PDA

View Full Version : Nizzar

Pumped
06-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Was nizzar a RMT Kingpin? Vote and decide :)

Uuruk
06-07-2015, 01:29 PM
This thread is now a poll for is pumped an autistic retard. Vote by posting yes /no

lite
06-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Nizzar ain't got shit on the AoN marketing that went on in the last few months, among other things Empire related. Fungi staffs, accounts, ect ect.

As Deru and Sirken said, he was small time. If anything, I would have liked to have seen him SUSPENDED for the macroquesting he did during our time PVPing against one another.

After watching that Agatha video of back to back Sow speed after every root, my blood boiled a little. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the /face I saw him do a few times.

WIth that being said, Nizzar should totally be able to play again just like everyone else that breaks the rules here. Specially if it was "Derubael" heading the movement, the guy was a psycho and dirty as fuck.

quido
06-07-2015, 01:37 PM
big claims zero proofs

Ragnaros
06-07-2015, 01:41 PM
ya nizzar should be allowed to come back, the majority of the population agree that his accounts definetly deserved a ban but cast treatment for what???? multiple offenders with violations such as rmt and macroquest should be IP blanket banned also then..be fucking consistent for fucks sake

Uuruk
06-07-2015, 01:41 PM
ya nizzar should be allowed to come back, the majority of the population agree that his accounts definetly deserved a ban but cast treatment for what???? multiple offenders with violations such as rmt and macroquest should be IP blanket banned also then..be fucking consistent for fucks sake

You realize you just asked for half your guild to be ip banned.

Ragnaros
06-07-2015, 01:46 PM
You realize you just asked for half your guild to be ip banned.

yeah, it would be fair wouldn't it?
same with empire
its fucking stupid to only use that rule on 1 person because he was such a factor
very inconsistent

lite
06-07-2015, 01:53 PM
big claims zero proofs

Gyno having 3+ AoN's as confirmed by Ksah Chuckslaw "AoN Broker" 2 of which he loaned to Colgate and Chuckslaw..(perfectly normal)

Gongshow having an AoN after 2 weeks of joining Nihilum and now a Fungi Staff, despite having never been awarded either.

Give me the name of people in Goog Guys who are rockin AoN's that were not awarded to them.

For every one you can name(doubt you can name any), I will name 3 in Empire who got AoN's out of nowhere and were never awarded one. I will go first... Vanco, Colgate, Gongshow.

This isn't about going against Empire. It's about showing that there's absolutely 0 reason for Nizzar to be banned seeing as the current leadership has benefited from RMT 5x More.

it is a fucking joke, and that's an understatement.

Ragnaros
06-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Gyno having 3+ AoN's as confirmed by Ksah Chuckslaw "AoN Broker" 2 of which he loaned to Colgate and Chuckslaw..(perfectly normal)

Gongshow having an AoN after 2 weeks of joining Nihilum and now a Fungi Staff, despite having never been awarded either.

Give me the name of people in Goog Guys who are rockin AoN's that were not awarded to them.

For every one you can name(doubt you can name any), I will name 3 in Empire who got AoN's out of nowhere and were never awarded one. I will go first... Vanco, Colgate, Gongshow.

This isn't about going against Empire. It's about showing that there's absolutely 0 reason for Nizzar to be banned seeing as the current leadership has benefited from RMT 5x More.
it is a fucking joke, and that's an understatement.

Efwan
06-07-2015, 02:21 PM
RMT'er? Yes, kingpin no.

Widan
06-07-2015, 02:32 PM
How do you guys know Nizzar doesn't play here anymore?

Pumped
06-07-2015, 02:43 PM
he probably does, I just wanted to get some opinions and grill some salmon w teriyaki

shits goog

Doors
06-07-2015, 02:47 PM
The only reason Lite is even saying Nizzar should be allowed back is so he can recruit him and his inner circle into his guild for Velious.

This is the same guy who wanted him permanently removed from the server.

Keep in mind Lite is a notorious two boxer, RMTer, and is currently using modified game files to circumvent the AoN illusion. This is not a person who should be taken seriously or listened to in any regard on this server. He changes his mind on a daily basis and 2 weeks ago said he was done playing here.

Ragnaros
06-07-2015, 02:48 PM
If nizzar was allowed to reroll empire would be back to playing star wars within 2 months
hehe

jibekn
06-07-2015, 02:56 PM
The only reason Lite is even saying Nizzar should be allowed back is so he can recruit him and his inner circle into his guild for Velious.

Keep in mind Lite is a notorious two boxer, RMTer, and is currently using modified game files to circumvent the AoN illusion. This is not a person who should be taken seriously or listened to in any regard on this server. He changes his mind on a daily basis and 2 weeks ago said he was done playing here.

lol so fucking mad

Pumped
06-07-2015, 02:57 PM

im pretty sure that wouldn't happen, I am told if he returned his cronies would cling to his balls and he would begin a new guild, and his fishing fleet from archaege would return as well

Word on the street is he has a team of elite fishers and they go out and get fish and RMT Them right on the docks.

:)

Doors
06-07-2015, 03:07 PM
lol so fucking mad

Nothing to be angry about. Just stating facts. Lites a notorious cheater and everyone that's been playing here for some time is well aware of it. This has nothing to do with server equality and justice. It's just another way of Lite trying to formquest to get what he wants because his guild has been getting crushed in game.

Syft-X
06-07-2015, 03:10 PM
The RMT I don't give a fuck about but the MQ use nah that's too much.

Using any hack program should result in a perma-ban, cheating is not taken seriously enough on this server, which is why the leader of the largest guild for three years straight was able to get away with hacking.

Considering how GM's don't seem capable of tracking or finding cheat users, and it's totally up to the players to find them, they shouldn't be allowed to come back and do it all over again. It's a slap in the face to the players who went thru the trouble of finding a cheater, submitting the evidence only to have a GM let them go and start at it again.

MEGANS LAW
06-07-2015, 03:13 PM
The RMT I don't give a fuck about but the MQ use nah that's too much.

Using any hack program should result in a perma-ban, cheating is not taken seriously enough on this server, which is why the leader of the largest guild for three years straight was able to get away with hacking.

Considering how GM's don't seem capable of tracking or finding cheat users, and it's totally up to the players to find them, they shouldn't be allowed to come back and do it all over again. It's a slap in the face to the players who went thru the trouble of finding a cheater, submitting the evidence only to have a GM let them go and start at it again.

kew

Syft-X
06-07-2015, 03:24 PM
kew

You should still eat a ban across everyone of your characters for RMTing. Force you back to day one see if you don't act like such a fucktard when you reroll.

Drakaris
06-07-2015, 05:27 PM
This server is a circus. The guy who permabanned Nizzar for RMT was in fact a RMT king pin.

Humerox
06-07-2015, 05:34 PM
This server is a circus. The guy who permabanned Nizzar for RMT was in fact a RMT king pin.

/thread

Colgate
06-07-2015, 05:36 PM
hehe let's forget the fact that he broke a plethora of rules despite being warned not to do so because the guy who banned him is no longer on the staff

Drakaris
06-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Here at empire we strip accounts using vpn access, RMT with money and narcotics, monopolise raid content in an unhealthy way and even possibly bribed a corrupt Gm to lawyerquest a bogus rule that wasn't even breached in game. But you know, Nizzar is a bad guy because no one updated the nihilum web site on his leadership status and he continued to help with raids in TS while vapo and tune pretty much lead the guild as a whole and assigned loots.

Humerox
06-07-2015, 05:45 PM
hehe let's forget the fact that he broke a plethora of rules despite being warned not to do so because the guy who banned him is no longer on the staff

rules that put the GM's in control of the actual administration of guilds (and even TS). something that should never happen in any game for any reason.

Syft-X
06-07-2015, 05:52 PM

Like I said IDC about the RMT but the MQ use is something else entirely guy openly used speed hack. For that alone I say he earned a perma ban, and I don't give a fuck if it was my best friend you use MQ seeya don't ever come back

MEGANS LAW
06-07-2015, 05:52 PM
miss nizzar.

georgie
06-07-2015, 06:08 PM
u were that rustled by vapo u made a kingpin poll

Efwan
06-07-2015, 06:10 PM
u were that rustled by vapo u made a kingpin poll

^ this lmao

lite
06-07-2015, 06:17 PM

Ban yes. why perma ban? Are you really that appalled about him having RMT'd? because you had no problem rockin a Gyno AoN for the last few months. Wanna make lists of AoN owners inside our guilds and go down how they were acquired? I have a feeling the phrase "it was given to him for free" will be used a lot.

I see you have no reply for all my very specific accusations of RMT inside your guild. Very interesting for someone that usually finds any reason to post.

Also, everything that Derubael did needs to be reevaluated. You know that better than anyone. Remember the first time we met him on Skype and you said this dude has to be shooting up heroin right now?

There's a lot of very conflicting info regarding his agreement with Nihilum about what Nizzar could and could not do, and that has to be given some credibility given Derubael's agenda and the findings that he was a snake.

in b4 "yikes"

hatelore
06-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Nizzar ain't got shit on the AoN marketing that went on in the last few months, among other things Empire related. Fungi staffs, accounts, ect ect.

As Deru and Sirken said, he was small time. If anything, I would have liked to have seen him SUSPENDED for the macroquesting he did during our time PVPing against one another.

After watching that Agatha video of back to back Sow speed after every root, my blood boiled a little. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on the /face I saw him do a few times.

WIth that being said, Nizzar should totally be able to play again just like everyone else that breaks the rules here. Specially if it was "Derubael" heading the movement, the guy was a psycho and dirty as fuck.

You blood boiled? Lawl, is that worse than you 2/3/4/5 boxing for the last 2 years? Srs question.

Ragnaros
06-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Ban yes. why perma ban? Are you really that appalled about him having RMT'd? because you had no problem rockin a Gyno AoN for the last few months. Wanna make lists of AoN owners inside our guilds and go down how they were acquired? I have a feeling the phrase "it was given to him for free" will be used a lot.

I see you have no reply for all my very specific accusations of RMT inside your guild. Very interesting for someone that usually finds any reason to post.

Also, everything that Derubael did needs to be reevaluated. You know that better than anyone. Remember the first time we met him on Skype and you said this dude has to be shooting up heroin right now?

There's a lot of very conflicting info regarding his agreement with Nihilum about what Nizzar could and could not do, and that has to be given some credibility given Derubael's agenda and the findings that he was a snake.

in b4 "yikes"

Pumped
06-07-2015, 07:09 PM
wow dead even

this thread delivering so far

Colgate
06-07-2015, 07:22 PM
nizze tells the guild, 'both of you shut up and take it to tells or im removing you from the guild'

you are no longer a member of nihilum

unjustly banned yowl, he wasn't leading anything

Drakaris
06-07-2015, 07:33 PM
nizze tells the guild, 'both of you shut up and take it to tells or im removing you from the guild'

you are no longer a member of nihilum

unjustly banned yowl, he wasn't leading anything

Pretty obvious that the officers had told Nizze they were going to remove you guys, maybe Nizze was pleading the officers to stay their hand and using his very little weight/influence to keep him tagged.

Colgate
06-07-2015, 07:35 PM
snortled

cdasilva7
06-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Lolll, i got nothing to say about the empire rmt'd aons. What an epic trol

Keep nizzar banned for rmt. Yikes

Colgate
06-07-2015, 07:50 PM
my AoN was looted directly from cazic thule's corpse

not much to say about that

pgerman
06-07-2015, 07:52 PM
nizzarr RMT kingpin, made over .20 cents a day playing everquest

gyno , rmt loser sucks at game, tries to buy friends

nirgon trades pills for pixels

Drakaris
06-07-2015, 07:53 PM
my RMTed AoN was passed off as awarded Cazic Thule loot while, I replaced it with the one I looted directly from Cazic Thule's corpse. Kind of like money laundering, except with pixels!

Colgate said it first, RMT Pixel Laundering at <Empire>

Ragnaros
06-07-2015, 07:57 PM
my AoN was looted directly from cazic thule's corpse

not much to say about that

you distributed the RMT'd aon to the person who it was awarded to and took the fresh one
cant believe the gms stand for this

cdasilva7
06-07-2015, 07:58 PM
I am sure sirken appreciates colgate and other empire leaders bragging about how he comes to them about unbanning nizzar.

Farzo
06-07-2015, 07:58 PM
*takes a bong toke and holds it*

Any more conspiracy theories floating around that benefits people when they need?? Pm them plz would luv to wig out over em.

*blows toke out*

Farzo
06-07-2015, 08:02 PM
In fact sometimes when I log in I get the shakes knowing that SOMEONE out there has an rmted fungi and AON and I feel the need 2 fix this injustice.

MEGANS LAW
06-07-2015, 08:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XiSAIoS.gif

Tassador
06-07-2015, 08:38 PM
*takes a bong toke and holds it*

Any more conspiracy theories floating around that benefits people when they need?? Pm them plz would luv to wig out over em.

*blows toke out*

They have weed in Australia? Holy shit thought you guys only drank piss water (fosters) and smoked tabacco out of a diggery doo!

Osyruz
06-07-2015, 11:07 PM
I looted an AoN at lvl 3 during a GM event and traded it for a 59 monk

FTFY

lite
06-07-2015, 11:28 PM
nothing wrong with that...got mine at GM event too.

the AoN he got from Gyno since Gyno has so many to loan out is where the conflict comes about.

Perfectly normal for a player that is barely seen online to have several AoN's.

Colgate
06-07-2015, 11:36 PM
level 3? i was level 1

Tune
06-08-2015, 12:00 AM
no one would know better than me

the answer is no

for years you never saw certain pixels outside of guild of nihilum and the guild bank never had missing pixels

did he give in a couple times down the road? yes i think he did

that was the point where he was bored and old pixels didnt matter so much so he was vulnerable to make a mistake

but he shouldnt be perma banned every one makes mistakes

Colgate
06-08-2015, 12:54 AM
everyone makes mistakes

nizzar made multiple mistakes after being warned not to

he hacked and RMT'd

good riddance

Syft-X
06-08-2015, 02:06 AM
level 3? i was level 1

Yea it just so happens that an old VZ/TZ buddy who became head GM here awarded an AON to a lvl 1 character, all for fairly participating in the event of course.

http://daylol.com/list/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Seems-Legit.jpg

Clark
06-08-2015, 02:18 AM
everyone makes mistakes

nizzar made multiple mistakes after being warned not to

he hacked and RMT'd

good riddance

Buhbuh
06-08-2015, 02:31 AM
Again, it's painfully transparent when you're arguing for Nizzar's freedom after a year earlier it was the best and most beautiful thing all of you had ever seen.

You lack the leadership to do anything meaningful. Nizzar would naturally join GG. No one cares but you. Eat shit, fucksticks.

Colgate
06-08-2015, 02:33 AM
Yea it just so happens that an old VZ/TZ buddy who became head GM here awarded an AON to a lvl 1 character, all for fairly participating in the event of course.

http://daylol.com/list/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Seems-Legit.jpg

participating? i sat there and watched from the sidelines and then typed /random 1000 and was given an AoN

Buhbuh
06-08-2015, 02:39 AM
I get the feeling Syft gets his news from InfoWars and random Youtube videos.

Sektor
06-08-2015, 06:21 AM

lolol luv u doors but jesus u mad bro??

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Again, it's painfully transparent when you're arguing for Nizzar's freedom after a year earlier it was the best and most beautiful thing all of you had ever seen.

You lack the leadership to do anything meaningful. Nizzar would naturally join GG. No one cares but you. Eat shit, fucksticks.

The ONLY reason the population is up os because of a year long exp bonus, Empire has nothing to do with it, in fact Empire is twice as bad as Nihilum, if we hadnt of,merged guilds then we would be going 20vs100 , you pieces of shit forced the server into this zerging state of mind whereas nihilum vs azrael would be 30vs40+
So fuck off you trashbag
Nizzar should of had all his accounts banned yea, but in no way should he be perma ip banned just so some rejects could turn this server into 200+ people battles that the server cant support. Its actually ridiculously funny to see people like terp cyren dreyo and gong bash and slander the man whos dick they sucked for years to be allowed to play. You guys are sad

hatelore
06-08-2015, 06:59 AM
The ONLY reason the population is up os because of a year long exp bonus, Empire has nothing to do with it, in fact Empire is twice as bad as Nihilum, if we hadnt of,merged guilds then we would be going 20vs100 , you pieces of shit forced the server into this zerging state of mind whereas nihilum vs azrael would be 30vs40+
So fuck off you trashbag
Nizzar should of had all his accounts banned yea, but in no way should he be perma ip banned just so some rejects could turn this server into 200+ people battles that the server cant support. Its actually ridiculously funny to see people like terp cyren dreyo and gong bash and slander the man whos dick they sucked for years to be allowed to play. You guys are sad

You sound upset. I think you need another Kc dirtnap.

bigeasy
06-08-2015, 07:10 AM
So fuck off you trashbag

Did this guy even play then? Holo to azrael to empire to good guys if nizz isnt allowed to play will you reapp empire?

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 07:11 AM
You sound upset. I think you need another Kc dirtnap.

Get an even KDR first bub

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 07:12 AM
I dont give 2 shits about nizzar, i want consistency

krazyGlue
06-08-2015, 07:29 AM
nizzar is a cheating rmting fuck , with that being said . Its just a game
Bros. let him come back who knows maybe we will see 3 guilds maybe even 4 with tmo now competing . Give him the 0 strikes rule . He gets caught with his hands dirty he eats another ban .

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 08:33 AM
Its just stupid he got IP banned for leading a guild in his own teamspeak and for still having a major say in ingame operations, not to mention he also got banned by derubael aka arcane1 on redguides
How come nobody else is perma IP banned ?

Stasis01
06-08-2015, 09:04 AM
no one would know better than me

the answer is no

for years you never saw certain pixels outside of guild of nihilum and the guild bank never had missing pixels

did he give in a couple times down the road? yes i think he did

that was the point where he was bored and old pixels didnt matter so much so he was vulnerable to make a mistake

but he shouldnt be perma banned every one makes mistakes

Just as a curious person, you played like 8 hours a day for years, probably like 2 years of your life on this box.

How could you do that if you weren't getting paid, was it just a hardcore addiction or what. I mean I've spent a lot of time on Red99 but your dedication to PVP/Raiding was something I haven't seen in my life on another level.

If Nizzar didn't RMT like a mother fucker, it would blow my mind. This is a box with some of the people who had EQ ruin their lives I am sure of it that you heard about from Live.

Pikrib
06-08-2015, 10:45 AM
For the life of me can't figure out why y'all ride that French Canadians dick so hard. Nizzar getting the cast treatment? Probably too harsh but yowl still fighting for him 10 months later? Little gay.

We know trying to get Nizzar unbanned scares/pisses off AiM chat. We will continue with this line of trolling untill it stops making AiM chat mad. Which will most likely be never.

Enjoy

Pikrib
06-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Define lots for me.

Define loyal for me also.

Malevz
06-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Don't the serious petitionquest/conspiracy theories start after the current Azrael incarnation fails? Or has it already failed because Lite isn't in charge?

They need a separate forum for the conspiracy theorists and the people who no longer play. They could call it "to the yeti caves!".

Pikrib
06-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Two of those people actively fought against Nizzar for almost a year before bowing to the wheel chair o' pixels.

Buhbuh
06-08-2015, 11:17 AM
So fuck off you trashbag

Were you playing here during Nihilum?

You're out of your element.

Zalaerian
06-08-2015, 11:21 AM

No he wasn't. The box during Nihilum was logging in at 7am to slay dragons all day where we were 2/3 the pop logged in. Man those were some gr8 times.

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 11:26 AM

Proud member of Red99 b4 kunark launch
suck dick u trashcan
also yes I was a very active member of the server during that period of time and I can say that no consistent exp bonus made nobody want to roll here

Pikrib
06-08-2015, 11:26 AM
and? this is a pvp server.

2 people were "loyal" and that does not equal "lots".

You need me to draw a picture so you can understand?

Malevz
06-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Wait so the 'read behind the lines' part of this thread is 'Only Nizzar can win this for GG'.

So the people that complained about Nizzar the longest, wanted him banned, petitionquested everything Nihilum did, now want them to come and save them? That's screwed up even by red99 standards.

Just when you think you've seen every plot twist. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Wait so the 'read behind the lines' part of this thread is 'Only Nizzar can win this for GG'.

So the people that complained about Nizzar the longest, wanted him banned, petitionquested everything Nihilum did, now want them to come and save them? That's screwed up even by red99 standards.

Just when you think you've seen every plot twist. I can't wait to see what happens next.

remember when your best in slot shadowknight got totally destroyed by a lvl 56 in the best of the best?

Colgate
06-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Its just stupid he got IP banned for leading a guild in his own teamspeak and for still having a major say in ingame operations, not to mention he also got banned by derubael aka arcane1 on redguides
How come nobody else is perma IP banned ?

http://i.imgur.com/pgUTkD7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mSEEokb.jpg

RIP

Pumped
06-08-2015, 11:39 AM
lots of great stuff in this thread, keep it coming

Pikrib
06-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Free Nizzar!

Malevz
06-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Again. I'll repeat in case you missed. Riding nizzars nuts still a year after he was banned and has no desire to come back is a little gay.

It's not if your guild is starting to fail again and you think he can improve morale and lead your troops to the few victories they would need to continue. It's really the only option other than actually having someone not banned lead and people following that person.

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 11:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pgUTkD7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mSEEokb.jpg

RIP

Exactly, he deserves a ban for that, but what sense does it make to cast treatment for telling someone to remove retti walks retarded ass?

Colgate
06-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Exactly, he deserves a ban for that, but what sense does it make to cast treatment for telling someone to remove retti walks retarded ass?

GMs banned him for RMTing as a guild leader and said he would be blacklisted if he tried leading another guild

he blatantly kept leading the guild

deal w/ it

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 11:49 AM
GMs banned him for RMTing as a guild leader and said he would be blacklisted if he tried leading another guild

he blatantly kept leading the guild

deal w/ it

never happened
corrupt gm made up rules and banned him 2 cater to losers

HippoNipple
06-08-2015, 11:51 AM
2 cater to losers

Azrael?

SamwiseRed
06-08-2015, 11:53 AM
I MISS THE DUKE SO MUCH. I JUST WANNA CHORTLE/SNORTLE WITH HIM.

Srs question. Would you raise arms against the Duke when he returns or will you remain his loyal and humble servant.

Zalaerian
06-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Azrael?

Ragnaros
06-08-2015, 11:54 AM
rag i love u dog. you know i do.

but were u even playing at the time nizzar got banned?

i was in the actual guild and privy to the discussions about what happened.

u fuking act like u were somehow present for these and participated in them.

all u know is 2nd and 3rd hand reports.

I was on this server b4 u were

Zalaerian
06-08-2015, 11:55 AM
I was on this server b4 u were

Kek'd

Nirgon
06-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Was a major factor

Is no longer a factor and is ban on sight

Is no longer a factor -> is currently a non factor

Colgate
06-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Azrael?

Pikrib
06-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Yur not invited to be a part of Nizzar's return Gyno.

It will look like this.

http://i.imgur.com/q466Hu7.jpg

and this.

http://i.imgur.com/QZAjoMq.jpg

and last but not least this.

http://i.imgur.com/00MFAZG.jpg

krazyGlue
06-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Word on the street is. Aimchat paid derubael the curropt gm . To get nizzar banned threw red guides . And used excuses like he leads his own guild to perma ban him

Zalaerian
06-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Got prof or just slanderin?

Boeing B-29 Superfortress
06-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Word on the street is. Aimchat paid derubael the curropt gm . To get nizzar banned threw red guides . And used excuses like he leads his own guild to perma ban him

had to quote this gem of intelligence

krazyGlue
06-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Oh look 3 aimchat members quickly responded .

Zalaerian
06-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Oh look 3 aimchat members quickly responded .

Ok so no prof?

deathpanel
06-08-2015, 12:09 PM
All jokes aside...

For some of us The Duke was like a father figure. A lot of us grew up in rough households, we werent able to play eq as much as we liked. So by the time this server rolled around we just werent so good. DUKE OVERLOOKED THAT. He made noobs into kings. He filled us with pixels, previously only being filled with doubt, grief, low self esteem, and body dysmorphia. He was an examplary Guild leader, human, friend, and hopefully one day father, husband and political leader. For all of those who fought so hard to remove him from us (sektor, colgate, nirgon, lite, heartbrand, ETC) SHAME BE TO YOU! We now have a server filled with more corruption then ever. The duke was a great ally, the best enemy (lawful evil) and just a personality you dont find every day. These wanna be dukes will never fill his shoes.

Remember when he was banned, it wasnt a character being banned like when others get banned. It was an END OF AN ERA. Colgate, Gongshow, Lite, Sektor, Heartbrand etc. You can all come and go. When the duke left, many left with him. And many more are left here, without a visionary leader.

Samsung
06-08-2015, 12:10 PM

yikes

krazyGlue
06-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Ok so no prof?
And what exactly will be done if I post prof ? Nothing

Zalaerian
06-08-2015, 12:11 PM
And what exactly will be done if I post prof ? Nothing

Gotcha, no prof

Samsung
06-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Gotcha, no prof

so scummy lol

krazyGlue
06-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Gotcha, no prof
I don't care If nizzar comes back or not . But I'm sure certain players can get ahold of derubael and ask him or pay him to post the prof and a tell all rmt post .

krazyGlue
06-08-2015, 12:20 PM
u were on the server before day 1?

u were in irc chat with rogean and nilbog when we talked about the creation of red99?

u played blue prior to red99 being created?

u were on vztz 1.0 2.0 2.5 and 3.0?

whoa bro

Loser

Syft-X
06-08-2015, 12:39 PM
ya thats why fagrnos was naked farming rune bone fork at lvl 35 6 months ago playing with united beta nation

with a 20-300 record

Rag actually tried to log on the server before it was even made, guys just ahead of his time.

Pumped
06-08-2015, 12:42 PM
good lord i go to CVS and we get 2 pages? im going to have to keep this puppy open all day

Pumped
06-08-2015, 01:00 PM
u get ur autism meds from cvs bro?

no athlete's foot spray , feelin the burn here

Stasis01
06-08-2015, 01:33 PM
Pretty sure Rag joined like 2 years into Kunark, I don't know why he always talks about that shit first hand real fucken weird, but he does have a mental illness so I guess it's par for the course.

I don't even know how it's possible to get 300 deaths either.

Malevz
06-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Pretty sure Rag joined like 2 years into Kunark, I don't know why he always talks about that shit first hand real fucken weird, but he does have a mental illness so I guess it's par for the course.

I don't even know how it's possible to get 300 deaths either.

God I love this game.

Mingo
06-08-2015, 01:51 PM
participating? i sat there and watched from the sidelines and then typed /random 1000 and was given an AoN

the Grandmaster.

deathpanel
06-08-2015, 04:26 PM
All jokes aside...

For some of us The Duke was like a father figure. A lot of us grew up in rough households, we werent able to play eq as much as we liked. So by the time this server rolled around we just werent so good. DUKE OVERLOOKED THAT. He made noobs into kings. He filled us with pixels, previously only being filled with doubt, grief, low self esteem, and body dysmorphia. He was an examplary Guild leader, human, friend, and hopefully one day father, husband and political leader. For all of those who fought so hard to remove him from us (sektor, colgate, nirgon, lite, heartbrand, ETC) SHAME BE TO YOU! We now have a server filled with more corruption then ever. The duke was a great ally, the best enemy (lawful evil) and just a personality you dont find every day. These wanna be dukes will never fill his shoes.

Remember when he was banned, it wasnt a character being banned like when others get banned. It was an END OF AN ERA. Colgate, Gongshow, Lite, Sektor, Heartbrand etc. You can all come and go. When the duke left, many left with him. And many more are left here, without a visionary leader.

deathpanel
06-08-2015, 04:28 PM
What did the duke ever ask from anyone other then...

"Get buffed for pvp"

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 04:35 PM

Given that aimchat bought name changes for certain characters including their leadership (sauceboss / gongshow for example where gongshow was a human monk and sauceboss was his iksar) I'd say this is fairly likely. You can hide RMT or at least deny it to the general community but you can't hide large scale RMT from the IRS.

Malevz
06-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Drakar, I love your posts. I used to cringe seeing what you write when in the same guild. But now I always get a laugh.

Kergan
06-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Weird I've got 2 name changes just by rationally and patiently giving a well thought out reason to the CSRs and not paying anyone.

Can't believe I'm the only one that's thought of this.

krazyGlue
06-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Wtf does rmt have to do with the irs ?? Lol

Malevz
06-08-2015, 04:50 PM
Weird I've got 2 name changes just by rationally and patiently giving a well thought out reason to the CSRs and not paying anyone.

Can't believe I'm the only one that's thought of this.

You play on red99 and you can't believe no one considered rationally and patiently doing something? I'm going to sit here and wait 2 minutes while you decide you were mistaken, and you can very much believe this.

daasgoot
06-08-2015, 04:59 PM

gotta claim all income dawg.. ukno?

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 05:02 PM

They monitor bank accounts for unexplained / unaccounted cash inflow especially for those who do not pay an income tax but have an alternate form of income.

Pumped
06-08-2015, 05:06 PM
still dead even !

vote now for a chance to win a lamborghini!

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 05:13 PM
http://au.gew.co/sites/au.gew.co/files/user-images/ato_inline.jpg

u guy got fucking roos in ur god damn symbol for the irs.

Lol and an emu too!! U jelly!?

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 05:23 PM
god i love this. now aim chat being investigated by the irs for money laundering and not reporting income.

WHO WILL STOP THESE AIM CHAT CRIMINALS???!??!?!?!?!

Define irony: the guy that knows more about what's going on than anyone else being the guy that's trolling the thread and playing dumb.

Love you gyno, but you know exactly what I'm going on about ;)

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:23 PM
The real question is if the sell of pixels should be classified as the sale of a capital asset and reported on your Schedule D, in which case the cost basis can be taken into account, or, is it considered business income reportable on your Schedule C, in which case you'll need to make estimated tax payments and pay self employment tax. I'll request a private letter ruling from the IRS on this matter.

daasgoot
06-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Deals have been made..

http://i.imgur.com/fQiq9eo.jpg?1

HippoNipple
06-08-2015, 05:28 PM
The real question is if the sell of pixels should be classified as the sale of a capital asset and reported on your Schedule D, in which case the cost basis can be taken into account, or, is it considered business income reportable on your Schedule C, in which case you'll need to make estimated tax payments and pay self employment tax. I'll request a private letter ruling from the IRS on this matter.

Looks like AIM Chat may be getting tax write offs with the realized loss of the depreciating pixels as the server approaches Velious release. They owe it all to Drakaris and his tax knowledge.

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:30 PM
If you're considering reporting your RMT income, I would recommend studying up on the following IRS Notice regarding virtual currency

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Considering the time invested in pixels, I'd write it off as a loss.

you can't write off the value of your time, i.e., you can't write off as a charitable contribution the value of the time you contribute or the value of a service you provide

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Looks like AIM Chat may be getting tax write offs with the realized loss of the depreciating pixels as the server approaches Velious release. They owe it all to Drakaris and his tax knowledge.

This is a free to play server and the IP is not owned by anyone but Daybreak. This would fall under the self employed section, otherwise you would be held liable for copyright infringement by profiteering on IP you do not own or have the right to use, which is another legal mess in itself.

daasgoot
06-08-2015, 05:33 PM
if i pay taxes on RMT then im writing off all my internet bills, power bills, computer depreciation, red bulls consumed, etc etc

Nocsucow
06-08-2015, 05:34 PM
There's no reason for anyone to get the cast treatment unless you do cast like shit....

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:36 PM
This is a free to play server and the IP is not owned by anyone but Daybreak. This would fall under the self employed section, otherwise you would be held liable for copyright infringement by profiteering on IP you do not own or have the right to use, which is another legal mess in itself.

wut

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 05:37 PM
wut

Try to write this off as selling assets. I dare anyone stupid enough to ;)

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Try to write this off as selling assets. I dare anyone stupid enough to ;)

If you read the IRS Notice I linked you would see that the IRS considers virtual currency a capital asset. Please refrain from providing roo brain tax advice to people in the future, thanks.

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 05:38 PM
thats a retarded reading of copyright infringement. and a false one.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and tells me who owns the Everquest trademark sir.

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Scroll to the bottom of the page and tells me who owns the Everquest trademark sir.

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4806:rozkgh.2.30

Word Mark EVERQUEST
Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: OPERATING A REAL TIME, ROLE PLAYING GAME FOR OTHERS OVER GLOBAL AND LOCAL AREA COMPUTER NETWORKS. FIRST USE: 19990316. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19990316
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 75666108
Filing Date March 23, 1999
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition June 27, 2000
Registration Number 2507594
Registration Date November 13, 2001
Owner (REGISTRANT) Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 919 E. Hillsdale Boulevard Foster City CALIFORNIA 94404
(LAST LISTED OWNER) DAYBREAK GAME COMPANY LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY DELAWARE 8928 TERMAN COURT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 92121

Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record Monica B. Richman
Prior Registrations 2137911
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Affidavit Text SECT 15. SECT 8 (6-YR). SECTION 8(10-YR) 20111107.
Renewal 1ST RENEWAL 20111107
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:41 PM
bout to sue slathar for trademark infringement

Word Mark LORDS OF EVERQUEST
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: COMPUTER GAME SOFTWARE AND VIDEO GAME SOFTWARE. FIRST USE: 20031201. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20031201
(CANCELLED) IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: [ OPERATING A REAL TIME GAME FOR OTHERS OVER GLOBAL AND LOCAL AREA COMPUTER NETWORKS ]. FIRST USE: 20031201. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20031201

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 76499795
Filing Date March 24, 2003
Current Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition September 30, 2003
Change In Registration CHANGE IN REGISTRATION HAS OCCURRED
Registration Number 3077088
Registration Date April 4, 2006
Owner (REGISTRANT) Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 919 East Hillsdale Boulevard Foster City CALIFORNIA 94404
(LAST LISTED OWNER) DAYBREAK GAME COMPANY LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY DELAWARE 8928 TERMAN COURT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 92121

Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record Monica B. Richman
Type of Mark TRADEMARK. SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Affidavit Text SECT 15. PARTIAL SECT 8 (6-YR).
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Drakaris
06-08-2015, 05:43 PM

Pretty sure these guys own it.

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 05:43 PM
i was just trying to help u pal

HippoNipple
06-08-2015, 05:51 PM
AIM chat after their RMT adjusted tax return, thanks Drakaris!!!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loqp7osnky1qcxr3yo9_500.jpg

Kastro
06-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Now what if I have my kids farming the pixels for RMT. At what threshold will their income be pulled into my tax bracket. Just need to know if I should have more kids to spread out this RMT busn.

Don't forget to fully fund their Roth IRA's

Pumped
06-08-2015, 08:29 PM
what did you snout lickers do to my thread?

heartbrand
06-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Don't forget to fully fund their Roth IRA's

Chortled

Gotze
06-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Yo if nizzar came back would he be human or iksar monk

georgie
06-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Our holy paladin

Pumped
06-09-2015, 12:45 PM
bump lets get some more votes we already over 100!