PDA

View Full Version : Aim chat loot conspiracy…

Omai
05-25-2015, 07:54 PM
So lurking these forums I keep reading about this aim chat loot conspiracy and that the people not in aim chat are getting dicked on loot in Empire. Just wanted to throw my two cents in as a non aim chat member of Empire.

I am pretty new to the server (been playing actively about 8 months now). I joined holo with a bunch of other warm body croots just before breakup with gods work while Azrael was farming VP and we were still keying up. I am still pretty shit at the game but actively trying to learn and get better.

I am not and have never been a part of the aim chat pals, however I have had great raid attendance (run my own business so can work my own hours), I do my job, I try to take initiative and learn shit, don’t let me sky keys rot, try to be a positive voice in TS, help out as much as I can with other guildies needs etc. I like to think I’m a pretty good guild pal.

Because of this and my beautiful Australian accent in I have been showered with loots, for example I got a crown of rile before a tonne of aim chat members (Chuckslaw, Ksah, Mornin, Littlegyno, Lasher, Titanuk, Letsjoe) and am now pretty much BiS (3 PD loots just missing robe) not bad for an 8 month old scrub.

It’s not about being in aim chat that gets you the loots it’s the playtime and benefit you are to the guild, it just so happens that a lot of the aim chatters have ridiculous play times and give a lot to the guild as well. Correlation does not imply causation.

Now maybe I’m an exception (I’m not from asking around) but I have found the loot council in empire to be one of the best loot distribution systems in any guild I have ever been in. No long term old members just showing up to raids to collect loot then disappearing again People who benefit the guild much more than their raid attendance shows getting loot etc.

This is just my experience as an empire scrub, I know there are a lot of people out there I respect who have opposing opinions, but thought I would throw it out there anyway. (I still feel a sense of Aussie pride when Skar kills someone in my guild.)

vouss
05-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Speaking of Skar how does he feel about the loot council

fiegi 8.0
05-25-2015, 07:59 PM
aim chat conspiracy always a good troll

Bazia
05-25-2015, 08:00 PM
Killing you after Sirken rezzed you in VP was a highlight of my P99 Red experience

krazyGlue
05-25-2015, 08:05 PM
voted no

Slathar
05-25-2015, 08:11 PM
So lurking these forums I keep reading about this aim chat loot conspiracy and that the people not in aim chat are getting dicked on loot in Empire. Just wanted to throw my two cents in as a non aim chat member of Empire.

I am pretty new to the server (been playing actively about 8 months now). I joined holo with a bunch of other warm body croots just before breakup with gods work while Azrael was farming VP and we were still keying up. I am still pretty shit at the game but actively trying to learn and get better.

I am not and have never been a part of the aim chat pals, however I have had great raid attendance (run my own business so can work my own hours), I do my job, I try to take initiative and learn shit, don’t let me sky keys rot, try to be a positive voice in TS, help out as much as I can with other guildies needs etc. I like to think I’m a pretty good guild pal.

Because of this and my beautiful Australian accent in I have been showered with loots, for example I got a crown of rile before a tonne of aim chat members (Chuckslaw, Ksah, Mornin, Littlegyno, Lasher, Titanuk, Letsjoe) and am now pretty much BiS (3 PD loots just missing robe) not bad for an 8 month old scrub.

It’s not about being in aim chat that gets you the loots it’s the playtime and benefit you are to the guild, it just so happens that a lot of the aim chatters have ridiculous play times and give a lot to the guild as well. Correlation does not imply causation.

Now maybe I’m an exception (I’m not from asking around) but I have found the loot council in empire to be one of the best loot distribution systems in any guild I have ever been in. No long term old members just showing up to raids to collect loot then disappearing again People who benefit the guild much more than their raid attendance shows getting loot etc.

This is just my experience as an empire scrub, I know there are a lot of people out there I respect who have opposing opinions, but thought I would throw it out there anyway. (I still feel a sense of Aussie pride when Skar kills someone in my guild.)

what did the aim chat loot council promise you to make this post?

magician
05-25-2015, 08:12 PM
good post.

love you omai. my Australian brethren.

fiegi 8.0
05-25-2015, 08:12 PM

America Hater

Pikrib
05-25-2015, 08:13 PM
Ever wonder where all the spells/trivial loot goes? Doors loots it and then gives aim chat a cut of the cash.

Man I love conspiracy theories.

Serious question though to the OP. Have you ever seen a spreadsheet on what loot went where? I'm guessin no. Have you ever seen an attendance chart? Probably not.

Slathar
05-25-2015, 08:18 PM
everythings fair! nothing to see here!

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 08:18 PM

Did Waspnado get banned for RMT before or after your made this post?

Rednaros
05-25-2015, 08:28 PM
yeah and they looted all their aons too!
hehe!

Zalaerian
05-25-2015, 08:29 PM
thank you aim chat pals for my new AON

SamwiseRed
05-25-2015, 08:30 PM
tl dr

if you are gonna troll make it funny or brief.

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 08:33 PM
Waspnado one of the main loot callers in guild and leading Officer's just got banned for RMT...

But everything is fair in Empire folks nothing to see here.

Purp
05-25-2015, 08:34 PM
Grissle skybow

8)

daasgoot
05-25-2015, 08:36 PM
tldr?

quido
05-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Love my AON, thanks Empire

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 08:40 PM

So glad you got one, whew now i don't gotta worry about it going to a real pvper who might have actually used the thing.

Omai
05-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Ever wonder where all the spells/trivial loot goes? Doors loots it and then gives aim chat a cut of the cash.

Man I love conspiracy theories.

Serious question though to the OP. Have you ever seen a spreadsheet on what loot went where? I'm guessin no. Have you ever seen an attendance chart? Probably not.

I get where your coming from and while I haven't seen either of those things, I do go to most raids and see who's there and who's getting awarded what, I have very rarely thought someone didn't deserve it, in fact I can't think of a time that's been the case.

But I'm mainly speaking of my experience with work I have put in, loot I have received. Talking to most other guild scrubs they feel the same way.

I also know that in Velious both of these things will be viewable on the site. (I was working with Gongshow on the new site at one point)

Kesrin
05-25-2015, 08:42 PM

You had your aon at level 9 when you were attempting to grief newbs I was pling.

Either you transfered a ton of blue plat or you got that from Nizzar's RMT conspiracy.

Slathar
05-25-2015, 08:42 PM
I get where your coming from and while I haven't seen either of those things, I do go to most raids and see who's there and who's getting awarded what, I have very rarely thought someone didn't deserve it, in fact I can't think of a time that's been the case.

But I'm mainly speaking of my experience with work I have put in, loot I have received. Talking to most other guild scrubs they feel the same way.

I also know that in Velious both of these things will be viewable on the site. (I was working with Gongshow on the new site at one point)

guys this person no ones ever heard of said things aren't corrupt in Empire. everything is fine, there is nothing to see here. the mystery is solved. thanks "Omai" you've been very helpful.

Omai
05-25-2015, 08:43 PM
Killing you after Sirken rezzed you in VP was a highlight of my P99 Red experience

Haha I remember this, was a highlight of mine also

Recycled Children
DMF please?

Omai
guys this person no ones ever heard of said things aren't corrupt in Empire. everything is fine, there is nothing to see here. the mystery is solved. thanks "Omai" you've been very helpful.

Terps alt

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 08:44 PM

Did you get your necro epic before or after Blizze and Reap aimchat pals bought account necro alts?

Twainz
05-25-2015, 08:46 PM
Joined yesterday and already looted stuff. Feels good to be with the < Better Guys >.

Colgate
05-25-2015, 08:48 PM
blizze is in aimchat now?

Recycled Children
05-25-2015, 08:49 PM
People want to believe loot is corrupt whether it's true or not.

Zalaerian
05-25-2015, 08:51 PM
blizze is in aimchat now?

ya we invited him today, get w the program Mac

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 08:51 PM
Joined yesterday and already looted stuff. Feels good to be with the < Better Guys >.

http://www.funtoxin.com/cosmos/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/10-317127227.jpg

Madbad
05-25-2015, 08:52 PM
How I imagine Aim Chat:

http://i.imgur.com/mep8JmT.jpg

Bazia
05-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Fat spidermen, interesting intrepretation

Masaka
05-25-2015, 08:57 PM
http://i.giphy.com/AfeYn5oh1ZMnC.gif

Madbad
05-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Fat spidermen, interesting intrepretation

exactly

Doors
05-25-2015, 09:05 PM
That aimchat loot conspiracy is their best recruiting tool. Too bad its all bullshit kek.

Madbad
05-25-2015, 09:06 PM
Aw man I missed a chance to put a little MS paint Nazi Armband on him lol!

quido
05-25-2015, 09:08 PM
So glad you got one, whew now i don't gotta worry about it going to a real pvper who might have actually used the thing.

Real PvPers hang out at KC on their level 52 necros?

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:11 PM

No I heard they hang out on blue and threaten to packet people who bought the Larrikan's Mask they sold to a vendor.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174699&highlight=larrikan

hatelore
05-25-2015, 09:12 PM

Naw, real pvp'ers like Syft just log into there Necro and die to the Purse Snatcher.

lawl

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Naw, real pvp'ers like Syft just log into there Necro and die to the Purse Snatcher.

lawl

No i heard real pvp'ers have a negative Kill/death/ratio because they are hard as fuck

Hatelore 5856 23 32 0.72 0 2.14 Empire

hatelore
05-25-2015, 09:14 PM
No i heard real pvp'ers have a negative Kill/death/ratio because they are hard as fuck

Then you should feel really bad dying to my shitty rogue .

Lawl

fred schnarf
05-25-2015, 09:14 PM
so wait you didn't get a robe?
sounds like its working out gr8

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:16 PM
Then you should feel really bad dying to my shitty rogue .

Lawl

Only a shitty blue would brag about a rogue kill on higher ranked necro he needed bard speed and 40 friends to attain.

But grats on being able to raid pvp on the most OP class in the game, that will convince people you don't suck!

Giovanni
05-25-2015, 09:17 PM
New players join GG and quickly realize that they are dead last on the loot list and probably won't see any upgrades before Velious. What is this 600dkp we keep hearing about from GG members looking to app to Empire?

In contrast, Empire prioritizes new recruits. If you join Empire and put in work, your main will be decked out fairly quickly. New recruits that have farmed their VP keys might even see 2-3 items on their first VP raid since no one else playing their class needs the loot.

No one serves the Emperor in rags...

Doors
05-25-2015, 09:17 PM

lewl.

Buhbuh
05-25-2015, 09:18 PM
sounds like 1v1 to me

remember when terp slaughtered your necro and foxybrown alone in 12 seconds?

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:20 PM
New players join GG and quickly realize that they are dead last on the loot list and probably won't see any upgrades before Velious. What is this 600dkp we keep hearing about from GG members looking to app to Empire?

In contrast, Empire prioritizes new recruits. If you join Empire and put in work, your main will be decked out fairly quickly. New recruits that have farmed their VP keys might even see 2-3 items on their first VP raid since no one else playing their class needs the loot.

No one serves the Emperor in rags...

Sounds like you want a one guild server damn man you must be a pvp badass...

http://media2.giphy.com/media/aXLV11Vd37L8Y/giphy.gif

Susvain2
05-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Only a shitty blue would brag about a rogue kill on higher ranked necro he needed bard speed and 40 friends to attain.

But grats on being able to raid pvp on the most OP class in the game, that will convince people you don't suck!

You were sitting at the druid rings at 40% hp with one other lowbie when 50+ Empire was at the Dreadlands ice tunnel

Purse came over and rekt u

You sound like a retard, welcome to red, you new to eq pvp?

Pseudechis
05-25-2015, 09:21 PM

Real players inflate their ratio killing afk sub level 20s in queynos hills!

Syft-X
sounds like 1v1 to me

remember when terp slaughtered your necro and foxybrown alone in 12 seconds?

ALONE?

I like how you don;t count the lvl 60's healers that healed um to full 8 times, Empire idea of 1v1 40v2. LOL you clown.

hatelore

As this goes on, it will be that I had bard speed, all buffs, 500 people behind me and a summoned pet up.

Facts are facts, I ran up to you, backstabbed your dumbass, you panicked , tried to flee, shadowstepped, died. End of story, you didn't even attempt to fight me, that is how blue you are. The only reason I rub this into your firegiant face so much is because of all the mad shit you talk. Just accept that you got snatched by the purse snatcher, bow a knee, and accept Gongshow as your lord.

Doors
05-25-2015, 09:22 PM
I love how assbergerking clings desperately to that leaderboard rank like anyone gives a fuck.

Still hiding from the big dogs and being a nonfactor spamming forums.

http://imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/05/24/ezgif-1586678308.gif

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:23 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6FyHG5mNpWI/UFBLCacNPgI/AAAAAAAAC1k/dLltLbpl2Ns/s1600/gangnam-style-didn't-read-lol.gif

hatelore
05-25-2015, 09:26 PM
lol, Spergerking is like the kid who closes his eyes and puts his hands over his ears when he doesn't want to accept the truth.

LAWL

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Bad player desperately seeking validation from 40v1 kills

oh and still...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6FyHG5mNpWI/UFBLCacNPgI/AAAAAAAAC1k/dLltLbpl2Ns/s1600/gangnam-style-didn't-read-lol.gif

LoliPops
05-25-2015, 09:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KQJ4u90.png
http://i.imgur.com/0gmc8Tx.png

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0gmc8Tx.png

FQ PK'd

http://media.giphy.com/media/TQh3nVXVx9Xlm/giphy.gif

LoliPops
05-25-2015, 09:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0gmc8Tx.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/0gmc8Tx.png

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:44 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-D_3rLRkt52A/T60tONn_BMI/AAAAAAAAClY/yKz2la7HS84/s1600/rustled-full-on.png

raka
05-25-2015, 09:45 PM

couldnt agre more. i am a casual player. CASUAL. have been given almost all vp loot. empire is place to be as far as a fair loot process. when you think youre the last person to even be though about for an item. you win an item.

dis_mornin
05-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Only aim chat loot conspiracy is how I am getting royally fucked on loot I want in order to avoid empire getting rep of prioritizing aim chat ppl. Fuck new croots

Pikrib
05-25-2015, 09:48 PM

I thought you bought yours from Lite?

raka
05-25-2015, 09:48 PM

who are you

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 09:54 PM
Only aim chat loot conspiracy is how I am getting royally fucked on loot I want in order to avoid empire getting rep of prioritizing aim chat ppl. Fuck new croots

They already gave you an AON which is amazing considering how bad at PvP you are.

Colgate
05-25-2015, 09:57 PM
no, we didn't give mornin an aon

Lev_Mer
05-25-2015, 10:01 PM

i would never take your loots and get banned... repeatedly... u can trust hurb

Rednaros
05-25-2015, 10:02 PM
mornin is borrowing an aon
(;
(;
(;
wink;
wink;

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 10:03 PM
no, we didn't give mornin an aon

Oh thank god woulda been a waste of an AON

Clark
05-25-2015, 10:07 PM

lol

fiegi 8.0
05-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Oh thank god woulda been a waste of an AON

BK is there anyone in Empire that you don't have your crosshair locked in on

Portasaurus
05-25-2015, 10:13 PM
Yawn

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 10:15 PM
BK is there anyone in Empire that you don't have your crosshair locked in on

I left wished um all best of luck, and they immediately trashed me on the forums.

They wanted a War with the King of Rustle and damnit they got what they asked for.

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 10:16 PM
But there are some Empire I wont even attack in game, you know who you are "Sup Gurl!"

Colgate
05-25-2015, 10:21 PM
sounds blue

GradnerLives
05-25-2015, 10:21 PM
No one serves the Emperor in rags.

Farzo
05-25-2015, 10:26 PM
luv a p99 conspiracy thread.

*rips a bong toke*

dis_mornin
05-25-2015, 10:31 PM
mornin is borrowing an aon
(;
(;
(;
wink;
wink;

Yea. I actually am. You mad?

Madbad
05-25-2015, 10:32 PM
But there are some Empire I wont even attack in game, you know who you are "Sup Gurl!"

bet its really a dude

snufzaimoverlord
05-25-2015, 10:35 PM
You won't attack 90% of Empire considering we are level 60.

Bluebie.

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 10:35 PM
bet its really a dude

LOL nah there are a few chicks on this server.

Pikrib
05-25-2015, 10:38 PM
How far did back did "Borrowing" that AoN from Gyno set ya?

Tax refunds are in ya feelers

*wink wink*

Syft-X
05-25-2015, 10:41 PM
sounds blue

Well i'm not about to be all creepy and give a girl an epic day 1 just so she'll play with me.

dis_mornin
05-25-2015, 10:47 PM
How far did back did "Borrowing" that AoN from Gyno set ya?

Tax refunds are in ya feelers

*wink wink*

0. And only reason I respond to these is because I like to pras King Gyno every chance I can get. 2 most generous people I ever played game with are Gyno and Krushin/reefman/toughguy.

Yowl should learn to respect. Gyno straight showered me in pixels for no other reason than to be a pal. Great guy.

Buhbuh
05-25-2015, 10:50 PM
Reefman was a goog guy. We exchanged many buffs while farming seafuries back in the day.

Pikrib
05-25-2015, 10:54 PM
0. And only reason I respond to these is because I like to pras King Gyno every chance I can get. 2 most generous people I ever played game with are Gyno and Krushin/reefman/toughguy.

Yowl should learn to respect. Gyno straight showered me in pixels for no other reason than to be a pal. Great guy.

How much did Gyno charge for his friendship? ;)

Samaritan
05-25-2015, 11:36 PM
I don't like Empire... but I will say Gyno is good people and takes care of his pals.

Pikrib
05-26-2015, 12:06 AM
I don't like Empire... but I will say Gyno is good people and takes care of his pals.

Does gyno "take care" of his pals like I "take care" of the property tax accessor?

;);)

Syft-X
05-26-2015, 12:08 AM
Does gyno "take care" of his pals like I "take care" of the property tax accessor?

;);)

chortled

iruinedyourday
05-26-2015, 04:24 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO9dwDKUMU8

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 06:37 AM
Omai, I love playing with the Aussies on this box because they are honest, fun and awesome to play with in general.

While I wish I could still be under the same tag, I couldn't handle the bullshit the inner circle / crew have their hands in behind the scene. I got the same if not more pixels than you in 8+ months in Nihilum and was around the corner from a rile. Don't be fooled into thinking you got decked out, especially as a main guild necro.

There is some dirty shit going on that you are not privy to and more than half the "random" noobs getting geared up aren't as random as you think.

Aimchat runs holo and they run a cult-like rmt scene. The rmted aons were being awarded as loot drops while the non-rmted aons were going back into core circulation. Believe Colgate when he says he looted his aon from cazic thules corpse. There will be no lone wolves like sektor who rmt off half the box; they have their middle go-to guy who doubles up as the fall-guy. Just like cast took the blame for the account stripping while he was in holo ts while the accounts were being stripped.

They sensed I was unhappy with the bullshit going on and decided to fuck me off. Pixel diet for 6 months plus a false pixel promise would piss anyone on this server off.

You can roll with them, but they truly are as corrupt as fuck.

TacoSmasher
05-26-2015, 06:45 AM
Omai, I love playing with the Aussies on this box because they are honest, fun and awesome to play with in general.

While I wish I could still be under the same tag, I couldn't handle the bullshit the inner circle / crew have their hands in behind the scene. I got the same if not more pixels than you in 8+ months in Nihilum and was around the corner from a rile. Don't be fooled into thinking you got decked out, especially as a main guild necro.

There is some dirty shit going on that you are not privy to and more than half the "random" noobs getting geared up aren't as random as you think.

Aimchat runs holo and they run a cult-like rmt scene. The rmted aons were being awarded as loot drops while the non-rmted aons were going back into core circulation. Believe Colgate when he says he looted his aon from cazic thules corpse. There will be no lone wolves like sektor who rmt off half the box; they have their middle go-to guy who doubles up as the fall-guy. Just like cast took the blame for the account stripping while he was in holo ts while the accounts were being stripped.

They sensed I was unhappy with the bullshit going on and decided to fuck me off. Pixel diet for 6 months plus a false pixel promise would piss anyone on this server off.

You can roll with them, but they truly are as corrupt as fuck.

servers next vyrenoth in the flesh yall.

hope u shinin that mace dawg

Quiet
05-26-2015, 06:46 AM

This is a very easy opinion to have when your sitting on 3 PD loots,DMF robe and nearly best in slot when only playing for all of 8 months and being in the guild less then that.

The question is, if you didn't have those 3 items, if your gear was semi laughable, would you have even posted? What if they gave ya a DMF robe 6 months ago, some rot shit and then not much else since? But every-time you asked they slathered you with sorry man you got a DMF robe, as if no one else had gotten one at all or alts. What if you've been in the guild 8 months, and played 2 years + yet watched items flutter away to members who'd put in half the time. Played half the time. Disappeared after obtaining.

If your gear and watching of members gear up around ya became an inside joke, would this post be valid?

Omai is the road warrior and follower of the Australian hero Mel Gibson. He has just been fortunate that Mel Gibson has smiled upon him. But he is an exception. As far as AIM chat conspiracy. I don't know about all that. I am sure statically you can measure out its effect in a slight, but noticeable way. But is Empire this AIM chat loot fest with them running around single handedly gearing up AIM Chat people with no assistance to others, then no, not even close. Do they make bad calls sometimes? Sure do. Perfection is not expected or required.
Is it a better system then anything currently in place on the server, yes absolutely.
Will it crush whatever the snout lords come up with? Sure will.

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 06:56 AM
servers next vyrenoth in the flesh yall.

hope u shinin that mace dawg

Are you making an IRL attack against Vyrenoth?

FYI I have no family or personal history of mental illness. I am happily employed with a wife and child (who are both also mentally healthy). I also have a straight cause and effect thought process, although I am passive aggressive towards idiots whom I believe should know better, which can make me somewhat abrasive.

GL pulling the crazy card based on my IRL pal.

Tassador
05-26-2015, 07:05 AM

FYI I have no family or personal history of mental illness. I am happily employed with a wife and child (who are both also mentally healthy). I also have a straight cause and effect thought process, although I am passive aggressive towards idiots whom I believe should know better, which can make me somewhat abrasive.

Yikes! Skar back at it.

#redbull

LostCause
05-26-2015, 07:08 AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/6061cd6e4a9784f5d36119a36265473c/tumblr_mpznp069f91sp0k9xo1_500.gif

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 08:49 AM
aim chat conspiracy always a good troll

lethdar
05-26-2015, 08:51 AM

Didn't you freak out after self diagnosing yourself with stage 4 cancer? Your IRL stability isn't the greatest friend.

dis_mornin
05-26-2015, 08:57 AM

People don't pull the crazy card based on your irl. they pull it based on your sick delusional tldr posts about elf simulator conspiracy theories. Omai has received more loot from empire then anyone in aim chat in the past 10 months of the guild. And was all well deserved. You're obviously just jelly as Fuck of the greater Aussie

Quiet
05-26-2015, 09:14 AM
People don't pull the crazy card based on your irl. they pull it based on your sick delusional tldr posts about elf simulator conspiracy theories. Omai has received more loot from empire then anyone in aim chat in the past 10 months of the guild. And was all well deserved. You're obviously just jelly as Fuck of the greater Aussie

May Mel Gibson smile upon him for 10000 years.

hatelore
05-26-2015, 09:19 AM
I am a basketcase who did not get a certain pixel on a 16 year old elf sim. The world will burn!

Ragnaros
05-26-2015, 09:21 AM
Did Quiet get his Crown of Rile yet, literally was saying the opposite and was ranting about aim chat players barely raid and get all the loot and that he was gonna quit unless he got a rile soon..just the other week

Pseudechis
05-26-2015, 09:23 AM
Meh. All these pixels are mostly obsolete on august 1. Hardly worth this much tldr. Please redirect thread to spergerking trolls for my entettainment.

Ragnaros
05-26-2015, 09:24 AM
A smart man would spend the next months doing fungus camps, you dig?

Luniz
05-26-2015, 09:32 AM
you clearly don't understand basic economics and inflation principles

Quiet
05-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Did Quiet get his Crown of Rile yet, literally was saying the opposite and was ranting about aim chat players barely raid and get all the loot and that he was gonna quit unless he got a rile soon..just the other week

This is a fallacy and common knowledge. I've addressed by issues directly with officers and almost none of it had to do with AIM chat conspiracy. Now that PD and other Dragons are sometime between 11pm and 6am. I won't be concerning myself with PD loot for a while.

Pseudechis
05-26-2015, 09:40 AM
you clearly don't understand basic economics and inflation principles

Why would an obsolete model that cannot be traded have inflation?

Rag is pretty on point, funghi will hold or increase value. Sow swords are utility value only, if I get one great, if not I'll drop 500 plat a week in pots. Rile crowns continue to be a fantastic item well into velious, but as a warrior im willing to settle for any number of head slot items that will be early raid targets.

Just saying, patience is key to any pixel in a guild that hits 90% of targets a week. DHB is the other item I've wanted for months but the bracer from skyshrine quest is way better and easy to obtain.

It's just not worth worrying about.

Nirgon
05-26-2015, 10:25 AM

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 10:28 AM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/178/0/8/yoshi_and_dr__mario_by_coconutstevio92-d3k7wag.jpg

MEGANS LAW
05-26-2015, 11:06 AM
can't wait 2 receive my fucking aim chat loot package.

o wait, i've received SHIT

Syft-X
05-26-2015, 11:10 AM

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hey-i-just-met-you-and-this-is-crazy-but-im-a-dingo-and-i-ate-your-baby.jpg

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/EQ000116_zpswfgjw7df.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/EQ000116_zpswfgjw7df.png.html)

Pseudechis
05-26-2015, 11:11 AM
That's actually a goog meme spergerking

Zalaerian
05-26-2015, 11:14 AM
As an original member of holocaust and aim chat member, I received my first pixel yesterday since the reform from classic. Thank you all for ur concern

Syft-X
05-26-2015, 11:16 AM
As an original member of holocaust and aim chat member, I received my first pixel yesterday since the reform from classic. Thank you all for ur concern

You must have gotten Littlefinger'd by your pal Terp.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2b6690d8b64651ca01f72756b3121d48/tumblr_mt2tyd8FJy1s89mq8o1_500.gif

Malevz
05-26-2015, 11:24 AM

<3 Omai.

FYI I'm pretty sure you're from New Zealand, not Australia.

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Didn't you freak out after self diagnosing yourself with stage 4 cancer? Your IRL stability isn't the greatest friend.

There was quite a bit of blood coming from places it shouldn't be multiple times in a few weeks and I had liver damage. My wife was freaking out, so yeah?

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 04:07 PM
You can pass what I've said as a conspiracy theory, but please tell me when in Azrael or Holocaust was Colgate actually awarded an AoN?

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 04:10 PM
http://www.crimevoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/travis-lanning-booking-fb-610x280.jpg

Bazia
05-26-2015, 04:16 PM
I didnt realize Vyrenoth was so old

Buhbuh
05-26-2015, 04:17 PM
It's so weird how much older he looks on the left.

He probably gets his madness from being bald, like Andis.

I'm actually more bald than that though, so I dual wield maces on old festering hags IRL

Buhbuh
05-26-2015, 04:19 PM
just kidding, mental health issues no joke

crazy shit tho

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 04:36 PM
This server attracts people from a huge demographic, from entrepreneurs to unemployed pill junkies, to people with severe mental illness, to trannies to even washed up actors.

Vyrenoth entered a rutt that he couldn't break out of, his friends in game were genuinely worried for his wellbeing. If I knew anything about him IRL I would have referred him to mental health care over a year ago. Guy got hung up on a chick that didn't reciprocate his feelings and he was clearly on a downward spiral.

But this thread isn't about vyrenoth. It is about aons that magically go to people from cazic Thule corpses without being awarded.

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Drakaris entered a rutt that he couldn't break out of, his friends in game were genuinely worried for his wellbeing. If I knew anything about him IRL I would have referred him to mental health care over a year ago. Guy got hung up over a guild that didn't reciprocate his feelings and he is clearly on a downward spiral.

MEGANS LAW
05-26-2015, 05:00 PM
You can pass what I've said as a conspiracy theory, but please tell me when in Azrael or Holocaust was Colgate actually awarded an AoN?

come on dog. you know better than that. gimme a break.

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Drakaris entered a rutt that he couldn't break out of, his friends in game were genuinely worried for his wellbeing. If I knew anything about him IRL I would have referred him to mental health care over a year ago. Guy got hung up over a guild that didn't reciprocate his feelings and he is clearly on a downward spiral.

Says the anon troll account. The only people's wellbeing you are concerned with is the people who forked out cash or some other dodgey arrangement for rmted aons.

daasgoot
05-26-2015, 05:01 PM
come on dog. you know better than that. gimme a break.

http://i.imgur.com/fQiq9eo.jpg

Bazia
05-26-2015, 05:01 PM
the mace takes 10 years off

derpcake
05-26-2015, 05:06 PM

Seems unlikely, I don't raid much and was given malo np.

Tassador
05-26-2015, 05:19 PM
Says the anon troll account. The only people's wellbeing you are concerned with is the people who forked out cash or some other dodgey arrangement for rmted aons.

Lol anon that dude can't stay anon he has a stee-low

snufzaimoverlord
05-26-2015, 05:30 PM
This server attracts people from a huge demographic, from entrepreneurs to unemployed pill junkies, to people with severe mental illness, to trannies to even washed up actors.

Vyrenoth entered a rutt that he couldn't break out of, his friends in game were genuinely worried for his wellbeing. If I knew anything about him IRL I would have referred him to mental health care over a year ago. Guy got hung up on a chick that didn't reciprocate his feelings and he was clearly on a downward spiral.

But this thread isn't about vyrenoth. It is about aons that magically go to people from cazic Thule corpses without being awarded.

Washed up? I don't think you understand how much money Colgate makes off residuals.

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Washed up? I don't think you understand how much money Colgate makes off residuals.

That part was a bait. Thanks for confirming what I thought.

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 05:41 PM

Oh and if it is any consolation, my wife watched two of those films on my Foxtel Play subscription with my son the past 2 nights!

I've indirectly contributed to Colgate's residual income, since I pay for Foxtel Play! Does that mean I've indirectly contributed to his RMT or drug addiction?

Colgate
05-26-2015, 05:48 PM
thank you for your support

Buhbuh
05-26-2015, 06:04 PM
colgate's drug addiction is atrocious

we stopped awarding him things after rile and grey suedes

just disgusting

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 06:12 PM
colgate's drug addiction is atrocious

we stopped awarding him things after rile and grey suedes

just disgusting

LOL... I thought he's been clean for over a year now?

I thought he was so emotionally scarred from constantly losing mass pvp to the Duke, he was able to finally recover from his emotional trauma only after the Duke's banning?

fiegi 8.0
05-26-2015, 06:32 PM
wtf

Buhbuh
05-26-2015, 06:38 PM
because of his father's infamous legacy,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jung

he changed his name to Macaulay Culkin, but soon fell into the same downward spiral as his father. He became Macaulay Cokin, named after his drug of choice. He did business with Columbian snouts and other drug cartel leaders until being captured and jailed. Let out on good behavior in the early 2000s, he spent his time on a farm inventing skinny jeans and drenched his roughshod, beaten down, sixty year old exterior in the fountain of youth, which eventually led to his reign as the boy king in emulated Everquest.

After being awarded a Crown of Rile, we started to notice troubling behavioral problems. He would lash out violently on commonfolk in Teamspeak, sometimes even traveling to their homes in real life to kill all their beautiful, innocent pets.

We hired an internal investigator, who most know as Bestow. He fit in very well with songs that soothed The Boy King's increasing madness. After weeks, Bestow found him counting guildbank money while masturbating on Trakanon BPs in Erudin. Many people wore these bps. And since his fluid was actually a highly toxic and incurable disease, the people that wore them experienced a madness of their own and began to follow The Boy King without question.

Gongshow, Terp and I knew that if his power grew any further, we would surely lose the guild. I began to build a large weapon with Gongshow, while Littlefinger Terp arranged for a meeting with The Boy King which was actually a trap to banish the disease from his body.

After a three day battle, The Boy King finally placed his hands on each side of his face with his mouth open while looking into a mirror (Joe Pesci was also downstairs), and the disease was cured.

Now he's in recovery, thankfully. But we are ever careful now not to give him the power he once possessed. Too many croots lost their lives.

Slathar
05-26-2015, 06:40 PM
and not a word was read

TacoSmasher
05-26-2015, 06:45 PM
so many good guys struggle with reading hehe.

twas an a+ post

hatelore
05-26-2015, 06:51 PM

he changed his name to Macaulay Culkin, but soon fell into the same downward spiral as his father. He became Macaulay Cokin, named after his drug of choice. He did business with Columbian snouts and other drug cartel leaders until being captured and jailed. Let out on good behavior in the early 2000s, he spent his time on a farm inventing skinny jeans and drenched his roughshod, beaten down, sixty year old exterior in the fountain of youth, which eventually led to his reign as the boy king in emulated Everquest.

After being awarded a Crown of Rile, we started to notice troubling behavioral problems. He would lash out violently on commonfolk in Teamspeak, sometimes even traveling to their homes in real life to kill all their beautiful, innocent pets.

We hired an internal investigator, who most know as Bestow. He fit in very well with songs that soothed The Boy King's increasing madness. After weeks, Bestow found him counting guildbank money while masturbating on Trakanon BPs in Erudin. Many people wore these bps. And since his fluid was actually a highly toxic and incurable disease, the people that wore them experienced a madness of their own and began to follow The Boy King without question.

Gongshow, Terp and I knew that if his power grew any further, we would surely lose the guild. I began to build a large weapon with Gongshow, while Littlefinger Terp arranged for a meeting with The Boy King which was actually a trap to banish the disease from his body.

After a three day battle, The Boy King finally placed his hands on each side of his face with his mouth open while looking into a mirror (Joe Pesci was also downstairs), and the disease was cured.

Now he's in recovery, thankfully. But we are ever careful now not to give him the power he once possessed. Too many croots lost their lives.

lawl, /thread wud reed againe!

SHOWITME
05-26-2015, 06:53 PM
speaking to drug addicts, what ever happened to rellapse and his "dad" ?

klant
05-26-2015, 07:24 PM
catfished. this is probably one of nirgons propaganda accounts

Nirgon
05-26-2015, 07:26 PM
u got dopplehangers pal

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 07:35 PM

That made me chortle... I can confirm being one of the victims to the mad Boy King.

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 07:47 PM
Seek help.

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Seek help.

Says the guy who makes a fake account with the name LolliPops telling a mentally stable adult to seek help.

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 07:53 PM
Pic related: it's U
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/9/6/enhanced/webdr08/anigif_enhanced-5601-1404900076-6.gif

Syft-X
05-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Says the guy who makes a fake account with the name LolliPops telling a mentally stable adult to seek help.

I killed him like 80 times in game, he now follows me around posting that he has me on ignore everytime I post, it's cute like an angry puppy.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/brackets/bracket_images/635/635_small.jpg?1350008065000

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 08:00 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/668/201/af6.jpg

Drakaris
05-26-2015, 08:04 PM
I killed him like 80 times in game, he now follows me around posting that he has me on ignore everytime I post, it's cute like an angry puppy.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/brackets/bracket_images/635/635_small.jpg?1350008065000

God they must be giving this guy a pixel package for being a forum troll... or he could be part of their core doing this as an anon poster...

Either way, jokes on him :)

Clark
05-26-2015, 08:05 PM
It's so weird how much older he looks on the left.

He probably gets his madness from being bald, like Andis.

I'm actually more bald than that though, so I dual wield maces on old festering hags IRL

lol

Syft-X
05-26-2015, 08:07 PM
See he thinks he's rustling me by showing everyone how rustled he is.

Syft-X
05-26-2015, 08:09 PM
God they must be giving this guy a pixel package for being a forum troll... or he could be part of their core doing this as an anon poster...

Either way, jokes on him :)

Nah he's just insane, and desperate for attention. I'm sure his ebay history is filled with different assorted maces he purchased.

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 09:17 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/589/638/335.png

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 11:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FkYBStW.gif

Eslade
05-26-2015, 11:19 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/y9EayOkRK1WN2/giphy.gif

LoliPops
05-26-2015, 11:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xiJk0LH.gif