PDA

View Full Version : Farming seafuries - Bard charm dotting

Saludeen
05-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Just showing you the method I use. I don't think there's a faster way to farm them. Should have better quality videos when I buy a new computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPcffrBK82c&feature=youtu.be

Charm > pet attack > Chords of Cessation > Chant of Frost > Chant of Flame > heal / selos > repeat by charming the one you just damaged.

dinnerrollofdoom
05-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Thanks for making more videos always great info.

For being empire you're ok in my book.

Saludeen
05-28-2015, 12:00 PM
Thanks for making more videos always great info.

For being empire you're ok in my book.

Thank you. I have a nice 18 minute video of our seb group i'll upload later that I think you'll like because of my playstyle. Assuming I have no issues with quality, compressing, or uploading.

Kahlid74
06-04-2015, 10:22 AM
How did you build your UI so you could swap so easily/have that slot/bags in the position? Coming back to barding from 10+ years and trying to get a hang of swapping again and that looks very usable and efficient.

Saludeen
06-05-2015, 08:57 AM
How did you build your UI so you could swap so easily/have that slot/bags in the position? Coming back to barding from 10+ years and trying to get a hang of swapping again and that looks very usable and efficient.

I just moved stuff around then right click > lock to make sure I don't accidentally move the window. And I have my bars in that spot because its the closest to where I naturally keep my mouse. If you like my setup you can just copy it.