PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Extra Ragefire

Ragnaros
06-11-2015, 11:11 PM
6/11 Ragefire was allready killed earlier in the day ( 3rd one after naggy)
And another one popped 2 hours later, i dont believe that is correct or possible, the loot acquired from that raid mob should be deleted

CodyF86
06-11-2015, 11:28 PM
I've had a second one pop literally 45 seconds after the first one was killed.

He can spawn at any time when Nagafen is down, and his timer is 0-72 hours.

It's possible, but very rare.

Edit: Also, Nagafen spawning will depop Ragefire. Even if already engaged in combat.

Colgate
06-12-2015, 12:30 AM
odd that you would post this after you tried to kill it but failed due to pvp and another guild got it

Uuruk
06-12-2015, 06:47 AM

Edit: Also, Nagafen spawning will depop Ragefire. Even if already engaged in combat.

Yikes

oricalum
06-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Ragnaros should be banned for attempting to troll the Staff. Ragnaros's guild died in pvp trying to get Ragefire, so now he resorts to this.

bloodletter
06-12-2015, 08:43 AM
I had the maid in Mistmoore repop 20 seconds after i killed her a couple weekends ago.. got two nightshade wreaths out if it. I had sent Eunomia a tell she said i just got lucky

Ragnaros
06-12-2015, 09:30 AM

Ragefire was not on a random,spawn, he was on a 23 hour spawn and just killed, there is literally,no way or reason he should have been up

CodyF86
06-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Ragefire was not on a random,spawn, he was on a 23 hour spawn and just killed, there is literally,no way or reason he should have been up

Even if it is 23 hours.

Naggy down...timer starts. Ragefire pops. Rage fire dies. 23 hour timer starts again. Ragefire pops shortly after because the timer starts over from 0 once he dies and you guys won the RNG lottery this time and got a pop at the very beginning of the timer.

Ragnaros
06-12-2015, 09:51 AM
Even if it is 23 hours.

Naggy down...timer starts. Ragefire pops. Rage fire dies. 23 hour timer starts again. Ragefire pops shortly after because the timer starts over from 0 once he dies and you guys won the RNG lottery this time and got a pop at the very beginning of the timer.

Thats not how it works, there is 2 random ragefires after Nagafen and the 3rd one and the ones following are on a strict 23 hour spawn until the next Nagafen. He was on the 23 hour spawn allready, i asume the server going down magically affected only Ragefire?

derpcake
06-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Complaints about too many raid merbs?

Sounds legit.

Ragnaros
06-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Complaints about too many raid merbs?

Sounds legit.

yes < good guys > cares about the server being legit

oricalum
06-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Ragnaros should be banned for attempting to troll the Staff. Ragnaros's guild died in pvp trying to get Ragefire, so now he resorts to this.

derpcake
06-12-2015, 11:50 AM

This is why you have a sig attempting to make a RL attack on another board member?

Strong case.

Tameth
06-12-2015, 12:12 PM

If this is the case your guild would have petitioned the spawn rather than batphoning to come kill it. You were defeated in PvP combat and lost the dragon loot so you rush to the forums to drag the staff into a false bug report.

Shame on Good Guys. Shame on Screendragnaros The Multi-Suspy Cheatard.

Warmest alohas.

Nirgon
06-12-2015, 12:28 PM
how bout you hire Ducktales for this pal jesus

you're better than this, just cringed outta my chair come on son

Wrench
06-12-2015, 12:37 PM
why the fuck does this thread look like rnf?

dont care if ragboy is right or not, but atleast address the question instead of shitting up bug reports with this posturing

Grimjaw
06-12-2015, 12:40 PM
good guys would have deleted the illegitimate loot to preserve server integrity. we cant say the same about empire. they abuse every bug possible (see cabilis plat farm threads)

Uuruk
06-12-2015, 12:42 PM
good guys would have deleted the illegitimate loot to preserve server integrity. we cant say the same about empire. they abuse every bug possible (see cabilis plat farm threads)

You bat phone to delete loot and lose pearls? You are really fucking stupid.

Widan
06-12-2015, 02:55 PM
There actually is something broken with spawns at the moment. I noticed this on a couple guard spawns in highkeep and a spawn in CoM. Instead of being on a normal timer with the rest of the spawns the guard respawned almost immediately after he was killed multiple times in a row.

Edit: This was before the patch yesterday so I don't know if it's still true

Edit 2: Just checked on non kos char, the spawn was Guard Blayle at -10, -100 in Highkeep, who respawned within 30 seconds multiple times.

Alde
06-12-2015, 04:32 PM

He can actually respawn even before the first one is dead.

http://i.imgur.com/IxtzYCUh.jpg

zanderklocke
06-12-2015, 04:36 PM

Should have turned in second pearl and tanked two dragons at once. Would have been sweet.

Tameth
06-12-2015, 06:34 PM

that's a good shot.

here's a shot of when it happened to Planarity and I.

http://i.imgur.com/p49Ru2R.jpg

Magikarp
06-13-2015, 05:07 AM
This is why you have a sig attempting to make a RL attack on another board member?

still wondering why this is overlooked by so many.

its a nice example where gg's heads are at.

Slathar
06-13-2015, 03:02 PM
still wondering why this is overlooked by so many.

its a nice example where gg's heads are at.

colgates name and previous guild name was a real life attack on nizzar

Ragnaros
06-13-2015, 04:13 PM

Not after the 2 random spawns he cant, after the random spawns he begins the cycle of 23 hour timer until nagafen pops, which he was already at a 23 timer when this random magical ragefire popped, my theory is that the reset fucked the timer

Uuruk
06-13-2015, 04:21 PM
Not after the 2 random spawns he cant, after the random spawns he begins the cycle of 23 hour timer until nagafen pops, which he was already at a 23 timer when this random magical ragefire popped, my theory is that the reset fucked the timer

Just downed 5th ragefire since server down. Thanks Rogean.

Alde
06-13-2015, 04:32 PM
Could be the case it's "broken", there was a week when RF didn't spawn at all (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149266) on Blue. It's just interesting to see someone would complain about too many spawns. :p

Uuruk
06-13-2015, 04:54 PM
Forgot to mention 3 CoF too. This beats the shit out of farming Cab.

Colgate
06-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Could be the case it's "broken", there was a week when RF didn't spawn at all (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149266) on Blue. It's just interesting to see someone would complain about too many spawns. :p

he sure wasn't complaining when his guild batphoned and had 20 people up in the lair prepping to kill the dragon

it wasn't until after they got kicked out by 8 people via pvp that it was an issue that needed a bug report

TheBiznessTZ
06-13-2015, 06:21 PM
he sure wasn't complaining when his guild batphoned and had 20 people up in the lair prepping to kill the dragon

it wasn't until after they got kicked out by 8 people via pvp that it was an issue that needed a bug report

pras it

Ragnaros
06-13-2015, 06:31 PM
bump this needs to be looked into
"mysterious ragefire"

Tameth
06-14-2015, 02:44 AM

QFT. Ban ragnaros for the 6th time.

Uuruk
06-14-2015, 02:46 PM
Up to 8 ragefire now. The loot is flowing. Pras this .