PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Mage Pet Summoning Spells

dafier
04-30-2015, 01:35 PM
First:

I've only tested this with the level 16 pet spells.

Bug or possible bug to look at:

I've summoned the Fire pet and Water pet over 200 times. I would say ~80 percent of the time the Fire pet, when summoned will be the lowest or the second lowest level. I've burned through almost 20 Lapis Luzia gems trying to get a highest level fire pet.

The water pet, I get the highest level pet by the 6th try (that's the worst case scenerio).

I have both focus items for these pets and according to my casts, I do not notice if these items help or not when it comes to % chance of getting a higher level pet when casting the pet spell.

IF this is not an issue and working as it should, please disregard. I just see a HUGE difference between the 2 different pets when trying to summon them and get the highest level pet.

On a side note:

I was talking to a level 23 mage last night. He also said he has a terrible time summoned a higher level fire pet, but notices no issues when summoned his other pets (Water, Air and Earth) EDIT: He was talking about his level 20 pet spells

Thank you for your time.

SamwiseRed
04-30-2015, 04:20 PM
Rng. It's possible to summon lowest pet 10000000000 times

dafier
04-30-2015, 05:18 PM
I am sure there is an equation or percentage, but what I have witnessed is simply that the fire pet summon spell has a VERY high chance at summoning lower level pets more often than all other summoned pets.