Nope actually am a white knight been here for years don't use mq dual box rmt train etc feels so goog being a clean whistle.

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 03:32 PM
Dont let syft lie to you. He has been banned on multiple characters for MQ.

Susvain2
06-18-2015, 03:33 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhSHMr9IgAAADLr.jpg

this looks amazing holy shit

LoliPops
06-18-2015, 03:34 PM
everyone has syft on ignore no worries
http://i.imgur.com/3wpGbiu.png

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 04:05 PM
Dont let syft lie to you. He has been banned on multiple characters for MQ.

Never been banned lol not once.

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Never been banned lol not once.

Such a liar. MULTIPLE times for MQ. Your whistle is dirty as fuck.

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 04:07 PM
everyone has syft on ignore no worries
http://i.imgur.com/3wpGbiu.png

Has me on ignore still replies to every single post I make

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 04:08 PM

Nope still have access to every toon feels soooo goog.

LoliPops
06-18-2015, 04:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KQJ4u90.png
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/589/618/fd0.png

Masq
06-18-2015, 06:22 PM

isnt the creator of MQ in empire? I'm sure that whistle is clean

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 06:23 PM

I created it

Madbad
06-18-2015, 06:27 PM
No i did

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 06:28 PM
No i did

Stop trying to take my credit. THANKS

Tapatio
06-18-2015, 07:29 PM
2 sirks

http://i.imgur.com/DsU71ij.gifv

4rm LG the American Hero

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 08:24 PM

Handparytowel aka hellenkeller has created his own compiles and used them here he was banned for using them already. Many Nihilum who are Empire have new compiles they use. Its best to keep fraps up when pvping them. Uruk uses /zone with mq which allows him to enter a zone line and come out at the safe point of a completely different zone.

Kammbo is notorious for using zone wide track.

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Handparytowel aka hellenkeller has created his own compiles and used them here he was banned for using them already. Many Nihilum who are Empire have new compiles they use. Its best to keep fraps up when pvping them. Uruk uses /zone with mq which allows him to enter a zone line and come out at the safe point of a completely different zone.

Yeah the /pick works great when pvping syft since he usually gates. Easy to find him that way.

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 08:31 PM
Yeah the /pick works great when pvping syft since he usually gates. Easy to find him that way.

Keep your fraps up with this guy I had two players on DL 3 players on south side karnors he hit the zone line and never came out. Didn't plug either was in the game the whole time. Often bad players resort to cheats as their egos cannot handle the lvl of skills they possess.

Even with Mq mhoram and boomwiz have been repeatedly been devestated by me in 1v1 combat. And as you can see he doesn't handle it well.

Tapatio
06-18-2015, 09:04 PM

quoted for truth. preach it

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Keep your fraps up with this guy I had two players on DL 3 players on south side karnors he hit the zone line and never came out. Didn't plug either was in the game the whole time. Often bad players resort to cheats as their egos cannot handle the lvl of skills they possess.

Even with Mq mhoram and boomwiz have been repeatedly been devestated by me in 1v1 combat. And as you can see he doesn't handle it well.

I just installed my new hack called ssd and gate. Works wonders when playing against noobs like syft.

watbab
06-18-2015, 09:52 PM
Don't see any reason why any new player shouldn't MQ it up when all of the most established ones have 5-6 lvl 60s all on different accounts and access to way more through all the different cliques on here. The most cancerous examples of this enjoy personal relationships with Sirken, so nothing will happen.

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 09:52 PM
Don't see any reason why any new player shouldn't MQ it up when all of the most established ones have 5-6 lvl 60s all on different accounts and access to way more through all the different cliques on here. The most cancerous examples of this enjoy personal relationships with Sirken, so nothing will happen.

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 09:57 PM

It's very annoying how many people get away with MQ here. Nizzar ran MQ with blatant speed hack for years and when he was banned it was for RMT lol.

The most bothersome thing about it is how easily they could stop MQ use here. Simply make a list of everyone petitioned for cheats, and randomly look in on those players from time to time. Wouldn't take more than an hour or two a week and eventually you'd catch them all.

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 09:59 PM
It's very annoying how many people get away with MQ here. Nizzar ran MQ with blatant speed hack for years and when he was banned it was for RMT lol.

The most bothersome thing about it is how easily they could stop MQ use here. Simply make a list of everyone petitioned for cheats, and randomly look in on those players from time to time. Wouldn't take more than an hour or two a week and eventually you'd catch them all.

I like being added to a list because syft says so.

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 10:22 PM
I like being added to a list because syft says so.

Anyone reported should be added to the list. Shouldn't matter who says so although I have a very consistent track record of calling people out who later get banned for the very thing I said they did all along.

Buhbuh
06-18-2015, 10:29 PM
im still waiting for my /stick and /face banning

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 10:35 PM
im still waiting for my /stick and /face banning

Nizzar was never banned for MQ for years, not getting caught is not the same as not being guilty did you use /stick absolutely. Saw you turn to face me immediately the second I yondered.

Who was your guild leader for 3 years again?

SamwiseRed
06-18-2015, 10:35 PM
only thing ive seen shady is people getting pot bound way after binding in td was disabled :D

dont think that was sirken though unless he was tricked.

Koota
06-18-2015, 10:37 PM
Nizzar was never banned for MQ for years, not getting caught is not the same as not being guilty did you use /stick absolutely. Saw you turn to face me immediately the second I yondered.

Who was your guild leader for 3 years again?

Got proof for any of this? Otherwise, you sound incredibly dumb as fuck RITE MEOW

Uuruk
06-18-2015, 10:37 PM
Anyone reported should be added to the list. Shouldn't matter who says so although I have a very consistent track record of calling people out who later get banned for the very thing I said they did all along.

You have no idea how dumb this sounds. You're the kind of guy that would literally petition every single person in Empire.

Syft-X
06-18-2015, 10:41 PM
Got proof for any of this? Otherwise, you sound incredibly dumb as fuck RITE MEOW

People said the same thing when I said Handpartytowel was using MQ and when I said Gyno was RMT'ing.

If I see a player using cheats I'm gonna say something and shine a spotlight on them, I don't think you've noticed but I don't really care about anyone's opinion of me. I only care about the truth.

You have no idea how dumb this sounds. You're the kind of guy that would literally petition every single person in Empire.

After being here about 4 years now I have less than 10 petitions total. the majority of the player's I petitioned are now banned. You know what's really stupid! the most famous player on the server running speed hack for 3 years without being caught, now that's fucking stupid!

chtulu
06-19-2015, 01:04 AM
shut the fuck up you cracker-ass nobody. seriously, do you even jack off? you should start. release that nerdy-ass tension you got in your sandy-ass vag.

Drakaris
06-19-2015, 01:12 AM
After being here about 4 years now I have less than 10 petitions total. the majority of the player's I petitioned are now banned. You know what's really stupid! the most famous player on the server running speed hack for 3 years without being caught, now that's fucking stupid!

If you are talking about stasis it's all on fraps. Too busy power levelling some pals but I will make sure to submit the fraps with a sizeable donation prior to velious being launched. Guy is a garbage player that frequently trains and uses a jacked client with modded jboot speed. Nizzar / vapo saw him doing it over a year ago and called it in ts. I've now got the fraps.

Colgate
06-19-2015, 01:14 AM
Syft is angry
Syft wants revenge

Colgate
06-19-2015, 01:15 AM
If you are talking about stasis it's all on fraps. Too busy power levelling some pals but I will make sure to submit the fraps with a sizeable donation prior to velious being launched. Guy is a garbage player that frequently trains and uses a jacked client with modded jboot speed. Nizzar / vapo saw him doing it over a year ago and called it in ts. I've now got the fraps.

stasis was running faster because of his grey suede boots, not his journeyman's boots

Madbad
06-19-2015, 01:23 AM
When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Should be the motto of this entire server.

Drakaris
06-19-2015, 01:35 AM
stasis was running faster because of his grey suede boots, not his journeyman's boots

Smiling hard right now, no matter how hard you troll or try to make me mad, I will always smile... wanna know why?

Colgate
06-19-2015, 01:36 AM
nope don't care

Drakaris
06-19-2015, 01:39 AM
nope don't care

I'll tell you anyways kid...

I don't see what you do in the mirror... and nothing you can say or do in elf sim can change that...

Loving life @ R99

Koota
06-19-2015, 01:45 AM
I only care about the truth.

Yet you provide nothing to support your truths. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iiNGloriouS
06-19-2015, 04:19 AM
Syft and Drakar; King and Queen of Autismland

iruinedyourday
06-19-2015, 04:24 AM
Queen and Queen

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 05:43 AM

Vapo Nizz thought I was a hacker too?

This is really boosting my ego up, thanks pal.

Clearly you've never gamed with me though.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 05:46 AM
Gotta go though no time need to edit the hex modulator for increased speed capacity.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Yet you provide nothing to support your truths. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know the funniest part, Gyno was the one who started the "Got Prof" troll...

Tapatio
06-19-2015, 08:33 AM

http://i.imgur.com/sIOq5w9.jpg

LoliPops
06-19-2015, 09:00 AM
Crikey

Eslade
06-19-2015, 09:48 AM
Anyone remember bergerking's GUI hacks post?

Macdeth
06-19-2015, 10:05 AM
shut the fuck up you cracker-ass nobody. seriously, do you even jack off? you should start. release that nerdy-ass tension you got in your sandy-ass vag.

Finally a succinct summation of every Rants and Flames thread on these boards. The Gospel according to R99.

fred schnarf
06-19-2015, 12:01 PM

did u just threaten to pay real money to get someone banned?

Erica
06-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Seems like 10% at minimum of the names on blue of people over level 10 (not mules) are in violation of the naming policy.

Clark
06-19-2015, 12:46 PM

Clark
06-19-2015, 12:47 PM
Seems like 10% at minimum of the names on blue of people over level 10 (not mules) are in violation of the naming policy.

LoliPops
06-19-2015, 03:09 PM
http://www.cringechannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1363809714860.jpg

Eslade
06-19-2015, 03:47 PM
Cool, virtual boy.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Anyone remember bergerking's GUI hacks post?

Yep no one hacks here see my sig link lol fucking clown. But then again your so bad at this game you could see someone hacking and you'd have no clue.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 08:43 PM
Only time I've ever felt like I've seen an unfair advantage was Tune could equip a 3rd weapon or a second ranged item or something fucked up it would be in his ranged slot or I don't know the details it was fucked up but I just said fuck w/e heh.

One other is Ender would swap his 15 dmg efreeti weapon for backstabs and use the BIS sky quest one with some kind of program or I don't know - that feels a little greesey but maybe anyone can do that shit.

The rest just play better, maybe Niz had SEQ or run speed hacks, I don't think Ender had a /stick hack he couldn't stick for shit on me, I never saw anything ridiculous really - Nizzar always had Tune with him and like 3-4 clerics locked on him just in case, Kina Batlle Zarah like fucken /target Nizzar heal macros guy was a tanky fuck I don't think speed hacks won him the box one bit.

I think Rogean's a bit of a hacker nerd and does a good job sniffing those guys out.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 08:47 PM
The rest just play better, maybe Niz had SEQ or run speed hacks, I don't think Ender had a /stick hack he couldn't stick for shit on me, I never saw anything ridiculous really - Nizzar always had Tune with him and like 3-4 clerics locked on him just in case, Kina Batlle Zarah like fucken /target Nizzar heal macros guy was a tanky fuck I don't think speed hacks won him the box one bit.

I think Rogean's a bit of a hacker nerd and does a good job sniffing those guys out.

Yea Nizzar was only the most well known person on the server running speed hack blatantly for years. Great job sniffing these people out.

And WTF you mean maybe he was, I got the video of him speed hacking in my sig link, there's no maybe here you illiterate retard.

So either you are truly the dumbest shit on the box, or you're dirty too because you aren't convincing anybody he wasn't running speed hack when there's a video of him clearly speed hacking pls for the sack of everyone else STFU!

Uuruk
06-19-2015, 09:01 PM
Yea Nizzar was only the most well known person on the server running speed hack blatantly for years. Great job sniffing these people out.

And WTF you mean maybe he was, I got the video of him speed hacking in my sig link, there's no maybe here you illiterate retard.

So either you are truly the dumbest shit on the box, or you're dirty too because you aren't convincing anybody he wasn't running speed hack when there's a video of him clearly speed hacking pls for the sack of everyone else STFU!

reporting for IRL attacks and flaming in server chat

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 09:03 PM
reporting for IRL attacks and flaming in server chat

lol wait didn't you just accuse me of reporting people?

what a clown.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 09:44 PM
I am trying to remember if when the Earth pet was broken as fuck and landed 90% did it removed sow and shit?

I don't think those were player roots I think that was the broken earth pet.

I can't say for sure if he did or not, I guess if he could he would keep it capped at SOW to not bring attention for breaking game limits.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 09:44 PM
I have a weird feeling I fought Nizzar on my mage which was named Silence at the time in DL it rooted him nonstop and I made him have to runa way at like 54 - I proceeded to shit talk him and laugh my ass off but it was fucked up.

But I have this strange feeling it didn't break sow, can someone confirm/deny just an idea it might be something else.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 09:48 PM
Root removes Sow, at that time Earth pet was bugged and landed 100% of the time, you see Nizzar click Sow or Jboots before he takes off at sow speed? Or better yet You see um dispel the root once or did it just come off immediately.

Congratulations you're fucking retarded.

Ragnaros
06-19-2015, 10:05 PM
Im pretty sure it actually didnt remove sow, but got fixed later on
I havent watched the video, does it show him clicking his jboots?

Uuruk
06-19-2015, 10:06 PM
Root removes Sow, at that time Earth pet was bugged and landed 100% of the time, you see Nizzar click Sow or Jboots before he takes off at sow speed? Or better yet You see um dispel the root once or did it just come off immediately.

Congratulations you're fucking retarded.

more flaming in server chat, reported again.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phXGpnmADnc&feature=youtu.be

3 minutes in earth pet casting root on tarwine does NOT strip sow.

jesus you fucking hackusationer losers I debunked your retarded ass in 5 minutes fuck off with your micky mouse bullshit.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:11 PM
Syft quickly removing that hack accusation from his sig and fucking off from this thread.

Colgate
06-19-2015, 10:13 PM
as much as i'd like to attribute something else to nizzar's scumbag profile, i never once believed he used macroquest

i vaguely remember a period of time where earth pet root didn't remove movespeed buffs

i do, however, have a small suspicion that he used showeq

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Me too that /face in Feerrot hella suspicious, but nothing more then a solid hunch I do believe he had an edge in calls and PVP targets and shit - I don't know the limits to his advantage.

I mean if you know enemies are engaging, where stragglers are etc is so huge.

Colgate
06-19-2015, 10:19 PM
he beelined me in a random spot in the northeastern corner feerrott behind a tree one time while only being in zone for less than a minute

was really weird

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 10:36 PM
I personally saw Nizzar take off after me at bard speed in Nektulos forest a few guildmates in TS(which was Heresy) all asked how he was running so fast.

There was no bards with him.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:37 PM
All I want to hear you say is "Nizzar, I am sorry, you were the superior man, I apologise to your reputation that I would stoop this low"

And then you can fuck off.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 10:39 PM
All I want to hear you say is "Nizzar, I am sorry, you were the superior man, I apologise to your reputation that I would stoop this low"

And then you can fuck off.

Reality and you never were friends, you're the kinda guy who can get prison raped and then walk away and tell your friends how you had hot sex with two girls.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 10:40 PM
Im pretty sure it actually didnt remove sow, but got fixed later on
I havent watched the video, does it show him clicking his jboots?

Nah and root came off instantly, and he never got caught up to was running faster than sow. No way you can get chain rooted a ton of times and still have a bunch of sowed people not catch you

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:41 PM
"I apologise to all players of Red99, I am a little girl who cried hacks when I didn't understand a simple game mechanic, probably because I didn't play here when it was broken and landed in PVP."

Would be accepted also - lucky I was here to correct your lack of intelligence.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 10:43 PM
"I apologise to all players of Red99, I am a little girl who cried hacks when I didn't understand a simple game mechanic, probably because I didn't play here when it was broken and landed in PVP."

Would be accepted also - lucky I was here to correct your lack of intelligence.

Still waiting for proof?

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:47 PM
wait

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:48 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/jf571.jpg

Oh for fuck sakes how do I put a picture up.

Uuruk
06-19-2015, 10:49 PM

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:50 PM

tks

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 10:50 PM
What was the thread about I'm outty shut this bitch down peace out.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 10:55 PM

Retarded Confirmed

Tapatio
06-19-2015, 11:28 PM
What do you call a notorious last-placer who calls everyone else cheaters?

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 11:32 PM
What do you call a notorious last-placer who calls everyone else cheaters?

Next you'll be telling us Gyno didn't RMT

Funny how everyone is always innocent until they get banned for exactly what I said they did.

Technique
06-19-2015, 11:35 PM
i vaguely remember a period of time where earth pet root didn't remove movespeed buffsstill doesn't

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:36 PM
Funny how earth pet doesn't remove sow but you said Nizzar used speed hacks to keep his sow on.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 11:39 PM
What was Tune and Elderan banned for again?..oh MQ use that's right must just be a coincidence thoso guys weren't close or anything.

LOL retard

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:40 PM
Remember that time you cried hacks and I showed exactly what happened completely legit - yeah you changed the subject.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 11:41 PM
You're right the two guys closest to nizzar being banned for MQ use isn't related to this topic at all

Whats the weather like in retardville?

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:42 PM
Poor salem got suspended over this type of behaviour in CT, Drakar is crying speed hacks on me right now - you are trying to tarnish Nizzar's name. Colgate accused of speed hacks. Eesh.

I have played 3 years never seen a speed hack, or any kind of dmg/warp hacks.

Actually Rag does something weird shit but I think it's just how he drags? I don't know it's not overly effective I think he doesn't know where he's going to end up but that's something I can't explain either I suppose - but in mass PVP he has to stick like everyone else and he's mediocore so I mean IDC I don't cry about piddly shit.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 11:43 PM
You're right the two guys closest to nizzar being banned for MQ use isn't related to this topic at all

Whats the weather like in retardville?

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:45 PM
I just pointed out why the video in your sig is wrong what do I care about Elderan using MQ supposedly?

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:46 PM
I will ride this one out till the end I am committed lets go down this fucking rabbit hole of crazy.

Colgate
06-19-2015, 11:46 PM
What was Tune and Elderan banned for again?..oh MQ use that's right must just be a coincidence thoso guys weren't close or anything.

LOL retard

tune and elderan were banned for using 3rd party scripts to automate things like faction turn ins, a boxed cleric chain bp healing, skill ups, etc.

Ragnaros
06-19-2015, 11:49 PM
tune and elderan were banned for using 3rd party scripts to automate things like faction turn ins, a boxed cleric chain bp healing, skill ups, etc.

Elderan isnt banned, saw him hand Chun his aon to borrow like a month ago

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 11:49 PM

LOL!

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:50 PM
"Originally Posted by Syft-X View Post

Congratulations you're fucking retarded."

Earth pet doesn't remove sow, spin that. This has been spread around for a couple weeks, and it is in your sig - you don't shut up about it.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 11:53 PM
Don't have to any idiot who PvP's can tell he's running faster than sow, he takes off and dusts everyone even after they have him root locked. Shaman and druid cheetah after him and he dusts them. Fuck the earth pet you can see him get straight up rooted, by the shaman, no jboot click no sow pots. Congratulations you're still retarded.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:53 PM
I'm talking about sow being removed with earth root requiring him to cast sow or jboots on himself again to regain any movement speed like you claimed.

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:56 PM
"Before he takes off at SOW speed" your own words.

Syft-X
06-19-2015, 11:56 PM
I'm talking about sow being removed with earth root requiring him to cast sow or jboots on himself again to regain any movement speed like you claimed.

Ok he still gets straight rooted watch the video, then look in the mirror, punch yourself in the face for being retarded, maybe it will knock something straight

Stasis01
06-19-2015, 11:57 PM
Are you really resorting to gibberish, he gets straight rooted?

You fucking pussy.

Syft-X
06-20-2015, 12:00 AM
Are you really resorting to gibberish, he gets straight rooted?

You fucking pussy.

31 seconds in he gets straight rooted, root the spell does certainly remove sow or jboots you see him click any graphics before he takes off at insane speed again...nope!

Don't blame me for you being retarded, blame God.

But it's good to see you rustled as fuck my work is done here.

Stasis01
06-20-2015, 12:06 AM
25 secs pet roots him you dont see the spell animation or msg, at 30 a root is attempted or a snare, and it is resisted hence no msg, the pet root breaks he starts running and the next pet root is resisted near the water.

Jesus man you are one sick fucker gotta go to bed Ima bump my thread for the next year cya night pal.

Syft-X
06-20-2015, 12:08 AM
Nope that was root notice at 31 seconds i n he stays there longer than he does the entire time that was Root you see the graphics go off around him.

Also you must be the dumbest fuck alive if you think he's running at sow speed, they can't even get close enough to pull of a 2 seconds spell cheetahing after him.

You can't be this dumb.

Stasis01
06-20-2015, 12:25 AM
base 25? robe 15 earring 10/5 rings 26, back 10, neck 5, crown 25, face 10, primary gbs 10, shoulders 15, bracers 10/7, shield 20.

Unbuffed like 182 if he had his SOS shielding on he'd be like 200. If that broken Earth Pet wasn't there he woulda shredded those kids with 18 seconds T staff procs, but Earth pet at the time meant run, sorry if you didn't play then.

It was like how Shamans were for the month while you played.

Syft-X
06-20-2015, 12:33 AM
base 25? robe 15 earring 10/5 rings 26, back 10, neck 5, crown 25, face 10, primary gbs 10, shoulders 15, bracers 10/7, shield 20.

Unbuffed like 182 if he had his SOS shielding on he'd be like 200. If that broken Earth Pet wasn't there he woulda shredded those kids with 18 seconds T staff procs, but Earth pet at the time meant run, sorry if you didn't play then.

It was like how Shamans were for the month while you played.

you guys dont get it, its not that he didnt click jboots, or sow pot, at this time root pet did not remove sow/jboots.

what this video does show is nizzar outrunning a velocity earth pet (velocity is faster than sow)

thats what this video shows. he pulls away multiple times huge gaps.

Sorry brah but you gotta be fucking retarded to think that's sow speed

Tapatio
06-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Velocity is faster than sow? Lool

fred schnarf
06-20-2015, 12:23 PM
time to go be a dad

Syft-X
06-20-2015, 10:37 PM
Velocity is faster than sow? Lool

It is go ahead take the pet challenge try to outrun a mage pet with sow and strafe run. Welcome to pvp get on my lvl.

Ragnaros
06-20-2015, 10:47 PM
Yea Velocity is faster but if you use terrain and strafe well enough you can avoid it

luckynclover
06-20-2015, 11:15 PM
Gawd you all are a bucnha of whiney nosey ass bitches.....seriously wtf is wrong with you all? Is project 1999 some secret fight club but only instead of not being pussy and actually fighting you all have autsistic spaz fit matches?? You people need to go out side for reals.

Tapatio
06-20-2015, 11:22 PM
It is go ahead take the pet challenge try to outrun a mage pet with sow and strafe run. Welcome to pvp get on my lvl.

Guess you've never sent a velo pet after someone that had sow

Uuruk
06-21-2015, 01:02 AM
I've had MULTIPLE people outrun my velo pets with sow.

fred schnarf
06-21-2015, 01:06 PM
goodluck getting anyone to sift through 26 pages of butthurt

Elderan
06-22-2015, 05:15 PM

Not banned, simply choose not to play here right now.

fred schnarf
06-22-2015, 05:37 PM
never heard that one before heh @ hearty chuckle

banned firegiant is BAND

Syft-X
06-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Sow will not allow anyone to get away from a velocity pet. Velocity is clocked at 5% faster than sow that's too much for strafe to overcome especially when you are being rooted or stunned by the pet. Strafe running will only allow you to outrun someone of equal speed.

Anyone saying different is either using MQ or lying their ass off to cover for someone who does.

Cecily
06-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Or maybe you're a bad person who tries to get people banned without understanding mechanics.

Uuruk
06-22-2015, 06:22 PM
Or maybe you're a dumbass who tries to get people banned without understanding mechanics.

Orangutang
06-22-2015, 06:51 PM
Or maybe you're a bad person who tries to get people banned without understanding mechanics.

Syft-X
06-22-2015, 08:30 PM

hahahaha Nizzar was already banned for RMT. I think we are wayyyy past the point of tarnishing his record.

But it's usually the worst rule abusing scumbags who try to champion this idea that no one is cheating yet tons of accounts keep getting banned for this thing you claim no one is doing.

I've been here nearly 4 years and never been banned it's easy don't cheat. Then you don't have to make up elaborate lies on the forums to cover up the shit you're doing.

Cecily
06-22-2015, 09:56 PM
hahahaha Nizzar was already banned for RMT. I think we are wayyyy past the point of tarnishing his record.

But it's usually the worst rule abusing scumbags who try to champion this idea that no one is cheating yet tons of accounts keep getting banned for this thing you claim no one is doing.

I've been here nearly 4 years and never been banned it's easy don't cheat. Then you don't have to make up elaborate lies on the forums to cover up the shit you're doing.

Well I'm new here, but it seems like you just spew lies and crazy conspiracies. I don't know who this Nizzar guy is or his relation to the Duke I keep hearing about, but it's pretty obvious he was just a completely innocent person caught up in one of your plots and unjustly banned.

Syft-X
06-22-2015, 10:03 PM
Well I'm new here, but it seems like you just spew lies and crazy conspiracies. I don't know who this Nizzar guy is or his relation to the Duke I keep hearing about, but it's pretty obvious he was just a completely innocent person caught up in one of your plots and unjustly banned.

LOL!

It's so good that a buncha nutswingers hate me so much they actually cheered for this moron.

Madbad
06-22-2015, 10:04 PM

Post of the month right there, hats off Cecily.

georgie
06-22-2015, 10:56 PM

Lol all of sudden need proof to suspend someone. Sounds legit