PDA

View Full Version : Raid Radio!

Spunge18
10-11-2010, 05:01 AM
Hey guys,

Names Russell, some people know me as Spunge or maybe even Gilth in game - just here to spread a bit of word about the new internet radio station im starting up!

I've did this before but while i was playing WoW, on Tarren Mill server (EU), however, were expanding a bit and opening it up to more games, and more servers - hence why im advertising this here

Basically, were an online radio station built for gamers, by the gamers! Diverse music played for you, along with competitions, shout outs, guild recruitment, world pvp events among many other things.

We'll try to cater for most games, but this week is mainly our live beta testing so im only really placing this here, and on 2 of the WoW servers i play on.

We go live tonight (Monday 11th October) at around 7pm GMT, unfortunately we only have a couple of DJs at the moment who are both European - but i'm looking for a few US timezone DJs to keep the radio alive during the US hours

Also still looking for DJs for EU timezones, Helpers to help advertise this on other gaming sites etc and possibly anyone with some web design knowledge (we'll have our own domain and forums eventually!)

Anyway you can listen in simply by going to the website here : http://raidradio.listen2myradio.com

Sorry about the ads on the site, there are no pop ups though! We'll be removing ads later on. Also there's a chat room there too for requesting songs etc or simply just to say hello!

Anyway, tonight will be hosted by myself bringing you a varied selection of music from rock to pop, from old school cheese to modern day chart hits!

Bear in mind its mainly a testing night tonight, new broadcasting software that we didnt use last time and its a bit more complex to use however much more powerful!

Anyway, hope to have you listening in and requesting some of your own songs!

Thanks for reading

Spunge

Spunge18
10-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Online now! www.raidradio.co.uk to listen in, simple flash player so no need for extra installations or streaming through a media player :)