PDA

View Full Version : Okay, lvling my char, just started have gotten to 4 so far

bakkily
06-10-2015, 08:47 PM
I've heard there is a big boost for grouping in this game? I am figuring I may be soloing most of the time to lvl 15 or so. I am going to make it a priority to play on here more, and get em lvls up, and thanks to those who have buffed me so I can kill em gobs easily for em easy lvling.

But how often do people group in cb, or bb or the lower lvl dungeons? I feel its well balanced here, and people actually want fun, not to just grief here.

Swish
06-10-2015, 09:01 PM
CB there's often a group or people looking to group. Not so busy in Blackburrow but still sometimes others in there.

Make friends, try and level together...if CB is a bad spot around level 10-14, go and farm the stuff outside the Steamfont minotaur cave. Fast XP there on any server.

iruinedyourday
06-10-2015, 09:56 PM
You picked a real dark time to join red pal but stick with it, its gonna get goog!

bakkily
06-11-2015, 11:01 AM
How come a real bad time?

rusty81
06-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Its not a dark time.. lol

Xp bonus, pop on the rise, camp what you want. Best time as its ever been.

There are those career lifers who take this game too seriously and make personal attacks prob due to lack of rl friends. Other than that its perfect.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-11-2015, 11:23 AM
Great time for red! Glad newcomers have courage to face others in glorious PvP.

Glenzig
06-11-2015, 12:16 PM
You picked a real dark time to join red pal but stick with it, its gonna get goog!

What the heck are you even talking about? You've been on red for like a month, how would you even know any different? It's actually a very good time to join red. There has been a pretty decent influx of fresh blood from blue, so there should be a lot of low to mid levels to group with.

Recycled Children
06-11-2015, 12:38 PM

This is the best Red 99 has ever been. I can recall a time I would see 80 server pop and thought that was high.

Pumped
06-11-2015, 12:43 PM
red is healthier now then its ever been, best time to start red

Chronoburn
06-11-2015, 01:02 PM
This is the best Red 99 has ever been. I can recall a time I would see 30 server pop and thought that was high.

FAPhoenix
06-11-2015, 01:45 PM
Welcome.

iruinedyourday
06-11-2015, 04:06 PM
hey I said it was gonna be goog, its just dark is all. Just becuse WW1 was a nightmare doesnt mean WW2 wasn't dark times indeed!

Be ready for war, its fun but tough on new transfers, especially if you read the forums.

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/1505/umbraforge.jpg

redforums ^^

pals dont b upset.

Glenzig
06-11-2015, 04:17 PM
hey I said it was gonna be goog, its just dark is all. Just becuse WW1 was a nightmare doesnt mean WW2 wasn't dark times indeed!

Be ready for war, its fun but tough on new transfers, especially if you read the forums.

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/1505/umbraforge.jpg

redforums ^^

pals dont b upset.

What? I don't understand your analogy.
Red forums are awful. Blue forums are awful. Different reasons why. Everything is awful. I'm horrible. Goodbye cruel world!