PDA

View Full Version : WTB Enameled black mace (x2), lowly monk gear

mechB
10-15-2010, 09:12 AM
Hello,

I am a monk of extremely high repute (lvl 2) (I have a lvl 10 druid who has managed to get a hold of about 200pp but want to switch to monk).

Anyways. I am looking to buy at least one, hopefully two enameled black maces. If someone can recommend or sell a comparable blunt weapon that is good for lowbie monks, then enlighten me please.

I am also open to purchasing some low level armor like Wu's or Cured Silk.

Alawen Everywhere
10-15-2010, 11:03 AM
"Hello Mr. High Level Magician, would you mind summoning me a Mod Rod please?"

KilyenaMage
10-15-2010, 01:25 PM
"Hello Mr. High Level Magician, would you mind summoning me a Mod Rod please?"

You're a greedy douche and a loser....go fuck yourself pal.

Alawen Everywhere
10-15-2010, 01:41 PM
You're a greedy douche and a loser....go fuck yourself pal.

Do you have some kind of personal problems? I was recommending that the low level and not very wealthy monk ask a mage for a mod rod to level with. It's an 8 damage 26 delay weapon that weighs only 1.0 stones.

Thanks for the kind words, though. I think you were looking for the Rants and Flames area, not the EC Tunnel forum.

mechB
10-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Didn't mean to spark such a big fight. But he does have a point. I don't want to be hunting down mages to summon me stuff all the time, and that would pretty much confine me to areas where high level mages are.

Still looking for 2x Enameled Black Mace or similar gear. Any other ideas as to good monk investments for <= 200PP? If I could scrape together 100 more I could probably get a Hero Bracer. Good idea?