PDA

View Full Version : Active Zones for Level 10 Warrior

Deckk
06-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Sitting at 10, close to 11. Been doing CB, but xp has been moving quite slow and finding a group is sometimes tough because the place has been fairly packed every time I've logged in the last week (this weekend's xp bonus didn't necessarily help matters).

So I got to thinking: Where is a spot I can basically park and not have to run all over the world to get groups?

Unrest 12-forever is certainly an option. Mistmoore from 20 and on is an option.

Where else is there an active grouping community that I could go? Should I just stick it out at CB until 12?

I see the ZEM list, the problem is I know some zones are still pretty dead, so I'd really just like to find some decent spots to land xp groups.

Or, if any warriors have any tips about leveling spots I'd love to hear them.

For the record, I'm untwinked. So no crazy fungis or anything :)

Tyrrion
06-01-2015, 01:22 PM
When you're getting too high for Crushbone, snag one or two people in the same position from your old group and move to the chessboard in Butcherblock. Its a great place to transition from CB to Unrest, a duo / trio could do great there from 10-13, and by that time you'd all be ready for Unrest yard trash.

Deckk
06-01-2015, 01:28 PM
When you're getting too high for Crushbone, snag one or two people in the same position from your old group and move to the chessboard in Butcherblock. Its a great place to transition from CB to Unrest, a duo / trio could do great there from 10-13, and by that time you'd all be ready for Unrest yard trash.

Thought about chessboard. But never seriously. Interesting. It could be fun... Thank you.

Swish
06-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Outside the mino cave (to the left) in Steamfont is another great spot...very underused.

Deckk
06-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Think I'd be able to solo there, or would I need a group? (solo with heal breaks, obviously)

nyclin
06-01-2015, 01:49 PM
If you're untwinked just stick with groups and dungeons

You can solo very slowly if you absolutely need to but you really need a fungi and decent weapons to solo on a warrior

Deckk
06-01-2015, 01:52 PM
If you're untwinked just stick with groups and dungeons

You can solo very slowly if you absolutely need to but you really need a fungi and decent weapons to solo on a warrior

Definitely untwinked.

I got lucky and someone just GAVE me a full set of banded with some bronze pieces and the CoT. Didn't expect that at all. CB has almost been painful to level in. There's always some level 12 in your group that negates half of the experience that you would get, and leaving the group doesn't help you because the other groups either have level 12's, too, or are full. Drives me nuts.

nyclin
06-01-2015, 02:40 PM
If you're up to make the run, Kurn's is probably the best dungeon from 12-20. Tons of mobs and groups seem to move smoother here than any other low level dungeon I've seen, for some reason.

Find a port to DL, snag a SOW/Levitate from the Druid. Run to Karnor's (straight out from tunnel) without looking down. You won't need invis until you get to the KC entrance. Get an EJ evac, then head west and run up the wall. FOB zone is right there. You can bind in the area near Kaesora (circular thing on your left after you come in from EJ).

No vendors or trainers unless you're Iksar, but you will rake in the exp. If you win the Solist's Icy Wand lottery, you'll be set on gear for a while. Porters show up in FOB from time to time so finding a ride out isn't too hard; if you can't find one in FOB, just head to EJ and hang out at the FOB zone line.

Jimjam
06-01-2015, 02:59 PM
you can use the vendors outside of cabalis in field of bone if you are good at dodging guards.

Edit: hmm you might be dubious so unable to use them... you'll have to find out (if brave enough!)

Samoht
06-01-2015, 03:04 PM
or run to FV

curtischoy
06-01-2015, 03:41 PM
You can run to FV easily enough. Its just thru the swamp.

Best advice I can give you is to make friends. Group up and add people to your friends list if you like them and they were decent in your group. I usually send a tell to the person and tell them that I have added them to my friends list and they always add me as well. Its nice to be able to get online and see you have a few friends on that maybe you can start a group with, or join theirs.

This should help limit the amount of time you spend making a group and definitely makes the game more fun to play when you have a group of people that you play with and talk to on a regular basis.

A fast track to doing this is to join a guild. That usually helps group dependent classes like warriors a lot.

GNOME POWAH!

snead
06-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Here's what I've done so far
EC/WC - 15
15-20 Oasis
20-40 Lake of Ill Omen/Mistmoore / Sol A (when you're 32ish)
40-50 Sol B / CoM
50 - 53 KC