PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Song : Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity

Rhyms
05-26-2015, 09:27 PM
I have just turned level 33 and realized I had this spell in my inventory. I mem the spell and begin to sing the mana regen song for my group; however the song buff does not show up on either short duration or normal buff window and the casters in the group could not tell if the song was giving them mana regen or not. We tried this for 45 minutes or so with my only singing the mana regen. We are able to see the spell graphic on everyone in the group but nothing else.

If this has been reported before I apologize as I have done a search for the song and read through several posts but this exact issue was never brought up.

edit - this was tested with several UI's including the default titanium and also all three spell gems included with duxa mod

eisley
05-27-2015, 12:33 AM
The mana is given the instant the spell lands, rather than giving a buff that increases mana regen per tick.

This is incredibly powerful.

edit: also this is classic.

Masakizt
05-27-2015, 12:54 AM
This doesn't show a buff or song icon, but it does show a message in the spell spam

Ethelen2001
03-24-2016, 05:23 PM
Will that bug be fixed ?

Colgate
03-24-2016, 05:30 PM
it's not a bug

it flat out just gives you 7 mana when it lands

it doesn't give you a buff that increases mana regen per tick

Savok
03-25-2016, 09:59 AM
Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity has always been a 'pulse' type song with no icon. Basically if your using it to feed you group you should be hitting your Catana line for its buff based icon (just like any other song) and then pulsing your Cassindra's every 3 seconds for maximum effect.