PDA

View Full Version : Windows 10 "slow-motion" problems

Neonnoodle
06-14-2015, 07:09 PM
This happened to me before, but when it occurred I thought I messed with my EQ options and so I quit p99 for a few months. When I came back to p99 the problems were gone.

Now I realize this is a Windows 10 issue, since I just downloaded an update from Microsoft, restarted my computer, and now I have the slow-motion issues again.

When I log onto the character selection screen, my characters move around in slow motion....then slowly go back to regular motions....then back to slow motion, like an undulation.

When I log onto the world, my character does the same thing...I move SLOW then it goes back to normal, then slow...and it keeps repeating.

I am thinking this is either a graphics card, or processor issue. Does anyone else have this problem with windows 10?

Muzyn
06-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Have you tried changing to a high performance power plan in Windows?

This happened to me before, but when it occurred I thought I messed with my EQ options and so I quit p99 for a few months. When I came back to p99 the problems were gone.

Now I realize this is a Windows 10 issue, since I just downloaded an update from Microsoft, restarted my computer, and now I have the slow-motion issues again.

When I log onto the character selection screen, my characters move around in slow motion....then slowly go back to regular motions....then back to slow motion, like an undulation.

When I log onto the world, my character does the same thing...I move SLOW then it goes back to normal, then slow...and it keeps repeating.

I am thinking this is either a graphics card, or processor issue. Does anyone else have this problem with windows 10?

Swish
06-15-2015, 01:28 PM
I get the slow frame rate sometimes, minimizing the window and opening again is a solid cure.