PDA

View Full Version : Sapientia ~Updated~

Nlaar
10-20-2010, 02:23 PM
(Previous thread's first post was outdated)

Hello P99!

Sapientia is a casual raiding guild that currently raids anywhere from 2-5x a week. We have a positive reputation here on P99 and plan to keep it that way through our exceptional players and their positive attitudes. Our guild is tight knit and we enjoy having fun as well as successfully accomplishing raid targets. In the near future we would like to move onto more serious raid targets: plane bosses and going further into PoS.

Our current level requirement is 25.

Please send a /tell to Nlaar, Ciksharn, Isilud, Gwidion, Another, Flicka or Astuce in game if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!

Exeno
10-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Been with sapentia for months now.. Quite possibly the friendliest guild going. They do raids, host fun guild events to help the lower levels on a regular basis and just simply enjoy the game the way it was ment to be played. Two thumbs way up sapientia, keep up the good work.

Uggie
10-21-2010, 03:03 AM
Ok just an update of where we are currently raiding.

Hate - trivial raids but farming it for planar loot, maestro etc
Fear - takes us a little longer but much the same as hate.
Sky - this is our current challenge and what we are working towards.

Plenty of raids for the non planar including PL sessions, efreeti, phinny and Lguk farming as and when required.

If you want to do any of the above but have already done the hardcore raiding guild on live (like many of us did) then stop by and say hello.

No drama, just fun = http://sapientiaguild.proboards.com/index.cgi

Dogkota
10-21-2010, 04:35 AM
I joined recently.

Great core group of people, well organized, motivated to improve and succeed.

Plus, Nlaar is the wind beneath my wings.

- Ndamu Kong (SUH)

Swishahouse
10-21-2010, 06:19 AM
I absolutely love this entire crew!

VictoryARC
10-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Best guild experience I've had. Great group of talented players and all around fun group. We are a drama free bunch that respects each other's RL lives. We have a mix of married couples, students, young professionals, and active/reserve military. We encourage guild grouping and promote unity through all types of activities. Most of our interactions with other guilds has been respectful and positive. I've enjoyed every session with my friends in Sapientia.

VictoryARC
10-21-2010, 09:28 AM
And Swishahouse rocks....

Just sayin

Swishahouse
10-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Thank you very much Icktorvi! I look forward to our next grp/raid together mates!

astuce999
10-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Why Sapientia?

1) The name is really cool. If you have any kind of vanity you'll like to have this tag, it looks great in screenshots.

2) Raiding guild that doesn't require attendance. Sapientia isn't alone in doing this, but I think it's worth mentioning because I'd say most folks on p99 want this time around to be more about fun nostalgia, without having to punch in their time like a job.

3) Raids during the day (est). Other than the pure raiding guild Darkwind, I believe Sapientia is the only other guild on the server that raids during the day. So any friendly european type player (or someone who's play hours are 1pm est - 5pm est) has an alternative if they'd rather have a more casual atmosphere. *note: we also raid weeknights (7pm-12am est).

4) Ambiance. I'm sure other guilds have this, as most people on p99 are friendly old-schoolers, but you'll love the "let's help each other and have a blast" type feel to our raids/events/groups/guildchat.

5) Your class matters. Ever been in a guild with so many people you feel like you're just a number and you can go afk for 30 mins without anyone noticing? You'll never feel that way with Sapientia. We do more with less, which means we need everyone to put their best foot forward. It's pretty exhilarating to pull something off that you're not really supposed to. Everyone has lived this in EQ before, we live it weekly in Sapientia.

6) Progression. We have people who have joined us at lvl 25, done all their grouping within guild, gotten great class items (Soulfire, GEB's, Squallsurge Shawl, Sharkskin Drums, Tranix Crown) all with the guild's help, have gotten planar gear with us, and have killed Maestro and Phinny with us. It's all under one roof.

7) Knowledge. We have some very knowledgeable players, who have mastered many classes. If you're trying a new class this time around, we encourage you to ask questions on our forums or guildchat, we post little-known strategies for certain events, and we post guides for zones/classes.

8) We understand that you cannot FD wife aggro.

cheers!

Astuce Subterfuge

Uggie
10-21-2010, 12:38 PM
And we have Astuce!

Uggie
10-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Wait, that might be a bad thing....

Flicka
10-22-2010, 07:59 AM
The best part is no matter how odd or strange or out there you are - we've already got your personality type here, you'll fit right in :D

Seriously tho, for a gaming community our bunch just can't be beat. It's been a pleasure and a privilege playing with Sapientia members whether we are just hanging out chatting, raiding, helping folks level, chase down quests or just goofing off.

Acillatem
10-22-2010, 09:51 AM
Sapientia is a great guild - I've had nothing but good run-ins with them. I'll give you guys a friendly bump becuz I'd like to see quality people on this server choose guilds like ours. If I wasn't already in VD I could see myself joining Sapientia due to similar values and playstyles.

Thumbs up!

10-22-2010, 04:17 PM
I've known Sap since way back on The Nameless dating back to 2000, which is why I joined. Great group of peeps then, and how little has changed... :)

vid
10-29-2010, 01:26 PM
I joined recently.

Great core group of people, well organized, motivated to improve and succeed.

Plus, Nlaar is the wind beneath my wings.

- Ndamu Kong (SUH)

Just read this post and I had to tell you what an awesome name that is. Dude is playing like a man possessed right now.

Good luck with your recruitment!

XDrake
10-31-2010, 05:17 PM
Nlaar made me part of a wonderful guild and saved my wife's life by pulling her out of a burning car.

So, that makes us even. :(

Uggie
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM
As you know Sapientia is a semi raiding guild for quality casual players, we aim to do all content but when we feel like it, server firsts is not our priority, been there done that. If you are like minded, take a look at your class requirement. No good player will be denied but focus is on the following.....

Warrior - Low to Medium Level Min - 36
Bard - Medium Level Min - 36
Cleric - Medium to High Level Min - 26
Mage - Low to Medium Level Min 36
Wizard - Medium to High Level Min - 26
Rogue - Medium to High Level Min - 26
Shaman - Medium Level Min - 36
Paladin - Medium Level Min - 36
SK - Medium Level Min - 36
Monk - Medium to High Level Min - 26
Druid - Low to Medium Level Min - 36
Necromancer - Medium Min Level - 36
Enchanter - Medium Min Level - 36

These requirements will change from week to week, please check back on a regular basis. If you do not meet the requirements but believe you have somethign to offer please send an officer a tell in game.

Please snet a tell in game to register your interest and post on the Sapientia website.

Main post will be updated shortly.

Uggie

Swishahouse
12-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Bump this thread. I haven't you guys around lately or am I just living under a rock?

Krayzie
12-21-2010, 12:54 PM
think they disbanded a month ago ~

Goobles
12-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Do Flicka/Falindorf/Keneniah still play?

Swishahouse
12-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Yeah I talked to Cal the other day and got a little nfo about it. I miss this crew fun times helping you guys out on raids.

Teensy Weensy
12-22-2010, 10:13 AM
For all intents and purposes the guild disbanded in November.