PDA

View Full Version : Successful MQ from Smoove

Saludeen
06-04-2015, 10:57 AM
If he plans on selling more jboots you can be sure that he's honest. I paid first and he stuck it out despite some difficulties.

Cecily
06-04-2015, 08:49 PM
It's nice of you to make this post, but it makes me wonder do people get ripped off on MQs enough here to make this post necessary?

Pumped
06-04-2015, 08:51 PM
you are so blue Cecily

wheres your colorful TMO Sig?

kildone
06-04-2015, 09:04 PM
It's nice of you to make this post, but it makes me wonder do people get ripped off on MQs enough here to make this post necessary?

I think that people don't get ripped off because they are very cautious. So posts like this help.

Saludeen
06-04-2015, 09:05 PM

It may not be necessary. But I want to give him more business if he sells more since there's no way to tell who's trustworthy unless they're a guildy.

jeffd
06-04-2015, 09:23 PM

want 2 pat ur pretty head

Cecily
06-04-2015, 09:37 PM
you are so blue Cecily

wheres your colorful TMO Sig?

I got rid of it so people would stop commenting on it. But, yeah I like to ask questions. Thinking you understand how stuff works and knowing how stuff works are two different things. Like me trying to LNS last night lol.

Silent
06-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Think it just sends more business that way for people who might line up jboot MQs for sale, with rapier corpses etc. I have seen empire and GG jboot purchase MQ work just fine, vice versa. Very few people tryin to rip you off on red for hasten, a link of the ring/rapier is good enuff for me.