PDA

View Full Version : second eqlive progression server

SHOWITME
05-26-2015, 10:49 PM
finally. daybreak announcing release of second progression server...

holding out and not levelling on new progression servers payin off

Weekapaug
05-26-2015, 11:03 PM
finally. daybreak announcing release of second progression server...

holding out and not levelling on new progression servers payin off

Yeah I'll probably play on the new one. Should be a smoother start and I got next to nothing done this weekend. My friend who was all set to "sink in" this weekend while the wife was away left me hanging the whole time. I cut him slack because he's totally new to eq and had kids to deal with but I've got lots of time coming up and I'm really ready to sink in on a fresh server the way I would have liked to last weekend.

Should be interesting to see how it works out. I have this sneaking feeling that every whiney bitch on the forums crying about the queue and boxers all weekend are who we will be sharing the server with lol but that's just my perception. I stayed on Combine when they added the second server when the first progression servers happened. People who played on both said the community was a lot better on the newer server. Maybe that will be true here also. We shall see.

Will be fun regardless. I've badly been looking for a fresh start on a new server for several years. As per always, can't decide what to play tho.

Akillez
05-26-2015, 11:07 PM
i'm in the same boat. cant decide if I want to play monk, bard, rogue or pally.

Goobles
05-26-2015, 11:09 PM
www.thefacelessorder.com

We're recruiting :E

Oleris
05-26-2015, 11:20 PM
got my 3box team to 28. If they allow xfers I'd do it, otherwise I'm sticking to Ragefire.

Pokesan
05-26-2015, 11:24 PM
a second chance to fuck it up twice! gogo daybreak

SHOWITME
05-26-2015, 11:40 PM
i was on first hour or 2 server went live, then it kept going up and down, up and down etc etc i just stopped, i was gonna try again, then que times were just dumb, so i didnt even bother anymore.

gonna give this new server a go though, hopefully it will be smooth launch since they *should* be able to just replicate ragefire... never know with these guys though

Cymeon
05-27-2015, 07:23 AM
got my 3box team to 28. If they allow xfers I'd do it, otherwise I'm sticking to Ragefire.

this is why my team are moving. leave the dirty boxes on magefire

Big_Japan
05-27-2015, 09:29 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/kAq6HQVQmK5WM/giphy.gif

Wharhog
05-27-2015, 09:34 AM
People already setting up boxing crews on Rerolled.....don't expect anything different than what you have already seen.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?7657-New-Progression-Server-confirmed&p=1110961&viewfull=1#post1110961

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 09:36 AM
How many subs is DBG gonna dupe you out of? PROG SERVER! TAKE MY MON- oh its shit...

....PROG SER- TAAAKE MYY MOOONEY!!!

aw its shit.

p2002 is free bruh. come get established before the pop explodes. you can be a server hero

Orruar
05-27-2015, 11:16 AM
With people nearly at max level already and clearing what little raid content there is, won't the same people just set up camp on the new server as well? There's so little to do until Luclin and AAs that clearing 2 servers worth of raid targets would be rather trivial.

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 11:37 AM
'doesnt matter; got paid'

DBG

Pringles
05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
With people nearly at max level already and clearing what little raid content there is, won't the same people just set up camp on the new server as well? There's so little to do until Luclin and AAs that clearing 2 servers worth of raid targets would be rather trivial.

This. Second server going to be as bad, or worse, than first server. Glad DBG hasn't received a dime of my money.

If they had launched them both at the start, like they should have, then this wouldnt have been an issue. Its too late now, the ship has sailed, they missed their opportunity to have two thriving servers, now they'll have one over populated server (lockjaw), and one ghost town (ragefire).

Shift
05-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Okay Cool... but I can see this way ahead of before the server is released ....incoming
Twisted Legacy Making a 2nd Chapter to lock down both servers! So Ragefire Progression and Lockjaw would be their's it's not right.

Make this Please we beg of you NON-BOXING SERVER, NON-ISBOXERS Hacking Programs
If caught Banned whole accounts and all characters deleted.
Would someone want to risk that No so make this happen captain.

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 04:26 PM
make this haptain captain.

newagemystic
05-27-2015, 05:35 PM
Rfire already locked down will just let the 2nd round draft picks of Twisted steamroll into starting players on Lockjaw, don't expect anything different this time around, unless they severely open up the capacity, and even then the result will be the same for the end game.

Orruar
05-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Given the lack of raid content in early EQ, they probably should have started with like 8 servers, merge to 4 with Velious, merge to 2 with PoP, and then merge to 1 with GoD or OoW. As it stands, that server(s) is going to be shit for a long long time.

Shift
05-28-2015, 11:11 AM
oh no The Faceless Order and Twisted Legacy are deciding to come over.