PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: buying items (sky stones) crashed me to login and deleted my previously bought stones

bebop mcjiggy
04-13-2015, 03:27 PM
Right so I tried to post this in petitions for reimbursement but they basically told me to take it here.

I don't know if I can reproduce the issue, and am not going to try as apparently reimbursement is not a possibility.

So anyhow I was on a rogue, and using sneak to get to indifferent for slightly cheaper stones. I brought 1kpp to the vendor... which was just shy of enough to buy 4 stones. I bought 3 sky stones and went back to the bank for more plat.

When I went back to the vendor I didn't use sneak. I saw the price was higher so I stopped using the vendor, sneaked and tried again. When I tried to buy 1 stone it crashed me to the login screen. I logged back in and saw that the plat was still in my inventory so I bought 1 stone.

This left a total of 1 sky stone in my inventory... I have absolutely no idea what became of the other 3.

Eunomia
04-29-2015, 09:22 AM
I believe this is related to this report: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186690