PDA

View Full Version : WTS Dwarven Cultural Smithing Services

TheFishyOne
05-05-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm a Dwarven Cultural Smith, and would like to offer you a chance to wear the finest player crafted armor in Norrath!

My Smithing is currently 233, high enough to make anything reliably. I am a Cleric of Brell Serilis and can make Plate and Chain, both Agnostic and Deity restricted. The Chain can be worn by Medium and Small races alike, while the Plate can only be worn by Small folk; both with the option of Deity restriction to Brell Serilis. If ordering Chain, I can Deity restrict it to Bristlebane as well, but it may take a bit longer, as I cannot bless the Peridots myself. The Agnostic Chain, as well as the non-Enchanted Agnostic Plate will only have resistance stats and AC on it, and as such, it is HIGHLY recommended that you have it Deity restricted. Enchanted Plate, both Agnostic and Deity restricted, can be done as well. Unlike the Chain and non-Enchanted Plate, however, the Agnostic Enchanted Plate is just as solid an option as the others, perfect for Small Warriors who do not worship Brell Serilis.

Please note that ever since the 10/8/13 patch, which shall henceforth be referred to as...That Day, Dwarven, Elven, and (Agnostic) Human cultural armor of any real value is almost always more expensive to have made than to simply buy it secondhand in tunnel. For comparison, Enchanted Brell Serilis Plate pants and a BP now require a total of 19 Jacinths to make, in addition to all else that was required prior to...That Day. That said, the reality of...That Day is beginning to catch up with the market, so the price difference is not as pronounced as it once was. The preceding example would cost you 18k to have made brand new by me, and ~16k in tunnel (IF you found a deal at wiki value, or even found a deal at all).

Brell Serilis Chain is a solid option for DWF, HFL, and GNM Rogues who believe in the Greatness and Glory of Brell Serilis (Bristlebane's an O.K. guy, too. He IS the God of Tits and Wine, after all...), and who want to come out of the gate swinging. Dwarven Plate is excellent for small plate wearers, and the Enchanted stuff is BIS for Warriors, Pallies, and Clerics until Kunark. Clerics on a budget can opt for non-Enchanted Brell Serilis Plate and still get good power for their plat.

Stat totals for the armor sets I can make:

A full 13-piece suit of Agnostic Chain will grant you:

117 AC
23 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of Bristlebane Chain will grant you:

137 AC
39 DEX
52 AGI
23 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of Brell Serilis Chain will grant you:

137 AC
39 STR
52 STA
23 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of non-Enchanted Agnostic Plate will grant you:

161 AC
36 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of non-Enchanted Brell Serilis Plate will grant you:

161 AC
43 WIS
36 SvFire

A full 13-piece suit of Enchanted Agnostic Plate will grant you:

189 AC
63 STR
74 STA
36 SvFire
35 SvMagic

A full 13-piece suit of Enchanted Brell Serilis Plate will grant you:

189 AC
63 STR
74 STA
43 WIS
36 SvFire
35 SvMagic

The wiki will disagree with some of my stat totals for some sets. The wiki is wrong. You can do the math yourself, if you'd like.

You can send me a forum PM, or contact me in-game on Vannen, my bank alt if you'd like to discuss prices and availability. Please note that for all armor that is not Agnostic Chain or non-Enchanted Plate, I charge per combine, and not items delivered. You may group with me in Kaladim at the time of crafting if you would like to be certain whether or not a combine succeeded or failed. Please notify me at the time you place your order if you elect to take advantage of this option.

I look forward to serving you, and I swear that the smell of ale that surrounds me is vital to the Dwarven Smithing process.

TheFishyOne
05-14-2015, 08:21 PM
Bump.