PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Group - Needs Cleric or Wizard

Mikraken23
06-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Me and several other forum users in here have formed a dedicated group to level with each other. It currently consists of a monk, a rogue, an enchanter, and a warrior. We currently need a cleric or a wizard. Our 5th member doesn't mind playing either one, so the choice is yours.

Copied from the previous thread on this topic:

3) Roleplay- The best part about EQ is the fact that it has such a heavy focus on character roleplay. That being said, I think it would be fun to roleplay as much as possible. Throw in a few race/class combinations to provide a challenge of getting everybody into the same cities, speak only in each others' languages, and have fun making a story. On that note, we will not start with twinking. All of us will work from the ground up to gain money and armor.

4) Leveling- These characters would be set aside to level ONLY on the nights set aside for the party. Tradeskills and whatnot would take place during the week's downtime when we aren't leveling. Obviously, it's fine if you have to kill an odd creature that aggros you, but otherwise, we try to level together. If a player misses a night in leveling, they can try to catch up, or just keep going in the next session.

5) Questing- We all have the occasional quests that we want to do to get gear and cash, right? Well lets all agree to help each other out on those quests, to keep the story and the roleplay going!

We are scheduled to play Monday nights, 7-11:30 EST time. We'll start with one night a week, and if turns out that we can dedicate to other nights, then we can do so.

Respond if interested and I will message you. We are communicating over RaidChat.

Efften
06-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Just want to say I am part of this group and it sounds like a blast with a bunch of pretty chill dudes. Looking forward to meeting our 6th.

jolanar
06-11-2015, 07:48 PM
I am interested in joining you as a wizard.

stubbee
06-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Im interested in playing cleric are you guys all starting level 1?

Mikraken23
06-11-2015, 08:03 PM
I am interested in joining you as a wizard.

Excellent; I will message you.

Hectore
06-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Looks like i'm a bit late to the party, but I mained a cleric on live and wouldn't mind firing one up again. Let me know if someone doesn't work out.

DarkwingDuck
06-13-2015, 06:08 AM
I am interested as well, as Monday nights are good for me, I could reroll either class, I have a lvl 20 clr and 20 wiz already if I'm behind the curve and or someone dosnt work out :)