PDA

View Full Version : What is up with the Tstaff proc?

Donruss
06-11-2015, 01:29 AM
So, it has been like 12 years since I have used a tstaff, but this is not how I remember it. My memory could totally be wrong but...

What is with the green root spell effect?
Does it actually stun mobs? It proc'd on a runner and he didn't stop, not even for 1 second.
Why are they attacking me way before the 100 blows message appears?

fiveeauxfour
06-11-2015, 02:20 AM
What is with the green root spell effect?

That effect is what the developers chose.

Does it actually stun mobs? It proc'd on a runner and he didn't stop, not even for 1 second.

Yes it actually stuns mobs. The stun duration varies and some mobs such as giants cannot be stunned.

Why are they attacking me way before the 100 blows message appears?

I suppose you aggroed the mob and you did not proc your weapon before the mob landed its first hit.

Donruss
06-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Huh, I guess I will have to watch more carefully. The flee'ing mob was a frog knight at seb entrance. Maybe it can stun for 0 seconds as part of the random? I only noticed this once, will try some more.

However, all the mobs start attacking me a few seconds before the 100 blows effect has worn off message appears. This I am sure of, but I will triple check tomorrow.

Donruss
06-11-2015, 02:26 AM
Fiveaux, we joined the forums at the same time. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up, no homo.

Donruss
06-11-2015, 02:33 AM
Same topic, another question. My AC club seemed to proc much more than my tstaff does. I have no evidence, but does anyone else find this to be the case?

I know weapons proc per minute, not by number of swings. Is this per minute different from weapon to weapon?

Any monks keep an AC / sarnak battle hammer combo ready to stun caster mobs in group situations? Or is that just a silly idea?

iruinedyourday
06-11-2015, 02:40 AM
hey guys!

fiveeauxfour
06-11-2015, 02:46 AM
its procs per min, RNG might make it seem more one way or the other, but it def averages the same.

swapping in and out stun weaps might be a good idea, but uhh idk its just alot of work for not that big of a pay off

sambal
06-11-2015, 10:09 AM
its procs per min

Just in case OP has a hard time, he means procs per minute, not that there's a minimum proc rate.