PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi

Tahlvin
06-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Hello! I recently started on P99 a couple weeks ago with some friends. I am super happy that this even exists because I have been wanting the "classic" EQ back for awhile. Progression servers just don't cut it for me because the expansions are always released too soon or go too deep in the expansion hierarchy.

I used to play on Bertoxxulous pretty hardcore, however I never hit level cap on a single character (although I did get close!) I would always get caught up in farming items for alts and levelling up various classes. One of my goals here on P99 is to hit level cap and to experience some of the content that I missed out on!

On Bertoxxulous, iirc, these are where my characters ended up:

Tumuk, 38 Druid
Nabren Darkmist, 54 Monk
Balorin, 35 Warrior
Various 10-20 alts I can't even remember anymore, haha!

I am not sure if anyone would remember me given I did a lot of soloing or mostly duo with a Shaman friend of mine (Theuderic, are you out there?)

Anyway, I decided to go with Druid again on P99 as it fits my playstyle in EverQuest perfectly. I am also Tahlvin in-game and I have met some of you already and everyone has been really nice so far. I can't remember if the old EQ community was like this, but this is definitely a special community here and I hope to contribute to it!

While I did join a few casual guilds before, I never really got involved in guild play much save for a few events and raids. Now that I am a more seasoned MMO player, I would definitely like to find one on P99 that is more casual friendly (only in the sense of time commitment, I am definitely a hardcore player without the time :)). I looked through some of listings on the forums and most seem to be looking for higher level players. But if anyone is looking for a friendly Druid, please get in touch!

Looking forward to getting integrated into the community and feel free to hit me up for SoW or anything else if you ever see me in-game or in the same zone! See you guys in Norrath!

webrunner5
06-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Hey, nice to see you back to doing Evercrack. :eek: This is about as Old School as it gets. Hard Mode for sure, but rewarding in the end because of it.

Druid is a good choice for sure. Good way to make some plat. :D