PDA

View Full Version : isk SK OR NECRO

tagaa
05-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Hey what do you guys think i will have more fun with. i enjoy both classes and have gear for both. Sk is currently 13 necro is 16. Atm i cant decide on what to play and was wondering if any of you had some opinions that might help me out.
Thanks

kaev
05-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Do you want to tank & pull? Do you have friends/guildies to hang out with or patience and the kind of personality that makes friends in-game easily? SK puts you in the middle of the action, providing you can find the action.

Do you prefer to be self-sufficient? When you group, do you enjoy playing a support role? Would you get a kick out of surprising the uninformed with the power and flexibility of an often overlooked class? Then Necro would fit you better.

Roguejm11
05-26-2015, 10:37 AM
Basically what Kaev said. Do you want to tank/pull and not solo much ever all the way to 60, or do you want to be able to dps, crowd control, enchant undead, solo or group.

webrunner5
06-27-2015, 01:25 PM
I would play the Necro till the Hybrid XP penalty comes off in Velious, than play the SK if you still want. :p

B4EQWASCOOL
06-27-2015, 01:38 PM
I would play the Necro till the Hybrid XP penalty comes off in Velious, than play the SK if you still want. :p

Also, not mentioned was your plat limitations. Iksar will be cheaper, as they don't need gear, and will farm better. So, your SK will will be a boss with all the plat and gear you shower it with. If you're a platlord already, disregard.

Come to red. You will not regret it.