PDA

View Full Version : What's current state of server?

georgie
06-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Resigning to enjoy the summer, this server was fun. Definitely not worth neckbearding anymore. But before I go would like to know the state I left it at.

Glenzig
06-15-2015, 10:15 PM
Bad mmmkay.

LoliPops
06-15-2015, 10:15 PM
pity reply

Colgate
06-15-2015, 10:22 PM
best shape it's ever been in

georgie
06-15-2015, 10:32 PM
Pity rejected

jasonp008
06-16-2015, 12:55 PM
I just started on this server a week ago, and from the perspective of a new player, I'd say its pretty good. People are really nice, and everyone seems to be happier to group, then to ruin your day.

TacoSmasher
06-16-2015, 01:02 PM
started here in feb, been having a blast. server pop has grown consistently and more to come with velious.

smaller guilds on the come up and TMO also here. Good guys was a colossal failure which is unfortunate,they have some decent human beings in that guild however azreal and other nutbags tainted that pool before it even opened.

future is even brighter for the server. will be interesting to see what entity forms from good guys refugees or if they just disperse into existing guilds. hopefully whatever happens azreal cancer stays out of it, for everyones sake.

see yall in velly hehe

Koota
06-16-2015, 01:25 PM
Forum questers, people who use: "yaw", "naw", "got prof", "rustled", "u mad", and "dirty/clean whistle" are the vocal minority that make this server unappealing to new players

Eslade
06-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Forum questers, people who use: "yaw", "naw", "got prof", "rustled", "u mad", and "dirty/clean whistle" are the vocal minority that make this server unappealing to new players

Naw, I got prof that u mad and rustled with a dirty whistle.

Yaw.

Grimjaw
06-16-2015, 01:31 PM
voted worst. blue as fuck lately. bring back xp loss and remove LNS PnP carebear shit.

I just finished reading another thread that made this comment actually sound like a great idea to these bluebies:

Perhaps a /ready command that both players need to type before engaging in PvP?

Koota
06-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Naw, I got prof that u mad and rustled with a dirty whistle.

Yaw.

Ehehehehehe

Lime
06-16-2015, 01:34 PM

U mad?

Koota
06-16-2015, 01:37 PM
U mad?

Eheheheheheh

LoliPops
06-16-2015, 01:43 PM
naw yaw got prof u mad rustled

Koota
06-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Waitin on prof

Clark
06-19-2015, 01:00 PM
best shape it's ever been in

lol

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55885088.jpg

TacoSmasher
06-19-2015, 01:17 PM
seeing as how you dont actually play on the server and just make violent irl threats on forums all day, id say your opinion is invalid

Ragnaros
06-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Worst shape its ever been in

B4EQWASCOOL
06-19-2015, 01:44 PM
seeing as how you dont actually play on the server and just make violent irl threats on forums all day, id say your opinion is invalid

Who doesn't play? Another name for the ignore list!

TacoSmasher
06-19-2015, 01:46 PM
I am a non factor and my guild is a failure therefore it is in the Worst shape its ever been in

Ragnaros
06-19-2015, 01:50 PM
ya im a non factor but every main assist in empire has both of my characters on their #1 hotbar

Guido
06-19-2015, 01:52 PM
chortled hard

Bazia
06-19-2015, 02:07 PM
year 92 of kunark member of the 57 robe club

vinnidel
06-19-2015, 02:47 PM
state of dota2 is great. even numbers pvp all day and more than 4 actions per minute.

Eslade
06-19-2015, 02:53 PM
Neverwinter pvp going strong also.

georgie
06-19-2015, 02:55 PM
I'd really hate to be bald around this time of year

iruinedyourday
06-19-2015, 03:17 PM
guys guys, have I told you im on hotbars for peeople that r goog at this game? plz guys did u knowsome of them try to /target me guys, guys im important, im somebody. halp halp plz guys plz..plzzzzzzzzz guys plz!!

Videri
06-19-2015, 03:48 PM
Voted Good! Population is on the rise - and with Velious around the corner, likely to surge even higher. Team-wise, there is finally a strong challenger to <Empire>, providing an alternative for raiders and generating competition (and no competition = stagnation). Plus, there are 3+ up-and-coming guilds providing communities for newcomers to the server.

I haven't been able to listen to the latest stream by GM Sirken, but it sounds like he discussed some issues with Red players.

I'd say the server needs MORE dialog between players and GMs/staff; as well as EVEN MORE players. I think 2 raid guilds is better than 1, but 3+ would be better than 2. Just like political parties.

Cid
06-19-2015, 04:14 PM
I've been here since Red began and if you think the server is bad now, then you're either an ass or you probably didn't play back then. Even if you skip over Classic era without global ooc, guard assist and those awesome 15 player populations when Nihilum wasn't raiding, you still had the Kunark release time period with bugs that made some classes invincible, infinite range wizard nukes, at least one 3-4 hour dick measuring fight in ooc a day, and other overall general bullshit that drove most people away.
Oh and let's not forget GMs abusing powers and I believe one even involved in an RMT scheme, that's always fun.

It is considerably better for the average or casual player now, but maybe less so for the hardcore ego driven pvpers that made up most of the original population.

Appreciate what you have, rather than bitch about what you do not! It's free, so you got your money's worth.

Clark
06-19-2015, 04:30 PM
Doesn't need a lot to have the population and overall quality improve in a vast measure. There's actually multiple routes you could take too.

The most important things are: Remove PNP, Remove LNS, Have GMs make a more conscious, consistent, and legitimate effort to Invis Stalk encounters for[MQ, Speedhacks, Training if deemed illegal, potential xp deathing if deemed illegal] if this means adding additional staff then so be it, and remove global ooc.

Additonal changes for massive improvement and keeping things fresh:Item Loot, Fresh Wipe, Teams PVP, Discord Server

VZTZ Emu was very successful with restarting the server every once in a while. 2-3 years would be an amazing point to auto reset for the current PVP server. We're also very fortunate enough to be blessed with a large community overall on P99 unlike we were on VZTZ Emu.

TacoSmasher
06-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Doesn't need a lot to have the population and overall quality improve in a vast measure. There's actually multiple routes you could take too.

The most important things are: Remove PNP, Remove LNS, Have GMs make a more conscious, consistent, and legitimate effort to Invis Stalk encounters for[MQ, Speedhacks, Training if deemed illegal, potential xp deathing if deemed illegal] if this means adding additional staff then so be it, and remove global ooc.

Additonal changes for massive improvement and keeping things fresh:Item Loot, Fresh Wipe, Teams PVP, Discord Server

VZTZ Emu was very successful with restarting the server every once in a while. 2-3 years would be an amazing point to auto reset for the current PVP server. We're also very fortunate enough to be blessed with a large community overall on P99 unlike we were on VZTZ Emu.

shit post from a violent individual who makes threads on a server forum he doesnt even play on.

reported.

Bazia
06-19-2015, 05:21 PM
state of dota2 is great. even numbers pvp all day and more than 4 actions per minute.

god i love dota, despite being a scrub

Uuruk
06-19-2015, 05:39 PM
shit post from a violent individual who makes threads on a server forum he doesnt even play on.

reported.

vinnidel
06-19-2015, 06:16 PM
god i love dota, despite being a scrub

pm me ur steam id dawg, im scrub too.

Clark
06-20-2015, 03:52 AM

reported.

You mad? I play red a little, just not much.