ElemtalRZ
05-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Who's ready?

Susvain2
05-20-2015, 12:43 PM
ready

TacoSmasher
05-20-2015, 12:44 PM
very ready for your 5APM mouseclick abilities. super intimidating to pvp with you knowing how you control the game and utilize the interface.

Pumped
05-20-2015, 12:49 PM
ready but who is leading the new guild? Whats it called?

who we send tells to?

Gardur
05-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Look for refresh online for now. Try to login around 5pm pst

Efwan
05-20-2015, 12:50 PM
My body is ready.

Zalaerian
05-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Glad you decided to lvl up and try and hang w the big boys again

VZ_Xanit K'ven
05-20-2015, 12:59 PM
Dis gun be good

Sirken
05-20-2015, 01:01 PM
i saw VZ_XK and it brought a tear to my eye.

i loved and feared you guys. youre part of the reason i still do not know my way through guk

<3

Ragnaros
05-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Glad you decided to lvl up and try and hang w the big boys again

shut the fuck up loser

Symbioticforks
05-20-2015, 01:02 PM
Pumped.. Elemtal..

I don't see you guys getting any meaningful loot in Velious because you're both flight risks. It's going to be hard to rise above that non-factor leveled locked status.

Zalaerian
05-20-2015, 01:03 PM
K 3 K

Symbioticforks
05-20-2015, 01:04 PM
Maybe with this new guild you guys won't be afraid to show your guild tags in open zones anymore! Brilliant!

oricalum
05-20-2015, 01:06 PM
The Purse Snatcher is ready.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 02:15 PM
http://www.ultranate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BGD__PA2-GENERIC.jpg

relevant

SamwiseRed
05-20-2015, 02:16 PM
What's going down today? I am never in the know.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 02:17 PM
What's going down today? I am never in the know.

max got mad at fresh officers for experimenting with a new drug called "snout," so he disbanded the guild and said FUCK YOWL SNOUTMEN.

now a bunch of former duke lovers, snout lickers and autists are gonna form a new guild centered around trying 2 stop empire from enjoying dragonslaying 2 the fullest.

Pumped
05-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Pumped.. Elemtal..

I don't see you guys getting any meaningful loot in Velious because you're both flight risks. It's going to be hard to rise above that non-factor leveled locked status.

there you go thinking we play here for loot

this game is 15 years old, you can farm anything you want in any of these zones solo on other servers, who cares

I don't want velious loot

I want to keep YOU from getting velious loot.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 02:57 PM
there you go thinking we play here for loot

this game is 15 years old, you can farm anything you want in any of these zones solo on other servers, who cares

I don't want velious loot

I want to keep YOU from getting velious loot.

says guy who compromised said morals and intent of gameplay to join guild he hated just to obtain loot.

KEK

get da fuk outta here u scummer

snufzaimoverlord
05-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Wonder how this new guilds morale is gonna be after the first few chainsawings.

Haynar
05-20-2015, 03:10 PM
max got mad at fresh officers for experimenting with a new drug called "snout," so he disbanded the guild and said FUCK YOWL SNOUTMEN.

now a bunch of former duke lovers, snout lickers and autists are gonna form a new guild centered around trying 2 stop empire from enjoying dragonslaying 2 the fullest.

Ok. Almost laughed out loud.

Nirgon
05-20-2015, 03:38 PM
I'd rather hear Nukedeath's version of this story

Oh I have

Not nice of you Mr. Pumped

letsjoe
05-20-2015, 03:40 PM
pumped was a fast mute for me i gotta say prolly top 10

TacoSmasher
05-20-2015, 03:41 PM
looking forward to trash mobs stopping you from stopping us from getting velious loot.

Zalaerian
05-20-2015, 03:55 PM
looking forward to trash mobs stopping you from stopping us from getting velious loot.

The fuck does this even mean

quido
05-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Pumped will spend the rest of his life thinking it's everyone else, not him.

Autism is a cruel affliction.

TacoSmasher
05-20-2015, 04:12 PM
The fuck does this even mean

shitty sentence but tl;dr the alliance will be wiping on trash repops, not interfering empires dragon slaying.

SamwiseRed
05-20-2015, 04:29 PM
when is this going down so i can bring my 36 druid?

Tradesonred
05-20-2015, 05:29 PM
Dat aimchat mafia

Genedin
05-20-2015, 05:47 PM
Abrasive is the word.

HippoNipple
05-20-2015, 05:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know what he did and just left out of embarrassment. Couldn't handle the criticism or fess up to his mistake like a man.

SamwiseRed
05-20-2015, 06:01 PM
what a moran

Darthmuhh
05-20-2015, 06:09 PM

This just means the guild leaders 3 and 4th alts with get raid loot before the tag alongs..hahaha too rich.

Tradesonred
05-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Whos pumped? Like a character i will remember from a year ago so i can chuckle at why hes got the FQ hots for me

Tradesonred
05-20-2015, 06:24 PM
Ah would be mean to laugh then

Slathar
05-20-2015, 06:50 PM
?

There were 3 epics being turned in. You turned in all 3 of your staves when we told you to wait. They were in the middle of an MQ, and because you were impatient, you turned in all 3 after the gnarled was already in for Nukedeath's MQ, which completely fucked the script.

Not really sure how you're this stupid.

You didn't really excel at anything beyond being combative with people in the guild. We'd make assists in PvP and you'd start calling random targets and calling people idiots for not picking your targets. I don't think you realize how abrasive you are yet. It's like Quiet's personality on steroids.

but Quiet is nasally voiced, stupid, unfunny, and worthless. at least a wizard can click lure of ice

Genedin
05-20-2015, 06:52 PM
Can someone tell me what this thread is about? I have not recieved a bat phone and am still at the bar

Pumped
05-20-2015, 07:03 PM
we told you we were doing nukedeath's epic MQ first, and then you and jimi would turn yours in

you waited until halfway through nukedeath's MQ to turn yours in even though we said to wait

jimi had all three staves on him to do his own turn in

we didn't know you left the guild until we tried to remove you for refusing to follow orders while insulting us on top of fucking someone else out of their turn in

jimi isn't in aimchat, either

This is a very large hilarious lie, soon as npc spawned I turned in my staffs, you were still TALKING About what you were going to do, you were using aon's and invising and I didn't want any part of it, and what a shocker you fucked it up. Nothing had been turned in when I turned in my stuff. I also said I was turning mine in first twice, and if you think I was going to listen to anything you said about anything lol.

but don't worry jimi got his epic right?

I guess that's all that matters, I feel bad for nuke he is a nice dude and almost had a meltdown waiting for you guys to turn in a cazic skin when 2 full member wizards needed it, and you turned in a skin the week before for snuggle when it was just him.

But you can keep trying to talk more bullshit I promise its working real well.

also lol @ pretending you were going to remove me, people are quitting so fast once they get what they want and its all because of the shit you guys type and say, and your stomp fresh off the server attitude, you aren't good holocaust was ROLLED all over the server when it was released and you guys quit or rerolled and joined nihilum , only dragon you killed is nagafen and that's cause it never fought back.

Going to bite you in the asses real soon dogs.

But keep acting cocky like you are awesome or something.

Genedin
05-20-2015, 07:11 PM
I am really enjoying this bolstered confidence and hope for large pvp aoon

iruinedyourday
05-20-2015, 07:13 PM
MThis is a very large hilarious lie, soon as npc spawned I turned in my staffs, you were still TALKING About what you were going to do, you were using aon's and invising and I didn't want any part of it, and what a shocker you fucked it up. Nothing had been turned in when I turned in my stuff. I also said I was turning mine in first twice, and if you think I was going to listen to anything you said about anything lol.

I guess that's all that matters, I feel bad for nuke he is a nice dude and almost had a meltdown waiting for you guys to turn in a cazic skin when 2 full member wizards needed it, and you turned in a skin the week before for snuggle when it was just him.

also lol @ pretending you were going to remove me, people are quitting so fast once they get what they want and its all because of the shit you guys type and say, and your stomp fresh off the server attitude, you aren't good holocaust was ROLLED all over the server when it was released and you guys quit or rerolled and joined nihilum , only dragon you killed is nagafen and that's cause it never fought back.

Great you give me ear cancer in team speak and now youre Giving me eyeball cancer.

You need to quarantine yourself

Nirgon
05-20-2015, 07:14 PM
So Jimi fucked Nukedeath over a phinny staff? That's what you are saying?

Like he needed to steal that at risk of a guildie quitting?

We've turned in many wizard epic MQs, the only other one that was screwed up was someone handing it in to the wrong npc out of excitement. Every single other one went flawlessly.

Pumped
05-20-2015, 07:22 PM
I gated before they did anything

I have no idea what they did, but I know the end result was jimi had an epic and nuke didn't

I would not accept any mq's myself for this reason, if you have an issue turning in staffs gms will give them back

but not if you MQ stupid shit you should get yourself.

Colgate
05-20-2015, 07:25 PM
This is a very large hilarious lie, soon as npc spawned I turned in my staffs, you were still TALKING About what you were going to do, you were using aon's and invising and I didn't want any part of it, and what a shocker you fucked it up. Nothing had been turned in when I turned in my stuff. I also said I was turning mine in first twice, and if you think I was going to listen to anything you said about anything lol.

our policy has always been to wait for either two gnarled staves or two cazic skins to do a turn in; snuggle's was turned in solo because we had two cazic skins

we did yours + jimi's + nukedeaths the night after VS so we could be more efficient in case he dropped another staff, which he did

your extremely abrasive nature is why almost every single person in the guild wanted you gone; you kept acting like we didn't know what we were doing regarding that turn in when i've personally done that epic MQ that way over ten times now, and it's that disrespectful attitude that caused us to type /guildremove pumped

it's also why we didn't care very much that you got killed at every single raid and nonstop outside of raids

you brought it upon yourself

FaithlessKR
05-20-2015, 07:27 PM

Probably one of the dumbest posts you've ever made.

you were still TALKING About what you were going to do, you were using aon's and invising and I didn't want any part of it

So here you basically state that you have no clue what was going on and weren't listening.

Nothing had been turned in when I turned in my stuff.

Wrong

I also said I was turning mine in first twice, and if you think I was going to listen to anything you said about anything lol.

So you knowingly disregarded what the officers were doing (mq'ing nukedeath before you and jimi turned in). And in the process of showing your extreme bergers, screwed over someone you liked? Good job.

Colgate
05-20-2015, 07:28 PM

I have no idea what they did, but I know the end result was jimi had an epic and nuke didn't

I would not accept any mq's myself for this reason, if you have an issue turning in staffs gms will give them back

jimi didn't need an MQ since he had all three staves on him; nukedeath did not

iiNGloriouS
05-20-2015, 07:31 PM
I loved killing Pumped everytime I saw that raging FireGiant.

He's autistic, he loves tomatoes and tries to make everything about him. Quality dipshit.

I was hoping we could get you suspended for intentionally fucking up an MQ, but don't think we can. O well.

I could also tell when I brought up the fact that the whole guild hated you, in front of the whole guild, because of your selfish fuckwit nature, you got real quiet. Finally coming to that realization probably hurt you eh?

Gonna be good to kill you now for what little points your worth scum.

Colgate
05-20-2015, 07:33 PM
tbh i think he left because he got so embarrassed that people figured out he's tomatoking

Buhbuh
05-20-2015, 07:45 PM

You're lucky we let you even loot the gnarled staff.

I had all 3, you had all 3. We told you to calm down and be patient during the process. You told us to fuck off. Constantine turned in a gnarled staff. Not paying attention, you turned all of yours in and gated.

I know this happened because I listened to Nukedeath say, "I didn't get anything."

When we realized what you had done, I turned mine in last.

You're an idiot, basically.

Clark
05-20-2015, 09:26 PM
i saw VZ_XK and it brought a tear to my eye.

i loved and feared you guys. youre part of the reason i still do not know my way through guk

<3

lol

Samsonite
05-21-2015, 01:34 AM
hear that they were sirkens idols

jeffd
05-21-2015, 02:26 AM
was there the night tomatoking got kicked out of azrael for being annoying, was there the night he got kicked out of empire for being annoying, now he's back in azrael 2.0

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/166/2/8/Circle_of_Life__Painting_by_blissard.jpg

Herb9
05-21-2015, 08:53 AM
My body is ready as fk for midnight release of Modern Masters 2015 and drafting until dawn. That's what this thread is about, right?

Quiet
05-21-2015, 09:14 AM
I love being abrasive.
I find everything Lord Gyno says hilarious.
I don't know who Buhbuh is.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-21-2015, 09:22 AM
I love being abrasive.
I find everything Lord Gyno says hilarious.
I don't know who Buhbuh is.

abrasiveness is my favorite thing 2 do.

Kergan
05-21-2015, 01:04 PM
My body is ready as fk for midnight release of Modern Masters 2015 and drafting until dawn. That's what this thread is about, right?

say wot

Wrench
05-21-2015, 01:18 PM
I was hoping we could get you suspended for intentionally fucking up an MQ, but don't think we can. O well.

petition quest fully engaged

srs, wtf is wrong with you? your absolutely part of the problem

Nirgon
05-21-2015, 01:30 PM
Can't wait till Elemtal and Tala are giving the supposed reddest of the red orders

Death star has some openings for extremely immersed druids with strong mana pools

Nirgon
05-21-2015, 01:35 PM
tbh i think he left because he got so embarrassed that people figured out he's tomatoking

He left because of people (a person) killing him in the guild, whether he deserved it or not.

He got his revenge by taking it out on someone who didn't do anything to him.

Oh well, we'll get Nuke another one and he's got a sweet battle scar to remind him of who he is fighting.

Uuruk
05-21-2015, 01:41 PM

I got 3 cases who's in

Kergan
05-21-2015, 01:51 PM
Oddjob opened some sort of interdimensional nerd portal in this thread.