PDA

View Full Version : boxing tecncialities

Beldan4
04-14-2015, 08:20 PM
ok. I'm not going to box, don't want my stuff banned. I know full well how fast thing would go down the tube if people were allowed to box even 1 more (nobody would buy ports, rezes, corpse summons, soloers would never be LFG)...

However I still see advantages to having toons on other accounts. my question is, can I have 2 accounts loaded up, and as long as one is allways sitting on the character select screen is that ok? There's no ISP tracker that's gonna jump me? Im just looking to cut down on time it'll take for me to log in and out of each account.

I know its splitting hairs but I don't have a SSD, so loading times do add up after awhile.

Addanel
04-14-2015, 08:55 PM
I've been a member of <Boxing Tecncialities> for a few months now. I used to be in <Random Posts>

Daldaen
04-14-2015, 09:45 PM
People with IP exemptions /quit out 1 toon and log in another account instantly quite often. Whether this is legit is up to the GMs

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-14-2015, 10:02 PM
First of all, kudos on your selection of forum.

Second of all, I would advise you to not turn into someone who thinks about how "loading times do add up after awhile." That way lies madness.

Beldan4
04-15-2015, 12:45 AM
tks daldaen. that bascily ansnwers my question

Ritz
04-15-2015, 12:51 PM
This guild sounds cool....

bktroost
04-15-2015, 02:16 PM
People with IP exemptions /quit out 1 toon and log in another account instantly quite often. Whether this is legit is up to the GMs

Also a good chance of being banned from being caught.

It might be easier for you to cheat if your guild name was something other than <boxing tecncialities> (which must be french for "technicalities"?).

I recommend <not using boxing tecncialities> , personally.

maskedmelon
04-15-2015, 02:57 PM
Also a good chance of being banned from being caught.

It might be easier for you to cheat if your guild name was something other than <boxing tecncialities> (which must be french for "technicalities"?).

I recommend <not using boxing tecncialities> , personally.

What do you mean? It is a stroke of genius! Hiding in plain sight! ^^

Or... Maybe not.... Yeah, you're right ^^