PDA

View Full Version : WTS Taking orders for Cured Silk / Raw Silk Sets

Ashur
06-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Cured Silk @2pp per AC, set 100pp, 50AR, has a pretty sweet graphic for chest piece. If you provide four stacks of Spider Silk, will make for 20pp.

Raw Silk @1pp per AC, set 37pp, 37AR. These robes are mustard yellow. If you provide 2 stacks of silk, will make set for 20pp.

I will be willing to discount if you provide Spider Silk, not spiderling. I buy Spider Silk for 6pp per stack as well. Once my skill trivializes and no failures, will be able to provide greater discount for providing your own silk.

If you are interested, leave a reply in thread or pm me with char names and time you play, what you want to buy and if you are providing silk.

I generally play 10pm-11pm everyday EST and can often be found online 7pm-2am EST as my schedule and sleep requirements allow. If you prefer to contact me in game, see my sig below for char names. Lately I am on and off most of my characters so try em all. I will log onto Suckapunch daily to check EC tunnel stuff so that is a good one to friend.

Ashur
06-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Hmm, my sig didn't post, chars are below

Trollhide
06-12-2015, 02:55 PM
I'll take 2 full sets of cured silk, will be on Heart, Lundro, or Pendrell after 7 pacific tonight and then for most of the weekend, no silk to provide

Ashur
06-12-2015, 02:59 PM
I'll take 2 full sets of cured silk, will be on Heart, Lundro, or Pendrell after 7 pacific tonight and then for most of the weekend, no silk to provide

Sounds good, I have frequent aggro from the family but will definitely get those done this weekend, hopefully tonight and will look you up.

Ashur
06-13-2015, 10:05 AM
All orders filled, 2 sets available.