PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Trade bug - Items lost

dnatabar
06-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Greetings.

I were just about to trade a full set of Banded armor to a guy, and i had to cancel the trade to remove one of the items from the trade window.

Out of the 8 items that i had at first placed in the trade window, only 6 were on my cursor, and as my inventory was full, none were placed there.

Neither were they dropped, they simply vanished.

I do not worry about the items, but i do worry about it happening to other people, with some of the highly expensive equipment that is being traded in EC.

Sincerely,

Dnatabar

(Ingame: Dryse)

Daldaen
06-05-2015, 09:22 AM
Have you camped out and back in?

Many times when items get cursored when a trade is force closed they will disappear but if you log out and in they reappear.

Samoht
06-05-2015, 09:26 AM
How do you get 8 items into a trade window without originally having room for those items to begin with?

dnatabar
06-05-2015, 09:38 AM
I had them equipped to start with, then i placed them in a trade window, cancelled the trade, and got 6 items on cursor, none in bag, none equipped.

And no, i havent tried relogging to that character yet, i'l just give it a try.

Edit:

Just did the relog, and nope, no items have appeared, neither on cursor or on ground or equipped.

Thulack
06-05-2015, 10:33 AM
See if you can trade with someone.

/grins evilly at Daldaen :)

sambal
06-11-2015, 04:49 PM
How do you get 8 items into a trade window without originally having room for those items to begin with?

You sure? You may have only had 6 but didn't realize it.