PDA

View Full Version : Possible Return

Kringe
04-09-2015, 10:08 PM
So if we were to return to contest holocaust and or prevent them from raid mobs... Who are the leaders of other guilds currently that are fighting them?

Also would like to verify Play nice policy... With Sirken/Gms

Are you allowed to engage a raid force on said mob with a small number of people to prevent them from raiding or is this considered harassment..

IE - Holocaust attempting Lord Vyemm in Tov.... We bring a small group to disrupt them from killing said mob just for the simple please of disrupting.. Is this legal or considered harassment?

Trying to gather if the rule lawyering would even be worth our time.

lite
04-09-2015, 10:10 PM
azraelp99.teamspeak3.com:4708

Crazycloud
04-09-2015, 10:12 PM
So if we were to return to contest holocaust and or prevent them from raid mobs... Who are the leaders of other guilds currently that are fighting them?

Are you allowed to engage a raid force on said mob with a small number of people to prevent them from raiding or is this considered harassment..

IE - Holocaust attempting Lord Vyemm in Tov.... We bring a small group to disrupt them from killing said mob just for the simple please of disrupting.. Is this legal or considered harassment?

Ready to shut you down like every box :)

Zalaerian
04-09-2015, 10:14 PM

lol

Kringe and Silikten fighting side by side makes me snortle.

Ragnaros
04-09-2015, 10:16 PM
please
need competition

Zalaerian
04-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Fen i got u bro

http://i.imgur.com/7FoBojN.jpg

Kringe
04-09-2015, 10:17 PM

No amount of people could stop us from wiping you if we wanted too, but if rule lawyering comes into play with bans it wouldn't be worth it...

Im not talking about training actual pvp engagement without trains.

Zalaerian
04-09-2015, 10:18 PM
I do luv this Smedster work of art even if its my pals

Kringe
04-09-2015, 10:21 PM

You gotta remember CC u aren't dealing with some half ass scrubs, we are actually organized and know velious inside and out...

You wouldn't be able to just "setup a SK, enchanter group" to try and stop us and expect it to work:)

Crazycloud
04-09-2015, 10:23 PM
No amount of people could stop us from wiping you if we wanted too, but if rule lawyering comes into play with bans it wouldn't be worth it...

Im not talking about training actual pvp engagement without trains.

I challenge you to try this, so i can bump this thread.

vouss
04-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Hey Kringe, Salem here. I lead a guild alongside Dacbane and Slathar, send me a PM. I don't care about PnP or rule lawyering because we all have at least 6 level 60's.

Kringe
04-09-2015, 10:31 PM

If you don't think a well organized group could easily wipe you in Ntov you should talk with chuck or any others who know else well.... It is literally that easy... Now if its against the rules and is just going to span a bunch of bans and rule lawyering it wouldn't be worth our time....

Colgate
04-09-2015, 10:35 PM
naw

Crazycloud
04-09-2015, 10:52 PM
If you don't think a well organized group could easily wipe you in Ntov you should talk with chuck or any others who know else well.... It is literally that easy... Now if its against the rules and is just going to span a bunch of bans and rule lawyering it wouldn't be worth our time....

Chuck knows my knowledge, and will side by me.

It isn't against the rules and as i said try it, and i will bump this thread, simple as that. Don't need to explain what you will do or can do.

You're also talking to someone who made an entire guild /movelog solo.

But yeah you will surely prevent us from doing stuff for sure ;)

Kringe
04-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Then u should know its very easy to disrupt a raid in Ntov... We wouldn't choose a easy target something like Vyemn for example would be easy as fuck to grief....

You are not going to stop someone from getting into your clerics... I wont expose all the info to do this but its easily done unscathed.. Rapture/HT nothing could stop us from getting in there.... With 0 duck casting fucking up 2-3 ch chains on a MT is a wipe u cannot stop...

These aren't 32k hp dragons that die in 10secs.... even with 70-100 it's a 3-5min fight..

daasgoot
04-09-2015, 10:58 PM
definitely get a ruling from sirks b4 u waste any time.

petitionquest at an all time high

magician
04-09-2015, 10:58 PM
kringe old man go back to elfpals u aint allowed near holohq

Kringe
04-09-2015, 11:00 PM
kringe old man go back to elfpals u aint allowed near holohq

Grownups are talking bert.

I think a new DAOC server is opening soon for you.

Crazycloud
04-09-2015, 11:01 PM

daasgoot
04-09-2015, 11:02 PM
crazycloud, retarded or trolling?

Samsung
04-09-2015, 11:04 PM
crazycloud, retarded or trolling?

Retarded

LostCause
04-09-2015, 11:05 PM
beta doesn't count as knowing velious gl with pvp coming at you.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 01:02 AM
:O

Complexity
04-10-2015, 01:03 AM
mmmmm love me some Kringe.

Sirken
04-10-2015, 01:27 AM

1) yes you can pvp players that are engaged with a mob so long as you arent on LNS.

2) if your purpose is to disrupt, then you're probably guilty of zone disruption. if your purpose is to pvp, then its not disruption, so long as you follow LNS afterwards.

3) you can try to rule lawyer, but ill enforce the spirit of the rule regardless of how you try to twist/lawyer the words.

Kringe
04-10-2015, 01:30 AM
1) yes you can pvp players that are engaged with a mob so long as you arent on LNS.

2) if your purpose is to disrupt, then you're probably guilty of zone disruption. if your purpose is to pvp, then its not disruption, so long as you follow LNS afterwards.

3) you can try to rule lawyer, but ill enforce the spirit of the rule regardless of how you try to twist/lawyer the words.

Awesome I had heard that if you engage people in Velious on mobs, that if you do not bring a raid force able to take said mob that it would follow under the "harassment rule" and or "experience loss".. We would come to pvp but wanted it clarified so as people aren't eating bans/suspensions for attacking.

Thanks for the clarification

Kergan
04-10-2015, 01:34 AM
How did Sirken directly answer the question yet I have the exact same questions as before.

I think what Kringe is asking is if you are attacking an enemy raid without a reasonable sized force to have a chance to win the PVP or PVE encounter, with the sole purpose of making it so they wipe to the raid target - is that considered zone disruption?

Kergan
04-10-2015, 01:35 AM
Awesome I had heard that if you engage people in Velious on mobs, that if you do not bring a raid force able to take said mob that it would follow under the "harassment rule" and or "experience loss".. We would come to pvp but wanted it clarified so as people aren't eating bans/suspensions for attacking.

Thanks for the clarification

Your brain must be as larger than mine because I saw "allowed to pvp but if you're sole intent is to disrupt that isn't allowed".

I am now somewhat brain boggled

vinnidel
04-10-2015, 01:41 AM
Your brain must be as larger than mine because I saw "allowed to pvp but if you're sole intent is to disrupt that isn't allowed".

im sorry to say I agree with Kergan.

Once again Sirken tries to answer a question, misses the subtlety, and fails to answer the question.

Project 1999.

Kringe
04-10-2015, 01:42 AM
How did Sirken directly answer the question yet I have the exact same questions as before.

I think what Kringe is asking is if you are attacking an enemy raid without a reasonable sized force to have a chance to win the PVP or PVE encounter, with the sole purpose of making it so they wipe to the raid target - is that considered zone disruption?

Actually Kergan is correct, I didn't want to confuse you Sirken.. Quoting Kergan verbatim, is this considered "zone disruption"?

If it is then I guess red99 is really blue99 with a "red label".... Because on RZ this was a common tactic to stall and try and recruit opposing members of said zerg to switch over.

Smedy
04-10-2015, 01:43 AM

saved for future, its time kringe, bring da deep south bros back dawg, clean the lands of these bluebie scums

Kergan
04-10-2015, 01:45 AM
I have this feeling the "spirit of the rule" is that if you aren't trying to take the PVE target, and your primary objective is to wipe a raid - that is going to be considered disruption.

Refreshing every 5 seconds until we get an official word.

Colgate
04-10-2015, 01:46 AM
i'll be moving into sirken's home for velious so that i will have direct access to GM assistance

just try and attack me while i am engaged with a raid mob

i dare you

Kergan
04-10-2015, 01:46 AM
This is going to be like the civil war with brothers fighting brothers.

Kringe
04-10-2015, 01:47 AM
I have this feeling the "spirit of the rule" is that if you aren't trying to take the PVE target, and your primary objective is to wipe a raid - that is going to be considered disruption.

Refreshing every 5 seconds until we get an official word.

Ya that's kind of the "grey area" we would like confirmation on.

Buhbuh
04-10-2015, 01:53 AM
He's asking if him and his small group of pals can grief Holocaust's raids without fear of being punished for it.

Let's not doll up the language. Call it what it is.

Should come back and try at least once. You're not gonna ever play here again otherwise. Why not go out in a blaze of glory?

Smedy
04-10-2015, 01:54 AM

its a loop hole though, you can always say your intent is to pvp, and thats that

surely there will be lot of mad 45 year olds and jews throwing donations to have it otherwise though, i hope kringe brings a crew, this box could use some zone cmd right now

Smedy
04-10-2015, 01:54 AM
He's asking if him and his small group of pals can grief Holocaust's raids without fear of being punished for it.

Should come back and try at least once. You're not gonna ever play here again otherwise. Why not go out in a blaze of glory?

nope were all playing on a pvp server to pvp, see u at kael

Buhbuh
04-10-2015, 01:56 AM
You know the timers

Kringe
04-10-2015, 01:59 AM

I realize you feel "real strong right now" being at the top of the food chain, and we get that.... Whether we try and come back and play here is not relevant or shouldn't be relevant to you anyways unless you are our primary target. Then and only then should you then be worried... I am not tooting my own horn or anything, but there is a "reason people would love to see us come back", and its not because of ego, its because well... We get shit done, and do so with a skillful group of players. Holocaust also has some very skilled players in it, but when raiding you are really at the mercy of the aggressor... Something you haven't had to experience when downing 32k hp dragons in 15seconds with no real organization... But I welcome you to sit on your high horse and believe you hold this "immovable object" while raiding...

Sirkens final answer would determine if we would give this a go or not.

Buhbuh
04-10-2015, 02:04 AM
It's called trolling.

Pitborn
04-10-2015, 02:04 AM
popcorn'd.

ElemtalRZ
04-10-2015, 02:07 AM
We play here for pvp
http://www.r99pvp.com/seasonone/showguild.php?g=The+Curse&ks=3
Less than a month old and 3 dragons down.
thecurse.guildportal.com
So far we have a crew of about 18-20 players and our main intent is to pvp.
Hope to see you guys soon :)

Terpuntine
04-10-2015, 02:11 AM
God I love Kringe so much, would love to see him back on the box.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 02:39 AM
getting hand cramps from refreshing

no official word

Widan
04-10-2015, 02:47 AM
If you want to bring 10 people to pvp the 100 people engaged against AoW you should be able to, otherwise what is the point in having a red server at all?

Exed
04-10-2015, 02:47 AM
Im around Kringe. suave.teamspeak3.com:5411

Terpuntine
04-10-2015, 02:51 AM
You gotta remember CC u aren't dealing with some half ass scrubs, we are actually organized and know velious inside and out...

You wouldn't be able to just "setup a SK, enchanter group" to try and stop us and expect it to work:)

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/8a/8ac2144d9c5f0089fb8094ac4822d0fe8ae8dd69ae9110281f 8182b606318475.jpg

Kringe
04-10-2015, 02:52 AM
I love terp always so confident...:)

lite
04-10-2015, 02:53 AM
http://puu.sh/h8iRY/13b70f9f38.png

Great info exchanged.

http://puu.sh/h8k3G/ac17ca4445.jpg

FaithlessKR
04-10-2015, 02:54 AM
I don't think Kringe wants to come back and deal with maintaining a raiding guild is the huge issue, maintaining a guild is a full time job and lots of vets know that. Hence why this server is so stagnant and very few have been able to create a competitive 2nd guild and keep it going.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 02:59 AM
I don't think Kringe wants to come back and deal with maintaining a raiding guild is the huge issue, maintaining a guild is a full time job and lots of vets know that. Hence why this server is so stagnant and very few have been able to create a competitive 2nd guild and keep it going.

I dunno. Red Dawn did pretty well for awhile. Fresh doing well now. Holo formed with completely different leadership than Nihilum and became the dominate guild within a month or two. I think the key is making it not just 1 guy calling the shots.

There is only 1 guy who keeps trying his best and failing. Over and over. And over.

vouss
04-10-2015, 03:02 AM
I think the key is actually just to recruit literally everyone

lite
04-10-2015, 03:10 AM

http://puu.sh/h8kS5/291c21875d.jpg

Polz
04-10-2015, 03:15 AM
Play with the guild that doesn't desperately try to recruit you because of their delusions of grandeur.

Farzo
04-10-2015, 03:15 AM
Lol.

Holo will have 30 clrs and the rate they will gear their guild by getting 99% of valuable targets in the first 6 months the undergeared toons pvping them will get 2 shot by Paladins.

Instead of been lame and resulting to defeatism tactics: make alliances and form a 2nd guild. We all know there are neckbeards galore on both sides wishing for this mass pvp....

Buhbuh
04-10-2015, 03:36 AM
The key is being better at Everquest than your opponents.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 04:16 AM

What do you expect from a game where melee classes do 80% of their damage with autoattack and spell casters can hit the same button every 10 seconds for max dps.

I remember literally afk'ing while killing raid mobs in Vex Thall back in the day.

vouss
04-10-2015, 05:14 AM
I don't expect anything different. Def don't expect mass PvP either, Farzo ))))))))))

Tassador
04-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Everyone not holo should organize on the 29th to block them cocks.

heartbrand
04-10-2015, 08:14 AM
What Kringe claims will happen: Sneaky, small, black ops PVP go disrupt holo from the pixel train.

What will actually happen: Kringe crew farms Hughman a tantors at 3:30am and some halls of testing gear at 8pm Hawaii time and then quits forever.

Tiggles
04-10-2015, 09:04 AM
I've been talking to the staff and It will most likely be against the PNP to continually harass raids in Velious.

Unless you are making an attempt to contest and kill the opposing force you will not be allowed to engage in "hit and run" tactics or otherwise continuously grief a raid force (i.e dispelling/attacking clerics on a pull) while they attempt a mob.

Failure to follow this will be treated like an infraction of the PNP and will be dealt as such.

If you are actually attempting to contest the mob with a sufficient raid force then everything is business as usual.

I feel that this new rule is a good compromise between allowing guilds the ability to PVP for content but still allow other guilds to engage in progression.

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 09:15 AM
I've been talking to the staff and It will most likely be against the PNP to continually harass raids in Velious.

I feel that this new rule is a good compromise between allowing guilds the ability to PVP for content but still allow other guilds to engage in progression.

Giggle at Tiggle.

krazyGlue
04-10-2015, 09:22 AM
would like to see another resistance guikd arise .

Coffee
04-10-2015, 09:27 AM
i see your tantors and raise you 1 palladius

HippoNipple
04-10-2015, 09:39 AM
http://puu.sh/h8iRY/13b70f9f38.png

Great info exchanged.

http://puu.sh/h8k3G/ac17ca4445.jpg

Oh good, thought Holocaust was in trouble for a second, Lite has already diffused the threat.

Smedy
04-10-2015, 09:40 AM
the snout will suck in a fat line of coke and go hard

HippoNipple
04-10-2015, 09:42 AM

I do that all the time, what does that have to do with playing EQ.

LostCause
04-10-2015, 09:55 AM

not sure if serious its a pvp server...

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Pulled up this old thread.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136290

dis_mornin
04-10-2015, 10:10 AM

KeK

Tune
04-10-2015, 10:12 AM
possible mercenary for hire here

dis_mornin
04-10-2015, 10:16 AM
There is a lot of people arguing back and forth on this thread but think we can all agree on 1 thing...

Incognito is so fucking stronk.

vouss
04-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Classic Sirken post.

Mingo
04-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Pulled up this old thread.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136290

Smedy's post is pretty funny. Gyno is a clear Dukesman and your inability to pras ayro and see Gyno's true beautiful form is disgraceful.

heartbrand
04-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Classic Sirken post.

Think we can all agree on this. Chuckling at how Sirken didn't answer question at all then gated out of thread.

Imago
04-10-2015, 10:55 AM

Go big or go home.

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 11:15 AM
HB in a previous thread you stated that people attacking Holocaust raids in Velious won't be an issue.

NToV mobs are scowl to everyone. Tormax can be pulled to zone line. Faction is meaningless for klandicar. The end.

Then u should know its very easy to disrupt a raid in Ntov... We wouldn't choose a easy target something like Vyemn for example would be easy as fuck to grief....

You are not going to stop someone from getting into your clerics... I wont expose all the info to do this but its easily done unscathed.. Rapture/HT nothing could stop us from getting in there.... With 0 duck casting fucking up 2-3 ch chains on a MT is a wipe u cannot stop...

These aren't 32k hp dragons that die in 10secs.... even with 70-100 it's a 3-5min fight..

R U calling Kringe a liar? :)

Littlegyno 13.0
04-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Kringe has possible areas/tactics to interfere with a raid/kill our clerics.

Luckily Holocaust has High Priest Littlegyno, premiere expert and tactician in Velious as well as his Squire Awfal, the famous leader of Ascending Dawn on Rallos Zek during Velious era.

ur dead kringe.

HippoNipple
04-10-2015, 11:25 AM
HB in a previous thread you stated that people attacking Holocaust raids in Velious won't be an issue.

R U calling Kringe a liar? :)

Wouldn't Kringe be calling HB a liar?

Kaz14
04-10-2015, 11:30 AM

I am a completely new player here, but I gotta ask when I see this response: why are you even wanting to play on this server? In my mind, PvP server would exist largely for exactly this reason: to be able to attack and PvP your enemies. If they are fighting in a raid, isn't the possibility of an attack part of the excitement? If you don't want that, why are you here?

I wanted to play here for the excitement of fighting others, needing to watch out for pvp enemies,getting revenge on them, etc. fighting around mobs seems to be an essential part of this and is a huge reason why I want to play here!

Not to mention, I have been pvpd over and Oberon crushbone while fighting mobs there. The pvpers had no intention of killing the mobs. I though to myself: that challenge and excitement is EXACTLY why I am here. It is frustrating but exciting, and I hope to get revenge. Why is it ok for pvpers to do this on crushbone but not during a raid?

Kaz14
04-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Pardon the typos I'm on a phone

Tiggles
04-10-2015, 11:34 AM
I am a completely new player here, but I gotta ask when I see this response: why are you even wanting to play on this server? In my mind, PvP server would exist largely for exactly this reason: to be able to attack and PvP your enemies. If they are fighting in a raid, isn't the possibility of an attack part of the excitement? If you don't want that, why are you here?

I wanted to play here for the excitement of fighting others, needing to watch out for pvp enemies,getting revenge on them, etc. fighting around mobs seems to be an essential part of this and is a huge reason why I want to play here!

Not to mention, I have been pvpd over and Oberon crushbone while fighting mobs there. The pvpers had no intention of killing the mobs. I though to myself: that challenge and excitement is EXACTLY why I am here. It is frustrating but exciting, and I hope to get revenge. Why is it ok for pvpers to do this on crushbone but not during a raid?

Personally, I'm using this server as any easy way to level and gear up another rogue with having to comply with dumb raid rules. If this was just some 300 player blue server I would like it better.

Mingo
04-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Personally, I'm using this server as any easy way to level and gear up another rogue with having to comply with dumb raid rules. If this was just some 300 player blue server I would like it better.

I don't know if this is a sarcastic troll or reality. If this is reality the state of Red99 is far worse than I ever knew and my pals in Holocaust must be playing the long game, mega trolling Lite.

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 11:53 AM

Luckily Holocaust has High Priest Littlegyno, premiere expert and tactician in Velious as well as his Squire Awfal, the famous leader of Ascending Dawn on Rallos Zek during Velious era.

ur dead kringe.

I thought the leader of AD was a female who danced naked in a video to try to get her ganked pixels back? That was later though like Luclin though I think.

I'm sure you would have liked her Gyno.

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Damn, I need to read my shit before I post it.

alaiwy0503
04-10-2015, 11:59 AM

This is exactly why they're coming to RED. Because the rules are blue enough to give them easier access to raid targets. Even if Kringe does a good job of disrupting. 150 holo online will still win raid targets. Their goal is to have enough to split raid if they have to. So if you're a bluebie...why not join holo? the chances of having to REALLY pvp are next to none if all you do is login and raid with the zerg.

Eslade
04-10-2015, 12:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nCWcGfR.gif

Jimmybones
04-10-2015, 12:04 PM
This is exactly why they're coming to RED. Because the rules are blue enough to give them easier access to raid targets. Even if Kringe does a good job of disrupting. 150 holo online will still win raid targets. Their goal is to have enough to split raid if they have to. So if you're a bluebie...why not join holo? the chances of having to REALLY pvp are next to none if all you do is login and raid with the zerg.

Man I would fuckin LUV to see 150 holocaust online

Nirgon
04-10-2015, 12:04 PM

ur dead kringe.

You two were literally polar opposites on RZ.

Kringe is a threat but if he's going to make good on his promise to make raid scene PvP more interesting the snout should count his lucky stars.

Not to mention a little friendly competition is a refreshing change of pace. I can also tell you Kringe won't spend 98% of his time ban fishing people in petitions or waiting for someone else to log on to lead him around on da frozen continent.

Kaz14
04-10-2015, 12:10 PM

Yeah, it seems to me to go against the spirit of the server, which is disappointing. As I see it, if you have a large group that dominates raids, that's cool because others have the option to ally to fight them, convince some of the to defect, and otherwise oppose them - and oppose through PvP disruptions and brawling, which is unique thing that this server offers those who want it.

But when you have some people coming over and speaking with GMs try to create new rules or modify old ones, with the goal of promoting PvE over PvP, it is very disappointing because the whole ability to oppose them through PvP is gone - and that seems to me to be the whole reason to be on the PvP server in the first place. When you come in and do everything you can to make red server more blue, you are taking the PvP away from everyone else who specifically came here for that.

alaiwy0503
04-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Yeah, it seems to me to go against the spirit of the server, which is disappointing. As I see it, if you have a large group that dominates raids, that's cool because others have the option to ally to fight them, convince some of the to defect, and otherwise oppose them - and oppose through PvP disruptions and brawling, which is unique thing that this server offers those who want it.

But when you have some people coming over and speaking with GMs try to create new rules or modify old ones, with the goal of promoting PvE over PvP, it is very disappointing because the whole ability to oppose them through PvP is gone - and that seems to me to be the whole reason to be on the PvP server in the first place. When you come in and do everything you can to make red server more blue, you are taking the PvP away from everyone else who specifically came here for that.

Yep, thus how the zerg mentality procreates like rabbits. On RZ there were 2-4 guilds near the top most the time with AD generally leading the pack. Here.....Holo accounts for literally 50% or more of the active accounts/logins according to Sirkdog. Pvp is fairly close to dead if it stays on its current path anyway. This just makes it more sure.

Ragnaros
04-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Need Competition w/o petitionquest
please and thank you

derpcake
04-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Its pretty funny that OP implies that holocaust will control Ntov, while at the same time seeming to believe that a small force is just going to get to a raid unscathed.

Ntov plenty of bottlenecks, lots of mobs that could hang around at those spots, holo would have a 10x easier time defending Ntov compared to porting into a prepared hate raid, and we know how that ended.

Please guys, stop posting on the forum and get shit going ingame. I hope you can do it!

Ragnaros
04-10-2015, 12:20 PM
I hope kringe leads a resistance instead of just doing 6 man crews like he did in RD,
server would be a lot of fun and Kringe is a respectable person who plays nice w/o mass petitioning, would be some good times for raid and pvp scene competition.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Yep, thus how the zerg mentality procreates like rabbits. On RZ there were 2-4 guilds near the top most the time with AD generally leading the pack. Here.....Holo accounts for literally 50% or more of the active accounts/logins according to Sirkdog. Pvp is fairly close to dead if it stays on its current path anyway. This just makes it more sure.

RZ had literally 5x the population of this server, so the comparison is pointless especially considering all 2-4 of those guilds were as big or bigger than Holo is here.

alaiwy0503
04-10-2015, 12:33 PM
RZ had literally 5x the population of this server, so the comparison is pointless especially considering all 2-4 of those guilds were as big or bigger than Holo is here.

Haha, you're going to say I can't compare the two because of population size then say that the size of holo wasn't as big as those on RZ? That logic is quite literally impeccable! /sarcasm

So, if you're saying the population of RZ is such that we can't compare them I would say, instead of 4-5 guilds this server could/should have 2 guilds.

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 12:39 PM
remove pnp

Kergan
04-10-2015, 12:40 PM
This server can't support 2 guilds of Holo's current size, Holo's current size is Velious era appropriate for a progression guild hate to break it to you.

Hope that clears things up.

alaiwy0503
04-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Furthermore. My analogy wasn't about total #'s. If you read my response it was about the %'s. My statement about PVP is more about the amount of +100 hp/mana items that the raid guilds will have access to that the rest of the server won't.

In Kunark there are a handful of amazing items and they're rare, rile etc etc. In Velious there are a lot of 100 hp/mana items and the raid guilds could easily double the hp of non-raid guilds. The small guilds like Slosh will have to be very choosy in their battles. We will likely be blamed as only picking fights in which we are favored. And it will be true. Because 6v6 where the other 6 have twice the HP we have isn't a fair fight.

I knew that when I started on Red so i'm not upset/mad about it. But the facts are the facts.

alaiwy0503
04-10-2015, 12:41 PM
This server can't support 2 guilds of Holo's current size, Holo's current size is Velious era appropriate for a progression guild hate to break it to you.

Hope that clears things up.

That is fair. But I think you're not using your own logic. The only reason you needed that many on live to progress was because of competition. Holo's current size isn't necessary for a server this size IMO.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 12:43 PM
I disagree completely with that. The content is what drove people to 40-50 main raid forces not competition.

alaiwy0503
04-10-2015, 12:45 PM
I disagree completely with that. The content is what drove people to 40-50 main raid forces not competition.

That may have been true on live but the gear check barrier has been blown so far out of the water on this server that it isn't the case imo. I was in smaller guilds on RZ <Fearful Symmetry>, <Swarm of Fear> etc. We weren't leading the server but we progressed just fine through content (if not a little behind the big 3-5) with raids of 20ish.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 12:47 PM
The gear has nothing to do with it. With the exception of 1-2 items everything will be replaced within a month.

And you didn't do jack shit at the top tier in Velious with 20, unless it was 2 xpacs later.

Nirgon
04-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Man its like all the rambling autism from all the current TSes rolled into one with this thread

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Man its like all the rambling autism from all the current TSes rolled into one with this thread

http://healthyheels.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/pills_pic.jpg

Zalaerian
04-10-2015, 01:07 PM
I predict another LOZ outcome. Zrip/Salt got the picture this time around. Obviously we need to do this sound and dance again. At least you have my pals Silikten and Axebeard to carry yawl on their shoulders this time around

alaiwy0503
04-10-2015, 01:09 PM
The gear has nothing to do with it. With the exception of 1-2 items everything will be replaced within a month.

And you didn't do jack shit at the top tier in Velious with 20, unless it was 2 xpacs later.

Yeah, we probably have differing definitions of success and that is fair.

I would like to point out how it's possible to have a disagreement on the red forums and not devolve into calling each other faggots. Nice job Kergan, I consider this a win!

Kergan
04-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Velious is a great xpac because its like 90% end game content without any level cap increase, AAs, etc. It's 100% focused on getting items. You can upgrade almost every slot from Kunark with 1 group if you put the time in doing SG, WW dragons, DN, quests like bracer of benevolence, get a few Lodizals, etc.

It sucks we can't really have true competition in the end game because of server pop. Maybe i'll be wrong and we'll spike to 500ish with the excitement around Velious and we can have 2 heavyweights duking it out I dunno.

Wrench
04-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Classic Sirken post.

krazyGlue
04-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Kergan , who are you ? Who is your main ? Do you even play here ? You are invested into these forums more then any guild leader on red . Seek help

Ragnaros
04-10-2015, 01:59 PM
that's what im sayin
kergan don't even play lol shut up

Kergan
04-10-2015, 02:03 PM
I've actually never logged into R99 or played EQ at all it's all been one long con troll.

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 02:04 PM

If the content of 32K HP dragons in Kunark is what drove Holocaust to raid 70 deep R u gonna raid 200 deep in Velious?

Terpuntine
04-10-2015, 02:08 PM
If the content of 32K HP dragons in Kunark is what drove Holocaust to raid 70 deep R u gonna raid 200 deep in Velious?

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/LeGleekCestChic/well-duh-1.gif

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 02:13 PM
:eek:

<3

Kaahbal
04-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Im with u Kringe

Kringe
04-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Its pretty funny that OP implies that holocaust will control Ntov, while at the same time seeming to believe that a small force is just going to get to a raid unscathed.

Ntov plenty of bottlenecks, lots of mobs that could hang around at those spots, holo would have a 10x easier time defending Ntov compared to porting into a prepared hate raid, and we know how that ended.

Please guys, stop posting on the forum and get shit going ingame. I hope you can do it!

Apprently you have never raided Ntov in your life based on this concept. You cannot "defend Ntov" if you are killing said dragons/mobs inside... You faction is shit, grant it your faction only buys you time thru the first hallway past the 4way split and about up to Eashen, Aary, but that's all you need, getting to a raid from there is very easy.... Causing a wipe is even easier as the entire raid force you have A) wont have sow and B) are at the mercy of the aggressor.

Your rapture/SK team cannot stop people running in DA to reach your clerics.... I wont delve any further than that... But continue to be naïve in thinking a raid force is "an unstoppable force" while in ntov/kael and a few other Velious raid places.

hammbone
04-10-2015, 02:14 PM
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=5296&d=1425974897&thumb=1

Nirgon
04-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Whether its having to sit there all night and grief

or sit there all night and get griefed..

Everyone is going to get griefed

HippoNipple
04-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Apprently you have never raided Ntov in your life based on this concept. You cannot "defend Ntov" if you are killing said dragons/mobs inside... You faction is shit, grant it your faction only buys you time thru the first hallway past the 4way split and about up to Eashen, Aary, but that's all you need, getting to a raid from there is very easy.... Causing a wipe is even easier as the entire raid force you have A) wont have sow and B) are at the mercy of the aggressor.

Your rapture/SK team cannot stop people running in DA to reach your clerics.... I wont delve any further than that... But continue to be naïve in thinking a raid force is "an unstoppable force" while in ntov/kael and a few other Velious raid places.

This sounds like a large waste of time that a group of 10 guys would need to invest countless hours in just to pull it off. Then they would most likely get bored within a few weeks and quit if they weren't banned.

Kringe
04-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Actually its very easy to farm the setup and really wouldn't take any time at all, just coordination of when to login and to engage is really all the work.

FAPhoenix
04-10-2015, 02:32 PM
1) PvP is rarely boring in any way....maybe griefing noobs is
2) If Holo is stopped and other guilds have a shot because of this, why wouldn't these guys eventually join in on some raids?

Just because this is what they want to start for doesn't mean they won't change as they get back into the game. It just seems like they want to make the server more competitive. And seems like a few Holo want the challenge, so here is hoping.

Coffee
04-10-2015, 02:33 PM
looking forward to kringe falling in line and taking orders from the snout

c u in sleepers

Kringe
04-10-2015, 02:34 PM
looking forward to kringe falling in line and taking orders from the snout

c u in sleepers

Shh Retti grownups are talking atm.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 02:36 PM
1) PvP is rarely boring in any way....maybe griefing noobs is
2) If Holo is stopped and other guilds have a shot because of this, why wouldn't these guys eventually join in on some raids?

Just because this is what they want to start for doesn't mean they won't change as they get back into the game. It just seems like they want to make the server more competitive. And seems like a few Holo want the challenge, so here is hoping.

I dunno. Holo tried to have a competitive atmosphere at the one time it was realistically possible - right after Nihilum was disbanded. We kept running into 30-40 man Azrael squads and they told Colgate to recruit and contest.

Asking them to back off after they won just seems like sour grapes you feelers?

FAPhoenix
04-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Absolutely I feel it, and since when does the #1 incumbent want change (and why should they). In what I do we always look for the "rule of three" which basically shows in a balanced market 3 generalists are in charge. But none can have more than 50-70% of the market or it is out of balance.

This server lacks a third strong guild, giving the assumption here that Fresh has the numbers to compete and will keep trying.

If these guys disrupt enough for someone to rise into that third slot the server would be much more interesting, at least I think it would be.

Stalos_
04-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Would hughman be part of the package? Saw colgate log him in for that Hate fight, instantly had flashback to that Sirken DT.

Eslade
04-10-2015, 03:07 PM
I dunno. Holo tried to have a competitive atmosphere at the one time it was realistically possible - right after Nihilum was disbanded. We kept running into 30-40 man Azrael squads and they told Colgate to recruit and contest.

Asking them to back off after they won just seems like sour grapes you feelers?

lol, this isn't how it happened. nice revisionist history though.

Pikrib
04-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Would hughman be part of the package? Saw colgate log him in for that Hate fight, instantly had flashback to that Sirken DT.

Colgate is probably texting Cast the login as we speak.

Ragnaros
04-10-2015, 03:14 PM
lol, this isn't how it happened. nice revisionist history though.

that's exactly how it happend

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 03:17 PM
so,

holo was mad that azrael was raiding with 35 because they wanted pvp and contesting over raid mobs

azrael keeps their numbers at 35, which makes holo mad.

holo now raids with 70-80 and 99% of raid mobs are uncontested.

damn, you fucking showed azrael.

Efwan
04-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Kringe, my body will be ready.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 03:30 PM
so,

holo was mad that azrael was raiding with 35 because they wanted pvp and contesting over raid mobs

Well yeah, they kinda did which was sorta the point. Just another example of Lite's outstanding leadership. :)

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 03:33 PM
Well yeah, they kinda did which was sorta the point. Just another example of Lite's outstanding leadership. :)

but thats the just of it?

azrael didn't want to recruit all warmbodies.

azrael didn't want to reduce their ranks from 35 to please holo.

so, what holo was fighting for in the beginning, which was pvp and contested raid mobs they have essentially removed from the server all together out of pure spite?

what am i missing?

Kergan
04-10-2015, 03:39 PM
I dunno, the parts where they recruited a bunch of players including one of the biggest guilds at the time into their ranks (Jib's guild) and raided uncontested with overwhelming numbers, then told their former comrades in arms to fuck off when they tried to build a server where the top guild didn't get 98% of the raid content.

Crazycloud
04-10-2015, 03:39 PM
but thats the just of it?

azrael didn't want to recruit all warmbodies.

azrael didn't want to reduce their ranks from 35 to please holo.

so, what holo was fighting for in the beginning, which was pvp and contested raid mobs they have essentially removed from the server all together out of pure spite?

what am i missing?

holo crushed azrael with even numbers made pussy blues like you rage quit and never log in again

HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Ragnaros
04-10-2015, 03:44 PM
goot becoming the new kergan
contesting forums because he isn't shit ingame

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 03:45 PM
made pussy blues like you rage quit and never log in again

lolwut?

Kergan
04-10-2015, 03:51 PM

This is getting awkward getting simultaneously accused of being a Holo nutswinger while Holo members go HAM on me on the forums.

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 03:56 PM

50-9 since i joined azrael and was in range to 60.

feels good to be the best shaman.

Nirgon
04-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Azrael has no warm bodies

LOL ok

Kergan
04-10-2015, 03:59 PM
50-9 since i joined azrael and was in range to 60.

feels good to be the best shaman.

I thought BK was da best

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 04:00 PM

LOL ok

naw i just legit want to know how it went down.

the sequence of events described is what ive gathered from the forums by reading holo and az posts.

will you enlighten me?

Samsung

LOL ok

name 1

daasgoot
I thought BK was da best

i would say i am, he would say he is.

we have challenged each other over and over to 1v1 honor duels but neither of us ever show up.

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 04:01 PM
name 1

roarie

Tiggles
04-10-2015, 04:09 PM
Don't know why everyone is theorycrafting this. Any one not in holocaust won't make it through WW let alone into NTOV.

Fame
04-10-2015, 04:18 PM
good thread, made me want to play, anyone recruiting a casual lvl 60 mage? Also, wtf

ElemtalRZ
04-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Tiggles you should stick to blue, instead of getting ran out of freeport by a naked bard watching you try to zone plug 7 times until you finally figured it out.

Elderan
04-10-2015, 04:19 PM

My advice?

If you decide to do this get Sirken on record as detailed as possible. That way when people start whining and you get banned, which will happen. You have something to go back on. Even then it wont matter in most cases.

Sirken is not the most reliable when it comes to remember what he said earlier so it it very important to record as much as possible. I still have recordings of Derubeal trying to get info from me to get Sirken kicked off staff so he would take over as lead GM. When I refused he proceeded with his case against Nizzar.

So CYOA.

Quiet
04-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Don't know why everyone is theorycrafting this. Any one not in holocaust won't make it through WW let alone into NTOV.

Are you implying that a guild of 35 characters, played by 21 real people, wearing Kunark, gear cant kill any NToV mobs? o.O

Tiggles
04-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Are you implying that a guild of 35 characters, played by 21 real people, wearing Kunark, gear cant kill any NToV mobs? o.O

Yeah I'd assume half of them would die autofollowing into trees.

The other half would be killed by the Holocaust PvP squad while the rest of the guild farms loot.

Farzo
04-10-2015, 06:02 PM
so,

Hate 2 break it 2 u but it was before ur time on the server: they were indeed raiding with 45+ at 5 am in the morning.... Like 2-3 days after nilly disbandment.

.... We all know though that only 29 of those had 1 player the rest had split personality players if you follow me. So yah technically it was approx 35.

You need to unplug yourself from Lite's earring whispering.

P.s nice PvP score btw.

Not_Kazowi
04-10-2015, 06:53 PM
zone_cmd

that was some crazy shit

Dacuk
04-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Hate 2 break it 2 u but it was before ur time on the server: they were indeed raiding with 45+ at 5 am in the morning.... Like 2-3 days after nilly disbandment.

.... We all know though that only 29 of those had 1 player the rest had split personality players if you follow me. So yah technically it was approx 35.

You need to unplug yourself from Lite's earring whispering.

P.s nice PvP score btw.

got prof faggot?

Sirken
04-10-2015, 07:22 PM
My advice?

If you decide to do this get Sirken on record as detailed as possible. That way when people start whining and you get banned, which will happen. You have something to go back on. Even then it wont matter in most cases.

Sirken is not the most reliable when it comes to remember what he said earlier so it it very important to record as much as possible. I still have recordings of Derubeal trying to get info from me to get Sirken kicked off staff so he would take over as lead GM. When I refused he proceeded with his case against Nizzar.

So CYOA.

first of all, you dont have any info to get Sirken kicked off staff because Sirken hasnt done anything that would get him kicked off staff. Multiple servers, staffs, and projects over the last 7 years, and ive never been removed because my whistle is clean. people might not always agree with my methods or logic, but i dont break Staff Rules.

Secondly, im pretty sure that if you ask Kringe he will tell you that while we dont always agree on everything, ive never treated him unfairly.

Littlegyno 13.0
04-10-2015, 07:25 PM
first of all, you dont have any info to get Sirken kicked off staff because Sirken hasnt done anything that would get him kicked off staff. Multiple servers, staffs, and projects over the last 7 years, and ive never been removed because my whistle is clean. people might not always agree with my methods or logic, but i dont break Staff Rules.

Secondly, im pretty sure that if you ask Kringe he will tell you that while we dont always agree on everything, ive never treated him unfairly.

pras sirken.

kek about derubael trying 2 get dirt on sirken.

just a big loud kekkling in my khakis.

snortling in my shorts.

LostCause
04-10-2015, 07:27 PM
kek is so 2005

Sektor
04-10-2015, 07:30 PM

pras Sirken.

U FUX WIT SIRKEN U FUX WIT ME ELDERAN GO BUY ZADES OTHER TOONS AND GET MORE NAME CHANGES THANK YOU GOODBYE.

Kergan
04-10-2015, 07:33 PM
pras Sirken.

U FUX WIT SIRKEN U FUX WIT ME ELDERAN GO BUY ZADES OTHER TOONS AND GET MORE NAME CHANGES THANK YOU GOODBYE.

god damn you are a nerd

lite
04-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Love me some Sirk.

Kringe almost made my heart stop when he told me about what the holo niglets were trying to lobby for.

Sirken put all the concerns right to rest.

GRIEF ON

Kergan
04-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Did he put it to rest in PMs? 'Cause he hasn't said shit here to put it to rest.

Littlegyno 13.0
04-10-2015, 07:47 PM
english is not lite's native language so u can forgive him 4 misunderstanding king sirken.

daasgoot
04-10-2015, 08:10 PM
my favorite part of this thread is when sirken referred to himself in the 3rd person

thats my favorite part.

Sapphiay
04-10-2015, 09:13 PM
"Sirken told me that Nizzar could not lead the guild. I asked what if he was leading raids in TS. He told me that they did not care as long as he was not the GM or an officer in game. We went over many examples of this and it was clear that as long as Nizzar was not GM or an officer in game it was fine. He then brought Derubael into the conversion and explained his decision. Derubael was not happen, but Sirken was head GM. "

You need recordings at this server. Oh no, recordings will not help. Remember who desides here.

Stasis01
04-10-2015, 09:46 PM
I hope I get to just be like a spartan in Velious and sit there and kill Kringe and other noobs while other people farm me pixels.

Cerith
04-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Ayoooooo....... I came here to gather some server history but there's more drama in here then reality T.V. LOL

iiNGloriouS
04-10-2015, 09:51 PM
I wish the braindead Sapphiay would stop posting. Literally the most retarded nutswinger on the forums.

Elderan
04-10-2015, 10:20 PM

Dear Sirken..

I have recordings of our conversation where you clearly stated that anything we said or did outside the game including team speak would never be held against us. That what we did outside the game was our business and never the staffs. After TS recordings and our private forums screen shots were used to get some of us banned I brought this up with Deru during my conversations with him.

When I explained this to Deru he wanted these recordings so he could "Get you removed from staff". That is what he said. I refuse to play that game. I would never do such a thing and called him a little cunt who was power hungry and go to fuck himself. That is when he went forward with the perm banning.

Sirken, we have talked a lot and I have ZERO problems with you. I think you do a thankless job that would drive most people crazy. You are wrong in this situation but I don't blame you, I really don't. I harbor no ill will towards anyone on red 99. Except Jeremy, hes a little bitch.

Tune
04-10-2015, 10:21 PM

sounds fun but

[QUOTE=Sirken;1851438]
QUOTE]

looks like all hope is lost

Colgate
04-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Dear Sirken..

I have recordings of our conversation where you clearly stated that anything we said or did outside the game including team speak would never be held against us. That what we did outside the game was our business and never the staffs. After TS recordings and our private forums screen shots were used to get some of us banned I brought this up with Deru during my conversations with him.

When I explained this to Deru he wanted these recordings so he could "Get you removed from staff". That is what he said. I refuse to play that game. I would never do such a thing and called him a little cunt who was power hungry and go to fuck himself. That is when he went forward with the perm banning.

Sirken, we have talked a lot and I have ZERO problems with you. I think you do a thankless job that would drive most people crazy. You are wrong in this situation but I don't blame you, I really don't. I harbor no ill will towards anyone on red 99. Except Jeremy, hes a little bitch.

very strange that Nizze would say in guildchat "both of you take it to tells or i'll kick you out of the guild" followed by duress getting kicked out if he's not calling the shots

Combobreaker
04-10-2015, 10:29 PM
err0r

Elderan
04-10-2015, 10:36 PM
very strange that Nizze would say in guildchat "both of you take it to tells or i'll kick you out of the guild" followed by duress getting kicked out if he's not calling the shots

I didn't call the shots but I could have had Duress or most other people kicked out in 30 seconds.

I saw the thread on their GM forums. They used screen shots from our private forums and our team speak as well. Directly against what Sirken told me they would do. This includes Tunes and Enders banning based on forums and team speak screen shots.

Combobreaker
04-10-2015, 10:42 PM
I fucking hate gray areas

and server + playerbase are far from being black&white, aside from server resets... pras :D

Tune
04-10-2015, 10:45 PM
I fucking hate gray areas

and server + playerbase are far from being black&white, aside from server resets... pras :D

=(

Rexxin
04-10-2015, 10:48 PM
I predict another LOZ outcome. Zrip/Salt got the picture this time around. Obviously we need to do this sound and dance again. At least you have my pals Silikten and Axebeard to carry yawl on their shoulders this time around

Say it isn't so.........

Combobreaker
04-10-2015, 10:50 PM
=(

Don't get me wrong, for those I've played with and shared good times with won't be forgotten. I still have whiteknighttune.jpeg and all the others too by the way. Hahah

Tune
04-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Don't get me wrong, for those I've played with and shared good times with won't be forgotten. I still have whiteknighttune.jpeg and all the others too by the way. Hahah

oh that was good times

Sapphiay
04-11-2015, 05:03 AM
from Elderan

"Dear Sirken..

When I explained this to Deru he wanted these recordings so he could "Get you removed from staff". That is what he said. I refuse to play that game. I would never do such a thing and called him a little cunt who was power hungry and go to fuck himself. That is when he went forward with the perm banning."

As i said recording will not help here. I heard one word about this server i will never forget: corrupt. This is just not professionel like at normal servers. At this server they just pretend something never happened: things regarding Derubael, attempted murder and cybermobbing of p99 with ts-recordings, rl-streams of children at this server who never had a chance to consent they could be watched by any member of this community. Ignoring all problems make the gms here part of the problem not part of a solution.

hammbone
04-11-2015, 05:06 AM
from Elderan

"Dear Sirken..

When I explained this to Deru he wanted these recordings so he could "Get you removed from staff". That is what he said. I refuse to play that game. I would never do such a thing and called him a little cunt who was power hungry and go to fuck himself. That is when he went forward with the perm banning."

As i said recording will not help here. I heard one word about this server i will never forget: corrupt. This is just not professionel like at normal servers. At this server they just pretend something never happened: things regarding Derubael, attempted murder and cybermobbing of p99 with ts-recordings, rl-streams of children at this server who never had a chance to consent they could be watched by any member of this community. Ignoring all problems make the gms here part of the problem not part of a solution.

Is this what is referred to as aspy?

Sapphiay
04-11-2015, 05:08 AM
When i read this: 3 of the 3 problems have to do a bit with Sektor. Enjoy his 500 dollar donation.

Sapphiay
04-11-2015, 05:18 AM
and Sektors reaction is like : lololl

I had expected a better reaction from you Sektor. This video in youtube is still online and not private. Perhaps one word like sorry what happened. Perhaps about your wife and your niece who hopefully never get aware people made fun of them.

After this Sektor had the guts to invite people in Meridian59 to his teamspeak and to p99. There should be a word of warning about Sektor and teamspeak concerning private things so i posted what happened in the m59 forum.