PDA

View Full Version : Pathing Dragoon Zytl in Western Commonlands

Thulghor
05-28-2015, 06:04 AM
Dragoon Zytl's pathing in Western Commonlands seems to have been messed up from his usual route. Not sure what happened. He was fine earlier today, now it's like he won't reset. He's following the "werewolf route" and pathing through the Derv camp. I'm honestly surprised the druids and him don't get in a fight what with how close he's coming through them. At first I thought maybe this was a Day/Night pathing thing, but it just seems to have happened. Makes doing the Derv camp really tricky now.

Thulghor
05-28-2015, 06:11 AM
It's actually turning out to be pretty amusing. He's left a murder route of surprised player corpses all over near the druid ring and the Derv camp.

kaev
05-28-2015, 10:32 AM
It's actually turning out to be pretty amusing. He's left a murder route of surprised player corpses all over near the druid ring and the Derv camp.

Sounds classic, tbh. Are you sure he's pathing thru the derv camp, rather than near it? His usual path runs between the dervs and the druid ring, which is a popular place for derv campers to setup.

dafier
05-28-2015, 01:03 PM
Sounds like someone should kill him....make him rethink his route.

Thulghor
05-30-2015, 05:22 AM
I wasn't going to kill him. Too much evil faction hit for my evil characters. However, someone did kill him and reset him, so I suppose it's no longer an issue. He was pathing directly through the derv camp in a weird fashion, and cutting through the druid ring. He seems fixed now though.

On a side note, I seem to remember him running a lot instead of walking back in 99ish on live. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong?