PDA

View Full Version : War solo 24+

Lordik
05-18-2015, 05:38 AM
Hi all.

Any suggestion for solo place for twinked war lvl 24? Preferable fast non stop single pull of blue mobs.

Lorian
05-18-2015, 06:49 AM
Perma until lv 28 around the flag room/Archaeologist. Low hp mobs, rarely camped, very decent loot. After that it becomes too difficult to single pull the blue ones so you can move to the entrance of Splitpaw, which is more difficult but if it is doable for an untwinked warrior like me, then you can do with ease! :)

Lorian
05-18-2015, 07:18 AM
The above is the XP highway of course. If you don't need the best loot or fastest possible leveling then KFC in South Karana is much easier/safer to get single pulls. But then again, if you are a twink why not take advantage of that? :)

Lordik
05-18-2015, 08:04 AM
KFC perma camped becose Quilmane.

Lorian
05-18-2015, 09:04 AM
Then I suggest follow the Perma/Splitpaw route, as a twink it will be a breeze. Dungeons are more fun! :)

Lordik
05-18-2015, 09:29 AM
I will give it a try.Thank you.

webrunner5
05-18-2015, 11:44 AM
Yeah, South Karana is the best I can think of also. :D

But I have NO clue how a Warrior of any Twink can go non stop without being PLed. And if that is the case SK is about the LAST place I would go.

Lorian
05-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Soloing to 28 as a warrior is easy and also very quick with our xp bonus. I guess mobs start to hit harder after that and it might be slower, but 1-28 on a warrior is deffo quicker than most other classes if you make use of dungeon ZEM.

gummab
05-18-2015, 03:11 PM
I ended up in u/guk until lvl 30 start out near undead ZL,then around 27-28 i think work towards liveside ZL. After that i headed in to L/guk liveside.

It was quite easy as a twink Warr.

Nightbear
05-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Anyone know of a Warrior solo/duo guide? Or just a Warrior guide in general?

Kutsumo
05-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Anyone know of a Warrior solo/duo guide? Or just a Warrior guide in general?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Sakuragi's_Warrior_Guide

Waedawen
05-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Take anything that tool Loraen/Sakuragi/Raev/Embarrassed Alter Ego #5 says with a grain of salt. Guy is a wanker beyond comprehension.

Best solo spots around 24 would probably be between Unrest, Sol A and Upper Guk.

webrunner5
05-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Take anything that tool Loraen/Sakuragi/Raev/Embarrassed Alter Ego #5 says with a grain of salt. Guy is a wanker beyond comprehension.

Best solo spots around 24 would probably be between Unrest, Sol A and Upper Guk.

Oh my God, all those zones are Train hells, and you want a Solo Warrior to level there, and you knock Loraen/Sakuragi. Really?? :confused:

He better have Selos speed boots of some kind to do that.

Jimjam
05-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Its not non-stop single pull blues but something I've done is kill Slaythe (a level 20 froglok rogue in misty thicket).

You have to spend a few seconds running back and forth from trigger npc and spawn point each time you kill him, but it is easy and safe xp if the guards don't hate you.

Troxx
05-26-2015, 12:14 AM
If you're twinked should be able to solo with minimal pausing for bind wounding (assuming you've been working on it). It's honestly probably faster than duoing with a healer as you'll be putting up most of the killing power and bind wound (contrary to popular belief) is fairly potent at low levels.

Finding the ideal spot is the only challenge. Starting a fight at 50% doesn't give you much wiggle room if it hits the fan.

For that reason I'd personally stay out of dungeons. Yes the xp mod is nice but you'll probably end up on top killing in safe areas like the karanas where single pulls are nearly guaranteed.

Gnolls in karana to 20ish followed by south karana to 28-30 would be my advice. Stick to open zone old world areas of kicking it solo. Finding a single partner of any class will open up a lot of other areas. If duoing with a melee, just make sure they're comparably twinked or you might find them just slowing you down.

Saludeen
05-26-2015, 12:24 AM
I soloed alot on my warrior until 36. I forgot where exactly, but I tried to stay in the highest exp modifier zones. One trick I used is to bind to 50% hp then solo a blue. That way you have minimal downtime and stay berzerker.

Kender
05-26-2015, 01:50 AM
I soloed alot on my warrior until 36. I forgot where exactly, but I tried to stay in the highest exp modifier zones. One trick I used is to bind to 50% hp then solo a blue. That way you have minimal downtime and stay berzerker.

if you go above 44% you lose zerk

Lorian
05-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Forget about Sol A unless in a group, trains and pathing are insane compared to Permafrost!! Also the lava pits!! I was in a group there on my shammy yesterday and the whole group (except me) got wiped like 3 times in just 2 hours. I ended up going back to Perma and hit 30 there last weekend. Easy and safe xp considering its an indoors dungeon!

Although, at lv 30 I'm not really sure where to go. If I had some good MR/CR/FR gear I'd go deeper into Perma behind the jail entrance, but without this the priest casters are a too big a risk while solo.

Saludeen
06-06-2015, 10:05 AM
if you go above 44% you lose zerk

Yeah but you're still bezerker for most of the fight and the extra 6% is just a cushion. You could bind up to 44% but its more risky.

Jimjam
06-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Lorian, what areas in perma do you suggest soloing as a warrior?

Lorian
06-08-2015, 07:32 AM
Lorian, what areas in perma do you suggest soloing as a warrior?

At level 15 i soloed the first 3 spawns from the entrance, then increased gradually till I could do the first 9 in one spawn timer at around lv22. Then I gradually moved further and at lv 25-30 I soloed the areas surronding the flag room, particurlarly around the Preacher and Archaeologist.

Whenever I could pick up another player or two, we would do the actual Preacher and Archaeologist camps. Had I been twinked I could probably have soloed the Archaeologist camp around 30. The main thing stopping me going beyond the prison gate is that there are lots of casters there and you need MR gear to tank these. With MR gear you should be fine solo there as well.