PDA

View Full Version : Ip Blocking

Palisarius
04-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Hey guys what do we do, we have 2 computers and both wish to play 1999 and cannot at the same time due to that ip block O.o ??????

Swish
04-24-2015, 04:29 PM
You need to apply for an IP exemption in the petition forum... are you playing with your brother?

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities (real first names) / relations to those players, and please make sure that at least one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify. This format works best: Real first name - Relationship - Account Name

Nuggie
04-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Swish, you forgot the disclaimer about boxxing.

If one person gets caught playing both accounts, even if just for an item transfer or a port, you lose your accounts. They check up on you, so don't think you can do it just real quick and not get caught. It will catch up to you.

Swish
04-24-2015, 05:22 PM
Right... don't log on a second account unless you can do GM challenges like walk figure-8s on 2 accounts at once going in opposite directions etc. They'll catch you using one to buff the other etc.

A lot of people get salty when they get caught and suspended/banned for it.

If you're one person wanting to play more than one character at once, try PEQ, The Hidden Forest or pretty much any other non P99 server from server select <3

http://www.sadmuffin.net/cherrybam/graphics/comments-have-a-nice-day/have-a-nice-day021.gif

Dacien
04-24-2015, 07:42 PM
Right... don't log on a second account unless you can do GM challenges like walk figure-8s on 2 accounts at once going in opposite directions etc. They'll catch you using one to buff the other etc.

If you're one person wanting to play more than one character at once, try PEQ, The Hidden Forest or pretty much any other non P99 server from server select <3

http://www.sadmuffin.net/cherrybam/graphics/comments-have-a-nice-day/have-a-nice-day021.gif

Do they really test people that way? That's freakin hilarious.

Swish
04-24-2015, 07:46 PM

I think that's one test among others, like a sobriety test kinda :D

Clark
04-24-2015, 10:28 PM

Issar
04-24-2015, 11:45 PM

If that is the case, the GMs need record the busts all COPS style and post the busts.

PDX0621
04-24-2015, 11:50 PM
If that is the case, the GMs need record the busts all COPS style and post the busts.

That was my suggestion a long time ago. Still waiting for it to happen.

Palisarius
04-25-2015, 08:06 AM
How can I tell if they have resolved my issue other than attempting to log in every 2 seconds?

webrunner5
04-25-2015, 10:23 AM
That was my suggestion a long time ago. Still waiting for it to happen.

Me also. Names or it never happened. :D And to the OP, yes they WILL hammer your Pee Pee!