PDA

View Full Version : True Spirit - CoM Pages

mistersuits
04-30-2015, 09:06 PM
Started working on my shaman epic today. I did 15 Bondl turn-ins plus one Ooglyn turn-in. Amiable to True Spirit. Sentinel Spirit in Emerald Jungle gave me the container for the CoM pages so I thought I was good, but after I combined the pages together and handed the item back in he told me I had failed. :(

Did I mess up here or is it just possible to have enough faction where the Spirit Sentinel will give you the quest combine box but not enough faction to complete that step?

applesauce25r624
05-01-2015, 04:02 AM
yup. stupid ass wolf gives you the book at amiable but won't accept a combined book unless you are kindly.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=621351&postcount=14

do some woe/marr/envy turn-ins . since you did so many bondl's it might only take 4 instead of 5

or you can do woe/marr/envy once, then black dire

Man0warr
05-01-2015, 10:23 AM
I did the quest as intended up to this part (from Bondl to Black Dire, did them once each) and was able to hand in pages right after getting the book.

mistersuits
05-01-2015, 12:13 PM
I did the quest as intended up to this part (from Bondl to Black Dire, did them once each) and was able to hand in pages right after getting the book.

I would hope so. My goal was to be able to solo faction farm for my epic while grinding levels in CoM.

Ironically I only needed TWO more Bondl turn-ins (total of 17 + 1 Ooglyn) to get to Kindly faction and now the CoM page turn-in works.