PDA

View Full Version : Giants and Dieties

Sylexis
05-01-2015, 12:22 PM
I recall starting out Dubious in Kael due to my warrior being a Zek follower, am I imagining things or was this legit?

Daldaen
05-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Using an Ogre Warrior with Rallos Zek diety for the Coldain Wristguard quest was a well documented strategy because that race/diety combo defaulted to non-KoS in Kael. I forget if Tormax still disliked you or not though...

I'm pretty sure you had to be an evil Rallos Zek follower. Maybe just Rallos Zek was sufficient.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Giants and Dieties

I'm on the Chick Fil A diet myself. I get a spicy chicken sammich with waffle fries, large sweet tea and chick fil a sauce.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Using an Ogre Warrior with Rallos Zek diety for the Coldain Wristguard quest was a well documented strategy because that race/diety combo defaulted to non-KoS in Kael. I forget if Tormax still disliked you or not though...

I'm pretty sure you had to be an evil Rallos Zek follower. Maybe just Rallos Zek was sufficient.

Tormax hates everybody.

Sylexis
05-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Must have been it then, since I was and still am a dark elf zek.

And yes, you caught me LG, I typo'd something, oh no, the world is ending.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Must have been it then, since I was and still am a dark elf zek.

And yes, you caught me LG, I typo'd something, oh no, the world is ending.

just joshing with u dog. saw diet and reminded me that i love food.

Colgate
05-03-2015, 02:27 AM
I'm on the Chick Fil A diet myself. I get a spicy chicken sammich with waffle fries, large sweet tea and chick fil a sauce.

that is also my order

luv u D

Madbad
05-03-2015, 04:58 AM
I read Giants and Diabetes