PDA

View Full Version : Trying to figure out best trio.

Kubiak
05-31-2015, 10:12 AM
I will be leveling with 2 others that are playing a druid and an enchanted. What class would be best to make a trio? I am interested in either necro or shaman.

I know necro would be better when I am soloing but the slows and buffs of the shaman are pretty awesome.

theguyy
06-01-2015, 12:18 PM
For that trio you want a monk or warrior. You could also get a cleric to Cheal your chanter pets but then the druid becomes a port bot. Mage could work also but the higher stuff you attempt the more important the mage epic becomes.

Jimjam
06-01-2015, 12:44 PM
I had success with a cleric with that duo, SK was okay too... I think necro could do well.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Some kind of meat. Mage pet, necro pet or monk.

nyclin
06-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Of your choices, Necro is probably the best. Heals/slows are already covered so you'd basically just need some more damage and utility, which Necros are great at.

It will also work well later on when the ENC starts charming.

Thirding Monk though. They can tank and do tons of damage. Also having a dedicated puller means that the ENC/DRU can med while you bring the exp/loot. Once you get a fungi you'll basically only need heals when you get unlucky on defensive rolls.

Lev_Mer
06-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Necro... this will add a pet tank, heals, and damage over time to stack with enchanter and druid stuff, which you can now double fear kite (or triple if animals)

shaman you could heal and slow, and have a pet.. but not for a while, and the utility lends itself more to a melees than your caster duo... not really worth it

Enchanter, Necro, Druid... buffs, damage shield, regen, clarity, feign death, pet, ports, sow, fears, dead man floating, snares, corpse summon, IVU

iruinedyourday
06-01-2015, 03:46 PM
I would say cleric. Your enc pet is the breadwinner, the Druid is a bonus and gets you all over the world and the cleric keeps the pet chain killing and Rez's the chanter if he forgets to stun on weaponised pet breaks. That last bit is huge!

Omnifiend
06-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Personally I'll throw my hat into the ring for necro. You will have the ultimate non stop root rot group with that trio. With the mana regen and roots that trio brings you should easily be killing 2-4 mobs at a time with good coordination. Plus all caster groups are just really cool. One day I'd love to get a bunch of friends together and make a full caster group. Mages, wizards, enchanters, necromancers oh my!

Trelaboon
06-01-2015, 07:59 PM
You would probably work best with a Necro...in places like Guk, the Necro and Enchanter could both charm

Kubiak
06-02-2015, 02:49 AM
Yeah. I think I am going with necro. I enjoy the playstyle and I know that being able to solo well without them also sort of pushed that class over the top for me. Thanks for all the great suggestions.

curtischoy
06-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Monk. I think the best trio is monk, cleric, ench and here you would just replace the cleric with the druid. You no longer have CH for the ench pet, but that is easily taken care of by breaking charm and mezzing the pet until it is memblurred so that it can have the out of combat regen and regen 5% hp / tick.