PDA

View Full Version : Guild question

Saulot
05-22-2015, 05:24 PM
I stopped playing about two months ago and my guild is gone. Was in Fresh before. Are there any smaller guilds on server now that do like hate/fear/sky? Been looking to start playing again but it seems like not many smaller guilds around. 54 monk. Anyone point me in the right direction?

pgerman
05-23-2015, 12:17 AM
refresh

Colgate
05-23-2015, 12:40 AM
Fresh disbanded and merged into a new superzerg called Good Guys

those who didn't want to join a guild destined for failure reformed Fresh as a guild called Refresh

Tameth
05-23-2015, 01:25 AM
grats on your first post!

here's to many more!!

Macdeth
05-23-2015, 01:28 AM
What a nice setup for that narrative.

Humerox
05-23-2015, 06:33 AM
I stopped playing about two months ago and my guild is gone. Was in Fresh before. Are there any smaller guilds on server now that do like hate/fear/sky? Been looking to start playing again but it seems like not many smaller guilds around. 54 monk. Anyone point me in the right direction?

<Thunderdome> will be the new guild you're looking for. Should be set up over the next few days. Look for Lauka in-game for specifics.

If you're 50+ look for a <Good Guys> officer. :D

fred schnarf
05-23-2015, 01:25 PM
SLAMDUNKATRON is recruiting if you want to die at the bank all day

LoliPops
05-23-2015, 01:27 PM
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/223512-2/Fat-guy-chair-building-colapse.gif

Indur
05-23-2015, 01:43 PM
those who didn't want to join a guild destined for failure reformed Fresh as a guild called Refresh

You are badly informed sir, Refresh was made to gather ex fresh player after the disband and is now a guild for none 50s and those over went to the good guys.

Omnifiend
05-23-2015, 02:10 PM
Order Through Chaos is attempting to fill the hole <Fresh> left. However, most of us are new to the server, and under 40. We have 2-3 groups 10-30 going most nights, which probably doesn't interest you. The future goal is doing the content we all missed in Vanilla and Kunark. IE, we have no plans or desire to compete with people like Good Guys or Empire.

Indur
05-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Order Through Chaos is attempting to fill the hole <Fresh> left. However, most of us are new to the server, and under 40. We have 2-3 groups 10-30 going most nights, which probably doesn't interest you. The future goal is doing the content we all missed in Vanilla and Kunark. IE, we have no plans or desire to compete with people like Good Guys or Empire.

Sounds good, something the server really needs. Apply guys!

Qtip
05-23-2015, 02:19 PM

Guild on the rise right here. Zoned into oasis the other night and almost shit my pants. 12+ people in zone exping, all were chaos.

Omnifiend
05-23-2015, 02:41 PM
For those interested, there are a few of us interested in starting some level 1 Iksar's. If you have been on the fence about starting that necro, monk, shaman, or SK, 4PM CST would be the time. We'll have buffs and stuff. Sorry, too poor to twink, but group with buffs is a close second. Oh yeah, warriors too. Forget about them sometimes. They are all uber raiders or something, cus few seem to level.

Glenzig
05-23-2015, 03:32 PM
For those interested, there are a few of us interested in starting some level 1 Iksar's. If you have been on the fence about starting that necro, monk, shaman, or SK, 4PM CST would be the time. We'll have buffs and stuff. Sorry, too poor to twink, but group with buffs is a close second. Oh yeah, warriors too. Forget about them sometimes. They are all uber raiders or something, cus few seem to level.

Sweet. Have a lvl 7 Ikky warrior I've been wanting to lvl. I should be on tonight. Will your group be tagged?

Omnifiend
05-23-2015, 04:26 PM
Sweet. Have a lvl 7 Ikky warrior I've been wanting to lvl. I should be on tonight. Will your group be tagged?

Any who want to be, but it is by no means a requirement.

Glenzig
05-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Any who want to be, but it is by no means a requirement.

Who should.i be looking for?