PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Sneak is bugged

Raev
05-13-2015, 11:20 AM
If you tag NPC X, NPC Y will assist if NPC X is in its forward cone, rather than you being in its forward cone.

Daldaen
05-13-2015, 11:28 AM
That was the change Haynar made I think. It makes more sense that way. Sneak should get you single pulls if mobs have their backs to you and have their backs to the mob you're sneak pulling. But if you're in front or if the mob you're pulling is going to be running past his buddies face, they will assist.

It's also how it works on live currently.

slappytwotoes
05-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Daldaen is right.

Here's how sneak is REALLY bugged: Its acting as a 100% memblur when used after an FD.

Right now you can pull 2 mobs, FD when they get to you. After one starts walking back (and walks out of proximity agro range), hit sneak and stand up. If sneak was successful, the mob walking away is blurred 100% of the time. You can agro the one still standing at you with ranged or melee and bring him solo.

Again, this works 100% of the time. The % should be the normal FD blur %, not 100%. Splitting mobs atm is a snoozefest.

Raev
05-14-2015, 12:22 AM
slappy, I already posted that thread yesterday :p

I reread the monkly business guide and didn't see anything there that would back up this double check on sneak assist claim, which tbh seems kind of strange and inelegant. Daldaen, do you have any evidence for this change? Maybe I just missed it?

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8889

Incidentally, there are two people that claim 100 sneak skill = never fail.

Man0warr
05-14-2015, 04:06 AM
No evidence, Haynar just makes changes without them.