PDA

View Full Version : VP Specific Rules (updated 09/04/2020)

Sirken
05-02-2015, 05:02 PM
When a dragon in VP spawns, anyone past the VP entrance Blue Pad may not assist their guild in any way. If another dragon spawns while the first one is still alive, this rule becomes void only to the players who were at the zone in pad before the first dragon spawned

No Call of the Hero allowed in VP Call of the Hero is only allowed to exit the zone. You are not allowed to use this ability to pull, drop aggro, recover corpses or anything else besides exiting the zone immediately. (09-04-20)

No Song of Highsun allowed in VP

Ella`Ella
05-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Pending!

Hokushin
05-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Signed

Sirken
05-02-2015, 05:26 PM
these are not being negotiated, these are now considered server rules. i will bump this thread as updates are made

bktroost
05-03-2015, 12:28 AM
I have a question on policy. I saw that TMO and Rampage were the two parties involved in the creation of these rules. Since Haggard Krew and Asgard are in class C doesn't all policy change need to be unanimous by everyone in a class before the staff will enforce it? I seem to remember that being why class R cannot have the same benefit, considering that everyone that isn't class C is class R and that would be impossible to round table.

Sirken
05-03-2015, 12:38 AM
TMO & Rampage created a player made agreement that worked. as that agreement was about to fall to pieces, i stepped in to both preserve those rules and adopt them as official server rules. neither TMO, nor Rampage had a say in that matter.

if Asgard or Haggard Krew have any concerns about VP their respective guild leaders can shoot me a PM and id be more than happy to discuss it with them.

Pint
05-03-2015, 02:26 AM
We're good over at Asgard, the big boys can keep doing their thing.

Sirken
05-03-2015, 03:34 AM
im closing this thread so that it will only get bumped for updates by me or another staff member, feel free to discuss in another thread

galach
09-04-2020, 12:33 PM
As discussed & agreed upon in blue un regarding COTH.

No Call of the Hero allowed in VP Call of the Hero is only allowed to exit the zone. You are not allowed to use this ability to pull, drop aggro, recover corpses or anything else besides exiting the zone immediately. (09-04-20)