PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Cannot zone into Lake of Ill Omen after the recent server issues

Scrubbs
05-26-2015, 09:08 PM
I just get the message about not being high enough or experienced enough to use an inter-planar portal. Tried logging out, etc. Few other people with me at the zone line when I tried this also had the issue.

Dandurin
05-27-2015, 03:08 AM
Yeah, I'm running into this problem as well. :(

Dandurin
05-27-2015, 03:11 AM
I just get the message about not being high enough or experienced enough to use an inter-planar portal. Tried logging out, etc. Few other people with me at the zone line when I tried this also had the issue.

Yeah, I ran into the same problem. :(

Jimjam
05-27-2015, 05:24 AM
You need level 5. Not classic, I know.

Scrubbs
05-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Oh ok, interesting. I was in the zone before the servers crashed and died, so now my body is stuck there until I hit 5? If I lose my Iksar SK starter weapon, can I get it back? I wanted to do the upgrade quest line :D If not, no big deal. I'm only level 4 so I suppose I can either try to level before my body goes away or reroll :D

Question though: Are changes like this documented somewhere? I'm sure there's a place here I didn't look to find change notes.

Dandurin
05-27-2015, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the info!

I don't have a problem in general with the level window, but if you are playing an Iksar Shaman for example, you can't do either of the two quests you get nearest your start point until level 5.

(Those being "Cursed Wafers" and "The Restraining Order".)