PDA

View Full Version : Back to the EverCrack

Kyoob
04-09-2015, 05:51 PM
My wife and I used to play on The Rathe back in the good old days, and after leaving for many years I heard about P99. Took me a long time to finally decide to try it as I really missed the old EQ and didn't really want to try to get back into the real game. Finally this week I decided to install and go to town, and after watching me play and talk about how it feels like stepping back into an old pair of comfortable jeans, my wife insisted I install it for her.

It's great to be back, the feels are all there. Unfortunately, until I can get an IP exception, I can't play while she is, which is why i'm on the boards ... LOL. I tell you, it feels great to be back here, and the community is great. Standing in front of Qeynos while someone comes and just decides to buff everyone is great, just like the original.

I really have to commend all the people who put in the hard work here, it has to be a labor of love and I just wish Sony had realized what kind of game they had and hadn't let it get all money grubby.