PDA

View Full Version : is this for real?

Agatha
04-21-2015, 10:43 AM
after Empire downs dragons they recite nazi SS slogans in german? Does anyone have this on TS recordings?

Like is this done as a joke or is Empire "that guild" like did somehow a bunch of neo nazi gamers gravitate towards a guild named Holocaust and think it was "cool". and now Empire is comprised of quite litarally racists and anti-semites?

no troll here, is this really a thing? if so amazing, really amazing.

orran
04-21-2015, 10:45 AM
its very real and its very disturbing. the staff had to change their guild name from holocaust to empire because they were making so many racist comments it just got out of control.

snufzaimoverlord
04-21-2015, 10:46 AM
How's the job hunt going Jibekn?

Pokeman
04-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Reich (/ˈraɪk/;[1] German: [ˈʁaɪç] ( listen)) is a German word that could be translated as "empire" or "realm."

Agatha
04-21-2015, 10:48 AM
its very real and its very disturbing. the staff had to change their guild name from holocaust to empire because they were making so many racist comments it just got out of control.

wait did they really rename the guild from holocaust to empire because people were taking things so seriously they started spouting racist and anit-semite stuff? do people in the guild that are regular members even realize there are non troll real deal neo nazi's in there guild?

like i could imagine thinking it was a troll for a bit, having a chortle. but then id start to be like wait a second, are we the baddies, type deal.

LostCause
04-21-2015, 10:49 AM
Reich = kingdom

orran
04-21-2015, 10:55 AM
a lot of the members are new to the community and dont understand how things work around here. the core of the racism hides behind a wall of lies that use manipulation tactics to control the members with bottom feeder loots and a false friendship.

the core of <empire> stems from the lowest of the low degenerates in the world and have nothing to live for other than this community. eq is life and they will take it to any means necessary to win even if it means control, corruption, manipulation, training, and or zerging.

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 11:00 AM
All this has nothing to do with getting yourself banned in the process of trolling us

orran
04-21-2015, 11:01 AM
you need to learn what trolling is

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm trolling you about your failed troll that got you banned

I'd say I've got a handle on it

Pseudechis
04-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Oh quick disband empire!!!!! It'll take a week for another guild to form up in it's place. You guys and the constant trolling is just sad. Grow a spine, harden thenfuck up and give up the forum quest and petition quest. Recruit and contest.

orran
04-21-2015, 11:07 AM
I'm trolling you about your failed troll that got you banned

I'd say I've got a handle on it

you got quadruple reverse meta trolled and you dont even know it <|:]

billhollins
04-21-2015, 11:11 AM
a lot of the members are new to the community and dont understand how things work around here. the core of the racism hides behind a wall of lies that use manipulation tactics to control the members with bottom feeder loots and a false friendship.

the core of <empire> stems from the lowest of the low degenerates in the world and have nothing to live for other than this community. eq is life and they will take it to any means necessary to win even if it means control, corruption, manipulation, training, and or zerging.

Tldr stay mad

fred schnarf
04-21-2015, 11:27 AM
orran is yet another one of jibekns characters?

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 11:32 AM
yah

Fred you're in Empire, yes?

Care to comment?

deadlycupcakez
04-21-2015, 11:50 AM
it genuinely makes you a shittier person to troll that you care about racism when you actually don't, than someone who is ACTUALLY a racist...

like have some semblance of self-worth and identity (at least a racist owns up to their shitty beliefs and actions) and please stop trolling like you fucking care bc if you did you wouldn't be spouting shit on elf forums you would actually be doing something in the real world aside from opioids and barbiturates.

Agatha
04-21-2015, 11:52 AM
what the hell, did you just say your a better person for being a racist.

is deadlycupcakes in empire? is this the common belief within that guild? lol im finding all of this quite amusing that this server actually has a nazi problem. lol

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 11:53 AM
what he's saying is that some people actually stand for what they believe in

instead of being a spineless worm and pretending just to get something you want

Agatha
04-21-2015, 11:54 AM
what he's saying is that some people actually stand for what they believe in

instead of being a spineless worm and pretending just to get something you want

and you believe its ok to be racist and an anti semite, is that what you are saying? cause it sure does look it.

i honestly didnt believe that there was a sizable neo nazi internet population that would even care to play EQ, but here we are.

Zalaerian
04-21-2015, 11:55 AM
Gr8 thread

UnseenAIMCHATempire is chortling hard ATM

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 11:57 AM
and you believe its ok to be racist and an anti semite, is that what you are saying? cause it sure does look it.

i honestly didnt believe that there was a sizable neo nazi internet population that would even care to play EQ, but here we are.

Personal opinion? Spineless worm is at the bottom of the totem pole

Agatha
04-21-2015, 11:59 AM
UnseenAIMCHATempire is chortling hard ATM

is aimchat like the SS, the governing body of the nazi's

deadlycupcakez
04-21-2015, 12:00 PM
im not associated with any guild, and I am literally saying that you do more damage to society as a whole by pretending to care about racism on an elf sim (when in fact you couldnt give a shit less) than the damage that an actual racist does to society.

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:03 PM
im not associated with any guild, and I am literally saying that you do more damage to society as a whole by pretending to care about racism on an elf sim (when in fact you couldnt give a shit less) than the damage that an actual racist does to society.

you really think i pretend to care about this type of shit? my entire grandfathers family besides him was wiped out in ww2, im the head of my family because his brothers died and didnt have any kids.

you really think i pretend to care? you disgust me.

im not saying its wrong to express yourself, im just saying, its ok to tell people to express themselves somewhere else.

get rid of this neo nazi atmosphere on this elf sim, no need for it on elf sim.

Pseudechis
04-21-2015, 12:04 PM
is aimchat like the SS, the governing body of the nazi's

Do more drugs please!!!!!

deadlycupcakez
04-21-2015, 12:05 PM
i really know that you dont give a shit regardless of the gaffin-esque stories you pull out of your ass.

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:06 PM
Do more drugs please!!!!!

what kind of person gets on the internet and tells epople to do more drugs, are you trying to tell me to go kill myself?

are you part of that nazi guild? seems like something only a nazi would said "go kill myself", what the hell.

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:07 PM
i really know that you dont give a shit regardless of the gaffin-esque stories you pull out of your ass.

you realize i live in a 98% jewish city, and that all my friends are jewish? I can't really see myself not caring.

deadlycupcakez
04-21-2015, 12:11 PM
you realize that where you live and who your friends are mean are neither qualifiers nor evidence of giving a shit.

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:14 PM
you realize that where you live and who your friends are mean are neither qualifiers nor evidence of giving a shit.

why do you want to turn this around on me, you are doing a very good job of deflecting my racism and anti-semitic claims that i am making.

I truely believe there is a neo nazi sect on this server that truely do believe the hate they are spewing, it's not a troll, these people need to be ousted from the community and i really do believe they reside inside of empire. Im not claiming empire leadership has anything to do with it..... i hope not.

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 12:15 PM
what kind of person gets on the internet and tells epople to do more drugs, are you trying to tell me to go kill myself?

I don't care what you do just app Fresh or buzz off

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 12:16 PM
Jibekn and Agatha joining forces real goog

Agatha
nirgon i just hope you take what im saying at heart and try to root out these people from your guild, i hope holocaust is serious about the "cleanse" they have been talking about, i really hope you guys can get rid of these people.

orran
I grew up on the streets bitch ive seen it all

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 12:17 PM
Agatha I sell drugs on the moon dog

Don't make me call the Navy Seals on your racism

Troubled
04-21-2015, 12:18 PM
Agatha and orran true scum for continuing to talk about nazis and racism for no apparent reason other than trolling.

orran
04-21-2015, 12:19 PM
Agatha and orran true scum for continuing to talk about nazis and racism for no apparent reason other than trolling.

your guild got its name changed because of racism

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:20 PM

i find it odd that you don't know me yet write me off so easily for "trolling", I don't know you so I make no assumption.

But I assure you, i think this kind of shit kills communities, kills servers, and leads to servers devolving in on to each other once you see the nazi element come into focus on emu servers.

Troubled
your guild got its name changed because of racism

K

deadlycupcakez
why do you want to turn this around on me, you are doing a very good job of deflecting my racism and anti-semitic claims that i am making.

I truely believe there is a neo nazi sect on this server that truely do believe the hate they are spewing, it's not a troll, these people need to be ousted from the community and i really do believe they reside inside of empire. Im not claiming empire leadership has anything to do with it..... i hope not.

You are the "Weekly World News" of R99

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:21 PM
You are the "Weekly World News" of R99

I don't even know what that means, or what you are getting at.

deadlycupcakez
04-21-2015, 12:22 PM
i find it odd that you don't know me yet write me off so easily for "trolling", I don't know you so I make no assumption.

But I assure you, i think this kind of shit kills communities, kills servers, and leads to servers devolving in on to each other once you see the nazi element come into focus on emu servers.

wait wait wait... can you name and shame the neo-nazi's you are accusing? and do you know them in real life? or does this stipulation only come into effect when people are talking about you. im confused...

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:26 PM
wait wait wait... can you name and shame the neo-nazi's you are accusing? and do you know them in real life? or does this stipulation only come into effect when people are talking about you. im confused...

you are detracting from the otherwise serious nature of this thread, we are talking about anti-semitism and racism rhetoric coming from empire/holocaust.

orran
04-21-2015, 12:27 PM
its important to understand that the core of <empire> is the same core of <holocaust> which used to spam these forums with pictures of starving and dead jews during the holocaust. they also used to pretend and roleplay they were dying jews and laugh about it.

its very disturbing on many levels.

Littlegyno 13.0
04-21-2015, 12:35 PM
all hail the unseen aim empire yowl. the true Illuminati of red99.

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 12:37 PM
There's ban baiting, nothing new there but

this new concept of baiting for ban baiting to get someone to discredit themselves is very intredasting

deadlycupcakez
04-21-2015, 12:42 PM
all hail the unseen aim empire yowl. the true Illuminati of red99.

cant wait to get my Iksar Hide Mask

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:42 PM
There's ban baiting, nothing new there but

this new concept of baiting for ban baiting to get someone to discredit themselves is very intredasting

im not trying to get anyone banned if i don't have to, as long as i dont have to see it in public i donit care, keep it to yourselves and stop posting your nazi shit on the red99 community forums and ill have no problem with it as long as you keep it out of the game aswell.

but if it does appear out in public again, im certainly going to have a problem with it.

Littlegyno 13.0
04-21-2015, 12:43 PM
im not trying to get anyone banned if i don't have to, as long as i dont have to see it in public i donit care, keep it to yourselves and stop posting your nazi shit on the red99 community forums and ill have no problem with it as long as you keep it out of the game aswell.

but if it does appear out in public again, im certainly going to have a problem with it.

all hail the invisible empire

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 12:44 PM
for instance I could suggest Agatha harm himself in a passive way to get him to create a petition

Or say that I prefer my white coffee mug over my black coffee mug (both are strong mugs, goog handles + holds goog volume)

He would petition these things (maybe he already has) demanding I be banned and look like a clown. Goog stuff.

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:48 PM
for instance I could suggest Agatha harm himself in a passive way to get him to create a petition

Or say that I prefer my white coffee mug over my black coffee mug (both are strong mugs, goog handles + holds goog volume)

He would petition these things (maybe he already has) demanding I be banned and look like a clown. Goog stuff.

are you OD'd on drugs right now i cant even understand you right now, nirgon, are you alright?

lethdar
04-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Gyno is an american HERO with the blood of countless enemies of america on his hands. This attempted ban baiting and associating him with nazis should get agatha a ban.

AMERICAN EMPIRE. HAIL.

Agatha
04-21-2015, 12:50 PM
I have always stated gyno is an american hero and i dont think he is part of the neo nazi group at all, i do think when people say neo nazi stuff in TS he thinks its a troll or joke himself, but doesnt realize that particular person is dead ass serious about wanting to kill all the jews.

pink grapefruit
04-21-2015, 01:24 PM
What is the actual reason for Holo being changed to Empire? Was sort of hoping to join them once I got cleric high enough, but tbh it kind of is a turnoff that all this racist drama surrounds them.

Which guild legitimately has the nicest people?

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 01:25 PM
u trollin me on drugs? u counter trolling on drugs? u trolling drugs on a counter troll?

Choose wisely I am ready to quote and petition

Gucci Mane
http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/system/files/guccilaflare.jpg

Nirgon
What is the actual reason for Holo being changed to Empire?

drugs and racism

or

petitionquest

depends who you ask

Pretty sure a handful of people care enough to make this their top priority in life whichever you choose

dontbanpls
04-21-2015, 01:36 PM
?? no one petitioned, are you admitting it was drugs and racism?

hatelore
04-21-2015, 01:51 PM
you got quadruple reverse meta trolled and you dont even know it <|:]

He got trolled so hard lawl. Soo hard it got you banned on a character that had a rile crown. lawl, that is huge trolling. I can't wait to get a rile crown and troll so hard I too get banned, lawl. lawl, errm... Wait a sec.

jibekn
04-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Gyno is an american HERO with the blood of countless enemies of america on his hands. This attempted ban baiting and associating him with nazis should get agatha a ban.

AMERICAN EMPIRE. HAIL.

shut the hell up dweeb

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 01:54 PM
I have a warehouse full of drugs guarded by Neo Nazis

Come at me

jibekn
04-21-2015, 01:54 PM
He got trolled so hard lawl. Soo hard it got you banned on a character that had a rile crown. lawl, that is huge trolling. I can't wait to get a rile crown and troll so hard I too get banned, lawl. lawl, errm... Wait a sec.

did you know the world is flat

Pikrib
04-21-2015, 01:58 PM

U R not part of AIM chat so you will not be getting a rile nor a smile. :(

derpcake
04-21-2015, 02:05 PM
after Empire downs dragons they recite nazi SS slogans in german? Does anyone have this on TS recordings?

Like is this done as a joke or is Empire "that guild" like did somehow a bunch of neo nazi gamers gravitate towards a guild named Holocaust and think it was "cool". and now Empire is comprised of quite litarally racists and anti-semites?

no troll here, is this really a thing? if so amazing, really amazing.

Du riechts so gut

derpcake
04-21-2015, 02:08 PM
U R not part of AIM chat so you will not be getting a rile nor a smile. :(

Who are you ingame? I'm Gaublez these days.

Just wondering, even Exed name is public. Do u even play?

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 02:09 PM
If your top concerns are battling drugs and racism join the other guilds or um Agatha

If you want pixels come to Empire

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 02:10 PM
shut the hell up dweeb

You shouldn't talk to Lethdar like that...

Tiggles
04-21-2015, 02:12 PM
I have a warehouse full of drugs guarded by Neo Nazis

Come at me

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/welker_jack_5783.jpg

jibekn
04-21-2015, 02:12 PM
the resistance vs <empire> back when they were called <Nihilum>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhr2idCPv6c

dont need to join the zerg to get pixels.

play with your friends best advice i can give you.

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 02:13 PM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/welker_jack_5783.jpg

Did Agatha give you my RL picture?

derpcake
04-21-2015, 02:14 PM
If your top concerns are battling drugs and racism join the other guilds or um Agatha

If you want pixels come to Empire

I posted before, I don't care about the pixels.

When some drama happens, and you send a tell to colgate or gongshow, they take the time to explain their perspective and calls.

9003 people guild and they still take time for that.

Feels good man.

derpcake
04-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Nirgon, have to commend you also, you really did try hard to help me while I was leveling.

Too bad you never saw Gaffin for the firegiant he is. King T right there.

Fame
04-21-2015, 02:52 PM
dat red life

Grobb 1999
04-21-2015, 02:59 PM
So let me get this straight- there are words kiddies type in a free emulator game that people actually read and take semi seriously to the point of paying attention to said kiddies?

you guys must have not played on the real zek servers

Lev_Mer
04-21-2015, 03:02 PM
Agatha is on house arrest for killing a 9 year old in a crosswalk on Feb 26th 2005 while high on oxycontin.

Sirban
04-21-2015, 03:06 PM
So you just sit in Empires TS all day to try to get people in trouble for no reason?

Slathar
04-21-2015, 03:23 PM
So you just sit in Empires TS all day to try to get people in trouble for no reason?

why dont you cry about it nerd

im killin it

Sirban
04-21-2015, 03:28 PM
Damn Slathar, u must be hangry

Get some taco bell!

Lev_Mer
04-21-2015, 03:39 PM
Agatha is on house arrest for killing a 9 year old in a crosswalk on Feb 26th 2005 while high on oxycontin.

THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL
Judah .. The Negroes,
Benjamin . West Indians,
Levi ... ...Haitians,
Simeon .. .Dominicans,
Zebulun ...Guatemala to Panama,
Ephraim .. ..Puerto Rico,
Manasseh .Cubans,
Gad .. North American Indians,
Reuben. Seminole Indians,
Napthali. ...Argentina to Chile,
Asher. ...Colombia to Uruguay
Issachar . . ..Mexicans

Tiggles
04-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Did Agatha give you my RL picture?

Nirgon=Discount Harvey Keitel confirmed.

Pseudechis
04-21-2015, 03:56 PM

I just find you odd..... Probably something to do with the drugs.

Fame
04-21-2015, 03:59 PM
There are a few people that take this server seriously, Agatha is one of them, have heard very long and structured arguments from him over TS in my time spent on p99, few have reached his depth of knowledge and understanding of red 99 culture.

Lev_Mer
04-21-2015, 04:04 PM
Agatha is quite possibly the worlds perfect food

also oxy addict drug dealer scum who killed a kid in a crosswalk while high and thinks we forgot about that

good troll though funny when people take u seriously

fgt

Agatha
04-21-2015, 04:10 PM
Agatha is quite possibly the worlds perfect food

also oxy addict drug dealer scum who killed a kid in a crosswalk while high and thinks we forgot about that

good troll though funny when people take u seriously

fgt

more slander

Lev_Mer
04-21-2015, 04:29 PM
its libel stupid drug addict

Agatha
04-21-2015, 05:07 PM
its libel stupid drug addict

how did u come to the conclusion im a drug addict.

iiNGloriouS
04-21-2015, 05:12 PM
This week on ForumQuest; Jibeknn and Agatha, the duo that pulls the most lies out of their ass about their RL at any given moment, pretend to care about the real Holocaust and say they are connected in some BS way that we all know isn't true.

Maybe if you guys didn't act like psychos and lie literally everyday, people would be inclined to believe a little of the bullshit you're posting.

Btw Jib, hows quitting working out for ya?

Agatha
04-21-2015, 05:18 PM
slow down chip, your rustling at over 56mph.

Fame
04-21-2015, 05:44 PM
No enc gear chip, not even sure what I had tbh lol all I can remember is a tcrown and some sprinkles. Maybe more, probably less. dat casual life

Fame
04-21-2015, 05:45 PM
p sure I ran around in a advisor robe and wolf eye bracers for like 6 months prior to quitting

iiNGloriouS
04-21-2015, 05:58 PM
slow down chip, your rustling at over 56mph.

rph*

And its all good Fame, already filled out mostly everything looking for a Siryn Hair Hood atm due to me being broke n not having a tcrown.

derpcake
04-21-2015, 06:03 PM
why dont you cry about it nerd

im killin it

I HOPE YOU GET OVER YOUR ISSUES.

ITS NOT COOL OR NORMAL TO TELL PEEPL TO CRY.

UR A MEANIE. :mad:

Fame
04-21-2015, 06:13 PM
ask thepen about that syrin hood spawn, dude had it down to a science

derpcake
04-21-2015, 06:37 PM
wait did they really rename the guild from holocaust to empire because people were taking things so seriously they started spouting racist and anit-semite stuff? do people in the guild that are regular members even realize there are non troll real deal neo nazi's in there guild?

like i could imagine thinking it was a troll for a bit, having a chortle. but then id start to be like wait a second, are we the baddies, type deal.

QQ man, cry more. I'll sail my pirate boat down your river of tears.

As a fucking casual, I tried to tell you "being doped up while trying to recruit doesn't work".

Since you were fucking doped up, and probably are as you are reading this, you didn't understand.

Go and die in a ditch, you are a waste of time man.

derpcake
04-21-2015, 06:42 PM
I actually tried to speak reason to both Agatha and Gaffin.

Fml, I'm too friendly.

Lev_Mer
04-21-2015, 06:51 PM
gaffin a bigger pos than agatha if thats possible

Nirgon
04-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Pretty sure Gaffin would literally stab you in the back to get Vibrate back