PDA

View Full Version : WTS Pegasus Feather Cloak (+Bloody Mantle)

eisley
04-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Hi.

Pegasus Feather Cloak (http://wiki.project1999.com/Pegasus_Feather_Cloak) is an inventory clickable self only levitate buff that does not require a reagent but has a six second cast time and can be used at any level. I farm these things sometime, I've sold and given away a lot of them now. Not many people do this for the public anymore, for reasons beyond my breadth of knowledge (but probably because it sucks). It is rather stressful and max efficiency requires full attention. Maximum nerd power.

I currently will get a cloak to drop that you are permitted to loot for 10k., discount of 1.5k each extra up to 3. Any class or level. You just have to show up and pay moderate attention until it drops. There is no line to wait in, you get the first cloak, and then are free to do as you wish. I will handle everything else, and by that I mean I'll do everything in my power to get you it ASAP. I can get you there with my druid and then I swap to an ugly yellow bard, a class I consider to be ideal, do a quick setup, and I will not cease until a cloak drops.

To answer the most popular question: How long does this take?

I have seen a run of one cloak in twenty nine Quillmanes. That is not a typo nor hyperbole. Twenty-eight pair of pants, one cloak. I have seen 4 cloaks drop in a row. I have seen two cloaks on consecutive triggers. I have seen it take under 5 minutes many times, and I've seen it take four hours. Quillmane is the queen of RNG and opportunistic folk are not uncommon, adding to the fun. All I can do is kill the triggers as fast I can. ON AVERAGE it's about an hour per cloak. All I can guarantee is that you will get one.

If for whatever reason you have to leave before it drops, you can choose to either be reimbursed minus what I pay the helpers + 1k per hour, or simply finish at a later date. I have to receive payment before we begin, I'm responsible for paying two other people and am tired of people accidentally clicking disband right after I kill a trigger and then their girlfriend coming to visit ten minutes later.

You should have jboots or a SoW pot and know how to use the /loc system. Rudimentary knowledge of the landmarks in the zone helps. There is plenty of time to run to the cloak, no matter where it is. It can only rot due to failure on your part. If this happens, I consider our agreement to be fulfilled - I am unable to actually loot it for you. If it's stolen or lost for any reason that isn't your fault, I continue. It's FTE. (First To Engage) and if you KS, I'm done.

I'm mainly posting this because of demand and the random tells I get, I can only stand so many before raising price or stopping, but it's a pretty important item for Velious so if you want it, I can do it. Please, no haggling. Yes, info about it is on the wiki, if you think you can just solo it or get your friend to do it, go ahead! I don't claim it is rocket surgery or possess any guarded secrets. If it means a lot to you and you really can't afford 10k, just be honest with me and I'm sure we can work something out.

PM me if you're interested, give me character names as I play many different ones and can be hard to find. Finally, we can only go if conditions are ideal. I'm not going if there's another viable group farming it, my pool is on fire, or any other reason I make up at the time. But, I've been doing them every day recently.

------------

Bloody Mantle (http://wiki.project1999.com/Bloody_Mantle) is a melee DPS shoulder item that drops from the Dark Assassin, a marvel of game design. I can port you to and from him and get you a mantle on any level character. Shouldn't take more than a half hour. I ask 1k, but if you truly can't afford that, just let me know. I'm not doing this dude to get rich, I'm doing it because it seems to not be common knowledge, and I possess the tools to acquire it quickly. PM, or I can be most often found on Eisley.

Thank you.

eisley
04-10-2015, 08:43 PM
I'll do a couple more. Done about 15 since posting, everyone has left within 3 hours and 45 mins with a cloak, that being worst case. Also if you just need this thing MQ'd, my bard has three.

eisley
04-12-2015, 04:13 AM
Looking for a buyer or two right now. (130 PST) PM me a name

eisley
04-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Assemble team, find buyer... andddddd server coming down. =)

Still plan on doing this til about 10 AM PST. Includes all the Feathered Leggings and Silverish Scimitars you can carry

eisley
04-19-2015, 08:19 PM
looking to do a couple more today. pm me a name if interested!

eisley
04-27-2015, 11:41 PM
i can do a few tonight. PM a name~

Pottzy
04-28-2015, 01:21 AM
As advertised..... Took less than an hour. Highly recommended!

eisley
04-29-2015, 07:10 AM
queue empty, PM if interested. can go now

eisley
05-01-2015, 04:01 AM
pm now (1 pst) if interested

Sneakyd
05-02-2015, 03:56 AM
Very quick service and a real nice guy! If your looking for a lev cloak, look no further my friends!!! Fast and easy!

eisley
05-02-2015, 11:50 PM
some guy named torpor robbed me

help rebuild my home, by contributing to pony slaughter

suppresso
05-03-2015, 10:45 PM
You should advertise that shoulder for erudite Necros as well since that what it is for :o)

Creates wicked Eru only shoulder item

Mantle of Souls

eisley
05-04-2015, 11:18 PM
I figured they would be the few who DID know about the item. But you're right, it's probably not common knowledge even amongst eru necs. I may make a new thread soon.

Bierp
05-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Great service. Organized and professional. Had my cloak in 15 mins. (Your mileage may vary.)

Highly recommended.

eisley
05-12-2015, 07:16 AM
Ok so finally got to do it with him in 3 and a half hours we got 17 pants in a row and finally my cape. He was constantly killing the triggers only took 2, 5 minute breaks during that long period of time. He worked his ass off for me and didn't give up even with 17 legs dropping consecutively. I would highly suggest anyone else that wants one.

feedback hijacked!

anyways, pm if interested. still doing these pretty regularly. i edited my models to give quillmane spinners and a dank grill to enhance my immersion

eisley
05-14-2015, 09:37 PM

eisley
05-18-2015, 09:40 PM
/

eisley
05-22-2015, 01:40 PM
^

MaSQue
06-05-2015, 06:55 PM
I am good with this, let me know

eisley
06-13-2015, 06:27 AM
can do a few more tonight. pm or pst eisley

eisley
06-15-2015, 12:59 PM
doing now. new thread next

eisley
06-16-2015, 09:27 PM
still at it, done around 25 this week, but won't be doing for much longer, so if you want my help lemme know

10k for one, 18k for 2, 26k for 3, discounts for more, and also discounts if you bring your own friends to help (1 or 2, just involves watching spawn points)

I will not be going at primetime, due to the fact there are guild groups there every day now, and I'd prefer to just avoid busy times

eisley
07-07-2015, 10:11 AM
the time is noooooow friends

brokedemboys
07-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Great service! Did 3 cloaks in under 2 hours yesterday morning :)

eisley
07-11-2015, 08:16 PM
doing a few right now. PM if interested. sorry if you've pm'd me recently and i haven't responded, im completely swamped in requests right now. ty~

10k for 1, 18.5k for 2, 27k for 3.

J. Jones
07-12-2015, 01:49 AM
this guy is a true professional. was late at night and he wouldn't quit until we got it after 2 straight hours.

eisley
07-12-2015, 04:53 AM
need buyer pm ~

eisley
09-01-2015, 06:02 AM
I still do these, but it's harder to get a hold of me these days. I charge 12k now, sorry for the bump but everything about this is harder now, logistically, due to Velious being out. If you want one PM me _CHAR NAMES I CAN FIND YOU ON_ or send me a tell ingame on Eisley, Nyclin (bros char but i frequent it), or Treamplasurin. Usually when I'm bored I can still be talked into some good ol fashioned pony dunking

Thanks

eisley
09-06-2015, 10:11 PM
^

eisley
09-14-2015, 02:57 AM
doing now, pm/pst now!

eisley
09-15-2015, 03:17 AM
doing them now. please pm me if you want to get one tonight

abba
09-15-2015, 04:33 AM
Everything as promised.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy

psyphon
09-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Under an hour, even ported me. Happy customer.